Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Video of Chemical Weapons Used on Fallujah by USA

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 12:16 AM
Quote Post
English version of the Italian documentary by Sigfrido Ranucci and Maurizio Torrealta on the US use of chemical weapons against civilians in Fallujah:

http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiest...allujah_ING.wmv

Please watch the video and post what you saw.
(I cannot play .wmv files on my old PC)

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 12:20 AM
Quote Post
Re: Fallujah video

If thats not 100% evidence of war crimes, what the hell is? I am absolutely outraged by what I saw in this video, though not "shocked", as we had all heard this was happening.

Now be prepared for a massive WORLD backlash against you people of the UNITED states. One which you deserve.

I personally believe the the world response will be harsh, and that Bush and the Government will not survive this unless they have a false flag attack on Americans to deflect the story. So watch and wait for an attack on Americans here very soon by an upset and furious "Al Qaeda".

Things will speed up very quickly now because of this video. Im still shaking from my anger as I write this.

There is NO WAY any right wing pundits or talking heads, or the Government, can white wash this.

No wonder they tried to kill that Italian journalist.

This is the final warning to Americans. If you do not overthrow your government after seeing these war crimes, it means you condone them, and are therefore seen by the world as collaborators, and to be punished by the world as such.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/letters/

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 12:51 AM
Quote Post
Information Clearing House
NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN

Fallujah - The Hidden Massacre
Veteran admits: Bodies melted away before us.
Shocking revelation RAI News 24.

WARNING

This video contains images that depict the reality and horror of war.

It should only be viewed by a mature audience

Windows Media - Real Video & Windows Media Arabic Version
43 MB
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10907.htm

U.S. Used Chemical Weapons In Iraq
Veteran admits: Bodies melted away before us.
Shocking revelation RAI News 24.

White phosphorous used on the civilian populace: This is how the US "took" Fallujah. New napalm formula also used.

11/07/05 "La Repubblica" -- -- ROME. In soldier slang they call it Willy Pete. The technical name is white phosphorus. In theory its purpose is to illumine enemy positions in the dark. In practice, it was used as a chemical weapon in the rebel stronghold of Fallujah. And it was used not only against enemy combatants and guerrillas, but again innocent civilians. The Americans are responsible for a massacre using unconventional weapons, the identical charge for which Saddam Hussein stands accused. An investigation by RAI News 24, the all-news Italian satellite television channel, has pulled the veil from one of the most carefully concealed mysteries from the front in the entire US military campaign in Iraq.

A US veteran of the Iraq war told RAI New correspondent Sigfrido Ranucci this: I received the order use caution because we had used white phosphorus on Fallujah. In military slag it is called 'Willy Pete'. Phosphorus burns the human body on contact--it even melts it right down to the bone.

RAI News 24's investigative story, Fallujah, The Concealed Massacre, will be broadcast tomorrow on RAI-3 and will contain not only eye-witness accounts by US military personnel but those from Fallujah residents. A rain of fire descended on the city. People who were exposed to those multicolored substance began to burn. We found people with bizarre wounds-their bodies burned but their clothes intact, relates Mohamad Tareq al-Deraji, a biologist and Fallujah resident.

I gathered accounts of the use of phosphorus and napalm from a few Fallujah refugees whom I met before being kidnapped, says Manifesto reporter Giuliana Sgrena, who was kidnapped in Fallujah last February, in a recorded interview. I wanted to get the story out, but my kidnappers would not permit it.

RAI News 24 will broadcast video and photographs taken in the Iraqi city during and after the November 2004 bombardment which prove that the US military, contrary to statements in a December 9 communiqué from the US Department of State, did not use phosphorus to illuminate enemy positions (which would have been legitimate) but instend dropped white phosphorus indiscriminately and in massive quantities on the city's neighborhoods.

In the investigative story, produced by Maurizio Torrealta, dramatic footage is shown revealing the effects of the bombardment on civilians, women and children, some of whom were surprised in their sleep.

The investigation will also broadcast documentary proof of the use in Iraq of a new napalm formula called MK77. The use of the incendiary substance on civilians is forbidden by a 1980 UN treaty. The use of chemical weapons is forbidden by a treaty which the US signed in 1997

Fallujah. La strage nascosta [Fallujah, The Concealed Massacre] will be shown on RAI News tomorrow November 8th at 07:35 (via HOT BIRDTM statellite, Sky Channel 506 and RAI-3), and rebroadcast by HOT BIRDTM satellite and Sky Channel 506 at 17:00 [5 pm] and over the next two days.

(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Information Clearing House has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this article nor is Information Clearing House endorsed or sponsored by the originator.)

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10901.htm

--------------------

~ Buddha
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 06:36 AM
Quote Post
http://www.planetwaves.net/

eric has this on his blog today
makes my heart go numb
get ready for war number III
bush is an idiot puppet...
putting americans to death.

my spark is of the earth momma
i will return to her.

DANCINALIENNEW.GIF

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 10:38 AM
Quote Post
lifted from a thread at godlike...

http://dahrjamailiraq.com/gallery/

my spark wants to hide
like tinkerbell...

nana.

tinkerbellemoticon.gif

Grouchy old bastard
Group: Members
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 05:23 PM
Quote Post
A once proud country of decent, good-hearted people has been taken into the abyss of unconscionable brutality by one evil man who hangs onto the coat tails of another evil man.

My beautiful Australia; guilty by coalition; how befouled you have become?

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 07:24 PM
Quote Post
Thank you Pupp for the information. I could not watch the documentary, because I will melt even further. I was outraged at what happened. I was even upset over how our soldiers put pictures of their torture of prisnors there on the internet and showed their faces.

They (the soldiers) were given orders to use those chemicals on innocent people that are suffering. It is no wonder why they do not want us over there. I read a friend of mine's middle east blog to find out how things are going over there since the war has starting, things are getting more and more grim.

MARVINMARTIANBlink.GIF

PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 09:01 PM
Quote Post
I want to go home cry.gif but where is that? Can't find my forest on this planet...

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 10:07 PM
Quote Post
VPF, I'm going to my forest soon. The end game is near.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 9 2005, 04:02 PM
Quote Post
Has anyone seen this on their Mainstream TV news media yet?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0426 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild