Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Rubber Johnny

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 24 2006, 01:40 AM
Quote Post
This is bizarre!

I've watched it a couple of times and it appears to be 2 different people in a wheelchair with a large cranium. The one doing the dancing does not seem to be the same one as in the beginning and the ending.

The large cranium reminds me of the Roswell alien hybrid.

Is this just some gag, or is there some truth to this that is masked by entertainment?

user posted image

Flash Video
(Requires Active X)
Rubber Johnny - 11 MB

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 16 2007, 09:56 PM
Quote Post
bump.gif for bizarreness!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Group: Members
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2007, 03:49 PM
Quote Post
Hehe took a lil bit to download, but it came through. Kind of like David Lynch's stuff...but on heavier acid lol.

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2007, 06:23 PM
Quote Post
blinkNEW.gif

Freaky huhNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 19 2007, 10:04 PM
Quote Post
I'm still scratching muh head!
scratchinghead.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 19 2010, 10:53 PM
Quote Post
I just watched this again....

It's disturbing to me still!

ShockedMouse.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 07:47 AM
Quote Post
shock.gif What.... What was that??? It is not an original creation, but bears a striking resemblance to one of the mutants from a movie called "The Hills Have Eyes"... The mutant was called big brain and sat in a wheel chair...

Big Brain
http://movieclips.com/BXUzv-big-brain/

Big Brain's Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx_I0ix2gko

However, I did pay attention to the 3 sequences and it actually looks like 3 different people. The first creature looked almost completely alien... The second was more of a big brain type and the third seemed to be a combination of the two... Really bizarre...

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 08:11 AM
Quote Post
There were some clear drug references and symbology perhaps suggesting that the use of such drugs makes it possible for aliens or demons to take over or to perfectly possess intelligent or big brained humans.

Drug use draws demons because the drugs can open the mind to supernatural intrusions. The Holy Spirit is too much a gentleman to fill you while you are under the influence of drugs. The same can't be said for demons. They delight in finding a person on a drug trip and being right there, stretched out on the sofa, when that person comes down from the chemical high.

The drug high produces an avenue of entry to the inner self which does not exist under normal circumstances. We could call a drug high the doorway to the soul. A demon could be described as a cat trying to get into a house. Leave a door open just a crack for just a second and that cat is in the house before you realize it.

Most people wouldn't dream of going shopping or going on vacation while leaving the house doors unlocked. Yet think of all of the people who use drugs which results in what is known in the vernacular as "taking a trip". While a drug user is on a trip with his or her mind wide open, any of the demons of hell can walk right in and stake a claim.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 08:23 AM
Quote Post
Rubber Johnny is a six-minute experimental short film and music video directed by Chris Cunningham in 2005, using music composed by Aphex Twin. The name Rubber Johnny is drawn from a British slang for "condom" as well as a description of the main character, which explains the title sequence. The DVD comes with an art book, containing stills from the film, as well as conceptual drawings, photographs and more.

The concept for Rubber Johnny came from Cunningham's imagining a raver morphing as he danced. The idea evolved to the present film, in which Johnny (played by Cunningham) is an isolated deformed (possibly hydrocephalic) teenager kept on a wheelchair and locked in a dark basement with his chihuahua. The film was originally intended to be a 30 second TV commercial for the Aphex Twin album drukqs, using the track "afx237 v7". However, Cunningham grew to like the concept more and more and decided to expand the concept into a longer length (the original commercial remains in the film in an altered form.) The film was shot partially in infrared night vision on digital video. The film's music is "afx237 v7 (w19rhbasement remix)", a remix made by Cunningham; the credits music is "gwarek2", also from drukqs.

[edit] Content
The original 3 minute 50 second version starts out with a blinking fluorescent light, then to a mouse crawling over a press-sticker credit, followed by the title, "Rubber Johnny" which is seen on a backwards-playing scene of a condom being pulled off a penis.

Johnny is first seen leaning backward in his wheelchair with his oversized head hanging over the back of it. Johnny mutters a distorted "Aphex." This begins the Aphex Twin track, and Johnny begins to rhythmically follow it, while his dog watches. His dancing involves him performing balancing tricks with his wheelchair, and deflecting light beams with his hands as he dances.

After a minute or so, a door opens and he is interrupted by someone who appears to be his father. During this, Johnny is out of his delusion and is shown sitting upright in the wheelchair, turning to look. His father opens the room's door, yells at him unintelligibly, and slams the door.

After he leaves, Johnny is seen inhaling a large line of white powder. The video then becomes even more erratic and delusional, as if the effect of the powder has not only affected Johnny, but the video's world itself. The music becomes more spasmodic remix of the previous tune, and Johnny now hides behind a door, avoiding the white light beams. Later, he gets his face smashed at high speed into a piece of glass, with the camera watching from the other side so that the elastic-like skin and even some innards can be seen flattening out onto the glass every time. This was done using prosthetic-based special effects rather than digital morphing.

After a while of this, he is interrupted a second time by his yelling father, after which the video ends with Johnny, once again, reclining back in his wheelchair and babbling at his chihuahua.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 09:54 AM
Quote Post
hey thanks Darmon Ving spotNEW2.gif

--- I was wondering why it had 3 different clip variations put together and it didn't make sense.

--------------------

~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 11:13 AM
Quote Post
eatpopcorn.gif That video was just so bizarre that I just had to watch it a few more times... thumbsup2.gif

I don't know what was more freaky, the chihuahua or Rubber Johnny.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 12:19 PM
Quote Post
I think the strobe lights messed up my brain!

HAH

oh -- it was already all messed up!

BTW -- UFO Hunters marathon on the History channel the other day had this gal on who claimed she was abducted by small greys who brought her to the tall blond haired blue eyed guys who were the bosses of the greys. A real interesting tale. I cannot recall her name.

--------------------

~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 01:36 PM
Quote Post
Could have been one of many abduction cases. Several people are abducted by the grays and dragged in to see the Nordics. Blond haired and blue eyed... Sometimes called Lyrans I think... More likely hybrids of some kind... Saw one myself a while ago... Very pale skin... Seemed kind of evil to me... Didn't trust it one bit...

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 01:53 PM
Quote Post
The part that disturbs me the most is that the blue eyed ones living among us have the ability to read our thoughts.

Sorta reminds me of the ole Santa Claus song.

He see's you when you're sleeping...
He knows when you're awake....
He knows if you've been bad or good...

I don't like having all my naughty thoughts invaded upon!
roflsmiley.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0344 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild