Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barack Obama in 2008??, Who is he? What does he stand for?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2007, 08:31 PM
Quote Post
I have recently heard of a man named Barack Obama, (I hope I spelled it right).

Barack Obama is a U.S. Senator who is running for President of the U.S.A. in 2008 and is up against Hitlary Clinton, John (4torture) McCain and another man, who's name escapes me, who claims we need a person of "faith" to lead the nation.

I was watching my local news as they showed us small clips of the 4 top potential candiates that we are allowed to see on tv.... and the first time they showed the clips, we were able to hear each candidate say a few words.

That only happened once, as all future news bites on the four candidates would only let us hear the 3 Stooges repeat ad nauseum their lies and Obama was never heard from, as we could only see Obama's lips moving as the news commentor speaks over him.

Silence of the media... power of the media.... yes it is great... but we see through your lies.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion of Obama, because he seems to be a good choice for U.S. President if he is allowed to speak.

Thanks,
Peace, Mark

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2007, 08:41 PM
Quote Post
Second attempt, hopefully won't be kicked out of the net this time.

Anywho Mr PuPP, Oprah did a big bit with Obama a while ago, so her website might contain some transcripts or something, or even a downloadable version of the story. I don't know if it will be there, I've never been on her website.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2007, 08:58 PM
Quote Post
Thanks for your input Guest.... I really want to see what others have to say.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2007, 08:59 PM
Quote Post
P.S. I've never been to Oprah's site before either.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2007, 08:01 AM
Quote Post
Hiya Pupp ..

In response to your request re info about Barak Obama ..

Heres an article I gleaned on my daily travels around the haunts of cyberspace
intrepid cybertraveller that I am .. heh ( goes where others fear to browse thumbsup2.gif )

Heres what I think ..

He's a defintite winner of womens votes . inlove.gif

He put John Howard in his place and thats gotta be worth something .. lol.gif

He is probably the best candidate in a corrupt system

He will be smeared, slandered and set up before the elections... angryNEW.gif

Heres the article ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Barack Obama - Perception v. Reality

by Angela Winters Email This Article
Get RSS Syndication

Photo Credit: Richard Michael Pruitt / Dallas Morning News

Weíre all familiar with the scenario. You get a new doll youíve been waiting for after seeing all the commercials and going on and on with your friends. Itís going to be the best doll every; or at least one of the very best in a long time. You finally get it and it quickly becomes your favorite because sheís so pretty and does everything right. So you brush her hair over and over again because itís very shiny. Then all her hair falls out, she no longer amuses you and gets tossed aside as you go in search of the next best doll ever.

This is a somewhat unsophisticated way of explaining the danger the new Senator of Illinois, Barack Obama, faces. His hair hasnít fallen out and every indication heís given says that thereís little chance that it ever will, but you never know if you keep brushing it so much. And thatís what the press and the public in general has been doing for the last year. Heís been put forth as the new leader of the party, the face of the Democrats and the best possible rock star replacement for Bill Clinton.

Or is that just the perception? A lot of this has to do with the media picking its darling with an opponent that is...well, letís just say less than impressive. Most people have bought into the image, but know nothing of how Capitol Hill really works. They think, ďHeís such a smart, reasonable guy. The Democrats will listen to him. Heíll tell them what to do and theyíll turn their ship around.Ē The reality of pull on The Hill suggests something very different. Sometimes a face isnít much more than a face.

He has been on more magazine covers than Heidi Klum in the past six months, not to mention the feature stories in magazines, newspapers and websites that cover business, ethnic, political, entertainment and any other topic you can think of. The lead-in on every television and radio story about him is full of accolades saying in general, ďthis guy is gonna be great!Ē The American people seem to have agreed despite knowing very little about his politics, opinions or stands on the issues that are currently splitting this country into two.

His book, a biography, which had a modest run when it hit the stands a decade ago, recently became a blockbuster; especially the reprint which included a transcript of his 2004 Democratic convention keynote speech. Then, there was the speech itself which, in political circles at least, is a big deal. The choice is always about promise and putting a face on the party that mainstream America could become attached to. In 2000 it was Congressman Harold Ford, Jr. from Tennessee who was barely 30 years old. But at least Junior had been elected, twice in í96 and í98. When was the last time a Midwestern State Senator running for his first statewide office got that job when so much was on the political line?

Obama got the gig because the party recognized he was the ďitĒ girl and also knew he was the one candidate, new and hopeful, that could guarantee a get.

The few; the very few, who tread on the dangerous ice and attempt to criticize him, suggest he only won because his opponent was...there are many words to describe Alan Keyes, but itís safe to say, once he announced he was running against Obama, the deal was done. Obama was already looking good to voters, who had already proved they would back a black senator by electing Carol Mosley Braun in the 90s, from a cosmetic sense at least. Then the Ryan scandal that really wasnít a scandal happened and Obama was beginning to shine. Add a tablespoon of Jesus judgment, racial slurs and half a cup of homophobia, Obama was looking like the best thing to happen for politics nationwide.

This isnít to say that he didnít have good ideas or any experience to prove he could get things done for the people he represented. If you read his book, youíll know he was a grass roots guy from the beginning. Itís just that barely anyone had read the book before he became Ďfamousí. When he was mentioned on a national scale, his politics were barely touched on. Every article was about his promise, his unique bi-racial history and his place in political history because of both. Even during the debates, more was written about how his opponent seemed to be speaking in tongues with both feet in his mouth than about his stand on the issues.

Regardless, that new doll thing was contagious. Democrats, Independents and reluctant Republicans became adoring fans because he had what we all wanted to see; someone with Middle Class America written all over him. There was that perfect family, the pretty wife and two adorable girls, youth, looks, great speaking style, character, education, presence and that much-repeated word that is near and dear to us all; promise. To say that politics, especially of recent, is in very short supply of it would be the understatement of the year. In a world of partisanship and the lesser of two evils, everyone wants to believe there is still a politician out there with inklings of Mr. Smith.

He deserves the praise, doesnít he? He was the only saving grace of the Democratic Party in 2004, a year so devastating that itís actually made some Democratic candidates choose not to run in 2006 for fear of getting slapped by the back wind. The party should be grateful to him, but are they? There is pride and letís face it, heís a really likeable guy so most of them probably have no choice but to like him. Still, you have to believe there is also jealousy and resentment. Not to mention those in the party, the Howard Dean wannabes, that feel he is too conservative.

Congress is all about public relations but not the kind most people think. They donít care much about what we think of Obama when it comes to getting business done. Theyíll love the photo ops and play it up for all its worth, but the truth is power is earned the hard way and he has to pay his dues like anyone else. The demand for power exceeds the supply and all the other dolls sitting on the doll case arenít ready to hang it up for the new one just because her hair is shiny. You can tell from all of those press conferences on C-Span, as they all jockey for space in the cameraís view, that these men and women donít care about bestselling books and photo spreads in Vanity Fair. Not when it comes to what passes on the floor.

Does he have any real power? Well, the role of a U.S. Senator is a very powerful one in itself, so the answer is yes. Heís from a key Midwestern state, whose other Senator is now the Democrat Senate Whip. In addition to serving on the Senate Veteranís Affairs Committee and the Environment & Public Works Committee, Obama is also on the Foreign Relations Committee, which is pretty powerful stuff. Itís safe to say that his popularity and charm will give him more of the pie than the other eight new senators. Despite that, he is the junior senator from his state and a member of the freshman class. Magazine covers will only get you so far.

Iíve said it several times before and Iíll say it again. Capitol Hill has destroyed the most promising of promisers. How many times has an up and coming been billed as the man or woman who will change politics as we know it, bring new faces and fans to the party and...you get it. So that person shows up and the media is leaning in with wide eyes and a pen to the pad and...nothing. Or even worse (or better depending on which side of the aisle you sit on), they are complete failures or some skeleton jumps out and stains them in a way that any good they do isnít worth its salt.

To be honest, Senator Obama hasnít had a completely easy run. Heís been attacked for his views on issues such as abortion from the right and his views on a war in Iran from the left. With the exception of Rush Limbaugh who uses the tasteless and classless terms like Obama bin Laden, when referring to him, most of the criticism has been from black conservatives. Unlike Democrats, who obviously have no problem using the race of someone from the wrong side (see anything about Condi Rice recently) as part of their arsenal, Republicans havenít been so quick to make any ďblackĒ jokes or cartoons about Obama.

Heís referred to as a liberal activist who is pro-abortion (or pro-death as some have called him). A recent article by Alton Maddox in The Amsterdam News, part of Black America Press, criticized Obama for not sharing in the black struggle, dishonoring black leaders for his more conservative viewpoints and sounding white when he spoke. We wonít get into the backwardness of that thought for now because the point is, it appears that he is becoming fair game and it will be interesting to see how this affects his popularity.

It would be going too far to say heís style over substance. Heís proven enough to deserve more than that. The more his views on the issues come out, he may lose some fans, but he isnít likely to make many waves any time soon. The truth is he is ranked 99th out of 100 senators in official seniority. So, although there is no telling what feats he may, and most likely will, accomplish for the party, the people of Illinois and America in the future, for now, anyone hoping he will change politics in time for 2006 or even 2008, might want to focus more on Plan B.

Reader's Comments

Reality he is about elevating himself, he has done nothing in the black community he represnted in the Illinois Senate. He locked his lips on the behind of the Senate President and everything he did was to elevate himself, every member grant was based on his own political ambiitons. He served one of the poorest community and never went there. example of his hiprocirsy he had a campaign office in the community that hired street people he was so embarassed to be associate with them, he closed the office immediately and maintained a downtown white staffed office. He is interested only in himself. He is a fake, who is not black by any stretch of the imagination.
- Henritta Thomas

http://www.savvyinsider.com/article.php?op...&article_ID=149

Hope this helps ..
Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2007, 10:34 AM
Quote Post
Awww..thankies Noddy!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2007, 10:44 AM
Quote Post
Hiya Mark ..

Yer most welcome hugs.gif

Peace out . loveshower.gif
Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 1515
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 15 2007, 12:16 PM
Quote Post
This Obama you speak of was raised as a Muslim. You think he would be a good candidate ? No way.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 15 2007, 03:31 PM
Quote Post
Hey scott, I finally got to hear Obama speak a few times and he reminds me of a line from Eddie Murphy on the Beverly Hills Cop movie, ("Banana in a tailpipe")

In my lifetime, most of the muslims I have known were peaceful and honest people and they never once tried to push their religion or their view of god my way.

I like what Ron Paul has to say the best so far.

Ron Paul in 2008

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 21 2007, 07:21 AM
Quote Post
First off, I don't like anything that he's had to say so far. I'm a conservative and don't like the government having as much control as they do. With any democratic candidate, I can only see more of this. That being said, I disagree with Bush on several issues, as I feel there is so much that is going on that we don't even have a clue and I feel that its been this way for quite sometime. Conspiracy? Maybe. Plus, I tired of giving half of my money to the government for ? who knows what. By the way, I sent you a message about a week ago. Did you get it? Concerning fallen angels, demons, genesis 6:1-4.

Scott

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 21 2007, 05:24 PM
Quote Post
Hi scott, yes I got your email and I hesitate to respond as I do not have the answers that you seek regarding fallen angels.

However, I do believe in demons and the synagogue of satan. I know that they both exist. See Revelations in KJ Bible for a clue to who the synagogue of satan is.

The more I hear Obama speak, the more he appears to me to be just another tool. Yes scott, our political choices all suck, which do we choose... criminal A or criminal B?

Ron Paul so far has said the best things I want to hear.

No income taxes --no federal reserve.

I see the only way to improve America and the rest of the world is for each US state to start printing US notes.
(Like JFK did just before THEY put bullets into him)

The amount of notes printed by each state should be determined by population.

Each state will be able to pay to employ all of those unemployed who wish to work and the state will not need to tax anyone since it prints up its own dollars.

The states will have all of the funds they need to construct clean and renewable energy systems, repair failing bridges, roads and infrastructure.... build better schools and provide better education and free healthcare and dental care to its citizens.
(currently, each criminal in the US govt gets free health care and free dental care for life as well as a nice fat pension)

In my opinion ---my federal govt is a parasite for the international bankers and is comprised of mostly criminals who should be in prison.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 21 2007, 07:29 PM
Quote Post
Thanks. I'll check it out. Re: Ron Paul - I need dig up some info on him b/c I really don't know all that much about him. No income taxes - no federal reserve sounds good to me ! angelsmiley.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 21 2007, 08:33 PM
Quote Post
hey scott --- all I know is that I could never vote for Hitlary Clinton or John (for torture) McCain, or Rudy (9/11 liar) Guilliani.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 22 2007, 02:54 PM
Quote Post
hey scott, I received this in email and thought you might relate to it...

OBAMA'S BACKGROUND CHECK
Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHIEST from Wichita, Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.? When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 25 2007, 11:35 AM
Quote Post
winkNEW.gif Very good find !!! I had heard this story on FOX NEWS some time back but had forgotten all the details but remembered enough of it to know that NO WAY would I support this OSAMA guy! If the people of this country support him, then we deserve whatever we get ! theendisnighNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0468 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild