Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> Final Reflections, By Amitakh Stanford (D.M.)

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2004, 04:18 PM
Quote Post
Interesting article but a bit long to post it all. Very good reading even if I don’t quite agree in some details.

smile.gif

Thessa

บบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบ

Final Reflections
By Amitakh Stanford (D.M.)

whose pen name is D. M.

29th August 2004

As I said more than a year ago, my public work would begin in earnest in the beginning of 2004 and it would conclude at the end of August of the same year. The time has come. This is my final public posting. Indeed, my work schedule is right on target. I have finished my public work. I will continue to focus on the inner level and when that work is accomplished, I shall be ready to return Home to my Creator.

You should not let anyone tell you what to believe and what not to believe. You should not let anyone frighten you about your beliefs. You should not let anyone intimidate you or put you down for your beliefs. Once you turn within you will be able to make your own decisions.

What I have written tells you what I know to be true. It is up to you what you wish to do with the information. There are those who will try to convince you that my writings caused their computers to crash or that things have fallen apart for them. That goes to show that there is a Force at hand. Some have even described their experiences with my writings as weird synchs and cautioned others to be careful of what I have revealed. Are these people really concerned about you, or are they looking out for themselves? One thing is clear, they are from the opposite camp.

Be warned, many websites on the internet are run by the CIA. Many of these sites have come out and openly attacked me. It is predictable that others will soon come out of the woodwork. They have never fooled the Light. They have never fooled the workers of the Light or me.

The ruling elite has many ways of brainwashing people. They run many websites and their moderators are the ones who frequently declare that others are victims of governmental psychological operations. In fact, this is often a telltale sign of a government-controlled site. I have nothing to gain from exposing the dark ones on the planet. They have tried all sorts of ways to discourage me and to attempt to impede my work. These are common themes by dark ones.

I do not expect everyone to respond positively to my message. Otherwise, there would be no need for me to write it. The True-Light beings will respond to my message even if it initially may cause them some temporary discomfort and conflict. The False-Light beings will no longer pretend to accept my writings. They will now expose themselves and commence vicious attacks upon the message and/or me. This is irrelevant as I have come to the end of my public work. I never came here to please people or gain merit points. I have come to do what I was sent here to do. I have come to seek my own and to accompany them Home, which is not about physical death at all — it is about Liberation from Darkness.

Death comes to all living things in this realm, including humans and higher forms of life. Unlike True-Light forms, which are eternal, all biological life has a beginning and an ending. Everything in the physical dimension is constructed from matter. Everything that is made from matter decays (dies). This includes minerals, vegetables, animals, humans and celestial bodies — even light in the physical realm diminishes over time and distance. Death was not created by the True Creator, it was a wicked imposition by the Usurper — Darkness.

Many philosophical and religious thoughts on death are associated with rebirth. We are told that death is like shedding a garment and rebirth is like putting on a new gown. When plants die, new ones sprout. Thus, we are told life goes on and that without death there would be no birth. This appears to be true when considering life as it appears around us. Human parents have children who produce their own children, and as the old generations die off, new ones replace them and so on. Thus the cycle of life and rebirth continues and appears to be a natural process, but what is its purpose? The truth is it has no purpose except for Darkness.

Some say we must die and be reborn onto Earth to learn because it is the schoolroom for the soul's development. Today, this concept is parroted by rote by many who claim to be spiritually awakened. These people believe that we have all come to earn merit points by our own actions, both on Earth and in the spirit world. Thus, they argue that one chooses to relate one's experiences in the afterlife in order to help others to overcome the fear of death so they may rejoice in the sacredness of the present life. Superficially, all this appears to be reasonable and believable.

The process of death and rebirth is characterised by some as a positive experience. They argue that suffering is good because it helps build character and strengthens us spiritually. They further argue that it teaches us to appreciate good. These arguments appear to be true to some extent, but they seem to work only in the counterfeit realms controlled by Darkness. This is so because all suffering causes loss of energy which Darkness needs to drive Its realm. It is also a way of weakening the will and spirit and causes beings to lose awareness and give in to Darkness. In the True-Light Creation there is no suffering, no evil and no death.

In this realm that is so heavily controlled by Darkness, there is not much we can do about avoiding physical death. However, there is a great deal that we can do to strengthen our will and not give in to Darkness until Liberation from Darkness is accomplished, and this will occur very, very soon.

Many scientists will tell you that the yearning to live forever falsely lures us into believing that there is an afterlife. They also reason that because it is heartbreaking to think that we cannot once again meet those whom we have loved and lost, the concept of an afterlife is a misguided but comforting belief to carry with us. But science does not have an answer as to whether there is an afterlife. Neither can science answer more about the physical reality than you can. All science can give are apparent answers, but this is an illusory realm where things are not always as they appear.

There are those who do not even believe in the existence of consciousness — inner self. These people attribute all gut feelings, beliefs and powerful emotions to chemical reactions or mathematical equations that they think can be proven right by science.

Most people who believe in a life after death do so through a gut feeling that scientists will attempt to explain away as a product of our genes. The mind is more than what science can tell us. It can bypass time and space and link up with elements that are physically unconnected. Many people who have had a near-death experience will tell you that there is a life after death, whether it be a hellish or a positive one. There is experiential proof of survival after death, but science has set up rules with the scientific method that actually negates the possibility of proving life after death. (...)

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/final_reflections2.htm

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2004, 09:00 PM
Quote Post
"They (scientists) argue that suffering is good because it helps build character and strengthens us spiritually."

I liked this post, Thessa. Science doesn't have a clue. I haven't read that the scientists argue for the cause of suffering. If suffering built character and spiritiual strength, the world should be a much better place to live. We've had thousands of years of pain and suffering on this planet.

The application of knowledge would relieve much suffering.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2004, 09:49 PM
Quote Post
Nice post Thessa, when I have chance I'll try and read the rest of it.

I liked D.M.s article on the Anunnaki, I believe I have it posted here somewhere.

Thank you for not posting the entire article since we, well I, am worried about going over our allocated bandwith.

Once donations come in and I can upgrade our host plan, we should be fine.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1186 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild