Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Words from Christopher Columbus

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 08:32 PM
Quote Post
"They brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things, which they exchanged for the glass beads and hawks' bells. They willingly traded everything they owned. They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features. They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of sugar cane. They would make fine servants. With 50 men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want."

"The Indians are so naive and so free with their possessions that no one who has not witnessed them would believe it. When you ask for something they have, they never say no. To the contrary, they offer to share with anyone." Columbus concluded his report by asking for a little help from the King and Queen, and in return he would bring them "as much gold as they need, and as many slaves as they ask."

~ Christopher Columbus - From his log

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 08:37 PM
Quote Post
From the article;
"Why I hate Thanksgiving"
By Mitchel Cohen with much material contributed by Peter Linebaugh
and others whose names have over the years been lost
11-26-3

The year was 1492. The Taino-Arawak people of the Bahamas discovered Christopher Columbus on their beach.

Historian Howard Zinn tells us how Arawak men and women, naked, tawny, and full of wonder, emerged from their villages onto the island's beaches and swam out to get a closer look at the strange big boat. When Columbus and his sailors came ashore, carrying swords, speaking oddly, the Arawaks ran to greet them, brought them food, water, gifts.

You probably already know a good piece of the story: How Columbus's Army took Arawak and Taino people prisoners and insisted that they take him to the source of their gold, which they used in tiny ornaments in their ears. And how, with utter contempt and cruelty, Columbus took many more Indians prisoners and put them aboard the Nina and the Pinta -- the Santa Maria having run aground on the island of Hispaņola (today, the Dominican Republic and Haiti). When some refused to be taken prisoner, they were run through with swords and bled to death. Then the Nina and the Pinta set sail for the Azores and Spain. During the long voyage, many of the Indian prisoners died.

Columbus returned to the New World -- "new" for Europeans, that is -- with 17 ships and more than 1,200 men. Their aim was clear: Slaves, and gold. They went from island to island in the Caribbean, taking Indians as captives. But word spread ahead of them. By the time they got to Fort Navidad on Haiti, the Taino had risen up and killed all the sailors left behind on the last voyage, after they had roamed the island in gangs raping women and taking children and women as slaves. Columbus later wrote: "Let us in the name of the Holy Trinity go on sending all the slaves that can be sold." The Indians began fighting back, but were no match for the Spaniard conquerors, even though they greatly outnumbered them. In eight years, Columbus's men murdered more than 100,000 Indians on Haiti alone. Overall, dying as slaves in the mines, or directly murdered, or from diseases brought to the Caribbean by the Spaniards, over 3 million Indian people were murdered between 1494 and 1508.

What Columbus did to the Arawaks of the Bahamas and the Taino of the Caribbean, Cortez did to the Aztecs of Mexico, Pizarro to the Incas of Peru, and the English settlers of Virginia and Massachusetts to the Powhatans and the Pequots. Literally millions of native peoples were slaughtered. And the gold, slaves and other resources were used, in Europe, to spur the growth of the new money economy rising out of feudalism. Karl Marx would later call this "the primitive accumulation of capital." These were the violent beginnings of an intricate system of technology, business, politics and culture that would dominate the world for the next five centuries.

The native indians have now been replaced on Haiti with Africans.

Strange how that worked out... was it all part of the plan?

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 342
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 03:53 AM
Quote Post
Pupp

Monday-the 11th-was columbus day-that holiday should be banned.

You should of posted this then..

The cruelty that happened to the Early Americans is unspeakable,

The more I learn about "our" history,the more I cry..

I also read in a current history book that when Columbus returned to Spain,not only did he bring back the Taino Indians,he also brought back syphillis.. smiley.gif

When I went to High school (a long time ago) I honestly do not remember that being taught.. If i had a history book from back then. I could compare it to what is in the history books today..

Columbus did not dicover America, It had been around for 1,000's of years.

Thanks for posting that-People say that this country was built on heros-Scoff to that..

Terry- pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
Wake up everyday and be thankeful you woke up...
PM

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 85
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 04:43 AM
Quote Post

I also read in a current history book that when Columbus returned to Spain,not only did he bring back the Taino Indians,he also brought back syphillis.. smiley.gif

A russian historian Karamzin, in his official history marveled at how quicly syphilis spread throughout the Kristendom. From Spain all the way to Poland-Litva. smiley.gif

One has to marvel at coarsness of a man's heart when simple people bring him their valued possesions as gifts, and all he thinks about is enslaving them.

Reminds me of starofdavid.gif doctrines.

--------------------
Know thyself, and know thy enemy, needn't fear result in a 100 battles.
Know thyself, but know not thy enemy, find victory and defeat in equal measure.
Know not thyself and know not thy enemy, succumb in every battle.
-Sun Tzu-
PMEmail PosterICQAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 05:39 PM
Quote Post
Terry
Monday-the 11th-was columbus day-that holiday should be banned.

I agree and if it was within my power, it would be banned.

You should of posted this then..

Hey now, I was only a day late. I try and keep up, but sometimes I get behind.

smiley.gif

Yaromir
One has to marvel at coarsness of a man's heart when simple people bring him their valued possesions as gifts, and all he thinks about is enslaving them.

To me it exposes THEM for THEIR true nature.

This is the BAD or EVIL seed which must be removed from this planet or we are all doomed to a life of misery and hell.

Although there will still be many happy, mindless drones who could care less so long as they are entertained, comfortable and well fed.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 07:31 PM
Quote Post
Pupp,

Indians were not replaced with Africans in Haiti. There were already Africans in the Americas. Try "googling" Washitaw. There are also some places that say that MesoAmerica has African artifacts and big stone heads depicting Negroid features. When we hear Native Americans or Indians, we think of the Native American Indians that we see today. As a matter of fact we(some not all) think of the past looking through todays eyes.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 08:40 PM
Quote Post
There are also some places that say that MesoAmerica has African artifacts and big stone heads depicting Negroid features.

You are correct!

Olmec heads of Central America (Mexico I believe)

user posted image

I believe this is Zecharia Sitchen posing with these enormous heads.

user posted image

user posted image
2 images from
http://www.sitchin.com

When we hear Native Americans or Indians, we think of the Native American Indians that we see today.

Yes, I agree. I can only go by the descriptions, art, sculptures and paintings as to what they actually looked like.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 10:44 AM
Quote Post
Pupp,

Cool pictures! Can you imagine if that big stone head was attached to a big stone body? Wow! You know, I wish there were more people interested in the real truth about history instead of rewriting it to their liking. Maybe the pyramids in South America and Mexico have a connection with Africa via the Meso Americans? What do you think?

Have you had a chance to check around about the Washitaw? They're supposed to be an old African tribe that were here in America. They are recognized by the United Nations as an ancient tribe.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2004, 05:31 PM
Quote Post
Maybe the pyramids in South America and Mexico have a connection with Africa via the Meso Americans? What do you think?

Yes, they do. Cocaine and tobacco have been found in the bodies of Egyptian mummies and back then cocaine and tobacco was ONLY grown in Central and S America.

Also, the first pyramid of Egypt was a "step" pyramid. My belief is that some Egyptian rulers actually came from the S America area.
(Most likely the dark skinned elongated and coneheaded ones came from S America)

In our Strange Skulls thread in the Ancient History section we touched on this subject and have revealed that Egypts rulers at one time were pale skinned, blond and red hair with blue eyes.
Tons of awesome eye opening images are in that thread too!

Have you had a chance to check around about the Washitaw? They're supposed to be an old African tribe that were here in America. They are recognized by the United Nations as an ancient tribe.

No I havn't, my research lately has dwindled as I don't have as much time. If you come across some info, please share it.

Thank you!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 11 2005, 10:17 AM
Quote Post
we touched on this subject and have revealed that Egypts rulers at one time were pale skinned, blond and red hair with blue eyes.

Might that have had something to do with the Ptolmaic empire, or are we talking about an earlier timeframe? I'll have to take a peek at that thread smileNew4.gif

Here's something on the Washitaw for you Pupp:

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/washitaw.htm

Washitaw Indians

(and/or all Indigenous Native Americans)

The statistics state only .05% or 1/2 of 1% of all Indigenous people of North and South America are in existence as a result of Christopher Columbus and his European travelers' conquests.

If there were 1,000 Indians at the time of European arrival, what's left of that number in 2004 are 5 Native Americans.  Before I go on, I would like to share a picture from my family. 

user posted image
This is a picture of a relative who was a Michigan Chippewa Indian from the Reservation in Mt. Pleasant, MI, taken in the 1800's.

It is true that Native Americans harbored runaway slaves, but the lady pictured at the right was already in Michigan before the slaves came as free people. I don't think it matters whether Native Americans are Washitaw or Lumbee from North Carolina, or Chippewa from Michigan.  All tribes have Black Roots.  The phenotypes of Native Americans point to the theories held by Diop and Van Sertima.  What this amounts too are further discrepancies in what is written in our history books.  Even though the evidence is right here and pushed in a person's face, there are those who still believe the "Old Guard."

Over 200,000 ancient pyramids and huge mounds of the Earth in the shape of cones, animals and geometric designs can still be found from the southern coast of America to Canada. These structures were built by people known as "the Mound Builders."  They were dark-skinned woolly-haired Blacks who were indigenous (native) to North America  and kin to the Olmecs of South America.

During Pangea, the Afrikan and American continents were joined. The Black Mound Builders were the Washitaw-Muurs (Ouachita-Moors), the ORIGINAL inhabitants of North and South America.  Columbus was not entirely wrong in calling these people "Indians"!  The true meaning of word "Indian" is ("INDI" meaning black, as in INDIa ink, hINDu and INDIgo the darkest color of the color spectrum). The massive remains of this ancient BLACK civilization /empire still stand in both North and South America.

Ivan Van Sertima writes about the reported: "Evidence for black-skinned natives in the Americas long before the arrival of Columbus Ancient American Magazine (Issue 17), From the distinctly Negroid features of colossal Olmec sculpted heads and a pre-Aztec obsidian bowl being upheld by a figure with unmistakably black characteristics, to the bones of Negroid persons excavated from a 2,000 year-old mound in northern Wisconsin, a wealth of material exists to establish the certainty of non-White, non-Indian population living in pre-Columbian America along with these other groups."

Many Mound Builders were huge; their ancient skeletons were often 7 to 8 feet. The only other living people on Earth this tall are another group of Blacks, the Massai of Afrika.

Many details are available in "Return of the Ancient Ones," a book by the Empress of the Washitaw, Verdiacee 'Tiari' Washitaw-Turner Goston El-Bey. She is the Empress and Head of the present-day Washitaw Nation in Louisiana, which is recognized by the United Nations.

The earliest people in the Americas were people of the Negritic African race, who entered the Americas by way of the Bering Straight.  About 30,000 years ago a worldwide maritime undertaking included journeys from the Sahara towards the Indian Ocean and the Pacific, and from West Africa across the Atlantic Ocean towards the Americas. According to the Gladwin Thesis, (outlined on http://RaceandHistory.com) this ancient journey occurred, particularly about 75,000 years ago and included so called Black Pygmies, Black Negritic peoples and Black Australoids similar to the Aboriginal Black people of Australia and parts of Asia, including India.

Ancient NATIVE Black Nations of America before and after Columbus include:

The Washitaw of the Louisiana/Midwest
The Yamasee of the South East
The Iroquois
The Cherokee Indians
The Blackfoot Indians
The Pequot and Mohegans of Connecticut
The Black Californians (Calafians) (CAL in CALifornia literally means BLAK, after the name of the Great Mamma KALi / Queen KALifa)
The Olmecs of Mexico
The Darienite of Panama A number of Black Negroid Peoples are mentioned in the works of I. Rafinesque ("Black Nations of America," Atlantic Journal and Friend Knowledge; Philadelphia 1832; p. 86: Also I. Rafinesque, pgs. 121, 186, 187, 194, 208, 209). Rafinesque was a naturalist who explored and took accurate documentation of his works through out the U.S. In mentioning Negroes, Blacks, Moors, Ethiopians....explorers such as Rafinesque referred to Negro Black Africans, not dark skinned "Indians."

here's another interesting link:

http://www.goarchie.com/aashid/washpeop.html

This post has been edited by PuPP on Sep 11 2005, 07:54 PM

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 11 2005, 12:46 PM
Quote Post
Oh, man. I just eat this stuff up. Thanks for the info, Nightshade.

My son and I got to see some of the ancient mounds in Wisconsin, which was a thrill. One of the big ones looked like a step pyramid, though not as huge and with only two or three "steps."

user posted image

Being in the presence of something so ancient was humbling, to say the least.

We thought it was funny that there were signs posted around the mounds that read something like, "Sledding on the mounds is against the law."

user posted image

lol2.gif

This post has been edited by PuPP on Sep 12 2005, 08:17 PM

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 11 2005, 08:14 PM
Quote Post
Hi Nightshade, thanks for that revealing information. I edited your post and added an image from your link.

Many Mound Builders were huge; their ancient skeletons were often 7 to 8 feet.

Of course, until the internet, most of us had no idea. In the ancient history category, we have some extensive information from our researchers on the suppressed evidence of the giants in America.

This all ties in with my theory I formed a few years ago.

My theory is: Earth was populated by a black race... a worldwide civilization that was unsurpassed until modern times.

Then something happened that destroyed their civilizations and sent them back to the stone age.

One could speculate that it was a worldwide natural disaster... but my theory is a NEW race or races arrived on Earth and there was a great war... quite possibly a Nuclear War.

user posted image

One race of NEW arrivals to Earth was the Oriental race, characterized by their unique eyelids and the other was a pale skinned race(s). These races had advanced technology and it would easily explain many of the UFOs that have been reported and documented for centuries and the people would look to THEM as the gods who demanded blood sacrifice.

I believe there is more than one white race... one is compassionate, caring, loving and gladly shares what they have, much like the natives Columbus encountered.

The other white race is without empathy, thrives on inflicting pain and suffering and actually enjoys killing animals and humans. THEY are liars, thieves, cheats and extremely devious.

I believe that brown skinned folks, such as native americans, arabs, asians, south americans etc are a result of the interbreeding program between the black Earth race and the new arrivals.

Also, it explains to me, why religion was used to control the ignorant masses who had no clues as to their true orgins.

When you realize who rules America and many nations today, controls their monetary systems, usury/credit, television, movies, entertainment, news medias, governments and is rapidly destroying many parts of the Earth with THEIR insatiable desire for resources... you begin to understand the roots of this invading force who claim they are the chosen ones and we are merely dogs and animals to THEM, and THEY treat us as such as well.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Sharon, Stalin, the Pope and many more are of this species.

THEIR works and deeds have given THEM away.

P.S. In my experiences with most modern day african americans:
They were cruel to me and seemed to enjoy inflicting pain on the whites and enforcing their physical dominance.

I also have known some really nice black folks, one was from Louisiana. It seemed the shorter black skinned african americans were much nicer and most of the taller african americans were mean, nasty, selfish and cruel from my experiences.

Maybe that's why there was a great war thousands of years ago?

This post has been edited by PuPP on Sep 11 2005, 08:25 PM

--------------------

~ Buddha

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 11 2005, 11:28 PM
Quote Post
Oh, man. I just eat this stuff up. Thanks for the info, Nightshade.

No problem smileNew4.gif Although truth be told, I probably wouldn't have come across this thread if it weren't for some idiot spamming about some poker website bumping the thread up!

Thanks for putting the pictures in there Pupp, I was going to but was feeling too lazy...which is pretty sad now that I think about it...

Impetuosity, I know what you mean about that humbling feeling that comes from being near something so ancient. I first felt that when I went to Skedans and stepped into the dug out base of a longhouse. It didn't look like much, just a large hole in the ground, but the presence...knowing that you're standing where people, some of them probably your own ancestors, went about their daily lives long ago. I don't know, it's just something that you feel. Prior to then, I certainly never would have imagined that sitting in a hole could ever have such a profound impact on me!

Sledding on the mounds?? lol

Someone would have to be completely disconnected and out of touch to do something like that...I suppose a significant portion of the population fits that bill.

Of course, until the internet, most of us had no idea.

Thousands and thousands of years, so much information has been surpressed and altered, sometimes burned to a crisp and removed from history altogether...Now in an incredible reversal, the best way to keep information safe is not to hide it, but to spread it as far and wide as possible as quickly as possible.

What bothers me most is how much our accepted "history" and how many of our documents deemed important have likely been heavily manipulated. The bible is a good example, because the odds of it NOT being manipulated are next to impossible -- not to mention the inevitable problems that come out of simple translation from one language to another, to another, to another...

Even in this age of information, many people will believe anything as long as it's been validated by being slapped between two book covers and can be found in the non-fiction section of the library.

There's a series of seven or so books that a read...oh I don't know how long ago now, that first got me wondering about these sorts of possibilities. They took place in a world where the only two remaining races are the Hung Mao (whites) and the Han (Chinese). All other races have been eliminated in an enormous genocide, and history has been completely butchered to make it appear as though no other races had ever existed. The world has become a gigantic skyscraper where "climbing the corporate ladder" has taken on a whole new meaning...Anyways, before I re-write all seven books here, it got me wondering just how many races have come and gone and disappeared back into the dust, and how many might have just never been recorded versus those purposefully eliminated (Gaelic dialect comes to mind).

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 12 2005, 08:32 PM
Quote Post
Hi Nightshade, I deleted the post from the Poker website spammer as it was waaay offtopic.gif

Wouldja believe the person did it again this morning -- to this same thread? I don't like deleting posts, but on the upside, the person renewed some interest on this subject.

Hey Impetuosity, I edited your post above and added your Step Mound image.

Thank you for sharing that!

backtotopic.gif

I believe the indians we have all grown to recognize as native Americans were the interbred offspring of a white species and a black species. This interbreeding program continued for centuries and is still going on to this day.

The majority of the African Americans are not 100% african or black as many of them contain the cruel inhuman bloodlines of their former slave masters.

Anyone remember Braveheart --- when Longshanks decrees, "If we can't drive them out, we'll breed them out"

Not only was genocide enacted and still ongoing to this day, but a program of interbreeding occured. No wonder so many people today are selfish, greedy, thieving liars.

The good loving, caring, sharing genes of Earths people are being gradually eliminated.

But I believe another white race has arrived -- I believe the native Americans call them Pahana(sp) - the good white race - and we have many of them here at the forum.

Of course, like everything I write, I could be wrong.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2005, 05:13 AM
Quote Post
I know what you mean about that humbling feeling that comes from being near something so ancient. I first felt that when I went to Skedans and stepped into the dug out base of a longhouse. It didn't look like much, just a large hole in the ground, but the presence...knowing that you're standing where people, some of them probably your own ancestors, went about their daily lives long ago. I don't know, it's just something that you feel.

Exactly, Nightshade. It's like there's a spirit or an energy there that is so strong. It can be very moving.

Hey Impetuosity, I edited your post above and added your Step Mound image.

Thanks, PuPP! waving.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0567 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild