Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Astro-Theology - By Michael Tsarion, Origin Of The Illuminati
Dystopian Philosopher

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2005, 06:23 PM
Quote Post
Astro-Theology - By Michael Tsarion

And now for some light reading....actually, set aside most of the day to peruse this!

NOTE:
This article appears on rense.com linked under the title 'Origin of the Illuminati'

http://www.taroscopes.com/astro-theology/astrotheology.html

INTRODUCTION

...perhaps there is a pattern set up in the heavens for one who desires to see it, and having seen it, to find one in himself - Plato

All things that come into being have a reason for their existence, although intellectual lethargy, together with the passage of time, are the reasons why some things are accepted as fact when they are not. We dwell in times were the ego of man, and not the spirit of man, is adored and reinforced. We should allow for all that is said to be sacred to be in an adulterated and atrophied state. Sincere and close observation shows that this is indeed the case with the arcane canon, with the great Hermetic Arts of Divination: Tarot, Astrology, Kabala and Numerology.

When I took up a serious study of the Tarot it was there that I found the secrets to the real Archetypal Astrology. The high Arts of Divination have each suffered from flagrant tampering, manipulation and unsustainable interpretation, from those wishing to, as the sun they worship does, conceal greater secrets. Moreover, in today's overly dislocated world of academia, the Divination Arts are almost never taught as one subject as they always were in the past. Nevertheless, as I discovered, it seems that the Universal Will (Intelligence) is always in operation. In my studies I found that what was taken from or lost to one Art would be preserved and traceable in its cousin. That which was expunged or lost to Numerology I found still intact in, say, the Kabala. What was lost to Kabala I could resurrect from the study of Tarot and so on. So, like an archaeologist, only in the realm of the esoteric, I learned how to "dust off" these relics, so to speak, and piece them back together again. I did this with no prerequisite or pet theory, and no partisan conviction or bias. I knew not what shape the final edifice would assume. Little did I realize that my task would take me back through time to see the travesty that time and man have played on all these mystic creations of our forefathers.

We may fairly agree that the subject of history, as commonly taught, is one of the most boring of all subjects. However, the study of how the subject of history has been manipulated, is surely one of the most interesting of all subjects - Michael Tsarion

Today, due to the pitiful condition of the Earth and the human psyche, the Human Race looks forward to nihilism and calamity. Due to our compulsive fixation on the future, we now prefer to live in ignorance of the sublime bequeathments of the Diviners and Magi of old, and care little to nothing for their many sacrifices and dedication, their observation of the Alchemical nature of nature. Voltaire remarked that man will cease to commit atrocities when he ceases to believe absurdities. Our age, more than any other it seems, has a penchant for exoteric absurdities. In my researches there was always much darkness much that did not make sense. There were leads that initially threw little light but, when added one to another, served to spark my curiosity in ways that no orthodox subject ever had.

When studying the Tarot I especially had some questions. Mere aesthetic and artistic knowledge did not serve to explicate the enigmatic symbols and most of what the books had to say often seemed contradictory and perfunctory. So I followed the wisdom of Vernon Howard who wrote: see human nonsense as nonsense and save spending years making sense of it.

The medieval packs are hopelessly corrupt...or otherwise far from presenting the Ancient Truth of the Book in a coherent system or shape of lucid beauty - Aleister Crowley (Book of Thoth)

back

THE INFLUENCE OF JORDAN MAXWELL

There are thousands hacking at the branches of evil, to the one who strikes at the root - Henry David Thoreau

Many have heard of Astrology and Astronomy. But few there are in the west today that have heard of their parent subject - Astro-Theology. We insist that this is not by chance. We as individuals, instead of constantly looking powerlessly forward to hypothetical futures for our truths, must begin revisiting the roots of culture, religion and government. In today's society we are always searching for excellence and perfection. We speak about the prestige of being "original" and we admire those who are. But the word original connotes origins, which connotes the ability to - go back to the roots.

Many there are, abroad, teaching metaphysical subjects. However, very few teachers dare lay bear the occult roots of religion and politics. It was in the earliest days of my researches, in Ireland, that I came across the voluminous work of Jordan Maxwell, a researcher into the ancient cults. Jordan alone deserves the title "the world's most controversial speaker." Since the 1950s he has been diligently reconstructing the Gnosis of the Stellar and Solar epochs, and has found that these Cults are far from being relics of the past. The puzzles and conundrums that had troubled me for years slowly became lucid, after my introduction to the work of Jordan Maxwell. So was proved to me the truth - If your search is very diligent, then one day you will meet a teacher that will not deceive you.

Without the work of Mr. Maxwell I am convinced that I would still be very much in the dark concerning the finer details of the great story, and would certainly never have made the profound discoveries concerning the Divination Arts that has been my good fortune. I come from a tradition were one always honors their patrons and mentors, and I never forget their patronage or influence. My deepest gratitude goes out to Jordan for all his courage, conviction and humanity. If statues of Jordan, in bronze, were to be erected in every city of America, it would still be a small token of homage to this true Magi of our times…per ignem ad lucem!

Many stand outside at the door, but it is only the solitaries who will enter into the bridal chamber - Jesus Christ (the Apocryphal Gospel of Thomas)

For more information on the life and mission of Jordan Maxwell, visit his website at www.jordanmaxwell.com

TAROT AND ASTRO-THEOLOGY

There has been much speculation and debate about the origin of the idiosyncratic imagery of the Tarot's 78 Atus (cards). Where do the images originate and what do they represent? Some have said that the layout tells a certain story. Actually, I believe and advocate, that we cannot hope to come to complete understanding about the Tarot until we experience Life, Being and Cosmos, the way the ancient Egyptians and Mediterranean peoples did. The way they perceived nature, the Universe and the mystery of Being is encapsulated in the Tarot. As Plotinus wrote:

The Egyptians, either by exact science or spontaneously, had arrived at a method by means of which they could rite with distinct picture of material objects, instead of ordinary letters expressing sounds and phrases. These pictures were not ordinary images of the things they represented but were endowed with certain symbolic qualities (Sophia), by means of which they revealed to the initiated contemplator a profound insight into the very essence of substances of things, and an intuitive understanding of their transcendental origins, an insight which was not the result of reasoning or mental reflection, but was acquired spontaneously by means of divine inspiration and illumination. As artistic representations of this phenomenal world, they revealed, in fact, the ideal world of the soul.

The Tarot contains the wealth of their experience about every aspect of life, microcosmically and macrocosmically. The 22 cards of the Major Arcana may be called 22 "photographs" of the world of the ancients, if you will. But they are not only of the physical world, but are symbolic representations of the mythic and archetypal dimensions. They allow us to transcend the hylic (base/stereotypic) level and rise to the transluminal (symbolic/archetypal) level of cognition. Tarot cards, like an astrological chart, collectively and individually, represent composite symbolic descriptions of the microcosmic and macrocosmic dimensions. They also depict the dynamics and changes which arise from our interaction with our inner and outer environments. The Divination Arts remind us that our inner world is not separate from the so-called "outer" world. They remind us that psychic energy and physical energy are the same thing, seen from two different vantage points. They remind us that ego and self are not the same thing, that doing and being are not the same thing, and that life and lifestyle are not the same thing. Man changes his environment which, in turn, changes him.

Man is a part of, and apart from, the world. The glass of water which we drink is forever changed by that act. But we too are changed forever by that same simple act. The ego sees the action of mind over matter as the magic. That is the so-called fact which inspires science. However, the truth is that the real magic is how the mind is affected by matter, by nature, and by the magical and mysterious process we call "life."

True symbolism depends on the fact that things, which may differ from one another in time, space, material nature, and many other limitative characteristics, can possess and exhibit the same essential quality - Titus Burckhardt (Alchemy)

Astrological Inaccuracy and Fallacy
No ancient astrologer or diviner believed, as the exoteric astrologers do now, that rocks floating in distant parts of space, affect consciousness. Nothing of this kind was taught, and nothing could be further from the actual truth. If the planet Mars exploded tomorrow, it does not mean that the human proclivities, represented by Mars, will disappear from consciousness. As my Taroscopic System™ advocates, the zodiac is within. I refer to it as the "Living Oracle." The external planets have no strange effect on consciousness, at least not enough to affect one's fate. It is a fundamental error and the basis of great metaphysical confusion to postulate otherwise. (For more information on the inner zodiac, go to the Taroscopes Tour, or click here)

Know that the philosopher has power over the stars, and not the stars over him - Paracelsus

As long as you still experience the stars as something above the head you lack the eye of knowledge - Fredrick Nietzsche

...perhaps there is a pattern set up in the heavens for one who desires to see it, and having seen it, to find one in himself - Plato

...when the planets of the Solar System are named or symbolized...it must not be supposed that the planetary bodies themselves are referred to, except as types on a purely physical plane of the septenary nature of the psychic and spiritual worlds - Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

It is an erroneous interpretation of astrology to opine that special forces emanate from the planets and the stars - R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz (Sacred Science)

As we all know science began with the stars, and mankind discovered in them the dominants of the unconscious, the “gods,” as well as the curious psychological qualities of the Zodiac: a complete projected theory of human character – Carl Gustav Jung

The present fallacy exists because of clever and patient tampering, over time, with the fundamental postulates and undergirding philosophy of the ancient science of astrology, and its sister disciplines. We can surmise, that the same forces who conspired to vehemently slaughter, plunder, massacre and desecrate the ancient oracles, shamans, witches, mystics, gnostics, diviners, and who put entire nations to the sword would hardly, after all their successful efforts, leave those very arts practiced by their victims in perfect pristine condition. It was these arts that they were after in the first place, and that they wanted to appropriate and suppress. Therefore, if we still find the divination arts in existence, which we do, it goes without saying that they cannot be in their original, uncontaminated form. They must be distortions, and do betray this fact not only by being disconnected from one another, but from frequently yielding erroneous advice. The elites within Judeo-Christianity knew that mere suppression of these arts was not going to work. Suppression would force the practice underground, for the great arts were far too ingrained into the minds and hearts of the ordinary people of the ancient world. Better, then, to gradually tweak them, warp them, and eviscerate them, so they may appear to exist and work, when in fact they work only imperfectly. The high arts of Divination now suffer from being disconnected from one another, and from being studied, taught, used and researched as separate divided subjects. This travesty alone betrays a malign influence.

Few scholars in recent times have correctly researched the particular vision, and teachings, of the ancestors. We, therefore, encourage the reader to peruse the works of Jordan Maxwell, Gerald Massey and the other scholars mentioned above, to come into some legitimate understanding of how the mighty Egyptian Siderealists saw the mysteries of Life, Being and the Universe, for unless we get back to that vision we as a species are doomed to utter destruction. And no amount of "isms" and "ologies" will ever prevent it.

Ultimately, the student must eventually begin sincerely researching Astro-Theology, the subject of subjects. Astro-Theology, the "Religion of the Stars," is also called siderealism, sabeanism and uranography. It is from this great subject that common astrology and astronomy derive. Any study of these cannot, in any way, be complete without comprehension of their parent: Astro-Theology.

On this site we endeavor to resurrect this subject of Astro-Theology, especially in its vital connection to the Divination Arts of Astrology and Tarot. Those with independent minds and open hearts, please read on.

The tarot contains indeed the mystery of all such transmutations of personages into sidereal bodies and vice versa. The “wheel of Enoch” is and archaic invention, the most ancient of all, for it is found in China. Eliphas Levi says there was not a nation but had it, its real meaning being preserved in the greatest secrecy. It is a universal heirloom - Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

Origin of the Tarot
The modern exoteric scholars and would-be occult buffs are unaware of the actual antiquity of the Tarot, believing it to date from post-Hellenic times. The secret of the origin of the cards are contained within the cards themselves, within their striking, and enigmatic imagery.

The fact of the matter is, and should be understood by all, the Tarot is purely Egyptian in origin.

…according to the ancient Greek philosopher Iamblichus, a series of 22 frescoes identical to the Tarot Major Arcana once adorned the walls of a secret underground gallery accessed through labyrinthine passages. Priests wishing to be indoctrinated into the meaning of these frescoes entered the subterranean passage through a door in the breast of the Great Sphinx. The novice priest would then repeatedly encounter the sphinx motif within this secret gallery. The frescoes lining each wall were said to be flanked by sphinx-like caryatids, 24 in all, and to be lit by 11 crystal oil lamps shaped n the form of sphinxes. A sphinx was also prominently displayed in Fresco 10 (Arcanum 10 of the Tarot), the last fresco in the sequence 0 through 10 which together depicted the science of creation...Also, Arcanum 21 (the final pictogram in the series) depicted the four zodiac signs of the sphinx distributed symmetrically around a large wreath. Moreover, the initiated priests wore a the symbol of the Rose Cross around their necks on a golden chain. This bore the four signs of the sphinx, the bull, the lion, eagle and water-bearer, distributed symmetrically around the rose between each arm of the cross - John Baptiste Pitois (History of Magic)

Remains of the original Tarot designs can be seen today in ruins of the temples of Thebes, capital of Egypt in 2000 BC, particularly on ancient ceilings in the halls of the palace of Medinet-Abou. Moreover, the 22 major cards are also found paralleled in the Book of the Dead, etched into stone crypts as vignettes or world sketches thousands of years ago - Tony Bushby (The Secret in the Bible)

Elite Subterfuge
Those who decry and prohibit the use of Divination to the ordinary man, who subtly control the bodies, minds, emotions and life-force of the under-classes, have used the same for their own advance and empowerment. These following pages constitute a humble attempt to draw attention to the manner in which this control and subterfuge operates.

The early Church fathers prohibited astrology and the Great Council of Toledo banned it forever. Nevertheless six hundred years later the dates of the Pope's coronation were determined by the zodiac, the church hierarchy employed their own astrologers; and signs of the zodiac appeared all over Church furnishings, tiles, doorways, manuscripts and baptismal fonts.

THE MYTH OF CHRIST

It has served us well this myth of Christ - Pope Leo X

We seek to advocate the fact that Jesus, the pseudo-biographical "Son of God" was, in fact, a fictional character based in part upon the Eighteenth Dynasty Egyptian renegade Pharaoh Akhenaton, and upon his descendent Tutankhamen. Many of the symbols that surround the Biblical Jesus, and many of the things that he is made to do, are analogous to events which occurred 3,000 years previously. Due to the great scholarship of a few diligent writers, the truth of the historicity of Christ is slowly coming to light. The Bible, from beginning to end, and many of its characters, including Jesus, are resciptions of earlier personages - from Egypt. The information presented on this, and on following pages, contain the reasons and evidence for such a statement.

The Jesus mediated to us by the Church is not the true Jesus. That is an artificial construction, assembled from true and false fragments of his biography, from authentic and invalid statements, and based on a great deal of inventiveness on the part of the Christian writers - Holger Kersten (The Original Jesus)

The religious teaching presented in Paul’s Epistles is fundamentally different from what research has recognized as being authentic sayings of Jesus…What we know as Christianity today is not the teaching contained in these authentic sayings; it is the theology disseminated by Paul and the doctorers of his Epistles - Holger Kersten

It was Rudolf Bultmann, the German Biblical scholar, who cited certain passages in the Gospels...as
interpolations of Sophia herself, put into the mouth of Christ - Caitlin Matthews (Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom)

The Anointed One
The word Krist meant “the anointed.” In ancient times there was a process or ritual known as Horasis. During this rite the male's entire body was considered a phallus and was anointed accordingly. This originated from the rites of the Egyptian earth god Geb, and from the Hindu god Shiva. Geb's symbol, in Egypt, and still today, was the phallic obelisk reaching up from earth toward the sky, to the Goddess consort Nuith. Shiva's symbol was the Lingam stone, which was, and still is, ritually anointed with white milk representing the semen. The anointing was commonly carried out by women, that is by ordained priestesses.

Anointing was an ancient custom throughout the East, by pouring aromatic oils on persons as a token of honor…it was also employed un consecrating priest, prophets, and kinds, and the places and instruments appointed for worship - (New American Cyclopedia)

In ancient Palestine tradition it would seem kings, political and military chiefs, village heads and, in fact, any claimants to high office, were anointed and hence called the “anointed ones.”…some…after anointing, then became called “lord…”

Origen, Epiphanius and Julian the Emperor all clearly reveal that John the Baptist, Judas and Jesus’ cousin, was a “Krist” figure, but made no references to Jesus himself attaining that status. Bishop Theodoret, writing in the Fifth Century, provided further conformation that Jesus was not one of the “krist” personalities although many others of his time were…The son of Poseidon and Meduse was called Khryst and the priests of Apollo were known as Khyrstes. In fact, the word Kristo and its derivations, Krst, Krist, Kristo, Khyst, and Krish-na, all appeared in every ancient religious system and showed the original Kristo concept was believed to be the personal and invisible mediator and guide between God and everything spiritual in man. The Krist concept has been an ancient religious tradition continually suppressed by the Catholic church through the centuries - Tony Bushby (The Bible Fraud)

According to Bishop Epiphanius, the Krist is the spiritual self within each person - Tony Bushby (The Bible Fraud)

This anointing was commonly carried out by women, that is by ordained female archimandrites or priestesses. For this reason the Christian Gospels made sure to denigrate Mary Magdalene, the priestess who anointed Jesus with very costly spikenard.

It is said of Mary and the women around Jesus that they "ministered unto him of their substance" - Picket & Prince (The Templar Revelation)

For more information on these subjects, see the work of Mustapha Gadalla, Bonnie Gaunt, Lawrence Gardner and Tony Bushby, etc,. www.hiddenmysteries.com

THE FOUR ANCIENT CULTS
(Stellar, Lunar, Solar, Saturnian)

The falsification of history has done more to mislead humans than any single thing known to mankind - Jean Jacques Rousseau

The scholars, academes and mass of the world’s populace seem completely unaware of the fact that there were at least four great cults in the ancient world, with one following and supplanting another as the centuries advanced. Each Cult, until the point when they joined together, absorbed the mythologies and beliefs of those antecedent. All used astrology but each Cult made changes to the lexicon of the past, to the canon of the Gnosis regarding this subject of subjects. We are inheritors of all these contentions and alterations. And from our pedestal, looking back through the generations, we have anything but a true perspective. The lives and beliefs of our earliest predecessors are especially obscured by time and obsolescence. Moreover, our perspective has been consciously distorted by malign influences within the post-Industrial cabals of learning, by those at the helm of the faculties of history, anthropology, mythology, and religion, etc,.

The Great Cabal
The great Cults finally decided to unite their forces and, instead of being in constant competition for the minds of men, to make it all so much easier for themselves by consolidating resources and agendas. This event of monumental importance, this forming of the world's first corporation, occurred in the area today referred to as "Israel." Though the traditional histories avoid this fact, it is spoken of allegorically, in the Bible and in other tales and fictions. In fact, it is the reason why Israel has its very name. Israel, is made up of the names of the three deities the ancient Cults: Isis, Ra and El (Moon, Sun and Saturn). As the most adept scholars know, there were no twelve tribes of Israel. This concept of the twelve roving tribes was a deliberately concocted fiction designed to conceal much more surreptitious, but important, occurrences and themes. The fiction was the creation of the great Cults of power, whose elites commissioned Roman and Jewish writers and historians to randomly and prejudiciously translate many old texts and myths, and include them into what would become the Old and New Testaments of the Bible, and to flagrantly distort Semitic and Egyptian history so as to prevent the curious from discovering the existence and agendas of those archaic Cults, fraternities, and occult colleges which seek habitually to remain invisible.

...Nay, not only are there no proofs of the twelve tribes of Israel having ever existed, but Herodotus, the most accurate of historians, who was in Assyria when Ezra flourished, never mentions the Israelites at all…How is this possible? - Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (The Secret Doctrine, vol 3)

The history of astrology, myth and religion, cannot be fully understood without a deep study of these elusive Cults, and the manner in which they have succeeded in concealing their existence. Though they have left few tracks to follow, so to speak, their symbolism pervades our world. They do hide, but they hide in plain sight. Their Bible, and other scriptures, give us some insight into their existence and operations, and though their own direct activity is difficult to trace, the machinations of those in their employ is more conspicuous, especially to those who have learned what to look for, and how to look for it.

Beneath the broad tide of human history there flow the stealthy undercurrents of the secret societies, which frequently determine in the depths the changes that take place upon the surface - A. E. Waite (Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn)

Infernal Pacts
The coming together of the Cults did not happen overnight. It was a long and tedious process. The major denominations, like those of today, were no lovers of each other. It was financial and material incentives which motivated them to combine their resources and intentions. Trade routes, power over the minds of men, and domination of the earth, was all for the taking, and it was too much to resist. Moreover, each Cult's hierarchy feared that the other Cults may unite against them. So, because of this fear, and because of insatiable greed, each Cult agreed that confederation was expedient. From the time of their infernal pact, they realized that all that was needed for total dominion over minds and lands, was the ability to convincingly wave "God" in people's faces. From that point onward the rest would be easy.

The leaders of the seven great Cults of power (Seven Churches), decided that rather than fighting amongst themselves for supremacy over the ancient world, the should combine forces. Each Cult feared that they could be deposed if the others conspired in concert against it. This conjunction of Cults did not happen immediately or quickly. It took several centuries. The Old Testament contains the story of this coming together. The elite dynasties of these Cults operate, through their descendants, in this world today, and are extremely powerful - Jordan Maxwell (From: Secret Societies and Toxic Religion)
The Empire (Rome) gradually absorbed and adapted to its own ends the multitude of cults derived from all its parts and over the ensuing centuries coupled them together as one, the Roman universal church. Today, it is called the Roman Catholic church. Henceforth, much of the literature then written was aimed at propagating a fabricated faith to the world and ensuring Roman Emperors were given places as heads of church and state - Tony Bushby (The Bible Fraud)

The slow attempts to unite the Cults ("Seven Churches") is even mentioned in the Bible itself, albeit in language which is veiled and cryptic:

Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel…And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it - Jeremiah 18

A Matter of Time
Time itself was divided to reflect and commemorate the unification of the Cults. The year round was broken down into 12 months to honor the Solar Cult. Their god was the sun and his number was 12. The next division of time was a month and, as the word's etymology indicates, this was sacred to the Lunar Cult, whose chief tutelary deity was the moon. The next division of time is a week, in which the 7 gods of the Stellar Cult are honored. These are today's days of the week. The worshippers of the god Saturn was given Saturday as a feast day, and since their god (planet) moves so gradually, the larger, longer cycles of time where attributed to him. The hands of a physical timepiece have, for generations, concealed and revealed this sectioning of time according to the Cults. The hour hand represents Horus, the sun. The minute hand stands for Min, the moon-god. The fast moving second hand stands for Mercury, the god of the Stellar Cult, as do the 12 divisions. On elaborately designed watches and clocks, the hands often display circles upon them, to illustrate that they represent planetary orbs.

Flags contain stars, moons, and solar orbs. Islamic and oriental countries still portray the crescents and stars, which clearly indicate the actual origins of their religions.

The use of symbols to convey meaning to the initiated and to conceal it from the uninitiated is as old as civilization. A clear understanding of the symbolic way of thinking is necessary if are to unveil and comprehend the "esoteric" (hidden or secret) meaning of the symbols of ancient and modern times - (Jack Benjamin's introduction for Symbols, Sex and the Stars)

The descendants of the great Cults still exist today. They are in control of all the world's governments, for as Jordan Maxwell has pointed out:

There is no government which is not somewhat religious, and no religion which is not somewhat political...Religion and Politics are two arms serving the same brain - (From: Secret Societies and Toxic Religion)

OVERVIEW OF THE CULTS

The Stellar Cult
Before the corruption of the great Cults, motives were pure and nature was revered, studied and served. The first of the great cults was the Sidereal or the Stellar. Their totem symbol was, and still is, the serpent and/or the pentagram or star. It is to these Siderealists that we owe almost all the knowledge of reality that we possess. The Cults which followed them merely emulated their way, absconding with their teachings and using these to embellish their own doctrines.

It was the Stellar Cult who discovered the mysteries of the stars, and who created the high sciences of astrology and astronomy. They were also great mathematicians and geometrists. They were the builders of the pyramid, the sphinx, and the other great cyclopean megalithic sites all over the globe. They excelled in navigation and used the stars to guide them on the high seas. Their findings and subsequent creations, in writing or stone, are the foundation upon which all the historical ages rest. Should anyone doubt this, they should spend some time visiting the great capitol cities of the west and observing the design and layout of them all. Most importantly, the Stellar Cult created and utilized the Divination Arts. It is from them that the true esoteric Tarot comes. In order for the phallocratic, hierarchical, masculine and monotheistic (Solar) religions to take hold, and rise to dominance, it was essential that the Stellar, and Lunar Cults of Egypt, India, Ireland and the world, be systematically undermined and eventually eradicated.

The Egyptians had no vicarious atonement, no imputed righteousness, no second-hand salvation. No initiate in the Osirian mysteries could possibly have rested his hope of reaching heaven on the Galilean line of glory. His was the more crucial way of Amenta...to tread with the guidance of the word, that step by step and act by act he must himself make true - Gerald Massey (Egypt - Light of the World)

The Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks and Romans, had no word in their language for sin: the Israelites introduced both the word and the concept into the stream Western civilization and by doing so diverted it - Leonard Schlain (The Alphabet Versus the Goddess)

The Stellar Cult first conceived of government under Divine Justice, and of the right of kingship (sic, kin-ship). It was they who decided to convey and preserve the great secrets concerning the nature of the universe, of the human biology, of procreation and of life in general, through the means of parable, allegory and mythological fiction.

The entire dimensions of the Great Pyramid at Giza are, for instance, encapsulated within the 52 cards of the ordinary playing deck. Most of our nursery rhymes also originate with this Cult. They all contain profound esoteric secrets.

The Role of Women
During the tenure of the Stellar Cults women held superior positions in society, religion and government. It was the periodicity of the female gestation cycles that initially awakened humans to the inherent order of the universe outside them, and that drew their attention to the night sky which has always, henceforth, been regarded as the "body" of the goddess. The perceived order of the universe was, hitherto, always styled and worshipped as a female mother goddess. This goddess was known, by various names, depending upon the Cult and the correlations. She was known as Taurt (Tarot), Nuit, Nun, Ma'at, Isis, Hathor, Sophia, and Mara or Mary. The epithet Ma'at (Mahat, Mayat, Maht, etc,) is the root of the very words matter, material, mate, mathematics and measure. Throughout the ages of history it was never forgotten by the ancients how the biological cycles of the individual female were in total complementarity with the so-called "external" world of phenomena. In fact, the ancients preferred to consider that they lived inside the body of the goddess Nuith, or Ma’at.

It was Rudolf Bultmann, the German Biblical scholar, who cited certain passages in the Gospels...as interpolations of Sophia herself, put into the mouth of Christ - Caitlin Matthews (Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom)

The Suppression of Women
One of the main reasons why the knowledge of the Sidereal Cult is kept obscure is to keep women divorced from their power in ways that are barely understood. When woman are, and the feminine principle is, kept in a fallen state the masculine "Yang" modality and mentality which is so spirit denying and destructive can easily be insinuated into consciousness and culture. Our own times bear sufficient testimony to this differentiation.

Males immortal live, renewed by female deaths - William Blake

The history of civilization appears to be a sorry, one-sided history of domination by man...almost invariably the basic cultural pattern has been the work of man. Whole areas of history are darkened by the ignorance of man of the truth that they can create only through the feminine in their own natures just as they procreate in the world without through the woman alone - Laurens van der Post (Jung and the Story of Our Times)

When we look back across the historical time of patriarchy…there seems to be some terrible inevitability, a relentless desire to crush the female essence, human and divine. The question of why is one of the most puzzling of our time - Leonard Schlain (The Alphabet Versus the Goddess)

Many of the ancient peoples were Siderealists, the early Semites, Indo-Aryans, the Chaldeans, Teutons and Celts, etc,. The Semitic and Roman calendars began at sunset. The Druids and the Shamans of the Maya also arose at night and marked time primarily from the passages and phases of Venus and the Moon.

The Siderealists had complete knowledge of the measurements of the earth, and even the neighboring planets were charted by them in detail. They were the fathers of astronomy. They are the original Magi spoken of in the religious tomes and the one we know as the Christ and other figures such as Merlin, Abaris, Pythagoras, Apollonius, Ovid, Virgil, Valentinus, Basilides (and many more among the ranks of the persecuted), were scions of the Sidereal Cult. Christ even remonstrates to his disciples "Be ye as wise as Serpents." This doesn’t make much sense until we discover that the serpent was the prime symbol of the Stellar Cult, the "wise-ones" of old. And, what's more, the Egyptian hieroglyphic for "woman" was a serpent. This is one of the reasons why the serpent was considered negative by later Christians. The word ritual, comes from ritu, meaning "the blood-red", and the word secret, comes from secretion which implies the female biological cycle. Moreover, the Egyptian word for woman was mesta, from which we derive Mystery.

The Solar Cult
Proto-astrology was not, as it is now, premised upon a Solar-Theology, since the sun on its annual rotation physically and symbolically equates with ephemerality and wane, with time and evolution through time. The twelve signs were seen as twelve aspects of consciousness. They represented the innate categories of consciousness. The sun stands for the human ego, the hero, who must, like a novice, pass through the twelve "school-rooms" before it can be pure and wise enough to know the secret of the universe. The Stellar Cult understood that the personal horoscope is a projection of one's inner Republic. It represents the strengths and weaknesses that we possess. It is an external image of the interaction between our Dharma and Karma, the masculine and feminine modalities of our being, and of the interactivity of psychic and physical energy. To the Stellar Cult, the sun was not considered the center of the zodiac, because the ego was not considered the center of human consciousness. The properties of the sun, analogous to the properties of the ego, were not as revered as they are today. It was understood, by the ancient Magi, that the light of ego-consciousness was not sufficient to illumine all the mysteries of the Self. To cast a beam of light onto something only ensures that everything that is not within that beam is cast into darkness. Light may highlight and clearly reveal one small area but must, as a result, cast all else into shadow. Metaphysically, the situation is exactly the same. If we find ourselves in ignorance today, about almost everything that matters, there is a reason. The reason has to do with the machinery and mechanics of light.

As the sun literally draws a veil of light across the body of the mysteries (the night sky and the stars) so the human ego (our "inner sun" so to speak) also draws a veil of psychic luminescence over our true inner essence and source. We have little idea what this means today because we have been indoctrinated, even intimidated, by thousands of years of Judeo-Christianity and the orthodox hegemonies of those aligned and obsessed with solar propaganda. Women, nature, quietitude and darkness are equated with evil. Lifestyle and human motivation become expressions of aggression, acquisition and conquest over other entities. Whether direct, canalized or sublimated, this acquisitive, graduating movement of a personal and collective ego, is circumscribed by periodicity and time. Its signature is rise and fall, wax and wane. Conversely, the stars are the symbol of all that is eternal, everlasting, complimentary and mutual.

The Broken Kings (Solar-Theology: Origin and History)
Ernest Busenbark reminds us that it was about 3,000 years ago, in the Age of Taurus that the Solar Cults began gaining power. He writes:

...sun worship does not appear to have existed as a distinct and separate system, but was simply grafted on the older cult; and after the two became fused, the sun eventually became the dominant figure.

This Solar Cult's chief officialdom were the so-called "Broken Kings" of Egypt's Eighteenth Dynasty, namely the family of Amenhotep IV (Akhenaton), Smenkhkare, Nefertiti, Kiya, and the boy-king Tutankhamen. This punitive, intolerant, and renegade dynasty, lionized by modern historians, forbade Egyptians from venerating any other god except Aten (the sun).

They forcibly closed the great temples, instigated monotheism, and allowed foreign elements in to contaminate the racial purity of the Egyptians. Akhenaton (renamed Mosis, or Moses by later propagandists) was a priest of the Cult of the Sun. His god was Aten (also Aton, or Adon, or Adonai). Around the year 1361 BC, and after decades of suppression, the Egyptians finally rose up against this decadent dynasty and ousted them from power. The great Pharaoh Horemheb banished them and their many Israelite servants to the outer regions. The story of this exodus is concealed in the Bible's early books and chapters, but the true story has come to light through the work of modern researchers. (See Moustapha Gadalla's Historical Deception). Three-thousand years later we would find this dynasty reappearing, albeit in a disguised garb, as the dramatis personae of the Bible, rescripted as the great heroes - Solomon, David, Joseph and Jesus, etc,. No such characters ever physically existed at the time when they were said to have lived, or at the locations stipulated. There is not a single shred of evidence for any of these Biblical characters. This is because they are later interpolations, characters designed to resemble earlier figures, whose real presence is well hidden in the shadows of time and history.

Surely even Masons would never claim the actual existence of Solomon? As Kenealy shows, he is not noticed by Herodotus, not by Plato, not by any writer of standing. It is most extraordinary he says, “that the Jewish nation, over whom but a few years before mighty Solomon had reigned in all his glory, with a magnificence scarcely equaled by the greatest monarchs, spending nearly eight thousand million of gold on a temple, was overlooked by the historian Herodotus, writing almost necessarily within a few miles of the splendid capital of the national Jerusalem? How can this be accounted for, he asks - Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (The Secret Doctrine, vol 3)

...Nay, not only are there no proofs of the twelve tribes of Israel having ever existed, but Herodotus, the most accurate of historians, who was in Assyria when Ezra flourished, never mentions the Israelites at all…How is this possible? - Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (The Secret Doctrine, vol 3)

How could these tribes, lost between 700 and 900 BC., each send six men some centuries later, to satisfy the whim of Ptolemy, and to disappear once more immediately afterwards from the horizon? A miracle, verily... (ibid)

Where Are They Now?
A close reading of the evidence and the history reveals that Tutankhamen (king of the Solar Cult) was the prototype of Jesus - the Christ, the new child-king of the sun. The figure of Jesus Christ was also loosely based upon several other personages who frequented the area around modern day Israel and who had powerful legends attached to them. These figures have now been identified, by various researchers, as Jesus bar Panthera, Judas Khrestus, Apollonius of Tyana, and even Hiram Abiff, the Phoenician-Masonic builder of the Temple of Solomon. But there are resemblances to several other mystical figures, such as the Buddha of the Far East, Mithras, Orpheus, Dionysus, Simon Magus and John "the Baptist" (an Essene Leader known as the "Teacher of Righteousness"). Jesus, the biographical figure, is a composite character. Scholars spending time trying to find his physical "original" are still to comprehend and acknowledge how the person of Jesus was mostly modeled upon the sun, the god of the Solar Cults. The Bible barely disguises this, and yet few have dared to broach this subject, and those who have, like the Rev. Robert Taylor, have languished in dungeons as a result of their audacity.

I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star - Rev 22:16

...the Jesus of history is a living figure, who lived, who moved through life, who died...the Jesus of theology is god...and there isn't really a lot of connection between these two figures. And if we try to connect these two figures we either create bad history, or bad theology - Michael Baigent (author The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail)

After their banishment to the eastern wilderness, these monotheists did not just disappear. They left Egypt with all their wealth, and moved eastward toward Palestine, setting themselves up in Jerusalem. As the secret "Thirteenth" tribe of Israel (ostensibly the Levites, and not to be confused with the Khazars), they commissioned the proto-Freemasons (Phoenicians) to construct the Temple of Solomon (Sol) for them so they could continue and promote their monotheistic cult. It was they who organized the heterogeneous tribes in the area into twelve relatively definitive groups, and it was they who assigned these 12 groups the symbols, emblems and insignias that would mark and define them through the centuries. These are the symbols still seen on the majority of flags, national coats of arms, and religious institutions throughout the world. (See: Symbols of our Celto-Saxon Heritage, by W. H. Bennet).

Because they had once ruled in Egypt, the Solar Cult of Aten (Aton) were revered and obeyed. They were also feared, and their utter ruthlessness (evidenced in the early chapters of the Old Testament) won them many local enemies. Everyone that tried to stand in their way was crushed or undermined politically. Their patented strategy of diplomacy versus military threat would persist until our present age. From their time in Egypt, they already had diplomatic ties with the Semitic Sumerians, Phoenicians, Hindus (Brahmins) and Babylonians, and with the fanatical Semitic House of Judah (their creation). Later, as time passed, they would find cultivate profitable relationships with powerful forces within the echelons and dynasties of Grecian, Roman, French and English society.

In their machinations, they would either make an approach openly through official agents or ambassadors, or if their future host proved overly resistant or wary, they would insinuate themselves gradually by way of a "Rasputin," "Casanova," or "Nostradamus" - that is, by way of some elusive and uniquely endowed "holy" man or shaman, advisor, or soothsayer, or other Machiavellian reprobate in their employ, who would purposely attract a lot of notoriety in order to attract attention away from his or her real agenda. The history books are full of such characters, and their faked "rags to riches, back to rags" biographies provide fodder for the pseudo-history books and the common palate. Nothing has changed today, since many of our present "People's Champions" and pop icons are also agents in the employ of this antique and rotten Cult of the Sun. (For more on this, review the DVD - "Astro-Theology & Sidereal Mythology")

The Piso family of Italy are direct descendents of this original "holy" Sun-Clan of Aten. It was they who commissioned the writing of the Bible, in Rome. Naturally, they fashioned it to be a manifesto of their beloved Solar Theocracy, and manufactured the histories of the Nile Valley to fit their own agendas. Not wanting to be seen, or remembered, as tyrannous renegades they ruthlessly suppressed and expunged authentic historical accounts, and carefully rescripted and doctored Egyptian and Israelite history into the strange and unsustainable concoction we find today.

These monstrosities lied and blackened the names of previous dynasties and obscured the spiritual histories of ancient Egypt. They also sent agents to physically desecrate the exquisite celestial monuments and temples of the Nile. This desecration continues to this day. The masses of illiterate and preoccupied peoples and tribes, even if they knew better, were not a force to be reckoned with, and could raise no voice against these literati and their lies, those who systematically suppressed true Gnostics and "Heretics." Their Bible was cunningly embellished with so many familiar mythic motifs, and supernatural anecdotes, that the world's few literate men would have plenty to appease their imaginations. They saw to it that their own true history and advance would be cryptically concealed behind the officially presented stories of the Exodus, the building of the Temple, the conflict between the Houses of Israel and Judah, the Captivity in Babylon, the westward journey of Jeremiah and the 10 tribes, and the various other convoluted, unsustainable fables which, with no evidence to support them, are still taken at face value and zealously accepted chapter and verse.

The Bush family of America, are descendents of the Italian Pisos

The Bible is nothing more than the manifesto of a few powerful Cults and families. It is their testament and device for extortion and enslavement. Full of personal details that only insiders could decipher, it allowed a personal family god to become, in time, "Rex Mundi" (Lord of the World). This god has no antiquity, and was not known prior to the early centuries AD. Even Moses at the burning bush had to ask the identity of this "Jehovah." This Yahweh was, and is, merely a rescripting of Aten - god of the Solar Cult, of Saturn - god of the Saturnian Cult (Kronos of the Romans), of the Hindu Trinity of Brahma (ether), Vishnu (water) and Siva (fire), and of Mars, the pagan god of war. He, or rather, It, is venerated by the Freemasons and Knights Templar under the pseudonym Jabulon, which is a composite word made from three gods - Yahweh (Mars), Baal (Saturn), and On (Sun). Many of the major Biblical authors, translators and scholars, and a good many of the bishops, cardinals, popes, and evangelists were, and still are, merely lieutenants of this secret, and fabulously wealthy, Luciferian dynasty.

The word "satan" simply meant "one who tempts" and it merely referred to any contradicting, skeptical or accusatory agent and their argument. Within holy orders, like the Essenes and Gnostics, a "satan" was any detractor or opposition party. There was nothing supernatural about a satan. To oppose any hegemony, is therefore to be "satanic." So we see that there is a big difference between satan and Lucifer. Lucifer was originally based on the pagan god Mars. Eventually, satan too became identified with Mars, the red fiery planet and god. In the Bible we have Jesus turning to Peter saying "get thee behind me satan." If we accept Jesus to be the sun, then we can take this statement to be of astro-theological significance. Mars occasionally rises heliacally, that is - with or even before the sun. The priests of the sun, in the Solar-Cult, would exclaim from their temples "get thee down" or "get thee below" or "get thee behind, satan," in order to not have their deity be ousted, rivaled and outshined.

Nowhere in the Genesis account is there any mention, direct or indirect, of Satan’s involvement, and yet it has become common practice for the Church to portray the serpent as an emissary of Satan, or even as Satan himself - Laurence Gardner

So, let it be known how that which we call the "Christian Church," is like the Vatican (vaticanus - "place of the sorcerers"), the creation of this Cult of Aton-Adonai-Lucifer, and, as a result, all its innumerable crimes against humanity can be laid at their blood-soaked doors.

It is very plainly put in arcane literature that Jehovah was originally a Lord of Mars. He is also the god of battles…Mars and its lord are somehow deeply associated with strife and violence, affecting and afflicting that type of humanity inhabiting the Earth - Brinsley Le Poer Trench (Sky People)

The writings in the New Testament were not written by eyewitnesses of an overpowering divine appearance in the midst of human history...the Christian Bible turns out to be a masterpiece of invention...To be quite frank about it, the Bible is the product of very energetic and successful mythmaking on the part of those early Christians - Burton L. Mack (Who Wrote the New Testament)

Christianity...becomes the official religion of the Roman Emperors early in the Fourth Century CE. In 529, the Christian emperor Justinian suppressed all pagan philosophical schools - Kieran Barry (The Greek Qabbalah)

Investigations into the beginnings of religion have accumulated steadily throughout the past half-century. It is only by great efforts of censorship, by sectarian education of an elaborately protected sort...that ignorance about them is maintained - H. G. Wells (The Fate of Homo Sapiens)

...there exists…another class of adepts belonging to a brotherhood also and mightier than any other they have to be ranked with the adepts of the Black Art. These are our Roman Catholic “Fathers” and clergy…A hundred times more learned in secret symbology and the old religion than our Orientalists will ever be...There are more profoundly learned Kabalists in Rome and throughout Europe and America than is generally suspected...Thus are the “Brotherhoods” of “Black” adepts more powerful and dangerous…than any host of Eastern Occultists - Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (The Secret Doctrine, vol 3)

The politics of the Solar Cult, in regards the previous Cults, was somewhat the same as that of the modern Protestant religion toward its antecedents. The rituals of the former were abandoned and no heed paid to the knowledge that had been amassed. The focus of worship was moved from the pantheistic and esoteric outlook to the monotheistic and exoteric. Instead of the night sky and the constellations, it was the day and the lone sun which became the symbol for deity. All future world religions would bear antique motifs, but worship would fixate on a homogenous source-point. When we read or hear about the coming of "Christianity" we are really hearing the history of this change of philosophical and theocratic paradigm, which explains why there are so many seemingly fantastic and inexplicable events occurring around the personality of Christ. These have been put in front of us as legitimate biographical anecdotes which must be accepted on faith or as "miracles" which can never be rationally explained.

According to the story, after baby Jesus is being "born" in Bethlehem, he and his parents are visited by three "wise men" bearing gifts. Into the stable come three kings with three symbolic gifts. The nature of the gifts and the number of visitors alerts the student to the hidden implication of the Nativity story. Not only do the three Magi represent the three great cults (other than the Solar), the symbols they bear indicate that they are paying supplication to the Solar King, the new power "in town," so to speak. Frankincense, is amber-like in its natural resinous form. It was burned in the temples of the sun. Likewise, Myrrh is resinous, and both it and Frankincense are sacred to the sun, occasionally being referred to, figuratively, as the tears of the sun. And gold, obviously, also represents the sun. In fact, it is one of the sun's major symbols. All in all, the "Nativity" tale is a propaganda story for the Solar Cult. In this tale the three other Cults symbolically bow down and pay tribute to the new Cult which is to dominate them, and the world. Christ then, like the Pope now, is only a symbol for the sun. Moreover, many times in Christian art Jesus is depicted with a bright solar halo, and is often shown holding the "Shepherd's Crook." This is a symbol of the Egyptian Pharaohs who, ages before, where known as the "Shepherds" of their people. Additionally, the largest and most influential Christian Evangelist television network in the United States is called, suggestively, DAYSTAR corporation.

For more on these Stellar myths, review the DVD - Astro-Theology & Sidereal Mythology

The Judeo-Christian doctrine is patently a Solar doctrine, based on the adulation of light. Its heroes are Lucifers all. According to the legends and scriptures, Lucifer was the "Son of the Morning." The Son of the Morning is, obviously, the Sun. It is as simple as that. Therefore, to worship the gods of light, is to be, quite literally - a Luciferian. Lucifer is, however, the deceiver, the obscurer of the "truth." Well, the sun does obscure the truth. Every morning, upon its rise, it draws a veil of light across the theatre of the night sky, the original mystery school, and analogue of the inner dome of the head, the deeper recesses of the mind. The night sky was the body of the goddess, the primal mother Nuith. As the physical sunlight obscures the mysteries of the night, so the inner psychological sun - ego-consciousness - obscures the deeper mysteries of Self and Being. The dynamics of light are the same, whether it be of the physical or psychological variety.

Among the many symbols used, the sun is often represented by the "All Seeing Eye" of the god of light. This symbol is, suggestively, seen above an Egyptian pyramid. It has been called the eye of Ra, or of Horus, but it is really the eye of Aten/Jehovah/Adonai, the god of the monotheistic Akhenaton and his bloodline. Those who worship this god, those behind the thrones of power today, refer to themselves as the "Illumined Ones," or the "Elites." Within their enclaves they know themselves as "Luciferians" as is known by those researchers who have taken the time to read their various manifestos. This symbol, of the all-seeing eye, can be seen emblazoned on the documents of the nefarious and powerful secret society, called the Illuminati, which infiltrated Freemasonry (and other guilds and institutions), and on the American one dollar bill. Adjacent to this symbol, on the dollar bill, is the bald eagle with the thirteen arrows and olive leaves.

This eagle is the symbol for the Judaic Tribe of Manasseh, and was also used by the Rothschild Dynasty (one of the major servants of the descendents of the renegade Cult of Aten). The pyramid with the eye can also be seen today on innumerable corporate logos, on the emblems of governments, religious organizations, and on many media consortiums, which are either owned or controlled by these selfsame oligarchies. Neither the pyramid nor the eagle are American symbols. And let us bear in mind, from now on, that the terms "Israelite" and "Hebrew" denote those people who had spent time in Egypt, and is not specifically a racial or religious term. These terms were used more as titles, and were adopted to signify the Jews and other sundry tribes and racial groups that were once resident in Egypt and who were fond affiliates, and even servants of, the Cult of Aten (Adonai/Jehovah/Yahweh).

The Latin inscription on the banner around the Judaic eagle's head (below the Star of David) - E Pluribus Unum ("From the Many - the One") refers only to the god of the henotheistic Israelites, who was, quite literally, chosen from the many gods of antiquity, and not to any high-fluting concept of Fabian Humanism. Controlled and funded by the Cult of Aten, the Israelites were content to eventually accept Aten, (or Adonai) as their god. The thirteen levels of the pyramid and the thirteen stars above the eagle's head, together with every other emblem therein, represent the Ancient Cults, and the Solar Cult of Aten which conceals itself behind Judaism, Christianity and behind secret societies such as the Knights of Columbus, the Knights Templar, the Freemasons, Jesuits, and the Illuminati, etc,. This occult family sits at the top of the power pyramid, and has designed, funded and controlled operations through the time of the Israelites, Levites, Greeks, Romans, Venetians, the Hanovers of Holland, the royal elites of England (Plantagenet, Tudor, Stuart and Windsor dynasties), through the world's first exploitatory conglomerates such as the East-Indian Company and Russell Trust (Virginia and Hudson Bay Companies), which were behind the "discovery" of America's original thirteen states (New Israel), and which own and control both political parties within America today.

This cabal also funds and controls the world's major charities, the majority of the US Christian Protestant (pro-Zionist) Evangelist Pastors, the newspapers and media networks for the youth, the music and pharmaceutical monopolies, the Federal Reserve and its banks, the United Nations, the Vatican and the Jesuits, and the major think-tanks and space programs (NASA). The symbols on the currency (notes and coins) that government (British and American) buys from the private banks in order to sustain its existence, furnish the student with proof-positive as to the truth of this last statement. Moreover, the terms "Camp David" and "Capitol Hill" are oblique references to the city of Jerusalem, and to Levite tradition. The term "breaking the law" is an oblique reference to Moses (Akhenaton) literally breaking the Law of the Covenant. The very red carpet that the potentates and politicians habitually walk upon, represents the bloodline of the ancient Luciferian dynasty whose origins are lost in the distant mists of time.

That which we say to the crowd is ‘we worship God’…The religion should be, by all us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Lucifer doctrine…Yes! Lucifer is God - Albert Pike (Grand Master of US Freemasonry, Head of the Illuminati. From a Letter to the Palladian Councils, July 14 1889)

I have been convinced that we, as an Order, have come under the power of some very evil occult Order, profoundly versed in science both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being BLACK MAGIC, that is to say, electro-magnetic power, hypnotism and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the Order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that Order itself - The Duke of Brunswick (Grand Master of World Freemasonry, 1700s)

The so-called Left-Right political spectrum is our creation. In fact, it accurately reflects our careful, artificial polarization of the population on phony issues that prevents the issue of our power from arising in their minds - (The Occult Technocracy of Power)

After the Knights Templar entered into Jerusalem, during the Crusades, and after they took over the Temple Mount as their base, they were approached and eventually infiltrated by the oriental Cult of Aten. The Templars became converted to their cause and have been serving them ever since. Through the Templars, the Cult of Aten has been busy working behind the scenes of the world's governments and through the medical and pharmaceutical monopolies. One of the secret societies that they formed, when in France, is known as the Priory de Sion. This is one of the most illustrious and powerful secret societies in the world. Scholars know that this Templar-Freemasonic order takes its name, Sion (pronounced Sheeon), from the first letters of the Holy Family of Egypt - Set, Isis, Osiris and Nephthys. These deities are sacred to all Egyptians and to those whose family tree comes down from Egypt. The word ON, is an Egyptian term, meaning - the Sun. The Priory de Sion, also funded and controlled the Bavarian Illuminati, and the Grand Orient Lodges of Freemasonry, whose chief (Duke d'Orleans) was behind the French Revolution and the ritual slaughter of the Bourbon monarch Louis XVI, and his court.

==================================
TIFF: Its far too long to post the whole here, so continue reading all three pages at:
http://www.taroscopes.c

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 15 2005, 02:37 PM
Quote Post
Hey Tiff, excellant post... thank you!

Some important highlights.

Israel, is made up of the names of the three deities the ancient Cults: Isis, Ra and El (Moon, Sun and Saturn).

Akhenaton (renamed Mosis, or Moses by later propagandists) was a priest of the Cult of the Sun.

The word "satan" simply meant "one who tempts"

...not only are there no proofs of the twelve tribes of Israel having ever existed, but Herodotus, the most accurate of historians, who was in Assyria when Ezra flourished, never mentions the Israelites at all…How is this possible?
- Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (The Secret Doctrine, vol 3)

The deception runs deep!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Hoss the SURVIVER
Group: Members
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 19 2005, 02:18 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
AR, PUPP tiz an easy answer because when way back in those days the isrealites never exsisted. They werejust bunch of herdsman wandering those regions building uo to stealing anothers land. And it does pay to have god on your side to justify your acts.
Hoss banned.gif banned.gif banned.gif
EGM scratchinghead.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 19 2005, 04:53 AM
Quote Post
WOT NO LIFE

TRY this un

MOSES' SUN SIGNS
http://www.usbible.com/Astrology/bible_astrology.htm
http://www.usbible.com/Astrology/moses_sun_signs.htm

Pisces the Fishes, February 19-March 20
The sun needs food to sustain it on its journey. There are no grains or meat at this time. The sun is rising, but there is still more darkness than light.
In the House of Pisces the constellation Cepheus the King is portrayed with his arms raised and a scepter in one hand. Next to Cepheus is Draco the Serpent.
Exodus 4. Moses assembled the Israelites and gets them to unite behind him.
1. When Moses feared that no one would believe him, God put a rod in his hand. When he cast it to the ground, it turned into a serpent. When Moses grabbed the serpent by the tail, it turned back into a rod.
1Then Moses answered, "But behold, they will not believe me or listen to my voice, for they will say, 'The LORD did not appear to you.'"
2The LORD said to him, "What is that in your hand?" He said, "A rod."
3And he said, "Cast it on the ground." So he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from it.
4But the LORD said to Moses, "Put out your hand, and take it by the tail"-so he put out his hand and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand. (Ex. 4:2-3)
Aries, the Ram/Lamb, March 21-April 19
Aries starts with the spring or vernal equinox, when days and nights are equal. It is the time of year when lambs are born. As the days get longer, the sun is perceived as conquering darkness.
Across from Aries, the constellation Perseus appears with a sword raised above his head representing a symbol of violence. Perseus faces Andromeda, a beautiful woman bound up in chains. In the southern hemisphere in Aries is Cetus the Sea Monster.
In the popular rendering of the myth, Andromeda boasted of being more beautiful than the Nereids, the water nymphs who were renowned for their beauty. When the Nereids overheard this boast they complained to Pseidon. In anger Pseidon created a flood and a monster called Cetus. When Andromeda's father King Cepheus consulted an oracle as to what he could do to get rid of the monster, he was told he had to sacrifice his daughter to the monster. So he led her to the edge of the water and had her bound up in chains and left to mercy against the monster. When Perseus came by he killed the monster and rescued Andromeda. A wedding followed combined with a celebration to celebrate the monster's slaying.
Exodus 5-13. Moses inflicted ten plagues on Egypt. On the last plague, Moses told his people to sacrifice a lamb and smear its blood on their doorways, so the angel of death would know who they were. On Passover evening, the angel came and killed all Egyptian firstborn. It was enough to force Pharaoh to let them go. Similar to the myth of Perseus and Andromeda, Moses rescued the Israelites from Pharaoh represented by Cepheus. The chained Andromeda represents the Israelites held in bondage.
Taurus, the Bull, April 20-May 20
Bulls are needed for plowing and tilling the fields. Bulls pull, so in the similar sense, the Israelites are pulling away from Pharaoh.
The Eridanus River figures in the adventures of Phaeton, one of the sons of Helios the god of light. He once got Helios' permission to drive the Sun's chariot for a day. The horses went wild and came so close to earth that the rivers began to dry up. To avert disaster, Zeus struck Phaeton with a thunderbolt, and the youth plunged into the River Eridanus where he drowned.
As Taurus is rising, above it is the constellation Perseus with its meteor shower the Perseids. Perseus and Taurus straddle the Milky Way. The Perseids can be seen from July 23 to August 20, but is best seen on August 12-13. Two thousand years ago they would have appeared a month earlier from June to July.
The constellation Auriga the charioteer lies above the horns of the bull.
In Exodus 14, the River Eridanus is known as the Red Sea that opened up to let Moses and the Israelites cross on land. Auriga represents Pharaoh's chariot army when they gave chase and drowned in the Red Sea. In Exodus 16, the Perseids represent the manna that rained from heaven.
1. The waters covered the chariots and the horsemen.
28The waters returned and covered the chariots and the horsemen and all the host of Pharaoh that had followed them into the sea; not so much as one of them remained. (Ex. 14:28)
2. The second month from the spring equinox defines Taurus.
1They set out from Elim, and all the congregation of the people of Israel came to the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after they had departed from the land of Egypt. (Ex. 16:1)
3. In the evening quails came up and covered the camp. The morning left dew that they called the bread God gave them for eating: manna. (Bird droppings?)
13In the evening quails came up and covered the camp; and in the morning dew lay round about the camp.
14And when the dew had gone up, there was on the face of the wilderness a fine, flake-like thing, fine as hoarfrost on the ground.
15When the people of Israel saw it, they said to one another, "What is it?" For they did not know what it was. And Moses said to them, "It is the bread which the LORD has given you to eat.
31Now the house of Israel called its name manna; it was like coriander seed, white, and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey. (Ex. 16:13-15, 31)
Gemini, the Twins, May 21-June 21
Gemini is a time of increasing or doubling as the sun reaches its zenith. It ends on the Summer solstice when days are the longest and nights the shortest. The sun is at the peak of its strength. Allegorically, the sun is at the top of the mountain (Sinai).
The constellation of Gemini the twins lie high above Orion. Gemini includes two bright stars, Castor and Pollux, the heads of the twins. According to myth, Pollux was immortal but Castor was not. After Castor died, Pollux pleaded with Jupiter to let him die too. Since an immortal cannot die, Jupiter allowed Pollux to spend one day with the gods and the other in the underworld.
Astronomically, when the sun sets in the west, Castor sets with it and Pollux follows him immediately. When the sun rises in the east, the order reverses: Castor rises in the east with Pollux by his side. The constellation forms almost a perfect triangle like a stone tablet. Because the sun is facing Gemini, their daily rise and fall occurs in unison.
Another important star formation is the Milky Way which treads through Gemini and Orion. As explained in Pillar of Cloud, the Milky Way represents the highway to heaven.
In Exodus 19, the main event occurs when Moses went up to the top of Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. From Exodus 20 to 30, a host of laws were decreed. In Exodus 32, Moses punished his people for building and worshipping a golden calf. Moses went up the mountain a second time to get a new set of tablets, because he broke the first set. The entire book of Leviticus to Numbers 10, are devoted to laws.
1. The third new moon from the spring equinox defines Gemini (See Figure 1).
1On the third new moon after the people of Israel had gone forth out of the land of Egypt, on that day they came into the wilderness of Sinai. (Ex. 19:1)
2. Mount Sinai was wrapped up in smoke because the Lord descended upon it in fire.
18And Mount Sinai was wrapped in smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire; and the smoke of it went up like the smoke of a kiln, and the whole mountain quaked greatly.
20And the LORD came down upon Mount Sinai, to the top of the mountain; and the LORD called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up. (Ex. 19:18, 20)
As the photograph Figure 3 shows, the Milky Way looks like a cloud of smoke.
3. The people had Aaron make a golden calf to represent the gods that brought them out of Egypt.
4And he [Aaron] received the gold at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, and made a molten calf; and they said, "These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!" (Ex. 32:4)
The sun can't go back to Taurus, so Moses had them punished. (When Lot's wife looked back, she was turned into salt.)
4. The Lord told Moses to cut two tablets (Gemini) like the first two he broke.
1The LORD said to Moses, "Cut two tables of stone like the first; and I will write upon the tables the words that were on the first tables, which you broke. (Ex. 34:1)
5. When Moses came down Mount Sinai, his face shown (like the sun).
29When Moses came down from Mount Sinai, with the two tables of the testimony in his hand as he came down from the mountain, Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because he had been talking with God. (Ex. 34:29)
6. God scorched two of Aaron's sons for making an unholy fire.
1Now Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, each took his censer, and put fire in it, and laid incense on it, and offered unholy fire before the LORD, such as he had not commanded them.
2And fire came forth from the presence of the LORD and devoured them, and they died before the LORD. (Lev. 10:1-2)
The incident depicts the sun in front of Gemini.
Cancer, the Crab, June 22-July 22
The sun has crossed a major divide; darkness starts to increase. Crabs walk in a zigzag path, sideways and backwards at the same time in a kind of a backsliding movement. This is a time for assessment and division.
From Numbers 11 to 20, Moses brutally suppressed a string of complaints and rebellions. See Moses the Jewish Hitler.
1. In Numbers 13, the people were tired of eating manna. So Moses promised more meat for a month than they could possibly consume. A wind brought enough quail to pile three feet high for as far as they could walk in one day. So the people worked for two days gathering quail. But as soon as they started eating, God struck them down with plague.
32And the people rose all that day, and all night, and all the next day, and gathered the quails; he who gathered least gathered ten homers; and they spread them out for themselves all around the camp.
33While the meat was yet between their teeth, before it was consumed, the anger of the LORD was kindled against the people, and the LORD smote the people with a very great plague. (Num. 11:32-33)
As noted above, the Perseids meteor shower symbolized manna from heaven. The heavy downpour of quail in the Age of Aries on July 12-13 represents when the meteors reached their peak of brilliance.
2. In Numbers 13-14 Moses sent a small party of spies to assess the Promised Land. When they came back they reported that the land was inhabited by giants and powerful kingdoms. When the people expressed their fear and wanted to go back to Egypt, God sentenced them to wander forty years in the desert.
34According to the number of the days in which you spied out the land, forty days, for every day a year, you shall bear your iniquity, forty years, and you shall know my displeasure.' (Num. 14:34)
3. In Numbers 16 the elders led by Korah and two associates challenged Moses' leadership. The next day the earth swallowed Korah and his two associates alive.
32and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men that belonged to Korah and all their goods. (Num. 16:32)
Astronomically, as the morning hours increase, Auriga the Charioteer and the Gemini twins sink below the horizon.
Leo, the Lion, July 23-August 22
The sun is still hot; this is a time of strength when the sun goes to the end of the growing season. At the end of the growing season, food is plentiful, and seeds have to be stored for the next season. Leo is noted for kingship or in this case, kingdoms.
In Leo there is a constellation called Corvus the Crow. The crow was the bird of Apollo that had white feathers and a beautiful singing voice. When Apollo sent the crow for some water, the bird became tantalized by a fig tree and decided to wait for its fruit to ripen. To account for his delay, he lied to Apollo. So Apollo turned him black and made his voice screechy.
From Numbers 20 to 21, there is a series of confrontations with other kingdoms in which the Israelites prevail. In Numbers 22-24, cities in the path of the Israelites hired a prophet to put a curse on the Israelites, but had no success.
1. When the Israelites wanted to pass through Edom, the king would not let them so they went around.
20But he said, "You shall not pass through." And Edom came out against them with many men, and with a strong force.
21Thus Edom refused to give Israel passage through his territory; so Israel turned away from him. (Num. 20:20-21)
2. They had a confrontation with the king of Arad.
1When the Canaanite, the king of Arad, who dwelt in the Negeb, heard that Israel was coming by the way of Atharim, he fought against Israel, and took some of them captive. (Num. 21:1)
3. There was a war with the Amorites.
26For Heshbon was the city of Sihon the king of the Amorites, who had fought against the former king of Moab and taken all his land out of his hand, as far as the Arnon.
(Num. 21:21-26)
4. Finally there was one last war with Bashan and their king Og.
33Then they turned and went up by the way to Bashan; and Og the king of Bashan came out against them, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. (Num. 21:33)
5. King Balak of Moab sent elders to hire the prophet Balaam to put a curse on the Israelites. When Balaam asked God for permission, he was refused; so Balaam wouldn't perform the curse. Afterwards, Balaam prophesied the demise of the Moabites. Balaam wouldn't act against the Israelites but Moses didn't see it that way. In Libra, Moses had Balaam killed as a way of settling a debt. There is a faint resemblance to the myth of Corvus where the favored bird does wrong and gets punished.
Virgo, the Virgin, August 22-September 21
Virgo is depicted as a woman with grain stalks in her hand. This is when the harvest is milled into flour. As the sun descends to the equator, troubles start to emerge.
The subject changes to female issues. In Numbers 25, Israelite men where punished for having sex with Moabite temple prostitutes. Numbers 27 has stuff about inheritance laws for daughters and Numbers 30 has a section on female vows.
1. The men of Israel took a liking to the temple prostitutes of the Moabite deity Baal of Peor. So Moses had the Moabite chiefs hanged and the guilty men slain.
1While Israel dwelt in Shittim the people began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab.
2These invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate, and bowed down to their gods.
3So Israel yoked himself to Baal of Peor. And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel;
4and the LORD said to Moses, "Take all the chiefs of the people, and hang them in the sun before the LORD, that the fierce anger of the LORD may turn away from Israel."
5And Moses said to the judges of Israel, "Every one of you slay his men who have yoked themselves to Baal of Peor." (Num 25:1-5)
2. The love affair between a Midianite woman and a man of Israel was believed to be the cause of a plague. To stay the plague, Aaron's grandson impaled them both. 24,000 died anyway.
6And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping at the door of the tent of meeting.
7When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation, and took a spear in his hand
8and went after the man of Israel into the inner room, and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman, through her body. Thus the plague was stayed from the people of Israel.
9Nevertheless those that died by the plague were twenty-four thousand. (Num. 25:6-9)
3. God told Moses to slay the Midianites for the two above incidences, though the first involved Moabites.
16And the LORD said to Moses,
17"Harass the Midianites, and smite them;
18for they have harassed you with their wiles, with which they beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of the prince of Midian, their sister, who was slain on the day of the plague on account of Peor." (Num. 25:16-18)
4. Moses appointed Joshua as his successor.
22And Moses did as the LORD commanded him; he took Joshua and caused him to stand before Eleazar the priest and the whole congregation,
23and he laid his hands upon him, and commissioned him as the LORD directed through Moses. (Num. 27:22-23)
As Virgo sets in the West, Perseus rises in the east. Perseus had a reputation as a conquering hero.
Libra, the Balance, September 23-October 23
The balance symbolizes the fall equinox when days and nights are equal. It is a time for settling debts, getting organized and weighing the good against the bad.
In Numbers 31, Moses takes revenge against the Midianites, but allows his soldiers to take the virgins as booty. Numbers 32-36 discusses a host of matters to put in order. Some conquered land was apportioned among three tribes. Moses lays out the itinerary for taking possession of the Promised Land. He gets into inheritances and how boundaries shall be apportioned. There is a chapter on legal procedures and the final chapter discusses inheritances for women.
1. Moses had Balaam slain for his treachery as counsel of Balaam (discussed in Leo para. 5).
8They slew the kings of Midian with the rest of their slain, Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba, the five kings of Midian; and they also slew Balaam the son of Beor with the sword.
16Behold, these caused the people of Israel, by the counsel of Balaam, to act treacherously against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the LORD. (Num. 31:8, 16)
2. Moses had the Midianites killed for the matter of Peor (discussed in Virgo para. 1), but he let his solders keep the virgins for themselves.
15Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live?
16Behold, these caused the people of Israel, by the counsel of Balaam, to act treacherously against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and so the plague came among the congregation of the LORD.
17Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him.
18But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Num. 31:15-18)
Scorpio, the Scorpion, October 24-November 21
Deuteronomy 1-30. The sun is getting weaker and the air is cold, remindful of a scorpion's sting. Scorpions are seen as crawling creatures who frequent cracks, holes and other secluded spots, so they are associated with acts of secrecy and evil. This is a time of argument and conflict.
Moses is in the twilight of his life; he has another month to go. He gave three sermons in which he reviews the past along with his accomplishments.
1. God was angry with Moses, so he commanded Moses not to cross the Jordan.
21Furthermore the LORD was angry with me on your account, and he swore that I should not cross the Jordan, and that I should not enter the good land which the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance.
22For I must die in this land, I must not go over the Jordan; but you shall go over and take possession of that good land.
23Take heed to yourselves, lest you forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make a graven image in the form of anything which the LORD your God has forbidden you.
24For the LORD your God is a devouring fire, a jealous God. (Deut. 4:21-24)
Sagittarius, the Archer, November 22-December 21
At the winter solstice on December 22, the sun enters the lowest point on the horizon. The next three days are the darkest days of the year. The scorpion's stings turn into the archer's arrows. The weakened sun is going to die on the solstice.
Deuteronomy 32-34.
1. Moses and Joshua went to the top of Mount Nebo where he could get his last look at the Promised Land. Moss died there at 120 years old.
4And the LORD said to him, "This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, 'I will give it to your descendants.' I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there."
5So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD,
6and he buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Bethpeor; but no man knows the place of his burial to this day.
7Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died; his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated. (Deut. 34:4-7)
In biblespeak, his age of 120 years translates into 12 months of the zodiac cycle.
Hoss
EGM

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 11 2005, 05:17 PM
Quote Post
eric has an interesting blog today...about mercury stationing direct.

the vatican and illuminati are on his mind of late...
he he.........

http://www.planetwaves.info/

nanA.

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 14 2005, 08:55 AM
Quote Post
i read somewhere online recently
tarot originated in INDIA.

if you like ProNoia...
Rob is EmPowering.

http://www.freewillastrology.com/

nanA.

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 15 2005, 05:20 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
Thanks SPACIE, i'll have a gander at that site later
Hoss
EGM

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Forever in Blue Jeans
Member No.: 13
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2005, 06:12 AM
Quote Post
What great info.

TY for sharing. clapping.gif

--------------------
Maintaining my level in the atmosfear.
PM

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 02:04 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL

Sorry people the web-site appears defunct but the info is good.
Good stuff if you understand the esoteric meanings of the rays and planets. Ive even cleaned it up
Part 1
TOOLS OF ESOTERIC ASTROLOGY
The Three Divine Currents

My understanding (at this time) is that the evolutionary movement of collective Humanity is, symbolically speaking, anti-clockwise around the circle of the Tropical zodiac - from Aries to Pisces. (See the article: Seed-Tree-Fruit.) This movement is given its momentum by the influence of two fundamental creative-evolutionary forces described by the divine name IHVH ALHIM (Yehovah Elohim). The term ALHIM (= 86) itself describes a dual stream of force comprised of the ADNI (= 65) and AHIH (= 21) currents - two streams of influence flowing (symbolically speaking) in the same direction.

ADNI - Unconscious evolution - anti-clockwise
IHVH - Conscious evolution (or creative evolution) - clockwise
AHIH - Unconscious creation - anti-clockwise

ADNI and AHIH both flow in the anti-clockwise direction, pushing the wave of Human souls along with them at the unconscious level - both of them being coordinated directly by highest Spirit (A, or aleph). ADNI works to stimulate the evolution of the micro/macrocosmic Form principle via the Great Mother (i.e. from the ground up, as it were). AHIH executes the micro/macrocosmic Will of the Creator. It is responsible for actualising the overall spiritual Purpose of the logos, and thus, the collective Initiation of the Human species.

IHVH, on the other hand, is a current that circulates in the clockwise direction. It provides a bridge between the Form and Spirit principles, coordinating and harmonising them both in the creative-evolutionary process; interpreting the divine Purpose; formulating and implementing the Hierarchical Plan for planet Earth.

IHVH is directed by the Consciousness principle (I, or yod), the immediate source being (for collective Humanity) the Spiritual Hierarchy or 'Great White Brotherhood'. The current of IHVH is like a ladder, or rope, that is lowered by the Planetary Hierarchy down to Humanity so that we may climb consciously up to Their exalted level. At the same time, They metaphorically pull on the rope to help us reach the top as quickly as is possible.
The Three Decanates

It should be noted that the signs are each theoretically divided into three decanates corresponding to: form, consciousness, and spirit. The form principle of a sign is emphasised as a planet transits through its first decanate (i.e. ten degrees). This marks the most unconscious period of collective human development. But evolved groups and organisations (that is, those who are sensitive to the clockwise IHVH current) are able to use this time to ground their creative energies by developing a foundation upon which they are destined to build the future. The unconscious masses suffer considerably during this time however, as the form principle (via the anti-clockwise ADNI current) brings to their awareness the need for evolutionary change via the occurrence of gross physical events in their lives.

The difference between the two approaches is that those who flow with the IHVH current become consciously aware of the need for change (receiving the impetus from within) and proceed to willingly, creatively, and intelligently implement that change. In other words, they act before the need is physically impressed upon them. Those who are less conscious however - the majority of humans - require to be 'hit over the head' with the need for change by external circumstances (effected by the ADNI current).

When the second decanate of a sign becomes activated by a transiting planet, the consciousness principle becomes highlighted. This is a time when the forces of ADNI and IHVH work to effect evolutionary changes in human consciousness. For the most unconscious of the race this is achieved by ADNI with the imposition of further external catalytic events whose impact seeks to shatter various spiritually inhibiting illusions and thought-form complexes. They are therefore encouraged to ponder, to analyse, and to meditate upon the significance of the continuing physical changes, as well as those that were enforced on them in the first decanate. The object is the expansion (or raising) of consciousness.

The IHVH current operates in the second decan by inspiring new creativity within the consciousness of evolved humanity. It is a time for faithfully and courageously following the desires of one's Heart (or soul) and for allowing the development and expression of one's consciousness to be guided by the subliminal wisdom and mystery of the soul. Thus, the physical changes that were willingly implemented during the first decan become the platform for further growth, self-knowledge, and creativity.

The third decan facilitates the entry of the spirit principle into the lives of collective Humanity. Here, the force of ADNI achieves its end in the sense that the physical collective/individual changes being unconsciously wrought are brought to their completion. The spiritual purpose for the tripartite cycle is revealed - to those who have eyes to see.

As for the adherents of the IHVH current, they are given conscious knowledge of the spiritual purpose of the cycle - both in the individual and collective sense. Their own individual sense of purpose becomes crystallised during the third decanate, and the more advanced of their number acquire an understanding of the purpose of the Earth Logos (as regards His expressed intention for the threefold decan cycle).

The particular realm of collective human experience in which said changes are to take place is determined by the nature of the zodiacal sign(s) involved.
The Ruling Planets

A geocentric astrological chart is usually divided into the twelve tropical signs and twelve terrestrial houses with planet Earth situated symbolically in the centre of the circle. The zodiacal signs exemplify and radiate (or conduct) various qualities of the human soul while the terrestrial houses represent twelve 'physical' sub-dimensions into which the soul incarnates to experience life upon the earth plane.

The houses enmesh the human soul within what we describe as the '3rd Dimensional' world (i.e. the physical/etheric, astral, and mental planes of our solar system). They symbolise windows of experience, or twelve 'physical' senses or tools, which enable a human soul to interact with other incarnate souls, and to join with them in the great Plan of co-creation upon the Earth.

An astrological chart also contains symbols representing the known planets in our solar system, and sometimes other astronomical objects as well (i.e. asteroids, planetoids, etc). These signify, in a human natal chart, chakras, minor chakras, and other energy centres that focus our consciousness specifically within the houses and signs (3rd/4th Dimensions), and potentially within all the seven planes of our solar system.

All the planets manifest or ground their energy/influence through the house system of a chart (and thus make themselves felt within the 3rd Dimension). But some of them are conduits for energies emanating from far above the mental plane. (It depends on the evolutionary status and purpose of the planetary entity.) As we raise our consciousness we become able to harness, via the planets, these higher vibrations and to consciously utilise them in the creation of our personal/collective world.

Thus, the planets Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune offer us the potential to consciously access the atmic, monadic and logoic planes respectively. Otherwise we experience their influences unconsciously within the 3rd Dimension. It depends upon our level of consciousness.

Each of the zodiacal signs has three ruling planets: a mundane ruler, an esoteric ruler, and a hierarchical ruler. They are given by Master Djwal Khul as follows:

Personality. Mundane Soul
Esoteric. Monad. Hierarchical

Aries. Mars Mercury Uranus

Taurus . Venus Vulcan Vulcan

Gemini. Mercury. Venus Earth

Cancer. Moon Neptune Neptune.

Leo. Sun . Sun Sun.

Virgo. Mercury. Moon Jupiter

Libra. Venus. Uranus Saturn

Scorpio . Mars Mars Mercury

Sagittarius . Jupiter Earth Mars

Capricorn . Saturn Saturn Venus

Aquarius . Uranus Jupiter Moon

Pisces . Jupiter Pluto Pluto

As you can see, some of His designations are mysterious, and open to question and experimentation. Also, in some cases above (italicised), the Sun and Moon are said to 'veil' the influences of Vulcan, Uranus, or Neptune. (See: Esoteric Astrology by Alice Bailey/Djwal Khul.)

Interpretation

When interpreting an astrological chart, and examining a particular house, the sign that is behind the house cusp is duly noted. The planetary rulers of that sign/house focus the un/conscious activity of the house in certain regions of the chart. So even though a sign/house may be empty of planets, its rulers are active agents who systematically develop its (the house's) arena-of-experience within a person's life. Thus, the rulers of each house, wherever they may be, give expression to the archetypal meaning and special purpose of the house that they represent. Every house therefore, provides its own 'physical' dimension of experience, contributes its own energy-stream, to the unfolding personal reality matrix of a human-being.

The human personality (Daughter) operates naturally and directly through the mundane rulers. They symbolise our immediate connection to, and interaction with, the physical world ('3rd Dimension'). Thus, the mundane rulers are the final focalised entry points for the energy and influence of their respective signs/houses. It is quite possible, and indeed the norm, for a human-being to function upon the Earth wholly and solely through the vehicle of the mundane rulers, but that, however, indicates the lowest level of human consciousness.

The esoteric rulers are vehicles of the soul (Son). They represent potentially a deeper level of activity associated with the sign/house of their rulership. And they require a higher level of consciousness, 'soul consciousness' in fact, in order to actualise their potential. When a human-being is utilising an esoteric ruler they have freed themselves considerably from the fears/desires (i.e. distractions) of the personality (i.e. specifically those associated with the mundane ruler) and are engaged in the more profound process of creative-evolution. In other words, they are consciously cooperating with their soul as it guides them on the unfolding path of their destiny. They will still express themselves through the mundane rulers, but the 'physical' activity (of the mundane rulers) will have a higher purpose and a more meaningful expression - one that is intimately and profoundly connected with the allied esoteric rulers.

Likewise, the hierarchical rulers potentially symbolise an even higher level of consciousness (i.e. spirit or monad). They give us direct access to the planetary Hierarchy and Its divine Plan for the Earth and Humanity. They open the way for the ultimate expression of the terrestrial houses of the horoscope. There are few incarnate humans who are capable of consciously utilising the hierarchical rulers, but all are working to eventually achieve that end.
The Art of Reading Transits

Really, there is no need to learn generic meanings for the various aspects, or to memorise cook-book style transit interpretations. (These are very limited in their usefulness.) All that is required is an understanding of the basic astrological archetypes and a knowledge of the four fundamental processes described below.

Firstly, no transit is negative - they are all positive. It is only our fearful and unenlightened response (i.e. dogged resistance) to the evolutionary force of a transit that makes it appear negative and difficult. This is, however, the approach that most people on the planet at this time adopt.

The influences and effects of major transits generally last over a period of approximately one year. However, some transits last for two years (or more). These latter consist of five exact 'hits' of the transiting planet to the natal (or 'radix') planet - three forward moving hits and two retrograde hits. And it is quite common for major events to fall on (or around) the dates given for these exact hits.

The forward moving (or 'direct') hits are the first, third and fifth in each transit sequence. The second and fourth in each series appear, from Earth's perspective, to be moving in the reverse (or 'retrograde') direction.

As a general rule, the direct transits stimulate outward action (or activity) while the retrograde transits encourage inward reflection. The basic procedure can be summarised as follows:

* 1st hit (Forward movement.) Unconsciously evoked outward activity occurs as a catalyst to promote a change in consciousness. This is potentially the most unconscious phase of the three-fold (and five-fold) cycle.
* 2nd hit (Retrograde movement.) Opportunity for reflection upon the activity of the first/third hit. The 'turning point'. A time of assimilation of the inner meaning (or message) behind the outer events of the first/third hit.
* 3rd hit (Forward movement.) Opportunity for conscious positive action based on the wisdom gained from the previous period of introspection and meditation (i.e. of the second/fourth hit).

* --------------- 4th hit (Retrograde movement.) Same as '2nd hit' above.
* 5th hit (Foreward movement.) Same as '3rd hit' above.

Note: There are two principle variations of experience of the 3rd transit hit depending upon which pathway a person chooses to take from the 2nd hit. This is basically determined by their level of consciousness. It is also possible for a person to experience the 5th hit in an unconscious catalytic form (i.e. precisely as the 1st hit is experienced) if they fail to extract the essence of the transit's teaching and initiate right action based on a greater level of understanding. So too, there is the potential for the most advanced of our race to live the entire transit cycle consciously - even the 1st hit - and to creatively utilise the available energy in harmony with the true purpose of their soul/monad and the divine Plan of the spiritual Hierarchy.

The fundamental process described above represents the potentially positive expression of any threefold (or five-fold) transit sequence. But it is common for average humanity to be unable or unwilling to use the creative-evolutionary current (of IHVH) and therefore to experience the complete transit cycle in a wholly unconscious form. In this case, they fail to learn from the inner meaning of their experience and become trapped in a repetitive cycle of congruous external events until finally the light dawns.

Basically, when a transiting planet forms an aspect with a natal planet, it seeks to achieve the following:

1) Integration - of the natal planet into the personality (final ha)
2) Purification - Bringing the activity of the natal planet into alignment with the soul (vav)
---
3) Polarisation - Balancing of the natal planet with its opposite house/sign (ha)
4) Initiation - Stimulation of the natal planet's energy towards creative activity (yod).

These four levels of activity correspond with the four elements of the formula IHVH - the sacred Tetragrammaton. They are partitioned (i.e. above, by ---) because levels (1) and (2) are processes that are linked together with both falling under the governance of the ADNI current. Levels (3) and (4) are also complementary and result from the subtler undulation of the IHVH current.

The main focus of the energy of all transits is upon stimulating the natal planet involved. The transiting planet triggers a catalysing event (sometimes a crisis) to occur in the arena-of-experience of the house/sign it is currently moving through. The implications of this event impact directly upon the natal planet(and its house/sign) and impel it to take some form of action. The nature of the catalyst and of the natal planet's consequent response will depend on the level of consciousness of the human subject (and thus upon the divine current with which they are working - ADNI or IHVH). In other words, the resulting experience will be either purely evolutionary (unconscious), or creative-evolutionary (conscious).

The four basic processes can be explained as follows:
Vh

1) final ha (Daughter, h) - ADNI Current - Integration

It is quite common for human-beings to fail to acknowledge the existence within themselves of their own various planetary energies/qualities. Being on the purely evolutionary path, and because of their relative unconsciousness, they are unable as yet to consciously harness those energies. But they do experience (or feel) at a certain level of awareness an emptiness or incompleteness of being. Because of this they are naturally inclined to project their subconscious 'yearning for wholeness' onto other beings and look to them to provide what they feel is missing in their lives. In this case, they usually seek to form a close personal relationship with the other person who in turn becomes a kind of external substitute for the 'missing' internal qualities.

Most human 'love' relationships are based upon this very dynamic, where both parties see in each other the qualities that they subconsciously feel themselves to personally lack. The arena of experience (i.e. 'school room') that results from this 'natural' human interaction is one of the main focuses of the ADNI current. It impacts upon the various natal planets involved in the projection, and does so through the vehicle of any transiting planets that move into aspect with those natal planets.

The effect of each such transit is to stimulate particular areas of conflict within the relationship that are related to the projection of the natal planet. The aim is to demonstrate to the transitee that his partner cannot and will not adequately provide for his specialised needs. This recurring experience continually throws his focus back upon himself, impelling him to search for the projected quality within his own being. He eventually comes to understand that only he, and no other entity, can realise for him the sense of 'wholeness of self' for which he yearns.

2) vav (Son, V) - ADNI Current - Purification

Those planetary energies that we have successfully integrated into our personality are also subject to the ADNI current when they are not operating in harmony with the love/will of our soul. As with (1) above, this condition also applies to the majority of human-beings at this time. Today, the average person has a mixture of projected and imperfectly attuned planetary qualities. The number of such people will steadily decrease as the evolutionary process carries us into the 4th Dimension.

There is always the potential for each planetary energy to be harnessed and used by the soul in the process of creative evolution, but this is not the reality for most people. A realignment must first occur wherein the personality is freed from its fearful need to feel in absolute control, and so learn to open itself to the guidance of the soul. This end is achieved by the action of transiting planets who focus the ADNI current upon any 'wayward' natal planets in a persons chart.

In order to be able to successfully assist a person who is about to undergo a major transit we must firstly know if/how that person is misusing the energy of the natal planet. This requires knowledge of the person's present life circumstances and behavior. Some insight can be gained by looking at the general structure of their natal chart, but this isn't enough by itself. An interview is usually also necessary. With this background information the astrologer is then in a very good position to be able to assist the transitee to approach his upcoming transit in a conscious-evolutionary way, and thus he is given the opportunity to experience a minimum amount of discomfort (if he makes the 'right' choices) during his transit.

Of course, it is also necessary for the astrologer himself to have a good understanding of universal law and of human evolution. Otherwise he will be unable to guide the transitee upon the path of wisdom and may even add further fuel to the roaring flames of purgation by unwittingly instructing the transitee to walk directly into the furnace. In fact, there is a great danger in the astrologer giving the transitee any specific instructions related to his mundane life. It is far better to speak with him on aspects of universal law that may apply to his situation and to then allow him to determine his own best course of action based on his new understanding.

---
IH

3) ha (Mother, H) - IHVH Current - Polarisation

Every human-being has his energy centres (astrological planets) located within one or more petals of the personality expression of his own causal lotus (i.e. the houses of the horoscope as indicated in his birth-chart). In regard to his soul group connections he also has his centres situated within the petals of the 'physical' expression of the planetary logos' causal lotus (i.e. the zodiacal signs). Each planetary centre is thus saturated with a natural abundance of a particular house/sign vibration or quality.

During the process of creative evolution we are required to develop and harness the energy/quality of the houses and signs that are opposite to our natal planets. The complete fulfillment of this process symbolises the successful union (the 'divine marriage') of the Father and Mother principles (yod and ha) within our own birth-chart, and thus the consummation of our present incarnation.

When a transiting planet interacts with one of our natal planets it stimulates an event to occur within the experiential domain of the house of its movement. This event is creatively orchestrated by our own causal lotus (in communion with the Great Mother and the planetary logos) and is provided in order to assist us in the balancing and creative use of the house/sign polarity opposite to the natal planet involved. The manifested inner/outer event encourages the release (or activation) within us of energy from the opposite pole which in turn can be used in the ongoing process of the fulfillment of our creative evolutionary purpose. By consciously reading these symbolic events that cyclically and progressively emerge within our personal world, we are guided by our heart and mind into bringing our energy centres into creative balance.
HOSS scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif
EGM waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 02:08 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
PART 2

4) yod (Father, I) - IHVH Current - Initiation

The fourth basic effect of a transit is complementary and quite similar to the third. But instead of there being a release of energy (or activation) of the opposite house/sign polarity (i.e. the feminine, or receptive polarity), there is the stimulation and direct emanation (or use) of the energy of the natal planet/house/sign itself (i.e. the masculine polarity). This energy is consciously directed towards the opposite house/sign polarity in order to creatively impregnate the Mother principle. This fourth transit function requires the conscious use of the creative will (of the soul) as distinct from the creative love/desire (of the soul) - which latter is the prime motivating force of the third (or ha) function.

This yod process usually operates in tandem with the third (or ha) process described above. And this is also true of the twin vav and final-ha evolutionary procedures. We can now see also that this yod function (4) is a higher correspondence of the vav process (2), and that the ha function (3) is likewise the higher counterpart of final-ha (1).

The Aspects and the Rays
There is an interesting correlation between the seven major (i.e. 30° harmonic) astrological aspects and the seven rays. For instance, the conjunction expresses the initial pulse of masculine creative energy that issues from the Father, and therefore is akin to the nature if the first divine Ray. Consequently, the opposition aspect corresponds with the seventh Ray and symbolises the birth of the creative spirit into 'physical' matter - its lowest (or densest) point of emergence within the body of the Mother. The wave-form of creation is reflected back towards its source when it reaches the opposition point. The whole cycle of movement, from conjunction to conjunction, requires the activation of 13 harmonic points or major astrological angles.

The macrocosmic creative process proceeds at a pace determined by the level of consciousness (and thus by the degree of conscious participation) of the group of microcosmic lives whose duty it is to physically manifest the creation. Those units who have made firm contact with the love (ha) and will (yod) of the creator are able to work in harmony with the rolling wave of creation. These relatively advanced microcosmic beings operate by harnessing their consciousness to the macrocosmic IHVH current. The less evolved members of the collective are swept along by the subterranean force of the ADNI current.

The supreme possibility in every person's astrological birth-chart is that the Father principle (yod - the natal planets) will successfully impregnate the Mother principle (ha - the opposite houses/signs), and that She in turn will give birth to a form that is in harmony with the conscious spiritual will of the creator - in other words, a 'child of IHVH'. The alternative is where the phenomenon of projection occurs, and a 'child of ADNI' is the end result (as described in final-ha above).

The progression of major aspects from the conjunction to the opposition describes the process of the descent of spirit (or creative force) into and through seven levels of manifestation. The upward reflection from the opposition aspect back to the conjunction signifies the subsequent evolutionary development (ADNI) and/or creative expression (IHVH) of self-consciousness within the created form. The complete cycle, consisting of the descent and ascent of spirit (i.e. one whole circuit of the zodiacal circle), is governed by the macrocosmic AHIH formula.

For Humanity the process of creative evolution (yod - the fourth process described above) begins at the lower atmic and buddhic levels. (See the article: Antahkarana.)* But these levels are only consciously accessible by initiates of the 3rd Degree and above. Disciples of the 1st and 2nd Degrees are capable of participating in the AHIHVH process but they are limited to the third (i.e. ha) procedure as set forth above. Aspirants and average humanity are restricted to the unconscious evolutionary forces of ADNI as described in final-ha (1) and vav (2) above, until they have attained and are able to maintain the requisite level of soul consciousness.

*Note: (In reference to the article Antahkarana.) Note that as we approach the fourth initiation our causal body becomes less and less necessary as an intermediate teacher. If we apply this understanding to our present study we could surmise that the square (i.e. 90º) aspect also becomes (as our consciousness is raised) less and less necessary as a vehicle for the unconscious evolutionary forces of ADNI in our lives, and more available to be used by us as a creative evolutionary tool. Thus we no longer experience the natural tension that exists between the twin axes of each of the three great zodiacal crosses as crisis-inducing, but instead we become able to harness their full creative potential.
The Twelve Couplets of IHVh

(For an introduction to the couplets see the article, The Twelve Petals of the Lotus.)

The twelve couplets describe the relationship and interaction between the three zodiacal crosses and the four quarters of the heavens. The three crosses radiate out from the centre of the horoscope and are embraced by the four directions

The crosses signify the inner, dynamic (or masculine) characteristic of the zodiacal signs while the directions represent their outer, receptive (or feminine) aspect. The achievement of right relationship between the two primary components of each lotus petal facilitates the expansion of creative consciousness. This requires the correct balance and exchange of energy between them, but in the lives of most human-beings this ideal condition is not met.

The majority of people are focussed upon the form principle which means that their attention is drawn exclusively towards the four heavenly quarters (i.e. outwardly towards the circumference of the circle), and thus to the second term of each IHVh couplet. Because of this over-emphasis upon form, they are confronted by the unconscious evolutionary force of the ADNI current which is aimed at turning their attention back - towards the centre of the circle.

There are some people however, who have learned to turn within and to concentrate upon the creative spirit principle - the 'jewel within the heart of the lotus'. As such, their conscious focus alternates from the first term of a couplet to the second term (and vice versa), according to the love and will of their soul. Their lives are governed by the current of IHVh. They realise that the emphasis must be primarily upon the inner soul/spirit principle (i.e. the first term) and that the form aspect (second term) must be adjudged and utilised in right and creative relationship to spirit.

Thus, for the purposes of general interpretation, when the initial term of a couplet is the main focus within a person's consciousness, then his life is influenced by the IH processes (i.e. by the IHVh current) as described above. Alternatively, those whose approach to life is ruled by the second term are effected by the two Vh procedures (and the ADNI current). For example, consider the following:

Aries (II)

The Father (I) contends and harmonises with the Father (I).

The potential conflict here is between the inner Father principle and the external Father principle. The attribute of the Father that is emphasised here in Aries is that of purpose/will and so in Aries a person has to learn to recognise the validity and spiritual power of their own higher will. Also they have to learn to trust and to obey the inspirational commands of the internal Father principle.

But before a person can achieve oneness with the inner spiritual Father (initial 'I') they need to overcome the false sense of authority and power that the external manifestations of the Father principle (the second 'I') bestow. An example of this psycho-spiritual struggle is when an officer of the law (i.e. a police officer) has to choose, in any critical situation, between:
a) his/her own sense of 'rightness', and…
b) the duties and obligations that are prescribed by 'the book'.
In such cases he must realise the necessity of choosing to follow his/her own inner instinctual sense of truth and justice.

Taurus (VI)

The Son (V) is drawn towards the Father (I).

In Taurus a person is learning to appreciate the essential value of his/her own soul, but initially our main attraction is towards the manifestations and guidance of the external Father principle because we perceive it as being of greater value. In human society we are told what to desire - what 'should' be of highest value to us - by materially powerful institutions and other external organisations (i.e. by outer reflections of the Father). Thus our attention is distracted by what we believe to be valuable and desirable, and we strive after those things (objects and ideas) and we seek to amass them and attach ourselves to them. But of course, by doing so we fail to discover the true innate value of our Selves.

The inner Father principle is located within the core of our soul (V = Son). It symbolises our spiritual essence (or wisdom), refined over many incarnations and awaiting the conscious recognition of the Son (soul). It represents our true essential value, and desires to become embodied in form - within the body of the Great Mother principle - through the medium of our conscious creative lives. So the awakening of Taurus to Self-love and to the appreciation of True Self value comes through inner attunement with the soul (Son) eventually to make contact there with the Father principle within one's own being. The emphasis shifts then from 'material wealth' to 'soul-actualised abundance'.

Gemini (Hh)

The Mother (H) nurtures the Daughter (h) with the experience of diversity.

The human personality (h) is very limited in its capacity to understand the deeper meaning and purpose of its relationships with other personalities and with the world (H) in general. That is because its normal perceptions are filtered through the lower mental body which is generally clouded with emotionally tainted and erroneous thought-forms. People who are polarised in 'h' of Hh often find themselves the prisoners of a very narrow perspective of others and of life, and are absorbed strongly in their own prejudices, biases and illusions.

Those people who have established conscious contact with the 'H' of Hh are resolving their emotional-mental conflicts and illusions, and are integrating their disconnected and discordant thought-forms into a condition of wholeness that is based upon truth and love. They are then able to communicate their knowledge and experience of the world (H) in a balanced and harmonious way through the medium of a purified and enlightened personality vehicle (h).

Cancer (Ih)

The Father (I) seeks to impress His energy upon the Daughter (h).

The Father (spiritual essence of soul) symbolises the centre point of the circle of human consciousness while the Daughter (human personality) represents a point upon the changing, revolving circumference. If we concentrate our attention on a point upon the circumference of a revolving wheel then we experience dizziness and there is no sense of stability attained. But if we train our eye upon the central hub then we acquire a perfect sense of stability in the midst of change.

Those people who gravitate to the second term ('h') of Ih are preoccupied with the circumference of the wheel. They feel that they can achieve stability by attaching themselves (like a hermit crab) to an existing form, such as - home, family, tradition, or institution. But they soon realise that the form is unsuitable, or that they have outgrown it. They are searching for an enduring foundation, but they are looking outside towards existing external structures to find it.

By seeking within for the pillar of stability (I) that lies at the core of our soul we come to acquire an inner fortitude; to assume a disposition that is unshakeable in the face of external change (h). The spirit principle within us desires to create a new foundation that is based upon our own essence and that is perfect in its ability to support and nurture our human manifestation. But it is not so easy to feel the spiritual force within and trust in its power to materialise the foundation that we need to support our growing sense of purpose.

Leo (Vh)

The Son (V) seeks to express his energy through the medium of the Daughter (h).

In the couplet Vh the 'h' is representative of the Daughter principle or human personality while the 'V' signifies the human soul. It is the creative-evolutionary purpose of Leo to demonstrate in physical manifestation (i.e. in the 'three dimensional world') the creative quality of the soul.

People who identify themselves with the second term ('h') of Vh are those who are usually very (emotionally) attached to the forms that they have created, and they are often also very focused upon the personality reactions of other people who experience their creative work and/or who are personal friends. Therefore, they tend to be creatively driven by the emotional needs and insecurities of their own personality, and by the responses that they receive from other personalities whom they desire to impress.

The positive expression of the couplet Vh involves a devotion to, and an appreciation of, the creative process itself as it is initiated and governed by the soul (V). The form (h) that is manifested during the process of creation is not coveted or overly identified with, but rather is viewed as a transient and peripheral object of beauty - like a flower.

Virgo (HH)

The Mother (H) focuses energy towards Her own manifestation (H).

In the sign Virgo the 'Active Intelligence' of the Great Mother is specifically directed towards managing and supervising the unfoldment of Her cosmic physical manifestation in accordance with the purity and perfection that is required by the Father as He oversees the evolution of the consciousness principle.

Because 'third dimensional' Humanity is an important component of the body of the Great Mother it is imperative that we cooperate with Her as She works to maintain, upgrade, and formulate new aspects of Her physical manifestation. Thus, in Virgo we need to consciously connect with the Intelligence and Intent of the Great Mother at the highest possible level (initial ha of HH) in order to be able to harmonise our physical labors and earth-based service activities (second ha of HH) with Her divine Will.

People who are more aligned with the second ha of the HH couplet are concentrated mainly upon the maintenance of aspects of the presently existing manifestation of the Great Mother. They do not readily realise that She is involved in a gradual process of unfoldment towards cosmic perfection and that therefore She must undergo periodic transformation. Consequently, there is also a tendency for such people to become fixated upon some ideal image of perfection - one that they see as being ultimate, but that is in fact limited by the narrow focus of their own human perception. Also, there is often a fear of chaos present in people influenced by Virgo that reflects their lack of knowledge and understanding regarding the true nature, power, and purpose of the Great Mother. They must come to realise that often what they perceive to be chaos is actually divine order expressing itself outside the boundaries of 'normal' human understanding.

Libra (IH)

The Father (I) moves forward to marry with the Mother (H).

The purpose of this sign is to facilitate the creative union between the Almighty Father and the Great Mother. This union is meant to occur through the collective interaction of the soul and personality vehicles of all human-beings - in a kind of creative chain-reaction. But at the present stage of planetary evolution most people with Libra highlighted in their chart identify themselves utterly with the Mother principle (H). In other words, they unconsciously and habitually assume a receptive (or submissive) attitude, and focus upon fulfilling the desires of their own and other people's personalities. In this case, the creative Father principle does not enter into the equation, and so the Mother can display only a superficial beauty, devoid of the depth and power of the Father's spirit.

An individuated aspect of the Father principle (I) indwells the soul of every human-being, linking each one to the Father. When we make contact with the masculine creative force at the centre of our own being, then we are able to interact with our environment (H) in a spiritually creative way. We can join together with others with wisdom, taking the creative initiative (I), or becoming a vessel of reception(H) as the spirit so decrees in each sacred interaction. Otherwise we are just playing with each other's egos and running around in circles trying to cater to each other's personal insecurities, fears and desires.

Scorpio (VH)

In Scorpio the energy of the Son (V) is directed towards the Mother principle (H).

Ideally, in Scorpio the energy and resources of the human soul are harnessed and, under the direction of the soul, purposefully utilized within the body of Mother Earth. But the focus for most people is predominantly upon the physical dimensions of their investment projects (H). Their psychological fears and conditioning cause them to be concerned with maximising the growth of their assets, and to be worried about the possibility of financial loss, and to ignore the desires of their soul. Therefore they are concentrated upon security and increased personal gain, and their physical resources are channeled solely towards achieving those ends.

When the emphasis is shifted to the first term (V) of the equation (VH), then we allow our soul to guide us in the distribution of our energy within the world (H). We are then not concerned (so much) with seeing tangible results - that is a secondary consideration - and is accepted as a gift from the Great Mother if it should arise. We realise that our soul's purpose will be achieved if we follow our spiritual intuition, and we have no fear of poverty, loss, or even death. In wisdom, and without fear, we unite our energy with the energy of other persons whose soul purpose complements our own. There are no power plays involved in those relationships because the personality is free of insecurities, and acts in absolute harmony with, and devotion to the soul.

Sagittarius (HV)

The influence of the Mother (H) is projected onto the Son (V).

When the emphasis (in Sagittarius) is upon the Great Mother (H), then the human mind seeks to comprehend the universal nature of all life and experience. Those fundamental laws are sought that lie back of the natural and human world. The ultimate goal is a holistic understanding of the One Life that is the universe. The approach to this study is through experience and knowledge of the expansive and multiplistic body of the Great Mother in all Her manifest glory. She assists us in our quest by leading us into fields of research that are appropriate to our soul's special purpose and our level of consciousness.

If our focus remains fixed upon the second term of HV, then our attention is drawn particularly towards the subjective knowledge of an individual soul. In this case, we may become the devoted adherent of the beliefs of another entity, and automatically deny the entry into our consciousness of other perspectives and understandings of life. This is the result of personality attachment and fear, and prevents the expansion of our mind to embrace the ALL. Another possibility is that we might become too attached to our own personally derived system of knowledge and beliefs. The final result is the same - the imprisonment of our consciousness in the limited thought structures of our own design.

Capricorn (IV)

The Father (I) seeks to influence the Son (V).

In Capricorn the influence of the soul (V) is being superceded by the spiritual dynamic of the Father principle (I). The challenge involves bringing a greater depth of meaning into one's life so that we become motivated by our higher spiritual Purpose (I) instead of merely the creative will/desire of the Self (V) - our own Self of the self of another. This statement elucidates the main difference between the soul and the spiritual aspect of a human being.

When our consciousness is focussed primarily within the soul our life-works are mainly expressive of the 'quality' of our individuality - a condition that is satisfactory up until the third initiation (called the 'Transfiguration'). But by the time we have experienced that major initiation we are ready to add a new dimension to our human expression - a dimension that permeates our work with a sense of deeper purpose and that goes beyond the demonstration of quality for its own sake (which latter is the rightful domain of Leo).

Aquarius (VV)

The Son (V) seeks unification with the Son (V).

In Aquarius our aim is to become conscious, on the physical plane, of the inner soul relationships that exist between ourselves and the other members of our 'soul group'. Thus it is important that we maintain our awareness at the soul level (initial vav, 'V') so that we can be inwardly guided towards recognition of and union with those other beings (second vav, 'V') with whom we share a soul-based group purpose.

The challenge is to resist becoming personally attracted to other souls who we admire and with whom we desire to form personality-based friendships. This condition can prove to be a distraction that dominates our life and that holds us preoccupied within a circle of spiritually inappropriate individuals.

Pisces (HI)

The Mother (H) moves to embrace and nurture the Father (I).

In Pisces there needs to be an acute awareness of the Mother principle because it is She who presents Herself to the Father in response to His spiritually creative needs. (This is opposite to the Libran dynamic.) The Father needs the Mother to provide Him with the form/substance He requires to clothe His spiritual energy and to physically manifest His purpose. Thus in Pisces we are required to be essentially passive and receptive in nature - responding to the purposes of the Father vicariously through the appearance of the magnetised forms and symbols of the Mother.

It is important therefore that, in Pisces, we don't preempt the divine creative process by acting prematurely - by trying to forcibly create a reality that we feel is valid and appropriate, but that is in fact a manifestation of glamour and illusion. In Pisces we must await the appearance of the Mother to show us the 'right' path towards actualising the Father's purpose. We must learn to resist the temptation to take the reins ourselves and aggressively forge ahead - rather we must learn to allow the path to unfold itself before us via the agency of the Mother.
Patrick (Mallukh AHI) - Updated: May, 2002
Something to think about hey
Hoss
PCpunch.gif PCpunch.gif PCpunch.gif PCpunch.gif
EGM waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 03:32 AM
Quote Post
but but
what about newbie Chiron ??!!
it was less than 2 degrees from my rising sign..12th house.
oiy.
Chiron...
the Healer..?!
i find alice bailey's info is just too intellectual...not enough feeling.
but, hey
whatever gets one to think...
about how we are each different/unique.
nanA.

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 03:36 AM
Quote Post

Hoss the SURVIVER
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 04:21 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL
HI SPACIE
find alice bailey's info is just too intellectual...not enough feeling.
but, hey
*&*
The trouble with the Bailey writtings is that you have to figure just were here EGO tropped out and when the master came in. And when the master dropped out and bailey came back in.

her other problem was the first ray personality that she had, their is not a lot of emotion in a strong first ray approach. She was almost a pure first ray, I have a lot of first ray in my way of doing and dealing with things. But a lot of second ray as well, Alice Bailey had very little love wisdom in her personality. That'd make here bloody hard to live with

Hoss starofdavidspin.gif scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif shock.gif
EGM waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2005, 01:28 AM
Quote Post
handclap.gif Great post! Thanks a bunch! handclap.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0584 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild