Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Salvia Divonorum, My One Time Experience and More Info

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 01:08 PM
Quote Post
Here in America Salvia Divonorum is not illegal and you can purchase it online.

My Experience using Salvia Divonorum
Mark John Harper
March 2004

As I was sitting on my couch in the living room of my apt, I took a small pinch of 20x Salvia and put it into a pipe. I took one good inhale and held it in. I don't even remember letting it out or exhaling.

As I opened my eyes and became aware again, I looked around the living room and the very fabric of time and space started peeling away from the walls like an accordian. The bookshelves, furniture and even me, were all connected as if one object.

I was merely part of that accordian fabric. As if we're all a part of everything we perceive to be real.

There was another world outside of the illusion that I saw as the walls and furniture of my apt began to peel away like someone was pulling a draw string and opening a box.

Was I seeing another dimension?

I could see the light and glimpse another world as the fabric of space and time that I was in just sort of peeled away. It looked blue and white and it was clean.

It was as if the entire room was all connected... like a wrap around image and I was a part of it.

I was being peeled away with the rest of the room like an accordian or corrigated carboard material. I could feel my body and even my face stretching.

I didn't like being unraveled or being part of the fabric of my surroundings.

Everyone, and I was not alone, made me feel as though I was part of them.

I was part of the living room and the couch I was sitting on, and my being was stretched out and was tearing apart as the room was peeling away. I felt my face stretching so much as I was becoming a part of all that surrounded me.

I didn't like what was happening so I fought it, got up from the couch and broke free and walked into the kitchen.

There was like a transparent barrier, that I could not only see but I could feel.

It felt as if I was pressing against a giant balloon and I kept pressing with my shoulder until I got through.

I walked through the fabric like barrier against everyone telling me that I can't.

It was as if lost souls or entities were all around me.

It was the most bizarre experience/trip of my life.

As I walked back into the living room my cat Pookie, who was in the middle of the living room, helped save me or bring me back.

He was the only tangible thing that didn't seem affected by what was happening in the room. His body wasn't stretched out and he didn't even seem to be part of what was happening.

It was so real - man it was so real!

I can't remember what was said by the lost souls, entities or whatever was here with me, I wish I had written it down sooner. It only lasted a couple of minutes but it seemed like an eternity.

I broke out in a sweat afterwards and splashed water on my face as I was still freaking out on what I saw and experienced.

I was afraid to try it again, it was so intense and almost frightening and I wasn't prepared for it.

So I mailed the rest to my former Admin, AceOfBase, who said he had tried some 5x Salvia with no real effects, but he never let me know if he tried the 20x or not.

CONCLUSION
This - what we perceive to be reality is merely an illusion. We are all one. We are all a part of everything.

CAUTION: IMO, This is not some recreational herb to play around with.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 266
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 02:01 PM
Quote Post
Salvia Divinorum
A Sage Plant
by Donald Sandner

Salvia divinorum is a sage plant belonging to the genus Salvia, of which there are around 900 different species of Salvia. 

user posted image

One species, which you may already be familiar with, is the popular cooking sage Salvia officinalis. Contrary to popular 'Internet' myth (often characteristic of many unscrupulous Internet vendors selling herbal remedies and/or smoking alternatives these days), Salvia divinorum is not a tobacco substitute, nor a recreational drug such as marijuana, nor a marijuana substitute. Salvia divinorum is a sacred herb used by Mazatec shaman healers living in the northeastern corner of Oaxaca, Mexico.

Shamanism and analytic psychology, so outwardly different and so inwardly similar, have something to teach each other. Analytical psychology contributes its skill in self-reflection, conscious analysis, and self criticism. The old shamans badly needed these qualities of the modern mind. There were certain ways in which they claimed to regularly influence outer reality: changing the weather, influencing the fortunes of the hunt, healing known illnesses, and so on.

They were effective so long as the influence operated within the aboriginal environment. But when, this was no longer the case - as in North America, for instance, when the Europeans introduced the hard outer reality of the steam locomotive, the modern rifle, and the devastating scourge of smallpox - the shamans had very little effect. They did not consciously know their limits, and this contributed in large part to their loss of credibility and status. In spite of the most potent shamanic magic, the ghost-dance shirts used by the Plains Indians did not deflect rifle bullets. In the triumph of the focused mind that produced powerful machines, shamanism all but died.

But now, interest in and practice of a new shamanism, born out of the ashes of the old, reasserts itself. Why does this new shamanism seem so important to the modern world? I think it is because it brings relief for the modern mind, which is always so focused on some minute details of outer reality. Shamanism unfocuses the mind, loosens the ego from its rigid outward ties, and allows it to descend into the other, inward reality of the core of the psyche. This experience restores to us the depth, richness, and perspectives of an open universe populated by animal and human forms that are found not on earth but only in the inner psychological reality of myth. In this wealth of symbolic forms (and only there) can the meaning of life be shown, not intellectually or dogmatically but experientially and metaphorically.

This is also, as Eliade so correctly perceived, a "technique of ecstasy." Ecstasy gives us the strength and the will to follow, apart and alone if need be, our own path through life and into death, gratefully and willingly.

As Jung said of his almost fatal illness in his late sixties: "On the whole, my illness proved to be a most a valuable experience, which gave me the inestimable opportunity of a glimpse behind the veil. The only difficulty is to get rid of the body, to get naked and void of the world and ego-will. When you can get rid of the crazy will to live and when you seemingly fall into a bottomless pit, then the truly real life begins with everything you were meant to be and never reached. I was free, completely free and whole as I never felt before."

This to my mind is a modern experience of shamanism with its meaning and its ecstasy; it is also the goal of individuation.

But let us recognize pride of discovery in the old shamans as represented by Maria Sabina, the Mexican Mazatec shaman, who said:

"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby and invisible. And there it is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says."

But this shamanic world is unknown to those of us who do not participate in traditional shamanic cultures, because we have destroyed all routes of communication with it. In restoring that communication I realize that we are, as Joseph Campbell said,

"Participating in one of the very greatest leaps of the human spirit to a knowledge not only of outside nature, but also of our deep inward mystery."

For this we need the wisdom of the deep psyche, such as has been held in trust for us during the long history of shamanism. Tribal societies such as the Navajo, the Hopi, the Huichol, and others are now returning this wisdom to the greater collective world and to the conception of a greater healing that includes both the scientific and the shamanic.

That process has just begun, and we, the authors of this book, hope to further that progress, and through the many descriptions and illustrations presented here, be a part of it."

http://www.csp.org/chrestomathy/sacred_heritage.html

--------------------
When freedom is outlawed, only the outlaw will be free.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 02:19 PM
Quote Post
Prue, thanks for adding that for others to see what it's all about.

Wanna try it?
YIKES!!!
ShockedMouse.gif

It sure scared me, but maybe that's because I was totally unprepared for what happened and now since I have sent it off to Ace, I don't have any more. He kept asking me over and over to send it to him.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 02:43 PM
Quote Post
Wanna try it, uuuummm well let’s put it this way, I seem to be so opened up now that even one small hit of the other stuff requires a hand holding chauffeur and companions who can take my “faucets on full blast” self. As a totally sober person who values greatly Being in my body (especially in these times) I would probably go for it as a sacrament given the right conditions.

I do believe that any way we can connect with the numina serves us as

"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby and invisible. And there it is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks.”

I know this~it sings to me

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 03:08 PM
Quote Post
one small hit of the other stuff requires a hand holding chauffeur

LOL, I can relate. If I smoke nowadays, I get all paranoid and don't wanna leave the apt.

Ever seen the movie Animal House?

When they close up all the drapes and spark it up?

That's how I get...LOL

I was told in my messages of 2002 that we need to purify our bodies.

Avoid the poisons the best we can, fluoridated water, cafeine, sodas, chemical cigarettes, alcohol, white sugar and so much more.

Dang, we're surrounded here!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 290
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

I tried some SallyD About a year and a half ago, I did the leaves under the tongue, yuk.... and I got some 10X and tried it, It did make me feel different, but not what so many others have experenced in both trys, but the 10X also made my heart palpatate real bad, so I stoppped. Oh Well...... The WGP is working better for me right now. happy.gif

--------------------
Love,Light and Peace
Pony

"You don't live in one world. You share a dimension and are individually creating in as many separate worlds as there are beings."
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Lurker
Member No.: 315
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 03:26 PM
Quote Post
I have never used it, but I do grow it, very easy plant to grow. My big plant is three years old now. I have a really big herb garden, and alot of exotic plants. I picked up the divinierssage at the Baltimore Herb festival.

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 08:45 PM
Quote Post
Salvia divinorum is the most individualistic entheogen I have ever experienced. It is in no way, recreational and even though I am experienced with many of the psychotropic plants, I find Hojas de la Pastora unpleasant consistently. I found that in these latter years the other hallucinogenics no longer had the effect upon me that they did twenty five or thirty years ago. Perhaps the dissonance between ordinary waking reality and the psychedelic state has diminished to the point of negligibility. However, Ska Maria always induces strong perceptual changes yet there is, at least with me, no attendant revelation. Just a very negative heightened awareness of the gross physical aspects of temporal reality.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Mr Jackal

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 09:25 PM
Quote Post
Salvia is mickey mouse! If you wanna interact with the elves or the salamanders of the ether, then you gotta try DMT. biggrin.gif

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 10:33 PM
Quote Post
Mr Jackal talks of DMT
DiMethl tyrptamines
Or basically psilocybins.

Ready for this ?

Just out in an local park there are no less than hundreds of pounds of
psilocybin cyanescens growing.
Mixed in the batch are yellow fly agaric amanitas,
and panaeolus cyanescens.
A few psilocybin azurescens .

user posted image

Cyanescens is not the prime choice of psilocybin intake
Semilanceata is- liberty caps.
We used to be able to pick thousands at the Sudden Valley Golf Course before enforcement hit too hard.
Now enforcement is so bad everywhere , the cow fields are off limits for
Semilanceata pickers.

HOWEVER !!!

Talk about Shamanistic ?
Siberians revered Amanita Muscaria so much ,
people would drink the urine of an ingestor, and get even higher.
This process would occur thru as many as 3 people in urine intake of
Amanita urinary excretion.
Amanita Muscaria has deep shamanistic roots.

I have been at the top of a Dock Butte 5 of the last 8 days
at 5500 feet looking at Mt Baker volcano
finding fantastic
Amanita Muscaria
or red fly agaric
These do not have psilocybin
but have ibutenic acid and muscimol

user posted image

The first two I found were slimy young and just broke the universal veil covering them.
I handled the still liquaicious "veil warts " in my fingers
and some got in
and I caught a mild buzz.
This used to happen in the old LSD days when powdered acid would go right thru your fingertips.

In any case
I have SUCCESSFULLY transplanted a budding amanita
and am getting it to grow slowly here in a secure location.
Fucking slugs LOVE them , a real problem ....
so I now have them secured from slugs/

user posted image

Today I found the mother lode at the mountain top,
while peeling back a soil layer near a protruding amanita bud
I found a colony undeneath ready to grow and bust thru the soil in the next few days.
This photo should be a rare specimen photo of underground amanita growth.

user posted image

I have tonite transplanted 3 large red muscaria amanita buds
and one yellow formosa amanita here.
The formosa was exhumed with the entire surrounding soil intact.

user posted image

Also I took a small part of the undeground colony and transplanted that as
well.
This is a Love-Science experiment
in Amanita transplant and cultivation.
Now realize
these are not lowland trailer trash amanitas,
these are primetime high mountain specimens from old ecosystem forest and soils
up at 5500 feet elevation
They are FAT and healthyu with THICK veils and warts.

Now to try them ....
One must have milk thistle handy to eat amanitas.

There is also a smoking recipe that takes 2 cm square of skin area,
dried minced and mixed with MJ .

The remainder in the mountains will be retrieved Friday hopefully.

I will send PuPP pictures to post if I can,
as I am photo documenting a lot of the growth cycles.

Also found a yellow amanita with a 8 inch cap, 10 inches high.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2004, 10:50 PM
Quote Post
This is a Love-Science experiment

Beautful post Vianova it reads like a poem filled with love

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 12:02 AM
Quote Post
Mr Jackal
If you wanna interact with the elves or the salamanders of the ether, then you gotta try DMT.

Isn't DMT a synthetic drug?

The last person I saw on DMT pretty much lost his mind and the effects lasted for several hours.

Before DMT this person was speaking out on the things he saw wrong in the world, after DMT, he could barely think straight.

So go ahead, fry your brain if you want.

I'll stick to natural herbs myself.

Hey Via, good luck on your growing adventure.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 12:25 AM
Quote Post
"The last person I saw on DMT pretty much lost his mind and the effects lasted for several hours.

Before DMT this person was speaking out on the things he saw wrong in the world, after DMT, he could barely think straight."

Your friend did not use DMT.
It was a bad drug probably PCP, or a substitute for true DMT sold by rogues..

DMT does not do this .

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 12:40 AM
Quote Post
Seriously PuPP,
Psilocybin DMTs
are incomparable.
There is nothing better than
Psilocybin Semilanceata DMT ala naturale.
Synthetic DMT, smoked,
usually is a 5 -10 minute high
that lasts for an eternity.

back to amanitas

how did Man "see" into which natural plants to use as psychedelics ?

Here is a clue

http://pluto.njcc.com/~ret/amanita/species/muscgues.html

"I have seen footage of a bear eating huge quantities of Amanita muscaria,
then stumbling around like a big drunkard for hours,
reeling at the sky,
acting like a cub, chasing things that were not there . . .
then finally vomiting and sleeping for days.
If the first part sounds like fun to you,
I advise you to consider the last part, and change your mind."

{V-note -No way. on the change the mind part....
the bear ate too much,
deer will do the same,
and the fucking slugs are trying to attack my transplants !!!!}

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.p...2217907&fpart=2

The amanita pantherina contains the largerst amouncts of
muscimol and ibotenic acid.

Ott once extracted three grams of ibotenic acid from over
120 pounds of Amanita muscaria and Amanita pantherina.

Took one year for the extraction of those three grams which were sold to research labs for approx $5,000 dollars a gram each.

That makes ibotenic acid one of the most expensive drugs at
five thousand a gram
and that was over 15-years ago.

5000 $ a gram
15 years ago.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0366 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild