Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Huge Mushroom Clouds Over Utah

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2004, 09:18 PM
Quote Post
I believe I saw this at GLP before it went down.
Here's some photos, a small report from the couple who took them and a couple of comments from Rense.

Any thoughts?

user posted image

Mystery Utah Explosions Cause Huge Mushroom Clouds
From Brian Justice
10-2-4

Note - Thanks for George Paxinos for sending this in. It came from one Brian Justice. If anyone has any knowledge of what these three LARGE explosions were caused by... each resulting in a huge mushroom cloud... please let us know right away. Something is going on underground in Utah. -ed

Mushroom Cloud

On our way back home from a family drive on 8-29-04, my wife and I noticed a peculiar mushroom cloud just east of our home in Wellington, UT.

We ran into the house and brought our both of our digital cameras and started snapping pictures. Within 2 hours there were three different "explosions" resulting in mushroom clouds.

We emailed a local news station; they looked into the pictures but to no avail. There were truck drivers parked at the gas station just down from our home, the drivers did not dare drive the road for fear of whatever was happening out there.

Pretty scary afternoon, especially during this time of heightened alert in our nation.

Brian Justice

user posted image

Comment
From Dick Eastman
de1949@nwinfo.net
10-2-4

I say it's cumulus cloud forming over intense fire from which heated air is rising -- common phenomenon -- not someone testing 'suitcase' atom bombs after all.

Note - Yes, we've seen high-rising smoke from fires do this on occasion. However, if the witnesses are accurate, that would not explain the three 'explosions' heard before the cloud formed. No one is saying anything about 'suitcase atom bombs' being the cause...which remains unknown. If there was a large wildfire in the area, the locals would know about it. -ed

http://rense.com/general57/jsusu.htm

It does resemble a cumulus cloud to me, but the claims of 3 explosions...

HMMMM

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Group: Members
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2004, 09:32 PM
Quote Post
However, if the witnesses are accurate, that would not explain the three 'explosions' heard before the cloud formed.

At such a distance, wouldnt one see the mushroom clouds before hearing an explosion?

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2004, 09:41 PM
Quote Post
Good point Wahya, but you are quoting a comment that was NOT made by the witnesses report.

Witness quote
Within 2 hours there were three different "explosions" resulting in mushroom clouds

I would surmise that it would depend on how far away the incident was.

It's hard to tell from photos which usually make things seem much farther away than they really are.

Thank you for your input.

smile.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2004, 09:58 PM
Quote Post
Those don't look like any cumulus clouds I've ever seen.

Notice the 'rings' around the 'stems of the mushrooms'.

shock.gif

PMEmail Poster

Lurker
Member No.: 306
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 12:58 AM
Quote Post
WOW! Those look VERY similar to some mysterious pure white "clouds" that we've been seeing in So. CA for several months (when we first became aware of them, anyhow. Maybe they've been around longer than that.)

The first time we saw them we thought "Oh, cool. Clouds blowing in from the coast. Maybe we'll get some rain." Within a few hours, the things had spread out to pretty much cover the sky in some filmy substance that suspiciously resembled chemtrails. Of course, we had the "blue hole" right above us, which is typical of an area with a chembuster in it.

Ever since that day, at the first sign of them as they appear from behind the mountains, we'll run outside and aim one of our chembusters at them. Within an hour, they flatten out, turn purpley-gray and disperse. Hmmmmm.....

Three weekends ago, we spotted one coming up and decided to try to track down where it was coming from; it didn't look all that far away. After driving for almost an hour, past a couple of mountains, always sure that it must be on the other side of THIS mountain, we gave up and decided that it must be coming from about the middle of the huge expanse of desert near there.

We've never heard any explosions, though if they are originating in that desert, we'd be too far away. We've seem them coming up from the East, North and West. They may be to the South, also, but our view in that direction is blocked. Just today, we aimed our chembusters at two of them rising from the North and the East, and "shot them down" in record time.

So, does anyone know what these clouds are, or have a good guess? All we can figure is that they're another form of chemtrail, just delivered in a more efficient manner than by plane.

Instructions for building your own chembuster (CB) are here: http://educate-yourself.org/ct/goodbyects10jan02.shtml
Most people don't seem to notice them, oddly enough, but if they do, just say that it's "art."

EDIT: I should add that we see these things coming up usually starting sometime between noon and 6pm. Many weekday afternoons, driving home from work at about 5:30, I'll see one billowing up in the distance. Then, I can't wait to get home to run into the back yard and aim a CB at it. Great fun! clapping.gif Just think, little ol' me, making a difference in the whole sky! It's pretty exciting and humbling.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 01:43 AM
Quote Post
Hi Pam I Am, I'm also in So Ca, San Fernando Valley.

I have seen what you are describing for several years now.

Huge cumulus or billowing clouds emerging from the N east sort of past Sylmar area.

Nice to see a fellow chemtrail spotter. I have never tried a chembuster, but I've been hearing they do work.

Are these the types of holes in the clouds that you are referring to?

Mobile Alabama

user posted image

Melbourne Australia.

user posted image

Unknown Location(Possibly Melbourne)
user posted image

P.S. I forgot to tell you I really like your avatar!

--------------------

~ Buddha
Anonymous Coward

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 01:44 AM
Quote Post
There are no news stories about fires in Utah. Assuming that is a forest fire, the plume of smoke should be dispersing rather than rising in a dense column. The column seen rising immediately from the ground has a billowing texture to it which is uncharacteristic of the wispy, elongated textures seen in forest fires. To me, it looks most like a volcanic eruption. The uniform haze in the photo makes me doubt this is photoshop work, unless whoever did it was highly skilled.

Anonymous Coward

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 01:52 AM
Quote Post
No recent quakes in UT.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 01:53 AM
Quote Post
Anonymous Coward, thank you for your input!

--------------------

~ Buddha
Anonymous Coward

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 01:58 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

EDIT: resized image to fit in forum better.
PuPP

Anonymous Coward

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 02:08 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

It looks like it could have been a forest fire after all. Someone might want to report it, there isn't anything on geomac. scratchinghead.gif

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 02:28 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

Lurker
Member No.: 306
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 06:29 PM
Quote Post
Hi, again, PuPP. Sorry I didn't get back sooner. One of my favorite subjects is chemtrails and clearing 'em up.

San Fernando Valley, eh? We're neighbors, then. I live just over the hill from you, in the Eastern part of Ventura County.

Yes, the effect in the clouds in those two pictures that you posted are from someone having a chembuster in the area. Probably a new one that was just set up, too; if there were one already up and running, the muck wouldn't have been able to cover the sky so thoroughly. (I've seen the first picture, before, and if I remember correctly, it WAS taken right after a new CB was set up. They start working immediately, even before the resin has finished curing.)

When we have a blue hole above us, it's because the chemspew dissipates as it gets within range of our chembuster. There's muck all around us, and a beautiful, blazing blue hole right in the middle. It's also important to "gift" cell phone towers, churches, police stations, schools and just generally cover your area with the small, muffin-sized orgone devices, often called tower busters (TBs). Those help the chembuster immensely!

Believe me, I know it sounds nuts, but I've seen this stuff work, over and over, and our little city has had clear skies (though "they" have repeatedly tried really hard to cover them in chemtrails) since late spring, when we started hosting a guest CB, built our own and then gifted the local towers. When I leave work in the afternoon (I work in a different city), there's also a blue hole centered over my car, if they've been spraying, because I always have a bag of TBs in it, in case I find a place that seems to need a gift.

I've never seen an actual forest fire in person, so don't know how white, dense and fluffy-looking that smoke is. The two pictures posted at 2:08am and 2:28am could be from a forest fire. All I've seen is the sickly-looking smoke from brush fires. I DO wish that we'd had a CB running at the time of the big So. CA brush fires last October. I'd love to have seen what they could do with the smoke-filled skies!

Thanks very much for the kind words about my avatar. I found it by accident, quite a while back, and have been looking for a place to use it. It makes me want to forget everything and just BE there. *sigh* rolleyes.gif

EDIT: WOW! That picture posted at 1:58am hadn't loaded, yet, when I started my reply. I don't know what that is shock.gif but it isn't normal clouds and I'd sure like to aim a chembuster at it just to see what happens!!!

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 298
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 07:18 PM
Quote Post
The picture posted at 1:58 is fascinating. It almost looks like two tornados mirroring each other. See the vortex's? I don't think it's fire. I see forest fires here in Arizona and they usually throw up black/grey smoke into the white.

I don't know what those are.

The pictures of clouds posted before that are pretty strange.

--------------------
99.999% of what affects our reality will be undetectable by our senses. Man must learn to think for himself rather than follow blindly what he has been taught.

-Buckminster Fuller
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 07:23 PM
Quote Post
just generally cover your area with the small, muffin-sized orgone devices, often called tower busters

I have small orgone resin cones throughout my apt, and I buried something (can't recall what it is, but it was like 2 tubes connected together) in my back patio, taped another liquid foil wrapped concoction to my cold water pipe and I carry my rare earth magnets where ever I go in my pocket.

All were sent to me by a member I met at OSA.

Hi Pam I Am, it's ok, I waited patiently.

smile.gif

The member at OSA did tell me the lizards would leave me alone also.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0654 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild