Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Everybody pays jewish tax?, when buying food

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 9 2006, 05:03 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp,

I thought you might find this interesting:

link

there are some pictures in the text which might not be visible on this copy/paste action. visit the link to see the labels on the food-cans...

rn.

EDITED TO ADD IMAGES AND TEXT - PuPP

The "Kosher Nostra Scam" on the American Consumer
by Ernesto Cienfuegos
La Voz de Aztlan
Los Angeles, Alta California
4/27/2002 - (ACN)

La Voz de Aztlan receives quite a few "news tips" per week from our many subscribers and readers. Some we dismiss immediately but a very few catch our attention. Last week we receive an e-mail asking us if we knew the significance of the small encircled letter "U" or letter "K" that can be found printed on many food cans, food packages and on other kitchen products. The message gave us some clues and suggested that we do some research into the subject. What we found certainly was "news" to us and it both shocked and angered us.

Some common kosher symbols
user posted image

On arriving at my residence, I immediately went to the pantry to verify that what I had just learned was actually true. Sure enough, most of the packaged and canned foods from major companies, like Proctor & Gamble and others, did have the (U), the (K) or other similar markings. The Arrowhead water bottle, the instant Folgers Coffee, the Kelloggs box, the Jiff Peanut Butter, the Pepper container, the Trader Joe's tea box and even the Glads plastic sandwich bags carton had the (U) or (K) mark on them.

We needed a little more verification so we called two major companies to asked some questions. We chose Proctor & Gamble that markets the Folgers Coffee and the Clorox Company that manufactures the Glads plastic zip lock sandwich bags. Each of the two companies, as well as most others, have 1-800 telephone numbers printed on their packages for consumers to call in case they have any questions about their products.

When we asked the Proctor & Gamble representative what the (U) meant on their Folgers Coffee container, she asked us to wait until she consulted with her supervisor. She came back and informed us that the mark meant that the coffee was " certified kosher". We than asked her how and who certified the coffee to be "kosher" and whether it cost any money to do so. She refused to answer these and other questions. She suggested that we write to their Corporate Public Affairs Department. We than called the Clorox Corporation to ask what the (U) meant on the package of their Glads plastic sandwich bags and she also said that the (U) meant that the plastic bags were "kosher" but refused to answer questions concerning payments the Clorox Corporation has to make in order to be able to print the (U) on their products.

What we learned next, pretty much floored me personally. I learned that major food companies throughout America actually pay a Jewish Tax amounting to hundreds of million of dollars per year in order to receive protection. This hidden tax gets passed, of course, to all non-Jewish consumers of the products. The scam is to coerce the companies to pay up or suffer the consequences of a Jewish boycott. Jewish consumers have learned not to buy any kitchen product that does not have the (U) the (K) and other similar markings.

Another shocker was learning who is actually behind these sophisticated "Kosher Nostra Scams." It turns out that the perpetrators of these elaborate extortion schemes are actually Rabbinical Councils that are set up, not just in the U.S. but in other western countries as well. For example, the largest payola operation in the U.S. is run by those who license the (U) symbol. The (U) symbol provides protection for many products sold here in Aztlan and in the United States. This symbol is managed by the The Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations with headquarters at 333 Seventh Avenue in New York City.

The scam works like a well oiled machine and is now generating vast amounts of funds, some of which are being utilized by the Union of Orthodox Rabbis to support the Ariel Sharon Zionist government in Israel. The website of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations is full of pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian propaganda.

The "Kosher Nostra" protection racket starts when an Orthodox Rabbi approaches a company to warn the owners that unless their product is certified as kosher, or "fit for a Jew to eat", they will face a boycott by every Jew in America. Most, if not all of the food companies, succumb to the blackmail because of fear of the Jewish dominated media and a boycott that may eventually culminate in bankruptcy. Also, the food companies know that the cost can be passed on to the consumer anyway. The food companies have kept secret from the general consumer the meaning of the (U) and the amount of money they have to pay the Jewish Rabbis.

It is estimated that the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations, which manages the (U) symbol protection racket, controls about 85% of the "Kosher Nostra " certification business. They now employ about 1200 Rabbi agents that are spread through out the U.S. Food companies must first pay an exorbitant application fee and than a large annual fee for the use of the (U) copyright symbol. Secondly, the companies must pay separate fees each time a team of Rabbis shows up to "inspect" the company's operations. Certain food companies are required to hire Rabbis full time at very lucrative salaries.

The amount of money that the non-Jewish consumer has paid the food companies to make up for the hidden Jewish Tax is unknown, but it is estimated to be in the billions since the scam first started. The Orthodox Jewish Councils as well as the food companies keep the amount of the fees very secret. The Jewish owned Wall Street Journal wrote about the problem many years ago, but they have stopped writing about it now.

Only public awareness concerning the "Kosher Nostra Scam" will eventually help stop this swindle of the American consumer. Public education of the scam may lead to an eventual non-Jewish boycott of all products with the (U), (K) or other Jewish protection symbols. I certainly do not need to pay extra for "kosher water", "kosher coffee" or "kosher plastic sandwich bags". In fact, I demand my money back for all I had to pay over the years for the hidden and illegal Jewish Tax. Are there any bright attorneys out there that could bring a class action suit against the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations on behalf of the citizens of Aztlan and other non-Jewish people?

A few "kosher" items that may astound you!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

user posted image

In Canada
user posted image

user posted image

Petition To End Kosher Certification Labels And To End The Involvement Of the Federal Food and Drug Administrations Participation

http://www.aztlan.net/koshernostra.htm

This post has been edited by PuPP on Apr 10 2006, 09:17 PM

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2006, 02:43 AM
Quote Post
Hi Redniut, Thanks for that post!

I had not seen that yet and was not aware of the "Kosher Tax". It's rare that we are even priviledged to learn of this type of information due to our controlled news media.

I wonder if a full on Aztlan boycott will happen???

I think I'd support one if it helps to have the "Kosher Tax" removed from the products we buy which would lower consumer prices.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2006, 03:36 PM
Quote Post
I see the writing on the wall where we will have products which are Hal-lal certified as well. In my city some food outlets are already pandering to the Moslem minority with signage attesting as to the Hal-lal purity of some food and warnings as to non-Hal-lal contamination of other food. I have never seen similar signage relating to the "kosherness", or otherwise, of food.

There are plenty of hidden costs which are already passed on to the end consumer. For example, advertising, shoplifting, security, exorbitant executive salaries, kick-backs, take-over (or resisting take-over) costs, organic certification, lawyers, creative auditing, entertainment (read buying sex), business (you've got to be joking) lunches, industrial espionage, stand-over men, buying politicians, bribing scientists, backhanders to judges, party political contributions, editorial influencing, disinformation campaigns.....lots and lots.

What it all boils down to is; if you don't like the way a company does business, don't buy its products. I already look at labels to check for multi-national ownership, genetically modified contents or additives and I put a lot back. At least kosher indicates that some standards have been applied.

For those that are interested; when asked about food restrictions, Yeshuosha (Jesus) replied that food restrictions were unimportant but observance of the Sabbath was.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2006, 09:23 PM
Quote Post
Hi uggliozzi, good points.

But what if it affects almost everything you buy?

Please check redniuts original post if you havn't been to the link yet.
I added some images.

Personally, I am against anyone taxing me. It's downright theft, just like interest/usury.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2006, 10:30 PM
Quote Post
Evil DOES affect just about everything I try to buy. Sometimes I just sigh and put a product I don't really like in the basket because there is no alternative. I do buy a lot fresh and freeze or preserve it myself rather than buy untrusted products.

Taxes, bloody taxes!! Income taxes were first introduced in Australia during WWII as a TEMPORARY measure for the duration of the war. They are still with us.

In 1901 when Australia was first convened as a Commonwealth, it took four days work to pay the tax burden. Last year it took until April 30th to pay the tax burden. That means one full third of all the work done by ordinary Australians is for the spending pleasure of government.

But there are examples of possible solutions. In northern New South Wales there are places where many "alternative" people live and whose dollar income is extremely small. At least one council allows "back to earth" people to pay off their council rates by working for the council. Generally the work is low-skilled such as garden maintenance, road building etc. The relationship is harmonious and mutually beneficial. I can't believe that I said a relationship with a level of government is harmonious and mutually beneficial - but, it can be done!

There is also the county in California somewhere (PuPP you may know this) where people complained about costs. City Hall asked the people to nominate what services they were prepared to do without. I don't know them all, but two of the items the people elected to change were the frequency of garbage collections and to stop mowing of nature strips between houses and roadways. Last I heard the people were coping with wider spaced garbage collections and were mowing the grass themselves quite happily.

But we also have the perpetual hands-outers. Example; Once upon a time high culture was the province of the filthy rich who supported the high arts. Common people supported the common arts. Now, through taxation and hand-outs, we have common people supporting high art. I like Beethoven and Rimsky-Korsikov mixed in with my Hendrix and Leningrad Cowboys and I don't understand why orchestras get spoon-fed public monies but rock bands don't. IMHO, If an art form is viable then private money will ensure its survival. When was the last time a piano concerto healed a sick child, arrested a criminal or helped an old lady find a place of peace and security to spend her twilight years? All an orchestral recital does is provide a few moments of pseudo-pleasure for a minority in the community at public expense.

Goverments find the accumulation of fdollars just too easy and consequently finds it just too easy to treat the money in its hands without the respect due it. The majority of fdollars are derived from the backs of common people and should be treated as a precious resource to be applied with wisdom and care for the benefit of all and not as a slush fund for the benefit of the influential.

The fly in the ointment (as always) in minimising or eliminating taxes is our nemesis capitalism. More fdollars in government hands means more money for capitalism to suck down. The more services provided by government means more services outsourced to capitalists. And is capitalism going to give up one of its favourite milch-cows? Not while a duck's behind is close to the ground it won't!

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2006, 11:00 PM
Quote Post
Income taxes were first introduced in Australia during WWII as a TEMPORARY measure for the duration of the war. They are still with us.

The same thing happened here in America with the same result, income tax is still with us.

There is also the county in California somewhere [...]

Not sure of the county, but I do recall hearing about it.

If America printed its own currency (United States Notes) instead of borrowing federal reserve notes from international bankers, who have sucked America dry BTW, then there would be no need for a federal income tax because the government could simply print whatever dollars it needed to pay for jobs, social services, reconstruction, clean energy, clean water, water reclaiming, recycling, and so much more.

There could never be the excuse, "oh we don't have enough money"... just crank up them ole printing presses and let them run 24/7!

They sure shut him up quick....

"The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but is the Government's greatest creative opportunity. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest."
~ Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States

But as long as the people allow crooked politicians and bankers to steal their future, it shall continue.

In your quote you say "Capitalism is Satan's greatest tool!" and I'd like to add....

"Capitalism, Communism, the News Media, the Banks and Religions are Satan's greatest tools!"

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2006, 12:02 AM
Quote Post
bump.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 12 2006, 12:31 AM
Quote Post
The Kosher Tax
user posted image

From WRH Reader Letters Section...
In 1959, the Wall Street Journal estimated the kosher certification tax at about $20 million.

The Jewish Press of Feb. 26, 1988, quotes Menachem Lubinsky, a major marketer of kosher products as saying, "the industry should tell inquisitive Christians this line, 'Kosher has become something like the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval'. It makes a product appear to be healthier and of better quality."

The following symbols "K" in a circle and "U" in a circle denote "kosher certification" by a rabbi.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 24 2006, 10:30 PM
Quote Post
If taxes actually improved our quality of life, then it would be a common sense thing for all of us to participate in.

But, in todays society, taxes are legalized robbery and it occurs when the law is controlled by inbred families of criminals and thieves.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0436 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild