Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 25 years ago ..John lennon ..., imagine all the people ...

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 8 2005, 03:32 AM
Quote Post
Twenty five years ago today ..
JOHN LENNON was taken from us ..

IMAGINE...

The generation before .. will always remember where they were when
John F Kennedy was shot and killed in Dallas Texas.
Those of us born in the late fifties and early sixties will always remember
where we were the day John Lennon was gunned down in front of his
apartment building in NewYork ...

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

The dream lives on ...
Nodstar*

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 8 2005, 01:46 PM
Quote Post
Thanks Noddy, I get the chills from reading his words.

hugs.gif

"Imagine all the people.... living life in peace"

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 8 2005, 03:33 PM
Quote Post
Hi there Mark ...

Glad you liked it ...

When you read the words ... you can HEAR the music ...

That beautiful,simple, melodic,piano playing...

HAIL ROCK'N ROLL !!!...

LONG LIVE JOHN LENNON...

Nodstar*

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 8 2005, 04:54 PM
Quote Post
Hi Noddy, here's a related article/website info:

The Assassination Of John Lennon
John Lennon.com

The scene outside New York's spooky old Dakota apartment building on the evening of December 8, 1980, was as surreal as it was horrifying. John Lennon, probably the world's most famous rock star, lay semiconscious, hemorrhaging from four flat-tipped bullets blasted into his back. His wife Yoko Ono held his head in her arms and screamed.

A few yards away a pudgy young man stood eerily still, peering down into a paperback book. Moments earlier he had dropped into a military firing stance - legs spread for maximum balance, two hands gripping his .38 revolver to steady his aim - and blown away the very best Beatle. Now he leafed lazily through the pages of the one novel even the most chronically stoned and voided-out ninth grader will actually read, J. D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye.

The Dakota doorman shouted at the shooter, Mark David Chapman, "Do you know what you've done?"

"I just shot John Lennon," Chapman replied, accurately enough.

It was a tragedy of Kerkegaardian pointlessness. There was only one apparent way to squeeze any sense from it; write it off as random violence by a "wacko."

"He walked past me and then I heard in my head, 'Do it, do it, do it,' over and over again, saying 'Do it, do it, do it,' like that," Chapman, preternaturally serene, recalled in a BBC documentary several years after going to prison. "I don't remember aiming. I must have done, but I don't remember drawing a bead or whatever you call it. And I just pulled the trigger steady five times."

Chapman described his feeling at the time of the shooting as "no emotion, no anger dead silence in the brain."

His unnatural tone sounded all-too-familiar. British lawyer/journalist Fenton Bresler took it as a tip-off. Chapman was a brainwashed hit man carrying out someone else's contract.

"Mark David Chapman," writes Bresler, "is in many ways as much the victim of those who wanted to kill John Lennon as Lennon himself."

Prosecutors, as a loss for motive, opted for the cliché: Chapman did it for the attention- the troublesome American preoccupation with grabbing that elusive fifteen minutes of propels many a daily-newspaper-journalist-cum-pop-sociologist into raptures of sanctimony. But Arthur O'Connor, the detective who spent more time with Chapman immediately following the murder than anyone else, saw it another way.

"It is definitely illogical to say that Mark Committed the murder to make himself famous. He did not want to talk to the press from the very start. It's possible Mark could have been used by somebody. I saw him the night of the murder. I studied him intensely. He looked as if he could have been programmed."

O'Connor was speaking to Bresler, and publicly for the first time. Bresler's book Who Killed John Lennon? Offers the most cogent argument that Lennon's murder was not the work of yet another "lone nut."

Conspiracy theories abounded after the Lennon assassination, many rather cruelly fingering Yoko as the mastermind. Another focused on Paul who, by this line of reasoning, blamed Yoko for engineering his arrest in Japan on reefer charges. The Lennon conspiracy turns up on radio talk shows with some frequency, where hosts fend off callers with the "Why bother to kill that guy?" defense.

Only Bresler's thesis, that Chapman was a mind-controlled assassin manipulated by some right-wing element possibly connected to the newly elected (and not even inaugurated) Reagan apparatus of reaction, transcends the confines of pure speculation, extending into the realm of actual investigation.

Even so, Bresler's book a little too often substitutes rhetorical questions ("What does that steady repetition of a voice saying 'Do it, do it, do it,' over and over again in Mark's head sound like to you?") for evidentiary argument. We can forgive him for that failing. Bresler tracked the case for eight years, conducted unprecedented interviews, and extracted a ream of previously unreleased government documents. But unlike researchers into the assassinations of the Kennedys and Martin Luther King, he did not have volumes of evidence gathered by any official investigation, even a flawed one, to fall back on. The New York police had their man, the case was closed the very night of the murder - and, anyway, what political reason could possibly exist for gunning down the composer of "I Am the Walrus"?

In building his case, Bresler established some key points that put the lie to any "Who would want to kill an aging rock star?" brush-off.

Richard Nixon, his administration and other right-wing politicians (including ultraconservative ancient Senator Strom Thurmond, who personally memoed Attorney Gerneral John Mitcell on the matter) were fixated on what they saw as the Lennon problem. To them, the politically outspoken singer-songwriter was an insidious subversive of the worst kind, the famous and beloved kind.

J. Edgar Hoover shared their concerns. One page of Lennon's FBI file bears the handwritten, block-lettered, under lined words, ALL EXTREMISTS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED DANGEROUS. The government went all-out to deny Lennon his longed-for permanent U.S. residency, and more than that, to deport him altogether (that was the subject of Thurmond's memo).

Lennon's FBI file - at nearly three hundred pages as chubby as Hoover himself - reveals that he was under "constant surveillance." Nor did the G-men keep a particularly low profile around the ex-Beatle, apparently attempting to harass him into silence or at least drive him nuts, similar to the tactic they had used on Martin Luther King, Jr., a few short but eventful years earlier.

In late 1972, when the "surveillance" was at its peak, Lennon told humorist Paul Krassner, "Listen, if anything happens to Yoko and me, it was not an accident."

The FBI and the CIA tracked Lennon at least from his "Free John Sinclair" concert in 1969 until 1976 - even though by then Lennon had won his immigration battle and dropped out of not only political activism but public life altogether into what turned out to be a five-year period of seclusion. His apartment was watched, he was followed, his phone was tapped.

Placing a person under "constant surveillance" and ordering that person executed are admittedly two different things. Nevertheless, Bresler's point is that the government did not consider John Lennon a harmless rock 'n' roller whose awkward entrance into the world of political activism often carried a high cringe factor (as in his Montreal "bed-in").

He was viewed as a dangerous radical who needed to be stopped.

And in a way that official paranoia might have been justified, because as embarrassing as Lennon and Ono's political publicity stunts occasionally became, John Lennon was always capable of seizing the spotlight and speaking directly to millions of young people who venerated him.

With unfettered access to the media, his power was immense, at least potentially so, and recognized by more experienced radicals like Jerry Rubin and Abbie Hoffman, who linked themselves to Lennon, clinging to close that they made the rock star uncomfortable.

Lennon was killed just four years after the intense FBI/CIA surveillance ceased. In those intermittent years, Jimmy Carter was president - a Democrat who kept the two gestapo-ish agencies more or less in check.

But in December 1980, when John Lennon's first album in half a decade was high on the charts, Carter was a lame duck chief executive, having lost his reelection bid to Ronald Reagan. Reagan's campaign was managed by career secret agent William Casey, who under President Reagan became the CIA's most freewheeling chief since Allen Dulles. The new far-right administration would reassemble the intelligence services and grant them a cheerful carte blanche.

The forces that tried desperately to neutralize Lennon for at least seven years lost power in 1976. Lennon's government dossier ends in that year. In 1980, as those forces were preparing to retake control of the government, "dangerous extremist" John Lennon emerged from retirement. Within a few months he was murdered.

A final note to the mystery of Mark David Chapman: As he was ready to go to trial and his diligent public defender was winding up six months spent assembling Chapman's defense, the accused killer suddenly decided to change his plea to guilty. His lawyer was perplexed and more than a little perturbed. But Chapman was determined.

He said he was acting on instructions from a "small male voice" that spoke to him in his cell.

Chapman interpreted it as the voice of God.

http://www.john-lennon.com/theassassinationofjl.htm

Some of you may recall My Experience of 2002, which I have written up and have posted in the Paranormal Category of my forum, when I had a voice in my skull who claimed to be the god of Abraham.

After taking that 20 plus mile walk on June 3rd in the heat of summer to my former grade school which almost killed me, I tried to break free of whatever was controlling me, the final messages given to me was for me to kill my neighbors, to kill my girlfriend and to commit suicide by hanging myself on my pull-up bar by my belt.

This happened 3 years ago. It had never happened before nor has happened since as I am more aware now and not easily subjected to any voice beamed into my skull claiming to be from god.

Note: I have never been on pharmaceutical medications other than some 1500 milligram Vicodines that was given to me by one of my jewish friends. I had severe back pain at the time and was also suffering from a painful tooth (which may have had an implant) that needed to be extracted.

I took 7, yes SEVEN of those 1500 milligram Vicodines within a 4 hour period and I believe had I not thrown up the undisolved pills, you would not be reading this today.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 8 2005, 05:18 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp ..

GREAT ARTICLE .. thanks for putting that up..

You know ..I have always been suspicious of the events surrounding
John Lennon's assasination...

The MK Ultra experiments come to mind ..esp when you consider
that Chapman had a copy of ''catcher in the rye''on him at the time ..
There is the very reasonable queston as to wether Chapman
was a sleeper agent ...

It was well known .. that J. Edgar Hoover ..the famous cross dressing
power crazed lunatic .. had John and Yoko under constant surveillance ..
Apparently .. John was not supposed to produce an album or perform
whilst in the States .. i heard that this was part of his residency agreement..

As we all know .. Johns comeback album had just been released ..

Since then there have been several anecdotal reports from his one time
girlfriend May Pang and his friend Uri Geller.. that he was a contactee..

we'll probably never know ..
but it looks highly suss to me..

Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

This post has been edited by Nodstar on Dec 8 2005, 05:20 PM

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 8 2005, 05:25 PM
Quote Post
Hi Noddy, I agree, John was murdered because he was a threat and Mark Chapman was a mind controlled individual.

Most people don't realize how even the most stongest willed of us can be subjected to outside influences and commit crimes we would normally never do.

THEY use drugs, alcohol, synthetic meds and even electronic as well as frequencies to mess with our minds.

THEY also infect us with chemically laced marijuana that is smuggled in from Mexico. Is it any wonder why we are NOT allowed to grow our own? That way, if we choose to smoke pot, we must smoke the chemically laced crap that THEY provide.

THESE BEINGS, who currently have ties to the major religions, (judaism, catholism, christianity and islam) are a race of advanced beings who have invaded and taken over the Earth.

THEY are a cruel species.

You can easily tell who THEY are by THEIR works and deeds.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 8 2005, 05:40 PM
Quote Post
Ditto on that Pupp ...

I for one would not have slept well at night .. knowing that
that creep J. Edgar Hoover was after me.... eeuuwww !!! shudder !!!

No amount of pretty frocks or pure heroin ( HE WAS A DRUG ADDICT AS WELL)
would have kept him at bay ...

That guy .. made presidents kneel and do unsavoury things .. for a couple
of generations ..

I always thought that naming the CIA headquarters after him was particularly
evocative of seriously bent corruption ..
Quite appropriate really !!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 8 2005, 05:46 PM
Quote Post
Heya Noddy, yes Edgar Hoover was one of the bloodlines. Most of THEM stand out like a sore thumb to me.

It's all tied in with those who claim to be jews and the european aristocracy (who rule America) which has spread its inhuman bloodlines globally.

America has been set up to be the bad guy.

I will guarantee that if THEY get THEIR way, we will one day have many nations waging war against the USA.

This is all by design and planned by THEM.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 9 2005, 06:27 PM
Quote Post
Hi all ..

heres something VERY interesting from another forum ..
ENJOY ....

http://www.geocities.com/slemenworld/catch.html

"The ancient megalithic Calder stones of Calderstones Park in Liverpool feature strange carvings of occult symbols and engraved maps of star constellations and spiral galaxies. The stones are thought to belong to
the late Neolithic period, but no one is sure, and the entire area now
occupied by the park the stones now stand in has long been regarded as
a mystical site. Could the mysterious background of the park have some
bearing on the following tale, which I have pieced together over the
years from the memories of the older denizens of Wavertree and Woolton.
Around 1953, three 13-year-old Liverpool schoolboys - Kenny, Johnny and
Bobby - rendezvoused in Calderstones one morning to play in the summer
sunshine. Kenny brought a cricket bat, and Johnny had brought an old
scuffed tennis ball. Bobby's rolled-up jumper would be the wicket.
During play, Kenny bowled and Johnny hit the ball for a six - towards a
700-year-old tree called the Allerton Oak The ball was caught by an old
white-bearded vagrant who was sitting on a nearby bench. The boys
yelled at him to throw the ball back, but the old man just sat there,
oblivious to them. The three teenagers ran over and Johhny said, 'Give
us the ball back!'
The man smiled, and patted the bench besides him. 'Sit down a minute, I
have a few tales to tell you.'
The boys noticed that the old man's eyes were covered with a pale blue
film, as if he had a cataract problem. They gingerly sat down next to
the tramp, and he told them many strange and fabulous tales that
enthralled the schoolboys. Halfway through the storytelling he pointed
to the boating lake and said, 'The Devil's Swan rides on the water
there now and then, and if you see him, someone will die in your
family.'
The boys shuddered and glanced nervously at the geese on the lake. The
man then aid something monumental which excited the three boys. He
said, 'Do you know that one of you three will be the most famous man in
the world one day?'
They boys naturally wanted to know which of them would be the most
famous man on the planet, but the old silvery-haired storyteller took
out the tennis ball and he held it before them and said, 'This will
decide!'
'Watch him he's potty,' the park warden advised the three boys, as they
followed after the old man eagerly.
The old man led the children out of the park, and onto a bridge
overlooking a railway track on Rose Lane. The enchanting drop-out said:
'Now boys, when the train comes, I will throw this ball down the
funnel, and the steam will shoot the ball way up into the air by the
time it emerges from the other side of this bridge. If you catch the
ball, you will be the most famous man in the world one day.'
To an adult, the stipulation would be nonsensical, but to Bobby, Kenny
and Johnny it was a magical challenge. The train came thundering down
the track from the horizon, puffing a white plume of steam. The man
leaned over the bridge so the rail was pressed to his navel, and his
left arm was holding the tennis ball aloft. As the train arrived below
the old man vanished into a cloud of steam vapour as he cried 'Bull's
eye!'
The locomotive shook the bridge and the boys watched the steam erupt
from the other side of the bridge. The tennis ball flitted skywards
from the cloud, and it slowed and then came falling back to earth,
pushed on a curved trajectory by the summer breeze. Kenny pushed his
friends to the ground, and focused hard as he tried to gauge where the
ball would land, but it slipped through his hand - and Johnny caught
it. Johnny got off the floor and went to show the old man, but the old
man had inexplicably vanished. 'It's stupid anyway.' Bobby told John,
'you won't be the most famous man in the world.' Sour-faced Kenny
agreed.
And Bobby Smith, Kenny Greene and Johnny Lennon left the bridge."

©Tom Slemen 2002.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 9 2005, 06:34 PM
Quote Post
What a cool story, thanks for sharing it Noddy!!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 9 2005, 06:40 PM
Quote Post
Hi Mark ..
Tis cool aint it???
The ''enchanting vagrant" ( I love that ..) sounds like an old
Druid to me ...Oak trees were their spiritual allies ...
glad you enjoyed it

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 9 2005, 07:06 PM
Quote Post
Hi all ...

just a quick post regarding my theory about "the enchanting vagrant"...

As i said the Druids considered the Oak Tree's sacred for a few reasons ..
but primarily in my humble opinion .as ''PLANT ALLIES "..

Carlos Castaneda's writings about Don Juan extensively talk about
plant allies ...

The Druids left us the legacy of Sacred Geometry ..

They also had a sophisticated understanding of Math.Astronomy,and
the concept of time lines ..Dolmens ..or standing stones were also
known as ''travelling spots" .. or what we now refer to as PORTALS..

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 20 2009, 03:00 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0488 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild