Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> We've Got More Than Ghosts, Was It Georgia's Version Of Sasquatch?

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 518
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 02:17 PM
Quote Post
This is too lengthy a dissertation to get into but for the longest I have wanted to tell my story of an incident from my Father's youth down in Evans County, Georgia. This would have been in the late 1930s.

I heard this story first when I was eight or nine years old and as you can imagine, it scared the b'jeebers out of me. I will post it in full at some future date but my Father as a teen had an encounter with something in the swampy woods about Claxton, Georgia which is in Evans County which sounds to me a lot like a "sasquatch" encounter.

And in keeping with Pupp's clear and unmistakable insistence on truth and veracity: I hereby go on record that I lie not. Neither was my Father lieing or his mom (my Grandmother). It is lengthy and I do wish to do it service when I attempt to post it here. It is just the strangest doggone thing I have ever heard to come out of southeast Georgia.

Let me collect my wits and I will try to post here what happened to my Dad so many years ago.

--------------------
"...The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church. When you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
.......Morpheus. The Matrix
PM

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 21 2005, 02:01 PM
Quote Post
I want to pick up with the previous post and put down in writing for the record the story of my Father's encounter with "something" in rural Georgia in 1938. My Father was 16 years old at the time of the encounter and he graduated in 1939 at the age of 17; so I calculated the incident took place in 1938.

The location was in Evans County, Georgia. There are small town dotted about this county; none larger than what might be called a village if using the terminology from other regions. The area was much more wooded and swampy than it is today; though woods and swamps still prevail to a great extent in this county. On a map of Georgia or its counties, you might look for the names of small town such as "Claxton", "Bellville" and "Manassas".

I was first told this story when I was eight years old. Over the years I would have my Grandmother recite it to me again and again; as my Dad, who passed away in 1973, did not like to talk of it much. I became particularly interested in deducing the facts surrounding this story after I began to do much layman's research on things like Sasquatch, Jersey Devil and the like.

First of all, I wish to state and I know this is just subjective but my Grandmother was a woman of very deep faith and integrity. She was extremely religious. Exaggeration and lieing were anathema to her and I was raised up under her tutelage as to matters of integrity and truthfulness. In short: she was not a woman given to hearsay or sensational story telling. My Father was a no-nonsense veteran of WWII and as practical a man as one would expect to find. He was not religious. He was a 100% disabled vet and died from alcoholism induced by his experiences during the war. Now days we would call his trauma "Delayed Stress Syndrome".

He was 16 years old at the time. He lived on a small acreage farm. About the area were large areas of woodland and swamp, interspersed by cleared fields of corn and meadows for grazing of livestock. Many farmers kept domesticated hogs as well as cattle. The swamps were also bordered and laced with almost impenetrable thatches of bramble and thickets that were avoided due to the near impossibility of hiking through them.

Not many people in the county owned automobiles and it being during the Depression era, young people, particularly from rural communities, found themselves on foot if they wished to date. There had been some reports of a strange animal prowling about the swamps and farms for a while. I am not sure of the length of time from the initial reports/rumors and when my Father encountered this anamoly. I know that the men and hunters about the area talked of missing livestock and tracks left by this "animal". Most of them at this time kept and carried guns; rifles mostly of varying calibre. My Grandfather had quite a collection of guns. He was an avid hunter and tracker; as had been his father before him and so on going back many generations. It was common then for the men to provide game and fish to supplement their family meals. My Grandfather grew up like the youngmen around him, sleeping, camping and spending days in these woods and swamps with nothing but a rifle, knife and seldom even a blanket. In short: these were men who were used to the outdoors, nature and the wildlife in that part of Georgia.

My Father was coming home one evening along one of the many narrow dirt paths that were predominate in this region. He had been to see one of his girlfriends at a neighboring farm. It was dark...way after sunset. He was armed with only a small pocketknife. Woods, thick and dark, surrounded both sides of the road he was taking.

He stated that he became aware of the sounding of moving brush and heavy footsteps to his right. Whatever it was, it was concealed by the woods and the evening but my Father says whatever it was, it was keeping apace with him. It did not lag behind or run ahead. Dad said when he would stop, this entity would halt also. When Dad began to walk again; so would this animal. My Father said he picked up his pace and as he did so, this entity too began to increase its pace. By now my Father was totally freaked. Imagine yourself at sixteen, on a rural dirt road and with no other protection than a pocketknife.

What happened next, my Dad says it really sent his blood curdling. This "animal" let out a scream which my Father likened to a woman's scream. We know that panthers and many large cats in the US are noted for their screams which say sound like a woman's. I will get to this sound effect in a moment.

When the creature began to scream, my Father burst into a dead run down the road toward his home. He stated he was screaming himself to the top of his lungs as he ran. My Grandmother at this point said she and my Grandfather were in bed and they heard my Father yelling "Daddy! Daddy!", over and over again. Because of the prior incidences with this "thing" about the county, my Grandfather was prepared. My Grandmother said you could also hear this animal's cries above my Father's calls for help as both "It" and my Dad drew closer to the farmstead.

My Dad says at this point, with him in a wide open sprint for his house, the creature too was in a dead run off to Dad's right. You could locate proximity of the "beast" not only by it's screams but also by the loud crashing now of tree limbs and brush being moved aside swiftly. My Father related to me that he could not get over the destinct impression the "thing' had been stalking him all along. It moved as he did and always kept to the darkness and the woodland growth.

My Grandfather was up and in the front yard that was bordered by a white picket fence and a gate just as my screaming Father came into view; hauling ass, as you can imagine. The dirt road my Father was on ended in an open clearing just before the front gate/fence of their home. The woods on either side would stop abruptly here with the road and give in to cleared space.

My Grandfather with rifle in hand had just unlatched the gate and threw it open as my Dad came upon it and my Grandfather, still runing for his life. My Grandfather waved my Dad in, telling him to keep going and then my Grandfather squatted down behind the waist high fence to waite the approach of the animal. The screaming of the beast stopped and while my Dad and Grandmother cowered in the doorway of the home and my Grandfather waited in a crouch by the gate, everything seemed to calm down. The animal never appeared from the woods and there was no more sound from it that evening. My Father never related what kind of a shape his nerves were in moments after being chased into his house but it doesn't take a great degree of imagination to figure that out.

My Grandmother said that prior to that fateful evening with my Dad and this entity, you could and many people did (one was my Grandmother) lie in bed at night and hear this "thing" attacking and hauling off grown hogs. The loss in livestock and farm animals became so great that the men and hunters decided to form a party and go after the beast.

I will add this before I go on to the conclusion. Because my Grandfather and many of the men about the county were men of the woods, hunting and experts in tracking and wildlife, they tried to indentify the prints left behind by this thing and in the soft ground about the swamps, they were plentiful in number. No one was able to identify the tracks/prints. They even brought in experts from the outside and none could identify it. They all stated it was not a cat; being in this area a panther 9what in the western US would be called a cougar) and it wasn't a bobcat. It was not a bear either. To this date and as far as I know: it was never identified as to its tracks. This is certain: it was not a human footprint. It was the print of an animal yet unidentified. Nothing huminoid about it.

Due to the loss of property and livestock, the men of the community formed small posses with their hunting dogs. My Dad and Grandmother both said these hunting dogs were use to going in after bobcat and other large and ferocious animals. The dogs in other words were pretty fierce themselves.

My Grandmother stated that one evening, a group of these locals and their dogs finally cornered this beast in its lair. It had been taking refuge in the backside of one of the many swamps that crisscrossed the county. The swamp where the dogs tracked it was too dense and dangerous for the men; so with the dogs baying and straining at their leashes, they set the dogs free and a total of four tore into the swampy ground in the direction that their noses told them the thing was. My Grandmother and Dad both stated that while the men waited on the fringes, guns in hand, hoping the dogs would flush the beast out and into their sites, there arose the sound of a veritable hell of fighting, barking, screaming and the general sound of a ferocious melee breaking out in the depths of the swamp while the men waited. Only one dog emerged from the fight a few minutes later and he was so cut up and mauled by whatever it was he and his fellow hounds at encountered that the lone survivor had to be "put down".

My Dad and Grandmother both said that after this encounter with the dogs and the hunting party, the "thing" just seemed to dissapear. People were tense and on edge and few ventured out in the evening alone while they waited for the entity to surface again. It never did.

That was my Grandmother and Dad's recounting of this remarkable encounter with something....I swear to the truthfulness of this account as it was given to me. I also swear to the veracity and integrity of both my Father, a tough, diabled veteran and the God-fearing soul my Grandmother was. Yes, they had those kind back then. Solid men and women of the soil who worked hard and went to church. They weren't the fringe element back then. They were the norm.

Someone has since remarked that whatever this thing was or is; it seems to come in cycles of twenty or twenty-five year spins. There was a similiar incident near Savannah,, GA (not too far from my Father's teenaged experience) in 1958, I seem to recall. Another incident in the late 1960s or early 1970s in Pooler, Ga where even the local authorities were telling people to keep their pets and small children inside. It had very similar traces and reports that reminded me of the "thing" that stalked my Dad in 1938.

Of course many may know of the "Lizard Man" scare across the Savannah River in South Carolina...not far away either...from the early 1990s.

I heard speculation and I cannot recall now from whom that made me equate these local phenomenon with the Jersey Devil. The reason is, whoever it was that was speculating on the cyclical nature of this phenomena in the 20 to 25 perhaps 30 year cycles stated it is possible that with the ridge of the Great Smokies, Blue Ridge and Alleghany Mountains all being of the same chain, this "what-ever-it-is" may have some migratory sense and use the cover of the mountain chain and the sheltering of the canopy of woods to conceal itself on its north-south trek. I know this much: western Pennsylvania has had its share of strange beast sightings as has Florida with its Skunk Ape. The counties of coastal Georgia such as Evans-Tattnal and Chatham have had their reported and recorded incidences as well. What gives here? You're assumptions are as good as mine. Whatever it was it comes in cycles of a few decades (could this be a generational thing? Does it come...beginning or ending by some determination of a generation?). It will fall silent before beginning another cycle. It has now been approximately thirty years since the strange animal prowling about Pooler, GA...a satellite town of Savannah. If one excepts the reported encounters with the "Lizard Man" across the river in South Carolina in the early 1990s, then coastal Georgia is due another visit by this entity.

I swear to the truthfulness of the above. It is in no way a made up fabrication or embellishment of the facts. I have related it as it was given to me by two very reliable witnesses...and one of them the intended victim.

P.S.: please forgive any typos or misspelled words. I was typing fast.

--------------------
"...The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church. When you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
PM

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 21 2005, 07:35 PM
Quote Post
Hi Riptide,

WOW! What a story!

Thanks for sharing it. It makes running the forum so worthwhile when people share their truthful personal stories and encounters.

Lizard Man? Unknown chimera/catlike predator?

Obviously, it was a meat eater.

What gets me is how it just vanished... sort of like the interdimensional aspect of the Sasquatch that we talked about earlier on your "New Kid On the Block" thread in WELCOME WAGON section.

I'd like to add that the Island of Dr. Moreau is a reality.

Earth is like a giant zoo of our solar system, with many unknown species since the civilization we live in is not as old as we are lead to believe. We live in a society of new comers, new explorers to Earth or Earths surface with thousands and thousands of plant, animal and insect species as yet to be identified.

FACT: Every year thousands of plant and animal species go extinct as the species known as humankind destroys the very substance which sustains life for all.

Also, science and those who have controlled it for millenium, have been able to create any type of being desired by splicing genes.

The human species is a chimera.

A genetic blending of primate and other species.

Again, thanks for taking the time to share that story!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
wysiwyg

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 21 2005, 08:00 PM
Quote Post
Which makes me think of how the story of Noah came from? How did Noah put all those animals unto an ark? Could the animals have been on genetic form?

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 21 2005, 10:17 PM
Quote Post
Thanks, Pupp and wysiwig for your comments. That story has haunted me for many years; right into my adult life. I have told it to my children and it has had the same profound effect on them as well. A little tingle up the spine now and then and a healthy shiver is good for us. It keeps us humble in a world where our fellow kind take for granted the commonplace and ordinary. I believe "ordinary" is the illusion.

Odd, Pupp, you should state our world is an Island of Dr Moreau, because that same thought also crossed my mind the other day when I was reading about the gene splicing which you also make reference too, wysiwig. Scientists are fooling around with a lot of DNA and cloning. Who knows what they are up too or what they've accomplished already. And yes, wysiwig: there are those who speculate that Antidiluvian legends seem to record genetic experiments being conducted by an advanced race. Some even theorize this led to some strange monstracities in the animal kingdom with the "chemira" you spoke of, Pupp.

I was doing some online research earlier this evening about El Yunque in Puerto Rico. Are you familiar with this national forest in Puerto Rico and the mountain El Yunque? There have come reports in the past of some very strange and disturbing phenomena on and about this mountain. While researching these strange encounters, it led me to the subject of the chupacabra. Many in South and Central America firmly believe the US Goverment is behind a lot of these "weird" creatures through genetic research. They believe that either through escape or deliberate release, humanity is being experimented on, preyed upon or add your own theory as to why the "Elite" is even conducting such experiments. Like the human ear some are said to have grown from human cells on the back of a mouse???

I will try and find the article on the South Carolina Lizard Man and post it here. I have done an online search for any old news clippings that may have been placed on the net regarding the creature that chased my Dad. So far no success. I may have to go to Evans County and see if I can run through old news clippings in hard copy. It was a real cause celebre then and some record ought to remain.

To this day I cannot figure out the cycles of this thing; whatever it may be. If it was using the mountain chain from the northeastern United States down to Georgia, it sure was far afield when it showed up in coastal Georgia and the explanation for the creature treking the Appalanchian Trail does not explain how it ends up in Florida.

As a footnote on the story of my Dad's encounter, I will add this. I had the chance once when invited to a cookout in rural Bulloch County, GA to talk with some men who also spend a great deal of time hunting in season. They hunt a great deal on Fort Stewart which is miles of woodland and forest and swamp. I was listening to them talk among themselves one evening and they got on the subject of odd happenings about the interior of the Fort's property. One of them stated flatly, "I've seen all kinds of things out there..."(meaning on Fort Stewart's Reserve). The others agreed and as it drew my attention even more at the strange remark, another spoke up and said he would not spend the night there in those woods for all the money in the world.

Just an interesting aside to the article about my Dad. I could not get these deer hunters to explain what they meant by their observations on the Fort Stewart swamps but I immediately thought of my Dad and 1938. Incidentally: my Father's rural childhood home is just a hop and skip down the road from Fort Stewart.

So? Who can say? Pupp, your theory that our world is continually being "seeded" with new species may very well be one explanation. There are just too many people all over globe who are coming forward with their valid accounts of contact with a lot of strange things.

For my part and it is just a "part" of a list of theories is: I believe as this age...I believe the Greeks' called it an "aeon", draws to a close, the spiritual and physical dimensions are pulling closer together. My Brother states the Celts had a saying regarding those areas where one seemed to encounter ghosts, spirits and anomalies not of this world. The Celts called them "thin places". Perhaps the veil between our reality and other dimensions is getting thinner in places. If you will pardon the illustration, I would compare the birth of a "new aeon" like the thinning of a woman's cervix prior to birth. Something is about to be born, folks and the "membrane" between two worlds is growing thinner.

--------------------
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 21 2005, 11:42 PM
Quote Post
Centaur
(half man half horse)

Minotaur
(Man with a bulls head)

Pan
(small humanoid with goat legs and horns)

Mermaid
(half man half aquatic mammal or fish)

Egyptian gods
(Jackal headed and Falcon headed humanoids.)

Are all of these mere myths and legends?

As you said in another post, most myths and legends all contain truth.

I believe that to be the case too.

Gene splicing as well as nuclear power and weapons are NOT new to Earth.

Not sure if you have ever seen this before.

Here's a statue of Mary.

user posted image

At the bottom it shows her foot on a snake... notice she has that long middle toe thang going on - LOL.

user posted image

Now take notice of the symbolism.

user posted image

Who gave our current society the nuclear/atom bomb?
HMMMMM

You will also find the symbol of Israel (star of david) on the back of a US one dollar bill.

user posted image

And this statue of Moses at the vatican has horns.

user posted image

We've all been deceived by these beings who rule our lives and have done so for thousands of years and control our govts, the medical professions, religions, the news media, hollywood, our schools, our monetary systems and hope to control the internet as well.

THEY have enslaved us all via their debt/usury system.

THEY are not like us, THEY hate us, THEY are the enemy of mankind and the very Earth itself.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 08:05 AM
Quote Post
JEEZ..! That is the symbol for atomic power at the base of the statue! I am wondering how old that statue is? I mean: is it Rennaissance or later? I see I have more reading to do on this site. I am no where near finished in catching up on the posts here about Bloodlines, Jews and the Illuminati. I mean the date of the sculpture would sure slap someone wide awake...particularly if it is pre-atomic age.

I know I am illustrating to the Choir here: but you have read about the Feathered Serpent of the Central and South American Indian lore. The Dagon, half man, half fish of the old Babylonian myths. The Dogon of Africa, who gave Western scientists and explorers a crash astro-physics course on Sirius and it's smaller companion. The list probably includes many more examples..but the point is global societies in the ancient past claimed to have been visited by more advanced beings with a greater technology who taught the ancestors of these peoples agriculture, science and moral law. Some of that may have been good and sometimes it doesn't read like it was so good. The Book of Enoch also talks of the Fallen Ones teaching mankind how to build weapons and instigating warfare among humanity. I do believe there was something going on in prehistoric India with the evidences of flying craft and atomic warefare.

There are modern examples too of men and women being given technical advice and inspiration on how to construct advanced items/technology...even copier machines. Xerox was supposed to have been the name and technology given to one Monroe by Alien entities he was in contact with. One of Monroe's former apprentices even wrote a book stating this.

Comes right down to it, we're like pawns in some cosmic chess game. Where then is the much heralded "free will" of the individual?

Moses with horns???!! Being as how these statues are products of and symbols of the Roman Catholic Church...am I to now accept what some of the extreme Christian Right has to say about the Vatican being in the camp of the Antichrist?

My pet people, the Jews... winkNEW.gif Israel? Products and Fifth Column for the Evill Ones?

I know...I know: it is Red Pill, Blue Pill time for me, Pupp. I stated I am studying and keeping my mind open with six crates of steel crowbars from Sears... : smileyP.gif My innate sense of integrity and unquenchable search for Truth will keep me on course. That something is deffinately going on and has been for a long time, is obvious. I am in the apprentice stage of learning. Just bear with me. Because I do want to know the truth.

A while back, you may have seen it, an Israeli who is also a Messianic Jew posted on his site pictures/photos of a errily beautiful complex the Illuminati/Free Masons have constructed in Jerusalem. This Jew is rabidly against the Illuminati. The complex he speaks up with pictorial backup has Illuminati symbols all over the place. Naturally, you do not hear of it in the American Press.

I will see if I can find the photos and let you have a look at them.

--------------------
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 08:35 AM
Quote Post
Dang Riptide, you've read up on many of the things suppressed from the masses. You are truly endowed with knowledge.

The African Dogon tribe info is amazing isn't it?

I am glad I showed you some things you may not have been aware of.

I do not know the date of the Mary statue, but I am pretty sure it was pre-atom age.

If I smoke pot, which I have done for over 32 years, it's like taking the blue pill and I can slip back into the entertainment world of America and I won't post as much as I cannot gather my thoughts.

But ya know, sometimes, I really need to get away from knowing all that I know as it drives me close to insanity or a desire to eliminate everyone I see that is a threat to the Earth - which would equate to about 90% of what walks among us today.

"And do unto others as you'd have done to you"

That phrase keeps me going!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 08:36 AM
Quote Post
P.S.

I wish my girlfriend was like you!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 09:17 AM
Quote Post
It was Parinthian a while back when I was posting my resolve to take a two day sabbatical from the 9 to 5 grind and spend two vacation days on Pupp's Theories and the net just reading and digesting all of this information. Parinthian lol2.gif made mention of his being a kid still when it comes to relaxing. Well, I am going to confess something at the risk of sounding self serving but that is not the spirit I mean it in. It is simply a pie faced, honest confession.

I am like a kid with a new toy when I discover/uncover something new by way of this Forum's orientation to the hidden, occultic, suppressed knowledge quest for bringing it all out into the light of day. I sometimes, as in the case of the Virgin Mary statue and the atomic symbol, have to get up from my computer and go outside, light a cigarette and absorb what I just uncovered. What a thrill! I tossed conventional wisdom...so called..along with convnetional history, science, etc into the dumpster a long while back. I have been doing sleuth work of my own since I was about 20 years old. I am curious as a cat...about everything. One of my kids thinks I am nuts and the other sort of wanders in and out of these things. He is interested and off the wall like me but his main focus these days is on girls and fast cars...or is it cars and fast girls..???!! In any case: I know I have said it before but let me repeat myself. I hope you realize the great service you are providing here, Pupp. It is a mission. Coming upon Pupp's Theories was like walking into the Library of the Ages. It is all here! And if it isn't, it is on its way. Sort of like the ancient Library of Alexandria. Wouldn't you have loved to be there and have access to all that knowledge that was burned first by Caesar's legions and later by fundamentalist Arab invaders?! Think of the scrolls, books and information of thousands of years that have been deliberately destroyed by fundamentalist religions.

And thanks for the compliment blushNEW.gif regarding me and your girl friend. I take that as a compliment but I just hope she doesn't take a rolling pin to your head. lol2.gif

The Dogon?! Can you imagine? Here is this so-called "primitive" tribe in Africa, knocking stuffy, hide bound Western science back on its heels. I think if I had a BS, MS or PhD in any of the scientific disciplines, I would just throw out everything I knew or that I had learned and start over. The Dogons' ancestral history of these "beings" emerging out of one of the lakes and teaching these humans such knowledge sounds so much like the Sumerian/Babylonian legends of their half man/half fish god who emerged from the sea during the day and would re-enter the sea at night. Fish/humanoid Aliens with flying craft that refuge in water; armed with the civilizing technologies that our conventional scientists ignore the facts of or dismiss as rubish.

I tried pot when I was in college. It was okay but all it did for me was make me hungry. I kept Krystal hamburgers in business! I started to make a joke about the hemp and our alternatives earlier for communicating should the Elite smash the net for us. I did not want to offend...not knowing. I thought it good we could read the message on hemp and then smoke it to hide the evidence... bustingupNEW3.gif

--------------------
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 09:35 AM
Quote Post
Riptide, I wish I had 100 million more like you who seek.

Thanks for the compliment in regards to the Library of Alexandria.

I'd estimate that 90% of what is at this forum would not be saved for future generations as it would expose THEM.

What saddens me is that with over 500 members, look how many actually contribute to knowledge and understanding.

You and I are a total minority and although you like the cold, I like warm tropical weather.

Note: When I met my gf, back on AOL around 1998, she pretended to share my views on conspiracies, aliens, UFOs etc.

She was drug free, didn't smoke or drink alcohol and I thought, she was for me.

I still smoke, but I had to switch to non-chemical American Spirits in 1997 as the Marlboros were killing me.

Chemical cigs = death for my type of bloodlines.

I wrote up a warning on my website about the new arrivals, those who thrive on the carbon gases.

Charcoal BBQ, like Kingsford = death to me and my bloodlines as well as all of the emissions from coal burning factories, cars, trucks, SUVs, and even landscape tools.

It doesn't mean they are bad or evil people, it just means they need more carbon gases to survive and live on Earth. Time will tell of course.

Sorta terrraforming the place.

http://www.geocities.com/puppsfreestuff/warning.htm

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 11:03 AM
Quote Post
Okay, now you've got me wondering of what bloodline I am. My oldest child has suffered from asthma and alergies since he was 3 years old. He absolutely despises exhuast fumes from anything. When he cuts the lawn...(we have a large yard front and back), which has to be done due to a large population of snakes in our area, he get's ill. He likes yard work..likes doing these sort of things but he cannot stand the fumes from the lawn mower. We are red meat eaters..my eldest and myself; while my youngest won't touch no beef of any kind. He likes chicken and I think could keep Tyson Foods' stock at premium. We have and do use Kingston charcoal bricketts!! (Not anymore, thanks to this Forum).

I would not consider myself a fanatic when it comes to the environment...however let me qualify that. I believe in good stewardship of the earth. I absolutely adore trees of anykind and am very concerned with the destruction of the rainforests and other wilderness areas' tree growths from a practical standpoint. Trees do provide quality air for us. The less trees, the pooer the air quality. My son has asthma. Do I want to see fewer trees? H&*%& no!

I have been following Bush and the Necon (artists) policies on dumping crap into our rivers and their other anti-environmental policies. Bush seems to be focused on destruction in areas other than war. The Bible talks of The Destroyer, Apollyon, decending up from the the "Pit" at the end of time. One of my code words at times for Bush is "Apollyon..the Destroyer. You are on to something here, Pupp.

I went into the site you provided via the above link and bookmarked it to my favorites. A quick read before hopping back over here to the Forum showed me there is much clarification there as regards the Bloodlines and these "others". I am struck by what you say on your Free Stuff site and its comparison with what Scripture has to say about the Giants/Sons of the Giants who corrupted the Earth and its human/animal populations before Noah's day and it states 'also afterward". You are right on the money in this, Pupp and you have even the Christian Bible to back you up; which impresses me!

More study! More study! reading2.gif for me.

Getting back to the Bloodlines issue. I count, from just my poor knowledge of this, on the surface two Bloodline types. Are there more?

--------------------
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 07:35 PM
Quote Post
Hey Riptide, I've been attacked severely at other forums and chatrooms for posting my theory on the carbon breathers. It's one of the reasons I named the forum PuPPs Theories, as it's merely my opinion.

I recently wrote up a small bit of my childhood torment on a thread titled "Have you ever..." in the LOUNGE section.

I was just like your little one. I did NOT like steak or beef when I was small and my step monster would make me eat it against my will.

He would take his fat sausage finger and stuff the meat down my throat making me hurl.

Even to this day, if I eat a steak, I eat like only 1/3rd of it, but I really like the fat. My gf always gives me her fat as she can't stand it. My fav is beef ribs... mmmm.

But it took me decades to really eat meat.

In regards to the lawn mower and lawn tools.

According to the Union of Concerned Scientists, just one of those deadly devices spew more poison gas than 40 modern cars.

In the early 80s, during my drug addiction days, my mother and I took in a young man who's mom had just died from cancer. (We always seemed to have someone living with us who was down and out).

Anyways, since he didn't work or pay for food and rent, he'd mow our lawn and do the yardwork for me. It would take him all day long and I never understood why. But now I do.

Also, he lived to go to the Stock car races at Saugus Speedway.
(He'd also get to load up on meth/speed and alcohol at the races)

In all of my years I have been to that Saugus Speedway ONE time only.

The fumes made me nauseous. I didn't realize at the time that it really equaled Death for me and my bloodline type. I have never been to a Nascar race, drag race, boat race or an air show. And I never will.

DEATH for my bloodline type
Chemical Cigarettes
Kingsford Charcoal
Emissions from coal burning energy producing plants
Emissions from cars, trucks, SUVs, Hummers, airplanes/aircraft, ships/boats/seadoos, snowmobiles, landscape tools, military machine etc,

The term ILLEGAL alien has more meaning than most realize.

Take note of who mows most of the lawns in America today and do not seem affected by those fumes.

Now it doesn't mean they are bad or evil, just different and require more carbon gases. Of course, as I said before, time will tell as many things will die from the poison gases.

I was never an environmentalist until my weird experience of 2002. After that, I signed up with several online organizations to voice my opinion to congress, the senate, my governor and the pResident on important environmental issues.

I eventually came to realize that we can send letters and protest all day long, but the criminals will do whatever THEY want regardless.

Other than resorting to violence and killing THEM all, (I am against violence and harming others), the only way to hurt them is through their pocket books since money seems to be what THEY worship the most.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 07:38 PM
Quote Post
Getting back to the Bloodlines issue. I count, from just my poor knowledge of this, on the surface two Bloodline types. Are there more?

I'm still not totally sure, still forming my thoughts.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 22 2005, 08:14 PM
Quote Post
I'm not into the violence thing either. I believe those in the extreme Environmental movement who fire bomb vehicles, burn down ski resorts and research labs or throw stuff onto fur wearing women are doing more a disservice to their cause than they are aiding it.

Common sense should prevail but there is little of that, I do not think, these days.

I meant to ask you also in a previous post about those cigarettes which are preferrable (if you just gotta smoke..like me) as opposed to the chemical types. Where do you find the "safe" cigs and what are their brands? I am going to switch if I can them.

One thing these posts the past few days have done is heighten my awareness of my surroundings and the people in it. That does not mean I am going about with a clipboard, taking names and addresses. I am just more on alert and watchful than I ever was to these evil Bloodline types. Once again: I hear ya' when you say that just because these others may be descended from the Bad Eggs, does not necessarily make them evil..."the fruit they produce" to paraphrase you, is what you look for. I understand that. However, I am considering from a distance some few that just do not sit right with my spirit. I have mentioned one of the supervisors at my place of employment. The woman is cold...she never expresses any emotion...zilch and she does seem to watch and monitor those of us around her in order to program her responses in any given situation. She is almost "cyborg" and mechanical.

Another employee and I have discussed this. This fellow employee/friend of mine is onto some things we discuss here. She does agree with me that this supervisor is dysfunctional in someway. She has been known to stop traffic in order to run out in the middle of it to grab up a turtle and deliver it safely out of harm; yet when my sister was dieing of cancer, this Supervisor was the most inapropriate responder to the entire drama. She had no more response of caring than if I had told her I killed a cock roach. Others in the office who have faced personal/family tragedies have undergone the same experience with this woman. I will have to tell you about a weird...I mean weird experience involving this lady and my eldest son, that if I had not experienced it for myself first hand, could not even have been believed. It too is lengthy and I do not want to go into it now but the "chik" is different. It involves astral projection or soul travel...(ahhhh the volume of terms for the same things boggles me sometime). If what I will relate to you later about this does not make me a candidate for the Canvas Blaser With Wrap Around Arms, I do not know what would.

--------------------
PM

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0484 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild