Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (22) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How deep can you or WILL you think?, challenging programming and rituals

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 31 2004, 05:47 PM
Quote Post
Hi PuPP,

"I've been reading and trying to better understand."

Many are, many choose not to. What I offer is from a search, that I had no idea where it would end, "down the rabbit hole". At the bottom of that "rabbit hole", all of my questions were answered at a level above all questions, and above COMPREHENSION. Hence, "knowing". How can I expect anyone to COMPREHEND through the animal? (it's that very voice in your head, right now) Understand? Knowing is separate of that voice in your head, the animal, the EGO, the complex sum of many complex objects, A PRORAMMABLE COMPUTER that battles and in most cases, rules the GS/spirit isolated spaces. I said that earlier than I meant. I meant to introduce that "truth" backed up by common sense and history that cannot be tainted. Trying to assist you in better understanding the truth as is known by me, I convey these archetypes; The EGO/animal/sum of complex, programmable objects, is a programmable device/the sum of many progammable objects. It is a programmed device with many functions. The prime function being survival, however,..it (EGO) is capable of executing COUNTLESS programming.

As I said in the "I'm never alone" thread (were I convey the archetypes of existence), by controlling your animal you are ensuring someone else WILL NOT. That's an easy concept isn't it? The animal is a program in itself, in the matrix. A program you can control, a PLC (programmable logic controller). Co-existing with COUNTLESS programming like asteroids, meterorites, trees, crawfish, supernovas,
rocks, universes, dimensions, ETC. All is space and frequencies. Space is infinite and cannot be created. Space isolates itself into objects, with a theme, a matrix of existence. That space is US. REGARDLESS of alien race or dimension, all is space and infinity operating from themes and a matrix. That space, that is us, have the right of "IS" (to be) the ONE law, which guarantees (BIRTHRIGHT) our choice to participate at any level of existence/infinity we wish.

When the programmed animal dominates the GS, the GS is infinite (as is the animal) and is operating on "AUTO MODE", meaning the GS is experiencing and growing to eventually choose another level of infinity/existence. Tha auto-mode GS may stay in the loop indefinite, depending on the isolated space/GS/spirit.

Well PuPP, I hope that helps. LOL! I know it's alot of stuff, all at once.

"I've figured out the programming part and realized I was and still may be suffering from mind control."

PuPPster, I hope you remember most of what I told you in my PM's. Remember what I told you I saw? I let up on the mojo for fear of physical pain induced as side effect of battling something else in you. You can defeat anything battling you through controlling your animal. Emotions are animal, they are programmed as well.

"It begins with the lies of Santa Claus (Satan Lucas), The Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and religions."

The beginning as told to us in every fashion is a lie.

"As you grow older the television and movies distract you and infect your brain with flashy subliminal images and musical tones and combined with..."

They're programming our PLC's (programmable logic controllers)/animals. (raw materials)

"the chemicals in paint, carpeting and other household cleaning products, the vaccines we're injected with that are known to be harmful and sometimes fatal, flouride in our toothpaste, our tap water, sodas, beer and juice drinks, mercury/amalgam in our dental fillings, pollution in our water and air, raw sewage, pesticides and drugs in our rivers and oceans, toxic and nuclear waste (depleted uranium munitions), drugs, alcohol etc etc all poison our bodies and destroy our higher learning abilities."

A redundantcy in place to help ENSURE their "window" of usage of life. They want us to live short lives. Were we to live long enough the programmed masses would eventually see "everything is a lie", and when the masses become aware the game is over in that INSTANT. Short life spans are more convenient to the controllers.

"It's a wonder anyone can actually think for themself."

Good point. The majority do not think for themselves. We are outlining that, aren't we?

"The controllers have been doing a good job of infecting and desolating many areas of the planet while mind controlling the populations leading them all to their own demise in this unsustainable all consuming so called "advanced civilization" lifestyle we currently live in."

True. I am proof. A demise is on course. There's more than me, I am part of the change.

"Bush Admin rolls back clean air laws allowing 17,000 highly polluting factories to continue poisoning the citizens and not have to upgrade their facilities with advanced pollution control emission devices."

We, this planet are raw materials for higher level objects of infinity. I have broken down their control, you have illustrated it many times here, and elsewhere.

"Coral reefs are dying and deforestation is rapidly increasing on a global scale.

Oil spills all over the world killing marine life.

There are dead zones in the oceans reported off the Oregon Coast and Gulf of Mexico.

Severely depleted stocks of ocean fish have almost been fished to extinction by huge commercial fishing ships.

We and the earth have basically been harvested like cattle or sheep and many citizens seem to prefer that and be entertained than to stand up and speak out when they see something is wrong."

Right on all accounts.

"Or if they see their govt is lying to them, poisoning them or taking away the future of their unborn children, they need to speak up, or one day it will be too late to speak up.

With the power inherent to us, you may be surprised that not many of us who have "existence knowing" and manipulating of space are all that is needed to alter this matrix. 90% of the masses are fodder, who doesn't know that? Fodder, because of their predicament of "not knowing" in their short life span, designed that way by their controllers. WE (I) are a predicted anomaly. Told in many tales. A force, power, program is IN FORCE and change will occur.

Let us ROAR!!

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 3 2004, 03:16 PM
Quote Post
I reached enlightenment, from there nothing has been the same.

Some 22 odd years ago, through meditation, I reached my goal of merging with infinity (God) (whatever).

During that time, I experienced EVERYTHING at once; Birds around the globe, fish in the oceans, insects all over the world, galaxies,.... are you getting the picture? It was beyond any questions as it was total knowledge and absolute. I felt every fiber and frequencies in the sea of infinity. The good and the bad, were known as well but was .0000000001 of what I and infinity was experiencing. It was more profound that I can give justice through words.

The time I was there was FOREVER, when I returned only 20 mins had transpired from the start of stopping the chatter of the consciousness/EGO and emptying myself of all perceptions and focused on merging with God (I had no preconceptions so was totally open to anything).

Side effects................

I reached meditation at WORK! LOL! I was a night mgr for a large mfg co and was during my "MGR'S time" in my quiet office. When I came back, I felt odd, very LIGHT, and when walking down the hall I passed by the cafeteria and almost fell to the ground. The stench order of cooking flesh sickened me to the point of falling down. I'm a meat lover! I was unprepared for that. The smell offended me and made me angry. This was very STRANGE to me, I never had those percpetions before. My perceptions had altered without my awarenss of the change. It took me almost 6 months before I could PROGRAM myself to accept the fact I couldn't exist in the world under those perceptions. It was too disabling. Everyone eats and cooks meat, I can't be offended and angry by every minute occurrances of cooking and eating meat.

Anyway, after so many years, I am able to describe infinity with the limitations of words to form in my head what has been there for so long. The rest is manifestation stuff I won't detail.

I encourage everyone to connect the best way they can and KNOW the TRUTH.

The side effects, if any, are worth the TRIP. What will you do to "know" the truth first hand?

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 4 2004, 06:48 AM
Quote Post
In TUNE................

IRD= Information Receiving Device= us, the animal/EGO.

Besides being 100% programmable, we are IRD's as well.

Receiving programming messages and stimuli and converting it into programming is another bottomline to "what we do".
It is so important to control the animal. (It looks as though controlling the animal is ONE of life's journeys.) Why? Because RIGHT NOW we are receivng programming from all directions. The animal is most efficient at executing it's programming regardless of the sources of programming, our GS or them. Any source other than your GS/spirit is for your CONTROL and programming.
Only by achieving an altered state and aligning your object to receive (or transmit) will you see existence as the countless programs running in the matrix that it is. The animal is "programmed" to control the object/body/GS to CREATE what is desired by the PUPPETMASTERS (overlords) and to be CONTROLLABLE.

The EFFORT of denying us of who we are is mind-bogglig for the animal, simple to the GS that is that animal.

Looking at the efforts we have:

Religions that go directly against "the ONE law", our right to be anything and any level of choice. Religions have the beliefs of a single creator. That in itself is disabling to believe and buy into because one is accepting programming that they are sheep of a flock and NOT the isolated spaces of infinity and power of creation that is part of who we are. So with that programming we are accepting a ROLE handed to us. Their control over us, as stated earlier on another thread, is a two-way street, they offer we accept, THAT"S IT, we accept and choose this mess the PTB have made for us. WE blame them, the evil overlords, when it is our individual faults and responsiblity to either control our animal or let it be controlled by the matrix which is controlled by the overlords, isolated spaces on at least Wizard/Sorcerer Level and higher of infinity.

Science is a lie. In a 100% programmable enviroment (this existence/matrix), hardly anyone knows that everything is programmable, hardly anyone has made the journey To "KNOW" this. Hence, most of you do not know this first handedly. So,....in a 100% programmable enviroment why would any logic prevail over anything else? It doesn't! We are programmed to believe the craziest things to CONTROL us as raw materials for our controlled creations.

Everything told to us is a lie. Only at GS/spiritual level will this be known. From birth you are under an onslaught of programming data that establishes reality for you.
People seek for answers with preconceptions, they are doing nothing more than searching in a circle, do you see why? Do they have an original thought??? Are they looking for something they know something about, or beyond what we are programmed? Most seekers are trapped in a circle from not understanding what they are actually doing.

Only that which is from our higher consciousness is real. When we are taught that THIS is real, higher consciousness is part of this reality when it's NOT, it's a frequency thing. How can anyone do anything without the influence of TPTB's programming? By Controlling the animal and functioning at an aware state of higher consciousness (altered states). I give help on controlling the animal in the "I'm never alone" thread.
There is no hope for evolving beyond raw materials level of infinity without FIRST controlling the animal/EGO. Most will not attempt or win that battle in this lifetime. WILL YOU?

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 4 2004, 09:39 AM
Quote Post
How the matrix begins.......................

Infinity isolates itself into isolated space........................The MATRIX begins!
Isolated space can be formless, shapeless, unmeasurable,.....INFINITY. However, when an isolated space of infinity "creates" an object(s) the matrix expands in proportion to the objects created, i.e. parameters, perimeters, GOALS.
FROM THE BEGINNING of the matrix everything was "programmed" for results whether expected or for the goal of experiencing PHENOMENON (in infinity).
Infinity isolates more isolated spaces of and within itself to interact with itself (via frequencies).
Every step of creation is through INTENT of infinity, therefore, "a matrix is the process of creation"."

As the matrix is created, when an object "exists", comes into being, it is so through INTENT of infinity. INTENT creates in the matrix, as the matrix is 100% programmable. (Remember Neo?) Within our matrix are INFINITY of programs (and programming) running simultaneously, i.e. our animal functions, rocks, insects life cycles, etc. EVERYONE of these programs can be altered by editing or completely changing the program. It all started from a program/matrix, don't you see?

As the matrix hums along executing all systems' functions and programming, Infinity EXPERIENCES ALL. Infinity is unbounded joy, (SERIOUSLY) experiencing the independent interactions (good and bad) of it's complex objects, as well as all objects, EVERYTHING.
When an isolated space/GS of infinity realizes it's beginnings as infinity from overcoming the veil (Your animal is "THE VEIL" [your programmed perceptions]), that is the GREATEST experience of infinity. The isolated space/GS, being infinity was operating as it was programmed, not aware of anything other than following it's program. By accomplishing the GREATEST challenge in life, controling the animal, the GS remembered it's origin, it's first programming and becomes aware that it can do as was done. Infinity JOY! Infinity gives pieces of it's infinite self to jump start and maintain a matrix of creation and all in existence, and finds that a piece(s) that is given to an isolated space/object becomes aware that it is infinity creating a joy that is only described as INFINITY. Thusly, infinity now has more of itself "creating" and experiencing in infinity.

The animal is rewarded with AWE and the merging of animal consciousness with infinity. It's more reward than the animal can comprehend until the animal experiences.

Joy is a wonderous thing when experienced from merging with oneself to reach the connection that holds us to this dimension/reality/existence.

Existence is 100% programmable.

Everything you know that is known through the animal is a lie/program. Whereas, anything you know without comprehension and obtained external of animal programmed perceptions are real (controlling the animal). That's exactly OPPOSITE of what is "traditional programming". Do you wonder why? Anything perceived through the 5 senses, your perceptions, are programmed. Anything coming from "knowing" outside 5 senses is outside of the matrix. Therefore,....................................................

Anything you think or reason is from a programmed source (ouch!!! hurt EGOS----deal with it!), unless it is done through GS control, (Control the animal). I know several here who have GS connections and know EXACTLY what is said here.

How do I know all of this? I control my animal, I go into the desired altered state where my GS voice (faint) can be heard, I listen, I feel, I experience beyond the animal 5 senses. Anyone with enough intent can. I'm "different" because I have.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 4 2004, 10:53 AM
Quote Post
The noise in my left ear.......................

The noise that is constant in my left ear is a hi -pitched squelch sound.

Infinity is fluidity of projections of itself separated and programmed by frequencies. (Another definition saying the same thing.) It is my knowing that the noise in my left ear is downloading info at a rate I can barely construe into words.

It initiated sequence on THIS THREAD where I rolled off, all of a sudden, with explaining existence with easily readable words. (You may review that post) I got the complete "Rosetta Stone" to decipher what I was unable to decipher and put into words that which I was incapable of before. I had the knowing for many years but could not describe as I do now. There are some other differences as well..........

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 4 2004, 11:09 PM
Quote Post
Hi everyone!
inlove.gif

Too tired to pontificate,
but awake enough to drink....

cheers.gif

Too old to rock and roll ,
but too youing to die...

scoping.gif

Yes, confronting the animal within,
controlling the monster ...

clubinhand.gif

I allow my animal addictions to linger with my created karmas of everyday and programmed life futures.
I avoid the infinite moment of truth,
to comfortably address my endeavors in social economic existence of the system.
To truly confront the "animal",
I would change rapidly,
and these changes have no doubt accelerated, since awakening occurences like the
Harmonic Concordance last year ,
and this years
Transit of Venus.
Controlling the animal is applied by me currently as
"cleaning up my life".
Simple things like ,
all the old shit in old the old drawers ,
purged or filed,
the last 25 years of the storage garage exhaustingly cleansed of the past,
possesions de-accessed {antiquities},
refining the business,
etc,
these are what I call,
Tiny Steps.
Steps that are a "tiptoe thru the tulips" of life,
when really looking at the confrontational aspects,
of the veil of spider webs,
that one creates within oneself to deceive or defer oneself,
from the Infinite Now.
I know that I create my own limitations,
they are there to protect my self established ego.
It functions with desire and addiction,
and deception from the mass input of mind control propaganda.
I also know the
Giant Steps
that are taken
sometimes in Life.
These are the true steps forward,
They breach the breakwaters of the ego,
flooding the consciousness with direction,
and surge like a celestial supernova of awareness,
when you know it is the true path of choice
of Infinite Joy
and personal evolution.

That is it for tonite.
Great thoughts to ponder Survivalist,
How deep will one go?
Not deep enough.....it seems,
Getting one's feet wet,
{Tiny Steps}
or Being,
the entire
Ocean of Infinity,
is the choice.
We must always try to remind ourselves to take a
Giant Step,
towards our purity of Soul.

Gurdjieef once said,

" You cannot jump into Heaven,
With your boots on."

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 7 2004, 08:30 AM
Quote Post
Thanks for your valued input, Vianova.

Yes, it is the GREATEST Journey to control the animal.

I have great control over mine, especially after "enlightenment".
Why haven't I gone back?....................... A very good question.

If you read the short summary of my trip and the side effects, take that into consideration and you have your answer.

The INSTANT changes of my animal was unbeknowst to me. My body/animal remembered my trip and cataloged (programmed) accordingly to my experience. Remember my discussion on how POWERFUL the animal is in receiving/gathering info for programming and execution? This is my proof of 100% programmablility (that and miraculous healings I manifested), the animal is a raw computer (PLC) and executes only when data is applied. Our animals/PLC's are receiving an INFINITY of data/frequencies/transmissions, nothing LESS than infinity.

Immediately after returning, I still had retained (briefly) Creator level knowing and could have acted in no less than Creator capacity. I could have blinked this world out of existence (I didn't because I have family here) or anything of my wish. Infinity is stronger than morphine/heroin to my animal, it reeled from it. My animal will jump through any hoops I command to prevent me from going back with the animal knowing my options ("the ONE law "freedom of choice) of "changing everything". That unsurity, outside of my animal control activates my SURVIVAL MCP (master control program) and I now have a trained animal. It fears that I may change it out of existence. It experienced that position first hand.

Years later, I retain lots, but not close to infinity, as was when I first returned. If I were to return, there is no guarantee what I would do. "knowing" what I have conveyed to you, I know this existence is only an illusion of projections of frequencies interacting as programs. So, no big hurry for me. I am seeking the levels to be reached under this present "mise en scenes" of infinity.

For your ponderment:
Love.....................................................

Love, not as is PROGRAMMED into you for care of someone or thing, relating to POSSESSION, but love which is "knowing" all is the same and in our celebration of playing this game in this arena of infinity.

Love is a program. It tells us we need to be a breeding family. The animal kingdom and we as animals, share all of the same "traits" associated with love (except we don't sometimes eat our young [hehe]). In our "higher" evolved state, love takes on POSSESSION. Ladies and gentleman, can you see the INTRICANCIES of programming here? Love now means we can posses something. Possessions actually POSSES the possessor. Another "opposite effect" programmed to keep us anchored into the programmed reality you share. Do you see it? We love someone or thing because of programmed perceptions, the bottomline of that.

Unprogrammed Love..........
Love the dirt, the snakes, the snails and slugs, the American Natives prayed to the soul of the animal they killed and ate, out of "RESPECT for life" used all parts of the animals killed for food. Many animals parts were used in the wielding of magic by shamans, who asked for assistence from many isolated spaces/GS/spirits that once shared this dimension. Love for your existence (I LMAO at this existence, it's a joke once you see the programs running [Neo].) mine, everbody's, and the EXPERIENCE of GROWTH. Infinity is PURE JOY (as experienced by my merging [enlightenment]),.... LOVE as best described by the animal, that everyone speaks of outside of "possession love" (relationship love).

The "experience" of growth........Love.....................
Growth would be when we "know" more than we did.
What is your "scale" for learning? What are your concepts from? Your criteria? From info obtained through your animal? If so, to be completely fair to yourself, wouldn't you have to consider that which is outside the animal? If not, YOUR ANIMAL IS IN CHARGE, preventing you, controlling you and worse, being the end device of a long string of programming that is originated and CONTROLLED by isolated space/GS other than you.
One can grow within a cage, we do. (OUCH!!! hurt EGOS!!) No one is a true seeker and will experience GS growth, who seeks within our confides, only when we jump the fence, leaving our confides, entering into unchartered territory, will the true journey of growth begin. Searching within the matrix is a designed maze of misdirection. You may grow as much as the matrix will allow if you are a happy resident.

Merging with...............
You may first experience infinity as a "rush of love". Love is the only word the animal can use to relate the experience, other than JOY, love having a broad spectrum of meanings to everyone that corresponds to "bigtime happy".
Love, as best described by the animal, is used with intent to accomplish what many will not accept as real, but must accept as miracles, and astronomical coincidences. Love is part of INTENT in creating. Love (for lack of a better word) is part of everything. I cannot comprehend no other word that is closer.

Hate (program) is opposite of love. How else would we know the difference?
Something cannot be bad unless we know it is bad because it is not GOOD and we know good. (LOL!) If you're bad you'll go to hell!!!! If you behave and think another way (the way we TELL you) you will be rewarded with the same but better stuff in heaven. (LOL! That would make a good 3 stooges skit)

Good and bad are equally the same characters/GS/objects interacting and experiencing of infinity. Envision this, a 100% programmable space waiting to be programmed. If there is only one fuction or goal programmed, that means there is only one side, it cannot be "either" good or bad. Programming at "every" level of existence adds up to an infinity of programming, this makes for an infinity of levels of experiencing. An endless ocean of frequencies interacting, the greatest interaction is growth of the GS that was programmed to jump start and maintain existence in an object, growing into it's awareness of itself as an isolated space of infinity.
Love is automatic, however it isn't the love programmed for possession.[B]

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 8 2004, 11:37 PM
Quote Post
Flow of consciousness,
a tributary leads to a river to the ocean.
That was a focused current ther Survivalist,
but after 3 days of remodel construction on the next door house I bought,
trying to get the exterior siding up on the second floor by myself before the rains hit...
life has the animal in me on grind and crash routine.

So it will take a couple of readings to absorb the last post.
But,
"Possessions actually POSSESS the possessor."
yea,
I think about that a lot when I am sitting around all the antiquities here.
Especially the ancient stuff.
"possessions" were possessed by the life forces of the past.
Some of these have energies.
I have an ancient Persian sword that has killed before.
A Sung dynasty clan school caligraphic pillar with Confucain poetry..
A 2 foot tall Ming bronze warrior,
to an Italian fascist bronze presentation statue to the
"Commanding general of the Hitler Youth" ,
to a valuable French painting exhibited at Versailles in 1906.

I have always wondered how these things Possess me.
But they do.
They have their own Love or Karmic Energies.
Some I keep forever,
but then sell suddenly,
in a personal "change"
sometimes it is monetary , and sometimes it is a personal growth thing.
There is no question, that I was meant to find certain things,
like the carved Salish Witch Doctor Effigy....
and the Eskimo witch doctor masks,
I plan on finding the witch doctor as well.

And the alien artifact,
to put the icing on the cake.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 9 2004, 07:52 AM
Quote Post
Hi Vianova,

You gave some good discussion to be elaborated on.

Objects,.......inanimate (everything, REALLY!), in this instance..............

You command your animal for completing tasks to make existence better (as deemed by your PERCEPTIONS) for your animal, allthewhile, you are aware of beyond the animal. When you get time allotted for attention to expand what you already do, you will know your rewards. Presently, (and past) you have climspes and encounters. You don't have far to go to reach a level that you will acknowledge as being higher.

All objects are spaces, isolated spaces/GS of infinity EXPERIENCING this existence, RECORDING archetypes (frequencies) through the object of that isolated space. Infinity experiences all. All "IS" infinity.

All isolated spaces record all events in association thereof. You are correct in your "feeling" and have a sensitivity to isolated spaces and that which is beyond the animal. You can expand your abilities with some attention. You are more advanced then many.

You sense the recordings/archetypes recorded by the isolated spaces/objects you speak of. You sensed it from the objects because of your own intrigue and wish to fathom the hands that touched them and the past possessors. Hence, through your desire coupled with "undisciplined" intent you have a "knowing" of your desire. You have a knowing of something. That's happened many times before, correct? That's kinda how I discribe attaining "knowing", except it can be for "knowing" the same as has been told here on this forum.

There are people who are attuned to sensing the recorded archetypes from objects by simply touching them. Enabling them to "see" past possessors and recorded events experienced through an object.

Anyone can do anything in a 100% programmable enviroment/existence. Many learn or have a natural attunement for specific things paranormal. Actually, we can attune ourselves (aligning your animal as an antennae) to accomplish anything if the intent is pure enough (the chatter in your head, STOPPED) and uninhibited. EVERYTHING "IS" SPACE/GS (infinity). Infinity "IS" INFINITY/GS. Space/GS cannot be created. Space/GS/infinity ASSISTS and is part of ALL creations as "all" is space/infinity/GS. Space/infinity/GS is 100% programmable.

All discussions are welcomed. Air it out.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 11 2004, 10:03 AM
Quote Post
"Knowing",.............

At one time or another we all have experienced a knowing of something. An infinity of varieties of knowings to anyone. Knowing can be as prophecy, a strong hunch, any number of personal descriptions detailing a "knowing". Knowing is a link from infinity to you (your isolated space), and such a SHORT trip it is. LOL! Most knowings come to an undisciplined receiver (The animal being 100% programmable, in most cases, is not CONTROLLED by the host isolated space.), hence, when knowing is downloaded into "most", their animal rationalization starts conflict with what was attained outside of their animal. This conflict can cancel the EFFECT of the knowing.

There are many who listen and pay attention to their sensitivities. Knowing's effect can be executed through those folks/isolated spaces/GS/etc. Those same folks can, with a little effort, exercise their efforts of intent and "channel" (for lack of a better word) "knowing" on demand. Remembering (from the beginning) that all is programmed and programmable and working (exercising/executing) from that knowing in absolution (like you know your name) can result in anything up to your limits of your imagination and ability to wield disciplined intent. ("What dreams may come")

Disciplined intent can obtain knowing on demand, healing, and anything one can create at the level of which one can fathom infinity. Fathoming infinity is 100% a GS (spiritual) function, above and beyond the capability of the animal that knows only perimeters.

Prophecies...............

Are they real? Totally. Are you aware of the concepts of Time-Lines? Time-lines run for infinity (and are infinity---experiencing--"IS"). Any variation of anything into perpetuity. Are they real in OUR timeline? That's the real question.
Understanding what INTENT can do means anything that can be imagined can happen. Especially from someone who can create at a high level of infinity.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 10:30 PM
Quote Post
I just noticed this thread and most of the unusual experiences that I have had have been more geared toward a learning experience of some type. I have seen many things that most people have never seen or never see in their life time. I have been almost literally dragged through the woods in some places to see ancient stone monuments and structures. I have had total strangers walk up to me and tell me their entire life stories never to be seen again. I have the ability to manipulate people to do whatever I want them to do but choose not to do such things unless absolutely necessary. I can read people's emotions like a book. I can track anyone in the deepest woods and find them even if they are in a heavily wooded areas or in crowds of people.

PuPP mentioned a few things that has happened to him and a few of them have either happened to me or my mother which is quite interesting.

Phones constantly ringing, no one there but clicking sounds.

That happens to me too.

Brand new watch batteries dying in less than 24 hours. Havn't worn a watch in 4 years now.

That happened to my mother a lot of times. She would buy a watch and wear it and the watch would never work again. She did manage to solve the problem by either putting electrical tape or waterproof medical tape on the back of the watch. Luckily I didn't inherit that trait. I do have an incredible sensitivity to electromagnetic energy and can detect both positive and negative magnetic anomalies as well as those mysterious Ley Lines.

My mother had blue/gray eyes and could frighten the hell out of anyone just by looking at them. I remember one time that she got mad at one of my friends for some reason. Unfortunately for him, he chose to pop in for a visit at the worst possible time. She just looked at him and he got this weird, shocked expression on his face, turned around without saying a word, got back into his car and left.

I have green eyes and have to rely on intimidation as well as, from what a few of my friends have told me, an ability to reflect other people's intentions or whatever it is back at them as sort of a semi-automatic self defense mechanism. It's diffiicult to explain but I guess it would be something like a 500 pound gorilla looking into one of those fun house mirrors and seeing a 1000 pound gorilla and running away in fear not realizing that it was seeing a distorted reflection of itself. If I can concentrate hard enough, I can direct thoughts toward people and sometimes they do react to those thoughts in peculiar ways but really don't like doing it too much. It takes too much energy.

There was one time that I was standing over a magnetic anomaly and the energy that was being emitted by it gave one of my friends a severe headache when ever I looked at him. rolleyes.gif I just couldn't resist.

Street lights going out as I walked under them - possibly just energy saving timers.... right?

Occasionally that happens to me.

And the horrible nightmares and demons I battled in my dreams... I must have been watching too many scary movies.

Ouch! - I have incredibly realistic ones and I do remember being in a dreamlike state and seeing two creatures on the foot of my bed fighting and ended up leaping out of bed, still technically asleep, and running down a flight of stairs before I finally woke up. Another time I was doing some biblical research and when I went to sleep, I had one of the worst demon filled nightmares in my life.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 15 2004, 08:35 AM
Quote Post
Hello DV,

Very interesting, yes? I am still under constant squelch sound, and experience weirdness on a daily basis.

Once one is open to beyond the animal, that openness is also the doorway. From my posts; everything is frequencies. THOUGHT is frequency, that's the principle of operations of controlling and firing hi-tec military aircraft weaponry in today's fighter aircraft. It is accepted as fact, thought is frequency. Our thought are frequencies registered in infinity. Thought (frequencies) properly attuned can accomplish feats of astronomical coincidences. (There are no coincidences.)

A truly open-mind is a frequency within a bandwidth range (of infinity) that is susceptible to receiving what is typically ignored by the programmed animal. Hence, our experiences we share.

Controlling the animal to receive beyond it's COMPREHENSION level is an easily attainable goal. From that point, it's "Alice in Wonderland", an amazing and enlightening journey.

Sometimes I have so much precognition that it's hard to discern reality from precognition. Did I dream or envision this, or am I now? It happens occasionally from almost 30 yrs ago. It's really weird trying to analyse reality and what is real and by what definitions. Doctors give anti-psycho drugs for that! LOL!!! However, I got there on purpose. It's been a wild ride since.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 15 2004, 02:32 PM
Quote Post
Big secret revealed........

The hardest thing in life is to master our animal. Why is it the 'hardest thing'? Because we elect it.

The hardest thing in life is really not "hard" at all.

The 'easiest thing' to program is our animal. The animal is a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), and an Information Receiving Device (IRD), combined. Our animals are precise in executing programming.

Proof of the above-HYPNOSIS. Subliminal programming in every statement given to us (THEY LIVE) for our control. MANY ways to control our animal are executed by TPTB. As stated before, TPTB already know what I have been conveying, explaining why they treat us as raw materials.

The BIG SECRET; Controlling our animal is the easiest thing to do! BECAUSE of our failure to understand (or accept) how easy our animal is programmed as PLC's and IRD's (and accepting that the animal is a programmable object) it is the "HARDEST battle. Since hardly no one understands this, trying to control the animal is an ongoing major battle, the 'hardest battle'. The animal longs for programming and executing programming, that is "it's purpose" in the first and existing place! Remember, it all started as a matrix of creation, whether blinked into existence (ILLUSION) or not.

For one to battle & control their animal is then like playing a COMPUTER in a complicated type of chess game. It is no different, making it extremely hard to control a computer that has been programmed not to OBEY our "imaginary" (as deemed by the animal) voice, GS/spirit.

By knowing the animal is a programmable output device (the bottomline to that), one can effectively control 'desired' programming with the effectiveness of a programming station. De-programming is an example of desired programming, and a required step for programming better programs. Failure to complete this step results in CONFLICTING programming. See how that works? No different than the most effective programmable output device ever created,... us!! The animal executes it's programming, that's what the animal does and it's PURPOSE.
By looking at our animal as nothing more, or less than a fantastic programmable object, and "addressing it as such" WINS the battle of control. YOU KNOW.

LOL! That is another shortcut for serious seeking folks. To the mildly interested readers, it won't matter anyway.

The hardest battle in life is controlling our animal. It is the hardest thing because of "programmed" ignorance (the veil). In TRUTH, controlling our animal is the easiest thing to do fore-armed with knowing. I wish I knew this at my start of the journey of controlling and programming the animal, mine and YOURS.

Another major obstacle to accurately control the animal is, what are you going to program as your "newly appointed position MASTER PROGRAMMER" of your animal? Think hard on that one. As you have assumed control of your programmable vehicle/animal, what are your steps in taking control, implementing a NEW MASTER CONTROL program, revising the original programming of survival programmed by our PUPPETMASTERS? What is your program to de-program and remove limitations? You see, it can be more than saying "I'm in charge". One can assume control and continue on with the original programming from the PUPPETMASTERS. But is that really being in control?

Even if one controls the animal but went the long route (ME!) of learning/knowing, it doesn't matter once that goal of control is reached. Once control of the animal is learned, programming it is INSTANT.

I didn't know, what I have conveyed above, at the time of traveling down that path of learning control of my animal. No books offer what I have told here, the concepts of programming. However, I offer 'knowing' that I would have loved to have known at the time of my travels to those who are beginning or traveling that particular path.

Presently, on path of "What Can I Do?", everyday and every minute is an ongoing experiment of experiencing "What Can I Do?".

What you read here, from me, cannot be read anywhere else on the net. It is not a derivative of the sum of theories, hypothesis', channelings or dreams available through media. As previously stated, what you are reading is not comprehended by me. It was not deliberated or conceived through a thought process. It was from my trip to infinity, lasting forever (20 mins earth time), "experiencing" infinity as infinity experiences.

What are your paths?

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 15 2004, 02:38 PM
Quote Post
Nice to see I'm not alone.

heh

For 2 years now, since my weird experience, I tried to tell others that eye color is a sign of Star People (ETs) that are New to earth.

Most seem to have special abilities, higher levels of intelligence and many, (excluding our world leaders of course) seem to have great compassion for other life.

Though, I am sure some have used their gifts for ill gotten gain at the expense of others lives, I am also pretty sure that the keys to knowledge and our oppressors are being provided by those same Star People.

Take for instance, this advanced technology we are using to communicate with.

I believe this is one of the keys to our enlightenment, but it has been hijacked by the evil ones who use it to promote decadance, porn, child porn, beastiality, addictions, lies and disinformation, spam and virus's.

After thinking about my experience of 2002, when I was having what I thought was telepathic contact, and then later after research into mind control technologies, I began to think that's what was used on me instead.

Now, I am coming to the conclusion that BOTH were used on me....

I believe I had contact with the Star People who put into my head the need for us to use clean and free energy and protect the environment for future generations, and then I was harrassed by advanced mind controlling technologies which eventually tried to get me to kill my neighbors and commit suicide. Lucky for me, I was stronger than others who have slaughtered their families.

I'm still not totally sure, but I'm grateful that the horrible nightmares subsided.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 16 2004, 09:33 AM
Quote Post
Well,... I hope none have been disappointed with our trip down the "rabbit hole" and the levels of deep thought reached through reading this thread.

I have illustrated our existence is nothing more than programming. EVERYTHING!!! From the smallest imagined object (micro-nano-quarks?) to include our EGOS. If it is in existence it is a PROGRAM through a matrix. What are counter alternatives that are as cohesive with creation/existence as I convey from beyond???????? Most all counter alternatives include ethereal spirits being separate of infinity and learning of their "choice" as explained from a "programmed" source, assuming programmed choices. No alternatives show the relativity and illustrates the ONENESS of infinity. Nowhere on the INTERNET. All explanations offered fall short of having a cohesive flow that is infinity. I hope I have shown that fluidity. It has been conveyed from beyond, from experiencing infinity, that which is everything.

In this post, I will discuss the role of MASTER PROGRAMMER of one's animal. I am speaking from GS and knowledge of programming.

Remember those cartoons where some human would climb into the head of a giant robot and maneuver it around and FIGHT enemies? hehehe. That is your "working" concept! Hold that picture as "what you are doing".

First and foremost, develope a plan! Have you ever programmed anything other than a VCR? Programming your animal is no different than programming the most expensive and elaborate computer available. To be completely effective will take forethought and planning. What are you going to address your animal through programming? What are the steps within steps (subroutines) are you going to put in place to COVER WHAT? Learning simple programming will help greatly in programming your animal for desired maximum output of your programmable output device (POD) (your animal).

Hypnosis is the highest level of programming and the BEST mechanism for effect. Through hypnosis, one can simply add programming to what is already there. That is what is done in MOST cases. They do because they haven't a clue of what is discussed here. They do simply because they don't know any different. Since you know the difference, what will you change and what will you keep for programming? Taking in FULL consideration that our animal is an elaborate computer, it would be foolish to not consider the implications of existing programming ORIGINATING from outside of you for the purpose of controlling you.

Is taking on the role of MASTER PROGRAMMER dangerous? Where did that question originate from? Fear? Ignorance? PROGRAMMING. That question came from a BOX. It is not anymore dangerous than someone else controlling your animal, pulling your strings like a puppet with you only thinking you're in-charge. Not anymore dangerous than limitations and restrictions someone else places on you through their programming and controlling your POD (animal) allthewhile, you're thinking you're in-charge. Not anymore lethal than we cutting our existence span short because we are programmed to by someone else and our inability to recognize it. Who is in a position to determine that letting someone else program us is safer or better for us than ourselves assuming that role?
Assuming that role has a great responsibility to oneself to succeed and not program the animal to perform less than expected. One must develope a "want list", and procedures for execution of desired functions programmed into the animal. The effort to develope a plan for execution as MASTER PROGRAMMER will be extensive and should be detailed in elaboration (subroutines) for every aspect of EXISTENCE. If every aspect is not addressed, that means original programming will be in place where you have not addressed specifically. JUST LIKE A COMPUTER that was programmed by someone else, only now you are assuming that role and ending control outside of you, deleting prior programming.

GEEEZZZ!!!!! So much work to this!!!!!!!
I suppose that's why we're called MASTERS.

STEPS TO BECOMING MASTER PROGRAMMER (after step 2, the steps can change sequence and you can add as many steps as desired) (last step should always be the maintenance/self check subroutine). Each step should be written down (documented) for scrutiny before the program is implemented. Treating this EXACTLY as you would programming a sophisticated programmable output device (your animal/object/isolated space/POD) and you the MASTER PROGRAMMER. Your programmable output device (POD) is only as good as it's programming, determined by your programmed or unprogrammed perceptions. You see the possible dilemma? You must determine your own "zero" starting point of scrutiny to write your programming. In other words, after reading the earlier posts on this thread, you have a guide to "not be programmed through perceptions" and have a better chance at POWER PROGRAMMING than the average human. You are not average, if so, you wouldn't be here

1. Become adequate at self-hypnosis. Practice, practice, programming yourself for simple tasks. After reaching a level of competence,.....

2. Program your animal to acknowledge and obey YOU as MASTER PROGRAMMER.
A. Next, tell it to dissolve all prior programming of all endocrines education.
(All of your life's experiences will remain intact as engrams in your GS hard drive. They will not be lost, merely NOT in your subroutines.)
(BE CAREFUL not to dissolve ALL programming at once, it could reduce you to "new born" level.)

3. Tell it to dissolve all programmed perceptions, (Your senses are programmed too.)
A. Tell it to perceive existence though a pre-programmed subroutine of YOUR design, changing your "values" from programmed to unprogrammed. Eliminating/deleting the "original" programmed subroutine.

4. Tell it to disregard all previous instructions on your animal's aging process. You will now govern that program and will place values in that program when you desire. Further aging will cease immediately. You may also command REVERSE aging. Why couldn't you? What a wonderful life if that is true! It 's true and it's a wonderful life (although I see it as a joke because of the outrageousness programmed into us). All the pain and suffering is a programmed output. Do you see that?

5. Tell it to repair it's physical state of being. You are now in complete control of your animal and will not accept less than perfection in it's total OUTPUT.
A. Give it a subroutine to fix all health problems experienced.
B. Give it a subroutine for immunities to anything harmful and discharge the impurities in the most effective way.

6. Develope and install a maintenance/self check subroutine to ensure all programs integrity are maintained.

It takes effort and intent to become a MASTER PROGRAMMER.

As Master Programmer, through your own experience of programming you will eventually see what Wizards/Sorcerers have been doing to us as a mass quantity of PODs (raw materials) for our controlled creations.

Aliens, demons, gods (anything less than and including Creator Level) are subject to the same mechanics of existence as I have been conveying to you. Every single participant in existence outside of this planet (timeline) knows more about existence than we. Making aliens, Wizards/Sorcerers, demons, gods all seem "GODLIKE" to us because of our 'ignorance'. They all exist within some level of infinity. Most operate at levels above "raw materials", us. However, I have given enough details on this forum to level all playing fields to "ALL" Players.

IT'S ALL ABOUT "KNOWING"; the opposite of ignorance, and the answer to stupidity.

This post has been edited by Survivalist on Sep 19 2004, 05:11 PM

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (22) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0488 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild