Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Author Of Anarchist Cookbook Has Regrets

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 9 2005, 11:53 AM
Quote Post
Author Of Anarchist Cookbook Regrets Past Foolishness
Editorial Reviews From the Author
6-22-5
I have recently been made aware of several websites that focus on The Anarchist Cookbook. As the author of the original publication some 30 plus years ago, it is appropriate for me to comment.

The Anarchist Cookbook was written during 1968 and part of 1969 soon after I graduated from high school. At the time, I was 19 years old and the Vietnam War and the so-called counter culture movement were at their height. I was involved in the anti-war movement and attended numerous peace rallies and demonstrations. The book, in many respects, was a misguided product of my adolescent anger at the prospect of being drafted and sent to Vietnam to fight in a war that I did not believe in.

I conducted the research for the manuscript on my own, primarily at the New York City Public Library. Most of the contents were gleaned from Military and Special Forces Manuals. I was not member of any radical group of either a left or right wing persuasion.

I submitted the manuscript directly to a number of publishers without the help or advice of an agent. Ultimately, it was accepted by Lyle Stuart Inc. and was published verbatim without editing in early 1970. Contrary to what is the normal custom, the copyright for the book was taken out in the name of the publisher rather than the author. I did not appreciate the significance of this at the time and would only come to understand it some years later when I requested that the book be taken out of print.

The central idea to the book was that violence is an acceptable means to bring about political change. I no longer agree with this.

Apparently in recent years, The Anarchist Cookbook has seen a number of copy cat' type publications, some with remarkably similar titles (Anarchist Cookbook II, IIIetc). I am not familiar with these publications and cannot comment upon them. I can say that the original Anarchist Cookbook has not been revised or updated in any way by me since it was first published.

During the years that followed its publication, I went to university, married, became a father and a teacher of adolescents. These developments had a profound moral and spiritual effect on me. I found that I no longer agreed with what I had written earlier and I was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the ideas that I had put my name to. In 1976 I became a confirmed Anglican Christian and shortly thereafter I wrote to Lyle Stuart Inc. explaining that I no longer held the views that were expressed in the book and requested that The Anarchist Cookbook be taken out of print.

The response from the publisher was that the copyright was in his name and therefore such a decision was his to make not the author's. In the early 1980's, the rights for the book were sold to another publisher. I have had no contact with that publisher (other than to request that the book be taken out of print) and I receive no royalties.

Unfortunately, the book continues to be in print and with the advent of the Internet several websites dealing with it have emerged. I want to state categorically that I am not in agreement with the contents of The Anarchist Cookbook and I would be very pleased (and relieved) to see its publication discontinued. I consider it to be a misguided and potentially dangerous publication which should be taken out of print.

William Powell
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/096...2902520-5022557

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 566
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 21 2005, 08:33 AM
Quote Post
I was under the impression it was a book produced by the feds(covertly of course). coolsmiley.gif wasntme.gif

--------------------
Anarchy is the true nature of all things. Monarchy, democracy, communism, all useless forms to control the human mind. But a mind cannot be control. It cannot be restrained. It has no boundaries. It has its will. Anarchy is the true nature of all things...

- Alex Battig
PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 21 2005, 10:18 AM
Quote Post
strange synchro
i started to read 'the red lion'
by a hungarian maria szepes
i bought it years ago from 'peter moon'..his catalog.
timely book...
all about the divine and the demon within us all
tis just a matter of what/who we choose to listen to
found that horus publishing
is promoted by ramtha
now.......
jzknight is govt psyops ?
or so i am told
disinfo or not
what the bleep do we know ???????

yabasta...your aura rings of clarity.

whatever that means......

nana.

sweating.gif DANCINALIENNEW.GIF beammeup.gif bricks.gif tinkerbellemoticon.gif

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 03:33 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (yabasta @ Oct 21 2005, 08:33 AM)
I was under the impression it was a book produced by the feds(covertly of course). coolsmiley.gif wasntme.gif

A lot of that monkey business in that book will get you killed.

Any real anarchist worth anything already knows how to do that stuff - better - anyway.

whistlingNEW2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 548
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 1 2005, 06:04 PM
Quote Post
Many a moon ago, I ran across the original Anarchist cookbook at a garage sale and got it for perusing, just to see what all the hype was about. shock.gif
And it made for interesting peeking.gif reading... THEN I found out that our local yokel Keystone cops considered it paraphenalia/contraband if found in someone's possession... well... that book no longer exists face.gif

--------------------
"Come to the edge", he said.
They said: "We are afraid. "
"Come to the edge", he said. They came.
He pushed them & they flew."
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0373 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild