Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Perth Western OZ- Illuminati Centre of the world, Perth Bell tower - Penis of Osiris

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 477
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2005, 04:42 AM
Quote Post
Hey all, long time no type.

I thought you may all be interested in this artcile.........

The bells are placed at a height of 23.5 metres (925 inches (9+2+5=16). Sixteen is The Tower in the Tarot, the biblical Tower of Babel. In freemasonry the Tower of Babel figures in the 21st degree of the Ancient and Accepted Rite and in one of the degrees appended to the Order of the Knights Templar Priests.

The government claims that the bells will be hung at this height to reflect their original position at St Martin's but the church has hung its new bells a stage lower to improve their performance. (But then it could have something to do with the temperature-for bells read balls- reversed symbolism?)

The 7-storey tower pierces the sky at 82.5 metres (3247 inches 3+2+4+7=16). Maybe the bell tower should be renamed the Tower of Babel.
      Around the base of the octagonal bell tower is a set of 3 rounded copper sails. Copper is a sacred metal, a symbol of the sun, that is to say Osiris/Horus.

The tower is constructed of glass -to reflect light and the sun- and steel, which is made from iron, a metal associated with the regal thrones of Isis/Osiris.

The phallic bell tower will stand in a pool of water. Water has always been regarded as feminine and a pool is symbolic of the womb. The symbolism of the tower in the pool is obvious. Remember that symbolism creates energy and this representation must signify the union of Osiris and Isis.
              Who is the instigator of this bell tower?

That is a coincidence? The Freemason Charles Court's son, Richard. Well roll me trouser leg up and call me Hiram! [20]

A bell is the hieroglyphic symbol for the throne of Isis. That is the vagina. Oh and how many bells are there? Why 18, the esoteric number of Isis. And what is 18?

6+6+6ding. ding...dong!

Hmmm 6 bells cast in 1583. Another 6 in 1721 and a further 6 cast in2000.

The BELL TOWER is a replica of the PENIS of OSIRIS and, it is meant to be.
      Osiris.
          Osiris is part of the Masonic tripartite god, Jabulon. Osiris is the same god as Enlil, On and El. You could say that these bells are El's Bells. The other two gods of the trio are Jah (possibly Jehovah) and Bul (Ba'al, Bel, Set, Satan).

Osiris is so important to this whole business that it is worth recounting a summary of his legend.

Osiris was the eldest son of two other Egyptian deities, Geb and Nut (in reverse the beG-o-tuN son). Later two sisters, Isis and Nephtys and a brother, Set were added to the divine family.

His Egyptian name was really Ausar as in AUStraliA®. [21] (The remaining letters of Australia form the word trail and refer to the relocation to Australia of the said cults and secret society networks).

Osiris married Isis (also known as Ast and Sothis) and ruled the kingdom of Goshen (Egypt) as the first divine rulers.

His brother, Set in true satanic style became jealous of his siblings, killed Osiris and chopped him into fourteen pieces broadcasting his dismembered body throughout Egypt. [22]

The distraught Isis changed into a falcon, actually a kite, and flew off to retrieve the pieces; building a temple everywhere she found one. Eventually she found 13 pieces. Unluckily she could not find his penis.

(The number 13 is sacred to secret societies because of this).

With the aid of the god Thoth she reassembled Osiris but you know what its like, you open the box and there's an important part missing; so Thoth helped her to fashion a magic phallus (said to be from gold), Isis turned it on and became pregnant.

The essence of Osiris left to establish a kingdom in the constellation of Orion, while his body went to the underworld.

Meanwhile Isis gave birth to a son, Horus, at Khemis on the west bank marshes of the Nile Delta.

Later with the assistance of the magical Thoth, Horus defeated Set in a mighty battle that cost Horus his eye and Set his testicles (newspaper reports of the time say he was knackered).

The gods intervened and sat in judgement. Horus was granted a magical eye and was reinstated as King.

Immediately that Horus was crowned he legged it to the underworld to find his father's body. Whereupon he rendered the 'magic eye" to Osiris causing his resurrection (res-erection). Osiris then became God of the Underworld and Judge of the Dead.

It is believed that this year (2000) begins the 'Age of Horus' and some occultists say that in order for him to be reborn it is necessary first to re-assemble the 14 parts of Osiris.

Australia, the land down-under, IS the Underworld. The God of Australia is the 'torpid' Osiris (torpid O?nuhhh) and if we don't do something quickly he will be awoken in order to bring about the rebirth of Horus.

This legend seems to be symbolic of energy manipulation. Some kind of energy interaction between the constructions possibly along the planet's ley lines will enable another energy to manifest. The bell tower could well be a reflector (Government statements seem to be fond of this word and also mirror-when referring to the bell tower).

The 'head' of Osiris was activated in London under the guise of the Millennium Dome during millennium celebrations. Another structure with a curiosity with an ominous name was prepared for this time. A huge ferris wheel called the London Eye, also on the banks of the Thames (Part of the River Thames is still known as the Isis).

Next came the huge celebrations at Giza in Egypt. The pyramids are symbolic of the body of Osiris. The announced placement of the golden capstone on the Great Pyramid failed to occur. It couldn't. The capstone can only be returned when and not before Horus is reborn, shortly after the bells ring on the banks of the Swan River in Western Australia.

Before the resurrection of Osiris he must be given the magic eye.
    Australia is the 'lucky country' again, because we have got that too. It is the Olympic Stadium Australia, near Sydney, the eastern city of the solar-rising (rebirth) bridge, in New South Wales. Ancient Egyptian artefacts and carvings have been found in numerous locations within New South Wales.

From a 'kite's eye' view the Olympic Stadium resembles a giant eye, complete with moving eyelids. The field in the centre of the stadium is the green iris. It is the iris of Australia, the eye of Australia or the Aus Iris (Osiris).

To the Egyptians 'the return of the eye' was equal to the crowning of a monarch.
  The opening of the eye (Stadium Australia  Stadium Oz-iris) could occur at any time but the official date is Sept.15th 2000 (17), two days after the Egyptian All Souls Day and the sacred day of Nephtys (Osiris's sister and the wife and sister of Set). [21]

The stadium's builders, Multiplex in conjunction with Bovis Lend Lease (both Australian Companies) will build the new Wembley Stadium in London. Scheduled to open in 2003 it is another giant eye and may well be the final nail. The opening of the Eye (coronation) of Horus.

The year 2000 is code for 5 rings (2 + 3x0) and matching the Olympic logo.

Sydney Opera House is adorned with sails. Just like the bell tower they represent semen (seamen) and the testicles of Osiris and also the celestial boat in which Osiris sailed away to the stars.

The resurrection of Osiris and the consequential rebirth of Horus could be what the Freemasons call 'The Great Work of Ages'.

Kind Regards
Merger

--------------------
My UFO website
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me, besides, i'm not paranoid, everyone just thinks I am.
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2005, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Very interesting Merger!
May I ask ...are you Australian??

Peace bb simbafly.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2005, 10:02 PM
Quote Post
I live in Perth, Western Australia, but I was born in Chile South America....

Kind Regards
Merger

--------------------
My UFO website
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me, besides, i'm not paranoid, everyone just thinks I am.
PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2005, 12:25 AM
Quote Post
the link to your 'ufo website', didn't go, for me.

oiy.

scoping.gif

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2005, 12:46 AM
Quote Post

Hi Merger! from Victoria! waving.gif

What I meant by my question ...are you living in Australia as opposed to being in USA?

Good to meet you! why don't you post on the Aussie thread? we are from all over Aus on there!

Peace bb unicorn.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 24 2005, 11:13 PM
Quote Post
Hey there BlackBetty,

Sorry, misunderstood what you meant. I see the aussie thread and i get a headache with all the postings....so i skipped it.

Did you get the name 'BlackBetty' from a song by Spiderbait? Famous Aussie band.

Spacie - Sorry about that, the website is down as the company hosting it didn't like the information i was providing. Also i accidently formated the wrong partition of my Hard drive and lost all the information. May start one again soon.

Kind Regards
Merger

--------------------
My UFO website
PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 25 2005, 06:56 AM
Quote Post
ok...glad it wasn't just my computer acting funky again!

happy holiday...

eeeeeeee O.

coolsmiley.gif

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0373 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild