Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Please allow me to vent, Today's economy and jobless

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 12:21 PM
Quote Post
I am venting about constantly burning up gas to drive to these darned interviews wasting my gas and everyone should be aware of the gas prices that are constantly going up. I have been to several interviews trying to keep myself employed and for what!

I have a lot of skills to offer and a very hard worker, yet I don't understand what the hell these evil corporations and other businesses are looking for. I am college educated yet they encourage us to get our degrees and for what?! I am so sick of this crap with the war that is supposed to boost our economy and it has not even done anything more but mear heartaches from lives lost because our village idiot we have for a leader says that we are freeing people overseas. Well believe it or not I am sooo irritated by the fact that many of these evil idiots out here think that he is doing a good job and that the economy will turn around. I am soooo sick and tired of trying to impress people to get a job. Well instaed of having skills and education then what should people in my situation do? Sit around on my azz and have thousands of crack babies and further pollute the world, end up on welfare all my life and don't do anything but get high all the time? I do not think so.

I have thought about starting my own business because I am sick of corporate america and all their stinkin' splendor. I am sick of trying to keep shut while thinking for myself. I want to start my own business and have been doing research on this topic. I really want to but the slave mantality that I was brainwashed into has really got me down right now.

I have skills for practically any job in IT, however they don't want anyone out here in this part of the country for IT, they want an under educated secretary that they can do the thinking for themselves!!!!
arguing.gif

This post has been edited by akihset2004 on Jun 16 2006, 12:21 PM

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 03:36 PM
Quote Post
akihset2004,

Mate I know how you feel. I have 21 years experience in IT and was a pioneer in some levels of technology but when my whole team was made redundant due to outsourcing, I struggled to find a new job. My problem?.....too old. The fact that I had introduced many innovations and leveraged technology along many new paths when people half my age were struggling with basic concepts was not taken into account. I took my age and birthdate out of my resume and shortened it to only the last fifteen years....instant improvement. Look at your resume; don't lie but take out anything that might be construed (or misconstrued) as negative and use "power language". Don't use a one-page resume, use the old-fashioned reverse-chronological and save the one-page summary for your covering letter. Don't forget to include volunteer, family and community experience in your resume. I know of one woman who got a job as a project manager based on her experience in organising a tour of Europe for herself by herself.

I found an employment service that permitted me to print application letters and paper resumes for free. They even paid for the postage. I sent 220 job applications over a two week period and it paid off.

Since then I have been the victim of outsourcing a second time and now work only short-term contracts. Once you get a reputation with the IT placement agencies, work comes more easily. I have found in the contracting world however that education and training is only a starting point (I have neither - experience only) - you've got to get the runs on the board. Here is the ol' catch 22 -how do you get a reputation when they won't hire you without a reputation? The trick is to put yourself forward for the jobs other people shy away from - shift-work, base level helpdesk, country locations (my method), immediate starts, local government and law enforcement agencies. Once you establish a reputation and can get a reference from a recent supervisor, you can raise your sights.

In Oz 95% of all IT jobs are listed on seek.com and this has three advantages.
1. Instant, on-line applications.
2. Most jobs are from agencies and so an application for a listed job puts you and your resume into their database.
3. You only need to check one location.

One of the tricks with an on-line board is to check it multiple times per day and get your application in quickly. The agencies are trying to impress the employer with their efficiency and client list; if they can get a number of names back to an employer quickly, they look good and, if you reply quickly, you assist them in their quick response and your name sticks in their mind.

I have a son in a similar situation to you. He has a masters in psychology (counselling) but is working as an admissions clerk while searching for his opening into the psych world. He IS going to find his opening and he is going to wow the world when he does.

Don't give up. The capitalist world has created the conflict processes that you are suffering from for its own nefarious purposes. Don't let the bastards win! Crash through the artifical barriers and make your mark. When you get into the work force, make a difference.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 04:27 PM
Quote Post
Thanks for the encouragement and words of wisdom, Uggliozzi.

The capitalist bastards never cease to piss me off. I am constantly changing my resume and including volunteer work as well. I am going through a temp agency and has been off for a week without work and falling behind on my bills. I had to borrow money from my parents to pay some of my bills. My mother is pressuring me to come home for the next holiday and I can't because it hurts me that I cannot go due to having no job. I am to the point where I will move if I have to. I have been working nothing but temporary jobs since I separated from the military. I am sooo confused since it has been a long time since I have been on job interviews. I am very frustrated and sick of the capatalist pigs that don't understand what they need for work themselves.

I really should start my own business or something. I am really looking at that.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 06:27 PM
Quote Post
Hi,

mmm. I am willing to take this whole crap a "little further":

After a lot of reading/research and experience, I too come to the conclusion that your own business is the only answer.

I have many skills and actually can find a job rather easy. But it is the bullshit I have to put up with. Also my age and experience start to make me expensive. I been searching for a way out for a long time and are almost there to "go for it".

My most disturbing discovery, (or i realized it) is that it is all for nothing... We are kept in the prison of this job-money-pay.bills-job money-pay.bills-job etc. Almost everything in my life what is "normal" is abnormal to nature.

they way we eat, study, work, socialize, move (transport), live, health-care...
all are dreamed up by tptb to keep you in a prison so you are under their control...

thinking about the future... how to put our children into this world, full of polluted air, water and earth. knowing that your kids have 70% chance on astma, cancer etc.. I cannot bear this tought anymore. I am at a point that i cannot and will not sustain this lifestyle and wasting of earth-resources anymore. enough about the ignorance.

If you could finish this life-style as you try to keep up now, which is almost impossible for many, there are a lot of answers...

Could you think of a life, without a car, phone, hospitals, video-games, tv, microwave....etc.?? And there is a good lifestyle without all those things.

Search around, you will find them...

Start your own business. Focus on it, and fight the control. Set your goal on being free. the money you make with your own business, do not waste it on that bigger car or house: buy a piece of land that can sustain your own life: house/food/water etc. grow your own food, recycle, start a community which keeps you safe, like those permaculture people. No utility bills, no shut-offs, no control!

and another thing: be and think positive. negative thinking creates negative situations.

good luck!

hugs.gif

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 06:59 PM
Quote Post
Thanks but I am trying to keep positive. I am constantly updating my resume, smiling in these idiots faces and where do I get? Another week off of work and bills are piling up. I looking at websites where I learn and research starting my own business. I am soo tired of now and I am at a dead end with looking for a job. I have a lot of skills, college educated, and hard working after years of acting like a spoiled brat when I was younger, I woke up and smelled the coffee and bettered myself.

I really believe in work smart and hard but it is difficult when you have the bullshit that is out there in the way. It is a shame when you see a situation where children are born into a world where their parents are strung out on dope, don't work and or struggling to keep food on the table. I don't have any children and have no desire because this is a crazy, stupid, and sick world to bring children into. I have absolutely no desire to bring children into the world right now because I am struggling to find work.

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 07:43 PM
Quote Post
I had my own business once but Oz treasurer Keating deliberately induced a savage recession so international money speculators could make a killing. Drove 10,000 small businesses to the wall - me among them. I bled myself dry trying to trade through. I was lucky that I was personally capitalised; friends who had mortgaged their house to set up in business, lost it to the banks.

What I am saying that it pays to be careful with your own business; the capitalist pigs can still get at you. Be careful of accountants - they will have you borrow more and more and if the business goes under you're stuck with the debt.

I only work short contracts so I don't get involved in the crap that businesses put out. I work the low end of the rates and don't carry any responsibility. Any bullshit comes my way and I walk.

I like the idea of a patch of land and a community. There are a few in Oz where if you don't cause any trouble and don't bring drugs you can get acceptance. I am sure the equivalent is in the US.

If I was younger I would not be bringing any children into the world. My two are in their mid/late twenties and neither of them have any desire to have children of their own. They love kids and kids love them - they would make great parents. They are not the only ones who say that the world is just too evil for kids. It is so sad - ferals are busy pumping out violent drones while excellent young adults are too compassionate to subject children to the garbage that passes for the world these days.

--------------------

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2006, 09:49 PM
Quote Post
Akihset, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you pursue!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 04:31 PM
Quote Post
Thanks Pupp. And I agree with your children Uggliozi, why bring children into the world when you are struggling from job to job. Why bring children into the world when there are constant demons out there that want to harm them for their foolish and sick reasons. I am struggling and could not imagine taking them into the fire with me.
I would be heart broken if I had to. I see single parents today and married parents that are constantly struggling to put food on the table for their children. It is hard to find decent schools to send them to. So why even bother having them? If it was an accident and only one child, I would understand. Things are constantly changing in this beaurocrat society and it is difficult to maintain a job due to lack of job security.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 17 2006, 05:20 PM
Quote Post
Hi Akihset,

The world is a bad place right now. Don't let it get you down. Start to fight back. Look for ways of independence. IT can be as simple as putting a slice of tomato in the ground (with some seeds ofcourse) which will grow you healthy free veggies. It is small, I know, but it's a start.

Read on the subject how to get rid of the control of those bastards. For them, you are only one in a couple of billion who suffer. You mean nothing to them. It is up to you change that.

By the way, did you know that if you eat healthy, you will not need any medical care because simply you will never get sick! (ok, there is still the possibility of an accident). Think about it, another step into independance...

You could also see things from a different perspective. You could have a different view on having children: you could get children and teach them anything about those bad things in the world. There is a big change that you set them up as big changer for this world. Which parent wouldn't be proud on such child(ren).

I can imagine a revolution coming because if todays children are correctly informed about the present situation, that they all but control to face in the future, they would get organised... it is todays parents job to do that.

good luck to your effort and future,

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 20 2006, 04:07 PM
Quote Post
Thanks Rednuit. I am just venting about the pressures of looking for a job and it is a good thing that I don't have children. It would be sad to see them go through what I am going through now. I have sent out resumes, been on interviews and nothing but rejection. I am frustrated and don't know what they are looking for. I need to redo my resume and I am no good at resumes. I am thinking about going through a resume service and pay them for looking at mine. I have skills in technical and administrative. I also have 6 years of military experience that I thought would help me but I am starting to see the err of my ways. I am very very very confused on what the employers are looking for and if given a chance, I can prove that I am a hard worker and intelligent. I also am not the spoiled brat that don't want to work that I used to be....believe me.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2006, 02:39 PM
Quote Post
Akihset, I find it interesting that many of us did not choose to have children.

Maybe our kids would change the world?

Here's a disturbing fact....

The New York Times recently reported that--for the first time--a full-time worker earning minimum wage cannot afford a one-bedroom apartment anywhere in America at market rates.

In my lifetime here in Los Angeles, I have found that it doesn't matter how hard you work, how honest you are or how dedicated you are to performing excellant quality.

It matters who you are (bloodlines?), who you blow, or if you are a brown noser and willing to be deceitful and lie.
(Tow the line -- like in politics)

I for one, could not be deceitful or gay and suck up to the gay men who ran my dept (Senior VP and VPs) and that kept me from advancing at the bank I worked at for 10 years.

I was never appreciated nor compensated for working harder than 3 lazy people combined in my dept who made much more money than me.

Hang in there Akihset, you're not alone!
hugs.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2006, 06:33 PM
Quote Post
WoW! Great advice. I don't have much more to add because everyone has offered great bits of wisdom.

I guess I can reiterate a bit. Stay positive and visualize what you need and where you want to be. CLAIM IT.

Do not measure your "worth" by some outside influences such as, a job acceptance or a pat on the back from an employer. Remember...an employee is an indentured servant and that is not what you want to be. You want to be as freeas possible and survive at the same time.

Ahkiset, you will find balance soon..but you must remain positive!

You are venting which is great. However, get it all out and then lay the negativity to rest. You do not want depression to set in. As Pupp would say, "the evil leeches feed off of your weakness, your pain, your agony and your fears!"

You must must concentrateand energize your positive and loving energy which will cancel out the negative and destructive energy... thus creating balance.

This is hard to do at first because you truly are frustrated and stressed and afraid. But, no matter what..think positive thoughts and say positive things. Don't forget your thoughts are very powerful. Take all negatives and make them positive and then rebuke any incoming negativity.

You will see change.

Also, check your horoscope and the heavens and doublecheck what astronomical cycles may be affecting you.

~~~~sending your good vibrations winkNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2006, 07:13 PM
Quote Post
And this is why the only hope l have left is for destruction!

clubinhand.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 23 2006, 11:14 PM
Quote Post
Thanks everyone for the positive advise. I now feel a lot better. Just like everyone here has said don't let the negative bloodlines put me down.

I am not a brown noser and never will be. No matter how hard you work, how good you are at what you do, these evil corporations will always put you down. They will lay you off and don't care if you have bills, children, nor other things one choses to endulge in. I don't have many bills, so I am not stressing too much. I don't like sitting up in my apartment all day while the cost of living is constantly going up and more people are homeless. It is rediculous.

I chose not to have children unless there is a strong man that can break down my virtual walls and convience me that it will be ok. I have not met that man yet. And as for the evil bloodlines. It does matter how many people that you blow off, brown nose, and sexuality that is the culprit to staying employed. It is ashamed that the world is like that. clubinhand.gif

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 24 2006, 03:55 PM
Quote Post
Akihset,

The world is the dominion of satan: hell is where we are right now. He holds sway here but he is not omnipotent. God wants us to reject satan and the materialistic world for ourselves so that we can grow into our pure beings. God has given us examples and guidelines on how we can overcome the temptations of satan's world to help us keep our minds on what is important. Not all of the examples are from Judeo-Christian history. It is up to us as individuals to follow the examples and guidelines, not because we want to go to "heaven" or because we are scared of a vengeful God but because we want to.

I see from your writing that you are a person of care and conscience - more power to you, you are stepping along the right path. If you are concerned for employment, why not think "outside the square". Do not seek employment - seek contentment. Make peace with your situation or even change your situation. Have you thought about making a difference? This can be as simple as joining a group which provides meals for the homeless in your locality.
If there is no such group - start one - ask bakeries and restaurants for day-old bread - see if you can get nearly expired food from supermarkets - get an old caravan (trailer home) and rig it as a mobile kitchen - hit up City Hall for parking priveleges and financial support - you won't get monetarily wealthy but you will be the richest person in town.
Soup kitchen not to your liking? Why not become a "missionary". Not all missionaries wear Mother Hubbards and go around bible thumping. You could teach English - we all know you have a good command. You could teach computing - merely posting onto the internet proves you have much more skill than almost all of the developng world. You have a degree - what good could you do with that education in much of the world? Ok, your rewards are not tangible but aren't all the important rewards in your psyche?

If you are worried about your personal security in foreign lands and want to make some money why not teach English in Japan? Your degree puts you in the box seat. Teaching qualifications not required. Japanese language not required. Americans are dearly wanted because of their accent. Think of how a couple of years teaching in Japan would look on your resume! Contact your local Japanese embassy. I wouldn't be surprised if other asian countries have similar schemes.

Akihset, you are a treasure - discover yourself - let's see you sparkle!

--------------------

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0533 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild