Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Weird Dreams, i have had quite a few here.....

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 25 2005, 06:53 PM
Quote Post
Hello I would like to know if anyone can analyze my dream for me.

Once I was out with my roommate (at the time in). We were soon joined by other friends who were talking and chatting about I had no idea. I wondered off into a field and it suddenly got stormy.

The rain was sooo thick, I could not see through it to get back to my friends. I soon realized that I was no longer in the storm, but somewhere dim and dismal. I was scared, no one was there. I kept asking myself as I was scared, what happened?

I was then back in the dorms that I stayed in...on top of stairs that never ended. The stairs were very steep...I started walking and the next thing I knew I was falling through the air.

I woke up very quickly screaming.
I could not figure out why I remembered the dream so vividly.......

PCpunch.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2005, 08:12 PM
Quote Post
oh...you posted this in April. Sorry, I didn't see it.

Anyhoo, now that you have had time to live in the waking state a few months. Do you think you can make a connection to what the dream meant?

My first thoughts were:the storm meant turbulent times were coming and you would be separated from a support system(your friends). Whether by choice or by force. The new place you found yourself would seem lonely and bleek but a neverending staircase was there. You said you were stepping up (and this is good...ascension) and you obviously had to make your way up alone...no friendly support. Your fear of taking the steps alone was falling through the stairs.

I say don't take a step until you are confident and and believe that you can rise to the top on your own or your fears will make you fall.

Classic face your fears dream.

F.E.A.R means False Evidence Appearing Real

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2005, 08:16 PM
Quote Post
one more thing...the steep stairs was your way out.

You have envision you rising out of the bleek room not falling back into it.

Mind over matter!

PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2005, 10:14 PM
Quote Post
Akihset, your friends were saying things that either weren't relevant to you, or that they had not involved you in, you had been cast out of 'the loop' you didn't know why and you became estranged from them? It does not seem like they were deliberately excluding you, but more that you had changed and no longer shared their interests and so their language became foreign to you? Don't worry, its a natural part of growing older. As you learn yourself more you relate to others less, however your understanding that we are all still one remains intact and becomes stronger. We are a paradoxical creation, so don't worry about it.

The field is like one of those tables that generals use in war movies to move their little pieces around and plan their strategy. It is a testing groung. Your testing ground was dark and stormy and you stood alone. This 'ground' is where you stand, it is an internal state. You found yourself standing inside yourself seeing where you stand. Rain is water, water is emotion, the storm and the rain may symbolise both your grieving for the loss of what you used to be, and the annointing of the powerful creature that you have emerged as. You are realising that there is a purpose to the moves that you make, and this path you have found yourself on is a solitary task that is allocated to you and you alone. We all have a task to fulfill and nobody except that person can carry that task to its successful conclusion.

Your task is tied to your place of learning. Buildings in dreams are generally analysed as symbolising the form and chambers of your mind or psyche. If you pay attention to the shapes and the content of the chambers, the door handles, you can get an idea of the way your mind organises all the information you take in during your day to day activities. It stores information that you may have skimmed over or ignored, but which is nevertheless important. And it will bring you to these 'forms' and make you pay attention to them at some stage or other. Anyway, your building is tall, a place of learning, and you have stairs that go up and up and up. It doesn't matter that you have fallen off them that particular time, don't worry about that. You have been shown the way, and then brought back to earth to seek out what this purpose for you is and to carry it through.

One day you will get to the top of the stairs and you will not fall. Just seek and you will find. You have been given a powerful vision in order to lead you on your path. As Quemonious said "ascension", you can rise above, you have just been shown that you can do it. hugs.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2005, 01:53 PM
Quote Post
WoW Pfan...that's was good! clap.gif

PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2005, 07:10 PM
Quote Post
blushNEW.gif Thanks Quemonious blushNEW.gif

I thought what you wrote was great too, helpful and relevant. thumbsup2.gif

I would never have seen the post if you didn't reply to it. I hope that Akihset sees the replies. Sorry for the lateness of my response Akihset.

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 9 2005, 07:09 PM
Quote Post
Thanks Quemonius and VPF. I have read the advise and almost forgot that I have this post here.

Thank you for interpreting my dream, it means a lot and I can see a lot clearer now. I stand alone in the west here. I am separated from family 1) because of where I was stationed. 2) Now it is a choice because I have "settled" here in the west for a while.

Again, thanks both of you. This means a lot to me.

Akihset

PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 9 2005, 09:04 PM
Quote Post
I forgot, I awakened up so quickly that I found it hard to go back to sleep. Good thing this dream happened on the weekend.

Intentions
Member No.: 226
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2006, 07:41 AM
Quote Post
I, too would like this to be analyzed.

This was last Wednesday night, but I don't have a computer, so it had to wait.

I know it wasn't a dream, because I could hear ringing and pitch changes like someone was downloading something to me when I put my head on the pillow. Also, the lamp was off (it's also a celing fan, and the fan was off, too) and it seemd to be emanating a ringing noise that I picked up by my ears. I know no one else could hear it. Sorry, but that's the best I can explain it.

Anyway, the ringing in the lamp happened first, then the rining when I laid down happened shortly after.

Once asleep, I had a dream...or two in the same night.

The first:
I was told that in Dallas, TX there is something there that should not be released.

The second:
I saw a hurricane much bigger than Katrina and Rita going over Dallas.

I don't know anything else.

If anyone could shed some light on this, please do!

This post has been edited by Aquathros on Feb 22 2006, 08:44 AM

--------------------
On the wings of death by the hands of doom
By the darkest light from the darkest moon
Crossing silent seas over mountains high
For we stand as one tonight

On the black wind forever we ride on together
Destroying your evil with freedom our guide
When the master will storm us
He'll stand high before us
Our hearts filled with splendour
Our swords will shine over the light

--DragonForce "Valley of the Damned"

"Nightfall
Quietly crept in and changed us all
Nightfall
Quietly crept in and changed us all
Nightfall
Immortal land lies down in agony"

-- Blind Guardian "Nightfall"

"We are both kept in the dark and fed bullshit and seem to thrive on it."

-- Janeylou, and LJ buddy of mine. She's talking about mushrooms...but the quote seems to fit.
PMEmail PosterAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 593
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 27 2006, 03:43 PM
Quote Post
Hi Aquathros

Perhaps your brain wasn't quite in the desired wave range before they (whoever they were) started on you (maybe you went to bed later than usual that night?) and you picked up noise instead of the waves going straight in and causing dreams/presences etc straight away?

The last few nights I've been having 'roaming' dreams, the ones where I'm closer to the ground and move with much more ease than usual, patroling and running around in the dark of night, where I converse with animals and see humans turn into other things, can't remember what I was told though. During the times when I have these dreams, my dog has more 'woofy dreams' than usual and barks in her sleep alot and she wakes me up and then I have to wake her up to stop her barking. I think she's using a defense technique I read about in an astral travel book, where there is a noise you can make while asleep that sends lower 4d's packing or shatters them if they try to stick around. She always starts barking just when I've noticed something dark and malevolent sneaking into a corner of my own dream.

I don't know if the message itself that you are given is as important as the fact that it is bait that's used to reel you in. If you become attached to the message, you keep the door open so that whatever was harvesting from you can get to you more easily next time.

Just my 2c worth, from what I've noticed about the content of the many weird dreams I've had. eyeball.gif

--------------------
living the dreaming
PM

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 27 2006, 06:58 PM
Quote Post
That's what I like about this thread.
You were dreaming of sounds and objects Aguathros. The sounds and images that you saw was your mind processing unfinished thoughts that you've had during the day in your conscience mind. smileNew4.gif

This thread is a blog of my weird dreams.

This post has been edited by akihset2004 on Feb 27 2006, 06:59 PM

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0360 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild