Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Student and The Teacher Are Both You, Spiritual SeekingH
justnan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 17 2005, 08:49 AM
Quote Post
crash...just now found your post !
i have been having diff with this forum...tis very jello like here.
he he
tis been a long time....online/offline
no diff, eh ?!

i will always love you unconditionally.

i am grateful for my hugs...

thank ye thank ye

i came here to post a link...cause, i have been trully in the clouds of new age propoganda for years...after reading barbara marciniak and barbara hand clow...i told all my farmer neighbors....not to worry...we were all GOING to the fourth dimension and no need to worry about making hay for our horses.

omg.

it has been an ongoing long road
from raye's reading room
art bell and all his games
all the signs in REAL LIFE....

not in any book
or from any other past prophecy

be here now
ram dass

how true

yet...ya gotta pull up the past and form a future in your mind
daily picking paths
lots of balancing

the link...hope i am not offending tree huggers everywhere.
i am ONE also
i nurture an old spruce tree...i have blessed it with white stones and some pretty glass colored ones from wally mart...along with native missouri river rocks.

and red granite.

http://www.bob-dratch.org/guru1.htm

crash...i do not remember you posting many of your white owl stories.
i only remember you personally showing me the place near you...where the owl lived.
strange vacant lot, eh ?!
or not so empty underneath.

i also remember a dream of watching your tears
did gary really see a white owl that night ?!
omg.

we are here so briefly
paths come and go
i love the doing

we just entered saturn in leo...chiron is somewhere also important...i am keeping up with what eric has to say.

http://www.planetwaves.info/

last time...for me...i moved to atlanta...moved 8 times during the leo transit...had 4 jobs and 2 live in guy friends...and lots of other good transient FRIENDS were made.

hotlanta.

luv,
nan.

waving.gif

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 19 2005, 06:16 AM
Quote Post
sorrie, tree, to have killed your thread.

where are you, crash ????????

i feel like i should be in another time or place

part of me is struggling with reality
of paying bills
raising kids
smiling ever so sweetly at my town folks
lies to myself

love and light

doesn't pay the co-operate greed of our society

they just aint human

went to the part the other day
twas a hot one
the resident friend of mine...he is the great grandson of one of the founders of this town...freemasons.
his daddy was also a bell helicopter apache inventor.
his daddy did make it to the infamous 33
then he died.

anyway...so, my friend and i were walking about the pond...and it was hot and we both decided we must surely be insane for wanting to sweat so much...

we both noticed lately a few pre teen town boys have been abusing the pond ducks and turtles...we both said we mentioned this to the boys and yet, was not able to stop them from their abusing the turtles, especially.

we have a meth prob
where has meth not reached ?

dunno

love and light

not so simple any more

there must be a heart to receive or even understand what love and respect means

humans have been messed with
we are aggressive by nature
maybe so as the strong can survive

i know my rage is what keeps me ALIVE

you have to stand up for yourself over and over
there are others who will take everything or every bit of love and light one has

sorrie, tree.
you do indeed have your path
much diff than mine

i am only looking for a former friend...
if we are not friends...i am sorrie.

pe-on me.

nanA.

beatmonitor.gif DANCINALIENNEW.GIF pyramideye2.gif balance.gif ShockedMouse.gif ShockedMouse.gif ShockedMouse.gif

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 20 2005, 05:50 AM
Quote Post
from natalia anna stansova
'earth-moon entity speaks'

the earth used to be a star...she dreamed herself here to escape the dark one.
she found herself dense...but, in her loneliness, she created wonderful beings aboard her.
the dark one[s] still roam and rape her.

pg 147

"THERE ARE SOME AMONG ALL THE MANY SPECIES OF ANCIENT ONES WHO HAVE RETAINED THEIR ABILITY TO REJOIN ME WITH THEIR COMPLETE SELVES, AND THESE OLD ONES ARE IMMORTAL, THEY HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED DEATH.
Among the Air Beings the nectar drinking ones are the most pure for they have retained this most ancient form of sustenance. The hummingbirds are among these who are almost all Ancient Ones, and many of these old ones have also retained the ablility to rejoin me without death. There are some Ancient Ones among the eagles and hawks, and among the owls, penguins, parrots, toucans, doves, cardinals, and countless other songbirds.
And then there are the crows and ravens, and all those within the vulture family. Although these old ones now eat flesh, they do not kill but only 'clean up' after death. In their adaptation to death they have not lost their integrity for they bravely look upon and eat of the death that was meant to destroy them. These old ones are Raiannda's birds for she greatly favors them and often they act as her messengers. It is wise to honor these for they are the strongest link upon my body with Rainannda, and only the Waters and Winds, and some of the Plant Beings can match them in the strength of their lunar relationship."

nan.

bricks.gif

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 204
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 20 2005, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

No one has the same path as another. All I ask on any of my threads is for everyone to acknowledge this fact which you have done. Then we can have exchanges without attacks on the other view.....love and peace to you and all you read my threads

PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 20 2005, 03:56 PM
Quote Post
ok...

nan.

scratchinghead.gif

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 25 2005, 04:23 AM
Quote Post
scoping.gif speechless...

w b l half here o b e half

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 25 2005, 07:00 AM
Quote Post
The crows will always tell me when someone in my life has passed on.
The White Owl has found me and led me to a place of evil murders.

spacieiam

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 26 2005, 06:31 AM
Quote Post
hi, crash
& tree...

wish i knew more about what we can tap into

wondering what times we visit when we travel astrally

what i have pieced together from ufo info and others [ we do need all our minds to sort this puzzle out ] - there has been a shooting down of ufos, due to the time rift of the montauk experiments?...those live time travelers became trapped within our planet life...and had to take on human bodies.

who are we ????????

from others i learn, this is the end of the human experiement....our last lives here.

some of the aliens were of a species that was a part of their flying machine
their 'machines' were alive.

now trapped here

from the earth-moon entity speaks by natalia stansova...i read repeatedly, that the fifth realm is under alien techno control.
i do not know what the fifth realm is...fifth dimension, maybe ?
the book speaks more from a conscious awareness...certainly not the physical.

we need each other
i have always felt this 'time' to be a changing point...and very key to our future survival.

i love humanity
i love music

we all need love

we must keep asking the whys
and yes, expressing our differences.

i grew up in a family with 5 brothers and sisters, my mom worshipped jack daniels and would then preach all about religion....her view, of course. my dad still declares he believes there is no god.
we agreed early on...to agree to disagree.

we are creatures of habit
habits of how we deal with life happens early in this life

end of my 'rant'

crash...
the place where you found? the owl...maybe it has more messages for you ?

luv,
nana.

DKongBeatChest.gif

Crash

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 26 2005, 07:56 AM
Quote Post

I agree
en tire lee

here I go like a urinaldisk

.....lookie....see.

anyway....

Every night for the past two weeks I have been visiting the same neighborhood in the same universe. I go there as soon as I fall to sleep.

There have been two excursions that involved planes crashing...but no one died and there was surreal and satisfactory rejoice, and resolute emotion.
Hell, one of the planes crashed while trying to take off using the side of a mountain as an ascending ramp.... but it ran out of fuel just as it reached the top and it just fell , a few ,gentle, kenetically charged feet onto the ground. Kind of like a parasailer. Everyone gasped and then there was a split second of silence...and then everyone roared in laughter and squealed with glee just as they started to get the hell out of that damn jet.
The jet was refueled and everyone bravely reboarded and the plane used the opposite side of the mountain this time to try and harness gravity for speed to lift the plane.
This time just as the plane was obviously going fast enough to lift off everyone simultaneously had a flash of realisation that the huge load and downward velocity were not going to let the plane take off this time either and the plane was going to the bottom before it would ever be able to rise...so everyone assumed position and the plane lifted at just the perfect angle at the moments of arriving to the bottom and it became paralell to the ground at just the right hieght to create a vaccum that would ultimately suck it into the ground.

Just as it leveled off and felt the tug of the vacuum one engine started to get rubbed by the ground...like a carpet burn and the plane went into a course of a very slow wipe out like a motorcycle skid wipeout.
Everyone was silent when it stopped and then everyone started popping like corn to get the hell out that plane once again...no one died.

Anyway..
every time I go to this neighborhood there is also a school that is the same school I have been going to...different buildings, sometimes, and kids, but definately the same Principle :wink:

These have been some of the most oddly wierd excursions in thier benality...there is goodness in the integrity and affect of the threading activities and events.

wobble
crash
haarpman

I am a multiple siamese personality order.

nana

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 26 2005, 12:37 PM
Quote Post
hmmm

aren't dreams a scream ?!

i dunno...
where we go or why we see such scenes...
i think remembering them is a key...
and maybe some day, you will know exactly what the dreams mean.

i used to dred sleep time about 15 years ago...i would take benadryl to numb me !
i would still dream....but, at least, i could get some rest in between the movies in my head.

i wonder if there are parallel worlds with parallel selves.

just be glad when ya wake up...
you are still in one piece !

try painting in this life...what you see in your mind ????????????

just spacie.

knitting.gif

nada

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 27 2005, 03:35 AM
Quote Post
fiddle faddle
rome still burns
my bd is the same day as nero
eeeeeeeeeee O.
what a hoot
keep a tootin
dreams are real
happy flying
oiy...............

simbafly.gif

nada

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 27 2005, 03:52 AM
Quote Post
'the cheiro book of fate and fortune'

one of my first books on divination...
mystical...

http://www.cheiro.org/main.shtml

spacieis.

tinkerbellemoticon.gif

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2005, 01:34 PM
Quote Post
to Crash/wobble/haarpman....meatman !?

does the toronto plane crash now in progress...
feel like your dreams ??????????????????

where are you ?!!!!!!!

he he
nanaaaaaaa
eeeeeeee O.

angelsmiley.gif

VisitingCrashFan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2005, 02:38 PM
Quote Post
eeeeeeeeee OO !!

have my telly on
the plane crashed in toronto
all made itn out

'no one died'

oh my.........
bingo, crash ??????????!!

kewl.

dreams are aok...
i know mine are, too !!!!!!!

cheers2.gif

cheers.gif

waving.gif

jam.gif

DANCINALIENNEW.GIF

wobbleristical

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2005, 06:40 PM
Quote Post
Thanks, Nan.

! Actually...this is the first I have heard of the crash..and everyone survived!?>> WOW..and..
I did it again!?!!

toooooooOOOOOOOOO FUNEEEEEEEE!

there ya GO!

i snatched this just now...

cooinci doinci!.
flight 3 5 8
3+5=8

2 9 7 people
2 from 9 is 7

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/08/...rash/index.html

All 297 passengers and 12 crew members survived the crash, Canadian authorities and the airline said.

Hospitals treated 24 people for minor injuries, said Steve Shaw, chairman of the Greater Toronto Airports Authority.

"I'm told the injuries were not serious," he said.

Gerard Power, a spokesman for the Humber River Regional Hospital in Toronto, said seven people were taken there for smoke inhalation.

Air France Flight 358 was arriving from Paris' Charles de Gaulle International Airport during a thunderstorm. Witnesses said it appeared lightning may have struck the plane.

The airport said it had issued a "red alert" ground stop during much of the afternoon before the crash "due to extreme weather conditions which resulted in the postponement of departing aircraft."

Two passengers told CNN the lights went out in the jetliner's cabin just before landing.

Roel Bramer, who was seated in the full aircraft's last row, said the plane "went up and down like a roller coaster" after it touched the runway and was already burning when it came to a stop.

Flight attendants quickly ushered passengers to emergency exit chutes, he said. "You don't think, you jump," Bramer said. Once on the ground, "I just ran like crazy through the fields over rocks and whatnot." (More accounts)

Corey Marx, who was watching planes land with his friend south of the tarmac, said, "Everything looked good, sounded good. It hit the runway nice, then all of a sudden we heard the engines backing up."

Marx said he initially didn't think anything was wrong. But then, "the guy I was with piped up, 'You know, he's getting pretty close to the end.' Immediately afterward, right off he went."

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0397 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild