Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Mystery of Myth and Reality

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 509
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 6 2006, 11:49 AM
Quote Post
'They' think they know his name. These people are close to him, and him to them. The bloodline is regarded as both of reptile nature, and that of the grail. Deciphering knowledge and wisdom, 'they' declare he is sacred.

Those that know him know of the goodwill and morals. Some morals they cannot understand because of the everchanging nature of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those that deny Christ, know that something is definitely mysterious about these times. The veil holds 99.5% of the population at large. The veil will be uncovered, but when will the people of the world know?

So 'they' ask questions. Is his mind reptilian? Does he even exist? Are there more than 'one'? Is he the 'one'? Does 2012 regard his existence, or does his existence regard 2012? If 2012 exists, do the reptiles not know of the significance, or are they waiting in dormant modes of existence to strike before the 'time'?

Through all the myths of time, the presence of the Most High has changed. In early times, before the fall of Atlantis, there was always one to bring forth the knowledge that people often killed over. This knowledge comes in reincarnations of various forms. Some call this incarnation, Orton, Jesus of Nazareth, The Holy One, God, Creator, or Son of God. But indeed they are all in the same.

Different religions even change this form over time, giving different names. There is indeed a sacred bloodline on Earth. This bloodline can be the most evil of evil, or the most good of the good. Since we live in times where evil is prevailing, most of this bloodline chooses to go toward evil.

But, we are all ONE. This bloodline often gains areas of power due to the "holy one" syndrome. But everyone in the existence of creation is ONE at heart. The seperation (one of them) came with the splitting of the Most High's light into a seven-fold spectrum. "Let there be light" is when this happened. The light seperation contains life as we know it.

Our higher consciousness comes from the seven-fold chakra system. Many regard this as myth, but they could not be further from the truth. The chakras control the subconcious mind, physical brain processes, sexual desire, natural healing, spiritual presence of 'God', and much more.

The only flaw to the chakras in modern times in the presence of radio waves, vaccines with poisons, chemicals in food, and the fact that the Western world calls this system of light "crazy, absurd, insane, myth, illusion". Well in fact, the third dimensional life is as far from the truth than anything. Our life's are an illusion to the big picture, a "learing experience" if you will.

So what myths do you believe in. If you study all religions, ancient cultures, world politics, supernatural theries, alien abduction accounts, theory of music, theories of 'God', conspiracy theories, and so much more, you will find the story of ONE. We are ONE no matter how seperated from the Most High we've become. So lift the veil from your eyes and see the big picture. Believe what rings true to your heart, not that of popular culture or religion. Spirituality is the key to life, if spiritual you will ascend in the coming paradigm shift. Little hint...12/21/2012. Prepare yourselfs. -MIke

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 509
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 6 2006, 09:06 PM
Quote Post
The greatest illusion of all is the fact that life indeed runs in cycles. This is what the evil reptilian agenda has feared all along. They know we are coming to the end of one of the greatest cycles of all. Reptilians, whether good or evil can exist in physical form in the third and fourth dimensions, or as a spirit in the fourth dimension.

The ones in spirit can greatly influence or alter the minds of many humans. People who channel can sometime get wrong information as it may be coming from a negative spirit in the fourth dimension. Since we are so close to the paradigm shift (mixing of the third and fourth dimensions, and finally into the fifth), people are susceptible to negative spirits in their channelings.

Diving into dissociative drugs myself, and trying to channel sober I have had many profound experiences with both positive and negative spirits. The only way to use discernment is to open your heart (chakra). Otherwise, what you might think may be a channel from a higher entity, may just be coming from a negative source, thus making the source invalid.

The evil reptilian agenda is simple, but complex. So complex that the ordinary humaton cannot decipher between reality and illusion. They abuse the information age we are in and 'feed' us what they want us to know. What we know though, has all come from the same source; the bloodline of the illuminati (reptilian).

With the coming of the end of the cycle comes the next incarnation of what we refer to as 'The Second Coming of Christ'. Earth needs to cleanse the evil upon it and the only way to do this was to use the incarnation system to incarnate 'God' into human form.

I know people who swear when/how/if this incarnation happens. I have used discernment and I myself am not sure whether to believe them. There are many of 'them'; businessmen, teachers, ministers, and so on. I know a few people who I know for a fact are of the bloodline of the grail. 'They' have showed me things beyond comprehension, even to myself. 'They' have proved what I thought was not provable.

'They' taught me how to meditate properly, how the reptilian agenda runs, how cycles in time work and also how to overcome a reptilian spiritually. 'They' call themsevles a mix of reptilian and cosmic people of light. They say more of the positive 'ones' will awaken soon and start a spiritual revolution. I hope what 'they' say is true, because 'they' say the human race is about to enter an age of great hope, prosperity, and spiritual awareness.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 16 2006, 09:14 PM
Quote Post
Hi mmmike, thanks for the post!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.5676 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild