Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ANCIENT NUCLEAR ACTIVITY, Evidence of lost Nuclear Technology

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 15 2007, 08:48 PM
Quote Post
Hi, Evil Monk. I'm not an archaeologist. What I do is write a weekly column on archaeology in a local newspaper and in the course of doing that for the past 11 years, I've looked into quite a few cases such as the one we're discussing, in addition to finding a few odd things on my own. I don't like to burst anybody's bubbles especially my own, which was the case when I ran across another fellow who'd combed the literature looking for more information on the radioactive site at Mohenjo Daro. Despite the fact that this particular evidence did not seem to pan out, I'm very much open to the idea that some previous civilization may have reached the same technological heights as our own; perhaps more than once. Like you I'd rather know the truth even if it does disappoint. It does, however, free up energy to go looking for evidence that will hold up and there are no lack of avenues to pursue. Remember it only takes one solid case to open up a whole new paradigm.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Intentions
Member No.: 1539
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 16 2007, 04:44 AM
Quote Post
It is a breath of fresh air to hear someone else with an honest approach to these kinds of conversation topics! clap.gif

While it's true that I have a desire to see some of the more interesting theories pan out, or at least be supported by some evidence, I'm even more so pleased to just hear the truth. Even when it's a let down...

You mentioned other cultures with possible technological advancement parallel to our own, or beyond. I would love to hear of your examples, especially in regards to this subject matter!

starofdavidspin.gif

This post has been edited by EvilMonk on Nov 16 2007, 04:46 AM

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 16 2007, 06:25 AM
Quote Post
A good place to start looking for advanced ancient technology is William Corliss' comprehensive sourcebook project. My own copy of "Ancient Infrastructure" focuses mainly upon ancient architecture but he has them on almost every science subject from biology to geology to astronomy. You can browse an archive of past issues of his newsletter at Science Frontiers. The search function there is difficult to navigate but almost any issue will give you food for thought. Although Corliss is a bit more stringent than Childress with a rating system for anomalies, he does let in some which are well known to be bogus and rejects some that are not (for example, the buried walls at Rockwall Texas which are featured at my website, www.anarchaeology.com under The Quivira Project). One of the better examples with a real artifact to back it up, is the ancient aluminum buckle from China noted by Joseph Needham in 1974. Needham was a well respected scholar who opened Western eyes to ancient metallurgy and other advances in ancient China. The Baghdad Battery is another one that refuses to go away and though it is a rather weak battery for electroplating, it is a real battery. It's also a good practice to read the skeptic's take on ancient anomalies because they put the truth to the acid test. When you find them changing tack and attacking either the discoverer or methods, it's a good sign you've got a live one. It's a tradeoff that works for me when you lose the Coso sparkplug but gain the Baghdad battery and Chinese aluminum. Another source I highly recommend is Dr. Magee's "Who Lies Sleeping?" which is available online in easy to digest segments. Though lt contains a good deal of speculation, it contains a scad of useful references from hard science on the subject of intelligent dinosaurs, one of which is the Oklo nuclear reactor. Bud Shelton, the only credentialed geologist to examine Rockwall with an open mind, strongly hints in geological analysis toward the end that he is in agreement with Magee's theories. Bud's analysis is available at anarchaeology.com in pdf form and it is pretty heavy reading, technically speaking.
Winnowing the wheat from the chaff is extremely rewarding in that what you have left over will enable you to devote your research along productive lines that will not waste your time and effort and you may find intriguing unexplored territory beneath the well worn anomalies one generally encounters when first approaching the subject.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 16 2007, 07:35 AM
Quote Post
I thank you for your valuable advice and references. I look forward to delving into them all!

Legitimacy is a difficult item to find on the internet. It has been obscured, disguised, twisted, and reviled. I feel some times that there is too much information out there, and not enough truth...

It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Any links or pictures to put in this topic would be appreciated.

Once again, thank you!

starofdavidspin.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 16 2007, 04:52 PM
Quote Post
Evidence of ancient aircraft as well as the Baghdad Battery has me convinced.

All will be revealed....

goldcrossani.gif

Baghdad Battery

user posted image

Kush, Egypt

user posted image

user posted image

South American gold trinkets?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

An Ancient Egyptian Model Plane
(it was dubbed "the bird" and put into a crate for decades after it was discovered)
user posted image

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
OhZone(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 17 2007, 03:50 PM
Quote Post
Has anyone read Michael Tsarion's book "Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation"
He has an interesting inerpretation of ancient events, including the war described in the Mahabharata.
He contends that there was no ice age with "advancing/moving" ice sheets.
What caused them to move? Thare is no large mountain range ringing the Northlands from which they could slide.
He has a web site - http://taroscopes.com/
You will find there links to web streams from his radio interviews.
You can also look him up on Youtube.

Note: I registered and logged in, but when I tried to reply, I got a message that I was not allowed to. But I can as a guest. huhNEW.gif

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 17 2007, 06:26 PM
Quote Post
Hey OhZone, currently there's about 129 members awaiting membership registration... most of them are spammers. I just validated you so you can enjoy the full features of the forum.
cheers2.gif
Peace, Mark
face.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 365
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 9 2007, 10:13 AM
Quote Post
Hey Mark.............look to the correct Veda's...........full schematic's are there ...for those with the knowledge + eyes to see !.antigravity propulsion !

Will soon be up on inet

checkout ......................www.coralcastlecode.com

All the info is also there......at jon's site.....lol

satchmo/harpjon sun.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 10 2007, 10:23 AM
Quote Post
Tex,

Great stuff! Certainly a little higher brain function than usual, but very intriguing.

The Coral Castle site is quite interesting as well. Thanks Satchmo!

starofdavidspin.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.6996 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild