Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Holotropic Mind, The Three Levels of Human Consciousness

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 164
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 4 2004, 11:47 PM
Quote Post
if anyone has read this book or has this in ebook format plz lemme know.

http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/item600/item652.html

The Holotropic Mind
The Three Levels of Human Consciousness
and How They Shape Our Lives

by Stanislav Grof & Hal Zina Bennett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A TURNING POINT IN PSYCHOLOGY AND HUMAN HISTORY. The psychiatrist whom many regard as one of the most brilliant thinkers in psychology today takes readers on a captivating expedition into the wonders of the human mind.

Hailed as "the successor to Jung and Freud" (Richard Tarnas, author of The Passion of the Western Mind), Stanislav Grof presents his revolutionary unified model of human consciousness that explains our behavior, evolution, personality, and the mind-body connection.

"An exceptionally clear and readable introduction to the evolving psychology of the spirit, transpersonal psychology, that is one of the most exciting developments of our times. Grof is far and away one of the leading scientists exploring this field and this book makes his work accessible to all."
-- CHARLES T. TART, PH.D., author of Waking Up

"Grof marshals an impressive array of data and speculation in support of the timely demand that Western science acknowledge consciousness and its many non-ordinary states."
-- RAM DASS

"If you want to know about the psychology of the future today, read this book. It is about a revolution in our understanding of the mind that is as far-reaching in psychology as the idea of the quantum was to physics."
-- FRED ALAN WOLF, PH.D., author of Taking the Quantum Leap

STANISLAV GROF, M.D., formerly a professor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and founder of the International Transpersonal Association, has written many books, including Realms of the Human Unconscious.

HAL ZINA BENNETT, PH.D., is a psychologist and professional writer with more than' twenty-five books to his credit, including Follow Your Bliss, The Well Body Book, and Zuni Fetishes.

Excerpt:

During this phase of the experiment, I was hit by a radiance that seemed comparable to the light at the epicenter of an atomic explosion, or possibly the supernatural light described in Eastern scriptures that appears at the moment of death. This thunderbolt of light catapulted me from my body. I lost all awareness of the research assistant, the laboratory, and any detail of my life as a doctor in Prague.

There was no doubt in my mind that was I was experiencing was very close to experiences of "cosmic consciousness" I had read about in the great mystical scriptures of the world. In psychiatric handbooks, such states were defined as manifestations of severe pathology. In the midst of it I knew that the experience was not the result of a psychosis brought on by the substance, but a glimpse into a world beyond ordinary reality.

The Divine had manifested itself and had taken over my life in a modern laboratory in the middle of a serious scientific experiment in a Communist country with a substance produced in the test tube of a 20th century chemist!

During the early period of my research, I found my worldview undermined by daily exposure to experiences that could not be explained in terms of my old belief system. My clients experienced psychological death and rebirth, feelings of oneness with all humanity, nature, and the cosmos. Some reported "past-life" experiences whose historical accuracy could later be confirmed.

When the process moved beyond the biographical material from infancy and childhood and the experiences began to reveal the greater depths of the human psyche, with all its mystical overtones, the therapeutic results exceeded anything I had previously known. Symptoms that had resisted months or even years of other treatment often vanished after patients had these experiences of psychological death and rebirth, feelings of cosmic unity, archetypal visions, and sequences of what clients described as past-life memories.

I now firmly believe that consciousness is more than an accidental by-product of neurophysiological and biochemical processes taking place in the human brain. I see consciousness and the human psyche as expressions and reflections of a cosmic intelligence that permeates the entire universe and all of its existence. We are not just highly evolved animals with biological computers embedded inside our skulls; we are also fields of consciousness without limits, transcending time, space, matter, and linear causality.

As a result of observing literally thousands of people experiencing non-ordinary states of consciousness, I am now convinced that our individual consciousnesses connect us not only with our immediate environment and with various periods of our own past, but also with events that are far beyond the reach of our physical senses, extending into other historical times, into nature, and into the cosmos. I can no longer deny the evidence that we have the capacity to relive the emotions and physical sensations we had during our passage through the birth canal and that we can re-experience episodes that took place when we were fetuses in our mothers' wombs. In non-ordinary states of consciousness, our psyches can reproduce these situations in vivid detail.

--------------------
"Infinite Universe of Solar Electric Love, confuses scientist bound and gagged by speculative experimentation on mathematical probabilities."
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 55
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 5 2004, 09:09 AM
Quote Post
And that really seems to be how it happens. Tuning in, I mean. It doesn't happen by hearing about it, or going to university, or devotion to gurus. When we look for the truth sincerely, the truth finds us. And when it does we KNOW it. And when we know it we can inspire others to seek it. smile.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0389 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild