Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How to check if the NSA is tapping your computer, Newbies guide to the NSA

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 1 2006, 04:30 AM
Quote Post
Hi Everyone ..

Found this on my travels around cyberspace ..
Thought those of you who are more tekky minded than me
could see if this works ..

Heres the article ...

How to check if the NSA is tapping your Computer
The Newbie's Guide to Detecting the NSA
It's not surprising that an expert hired by EFF should produce an analysis that supports the group's case against AT&T. But last week's public court filing of a redacted statement by J. Scott Marcus is still worth reading for the obvious expertise of its author, and the cunning insights he draws from the AT&T spy documents.

An internet pioneer and former FCC advisor who held a Top Secret security clearance, Marcus applies a Sherlock Holmes level of reasoning to his dissection of the evidence in the case: 120-pages of AT&T manuals that EFF filed under seal, and whistleblower Mark Klein's observations inside the company's San Francisco switching center.

If you've been following Wired News' coverage of the EFF case, you won't find many new hard revelations in Marcus' analysis -- at least, not in the censored version made public. But he connects the dots to draw some interesting conclusions:

The AT&T documents are authentic. That AT&T insists they remain under seal is evidence enough of this, but Marcus points out that the writing style is pure Bell System, with the "meticulous attention to detail that is typical of AT&T operations."

There may be dozens of surveillance rooms in AT&T offices around the country. Among other things, Marcus finds that portions of the documents are written to cover a number of different equipment rack configurations, "consistent with a deployment to 15 to 20" secret rooms.

The internet surveillance program covers domestic traffic, not just international traffic. Marcus notes that the AT&T spy rooms are "in far more locations than would be required to catch the majority of international traffic"; the configuration in the San Francisco office promiscuously sends all data into the secret room; and there's no reliable way an analysis could infer a user's physical location from their IP address. This, of course, directly contradicts President Bush's description of the "Terrorist Surveillance Program."

The system is capable of looking at content, not just addresses. The configuration described in the Klein documents -- presumably the Narus software in particular -- "exists primarily to conduct sophisticated rule-based analysis of content", Marcus concludes.

My bullet points don't come close to conveying the painstaking reasoning he lays out to back each of his conclusions.

Perhaps the most interesting -- and, in retrospect, obvious -- point Marcus makes is that AT&T customers aren't the only ones apparently being tapped. "Transit" traffic originating with one ISP and destined for another is also being sniffed if it crosses AT&T's network. Ironically, because the taps are installed at the point at which that network connects to the rest of the world, the safest web surfers are AT&T subscribers visiting websites hosted on AT&T's network. Their traffic doesn't pass through the splitters.

With that in mind, here's the 27B Stroke 6 guide to detecting if your traffic is being funneled into the secret room on San Francisco's Folsom street.

If you're a Windows user, fire up an MS-DOS command prompt. Now type tracert followed by the domain name of the website, e-mail host, VoIP switch, or whatever destination you're interested in. Watch as the program spits out your route, line by line.

C:\> tracert nsa.gov

1 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 12.110.110.204
[...]
7 11 ms 14 ms 10 ms as-0-0.bbr2.SanJose1.Level3.net [64.159.0.218]
8 13 12 19 ms ae-23-56.car3.SanJose1.Level3.net [4.68.123.173]
9 18 ms 16 ms 16 ms 192.205.33.17
10 88 ms 92 ms 91 ms tbr2-p012201.sffca.ip.att.net [12.123.13.186]
11 88 ms 90 ms 88 ms tbr1-cl2.sl9mo.ip.att.net [12.122.10.41]
12 89 ms 97 ms 89 ms tbr1-cl4.wswdc.ip.att.net [12.122.10.29]
13 89 ms 88 ms 88 ms ar2-a3120s6.wswdc.ip.att.net [12.123.8.65]
14 102 ms 93 ms 112 ms 12.127.209.214
15 94 ms 94 ms 93 ms 12.110.110.13
16 * * *
17 * * *
18 * *

In the above example, my traffic is jumping from Level 3 Communications to AT&T's network in San Francisco, presumably over the OC-48 circuit that AT&T tapped on February 20th, 2003, according to the Klein docs.

The magic string you're looking for is sffca.ip.att.net. If it's present immediately above or below a non-att.net entry, then -- by Klein's allegations -- your packets are being copied into room 641A, and from there, illegally, to the NSA.

Of course, if Marcus is correct and AT&T has installed these secret rooms all around the country, then any att.net entry in your route is a bad sign.

http://blog.wired.com/27BStroke6/#1510938

I'd be really interested in any feedback you folks have about this ..

Best Wishes and Goodvibes ...
Nodstar* MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 1 2006, 01:09 PM
Quote Post
Hiya Noddy, remember when I've complained about all of a sudden not having access to my own website domain?

On one of my calls to tech support (India) for my ISP provider, the tech had me run a tracer route scan like in your article.

I was shocked at how many "hops" my connection took. I never knew that when you logged online and went to a website that your connection actually goes through a dozen or more different IP addresses.

Apparently, ONE of the IP addresses my comp was trying to connect to was not responding and it would not allow me to access my own domain.
(But I could access all other websites - except for my domain and the final-frontier forum)

It was exactly the same result as when I was banned from GLP in Dec 2003, Banned from OSA in Feb 2004 and banned from final-frontier in 2005. Those websites basically no longer existed on my end.

Luckily, someone fixed the problem with me accessing my domain because it was beyond my ability.

Note: I believe that when you get "security updates" and "patches", you are installing tracking or backdoor snooping files.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 1 2006, 09:49 PM
Quote Post
Hoi Pupp ..
Heres anutha article on spooks and computers ..
Seems theres really no way to keep em out ..
It would be great to know when they're visiting tho ..!!
Ever since I googled "Mycoplasma as a vectoring agent in biological warfare''
my computer has been behaving VERY badly and has been picking up a RECORD number of keystroke loggers ..( possibly a bad idea in retrospect .. that google
search .. sigh )

Ennyhoo ..
Heres the article ...

This article explains the creation of a Virtual Machine Rootkit. If this researcher has created it you can betcha the spooks have it too.

The VM Rootkit activates and loads itself into the kernal IE: "Above" the Windows or Linux operating system. It takes control and "runs" the operating system "under" itself, thus it owns the box.

A bad day for computer security pros everywhere

=========================

'Blue Pill' Prototype Creates 100% Undetectable Malware
By Ryan Naraine
June 28, 2006
A security researcher with expertise in rootkits has built a working prototype of new technology that is capable of creating malware that remains "100 percent undetectable," even on Windows Vista x64 systems.

Joanna Rutkowska, a stealth malware researcher at Singapore-based IT security firm COSEINC, says the new Blue Pill concept uses AMD's SVM/Pacifica virtualization technology to create an ultra-thin hypervisor that takes complete control of the underlying operating system.

Rutkowska plans to discuss the idea and demonstrate a working prototype for Windows Vista x64 at the SyScan Conference in Singapore on July 21 and at the Black Hat Briefings in Las Vegas on Aug. 3.

The Black Hat presentation will occur on the same day Microsoft is scheduled to show off some of the key security features and functionality being fitted into Vista.

Rutkowska said the presentation will deal with a "generic method" of inserting arbitrary code into the Vista Beta 2 kernel (x64 edition) without relying on any implementation bug.

VM Rootkits: The Next Big Threat?

The technique effectively bypasses a crucial anti-rootkit policy change coming in Windows Vista that requires kernel-mode software to have a digital signature to load on x64-based systems.

The idea of a virtual machine rootkit isn't entirely new. Researchers at Microsoft Research and the University of Michigan have created a VM-based rootkit called "SubVirt" that is nearly impossible to detect because its state cannot be accessed by security software running in the target system.

Now, Rutkowska is pushing the envelope even more, arguing that the only way Blue Pill can be detected is if AMD's Pacifica technology is flawed.

"The strength of the Blue Pill is based on the SVM technology," Rutkowska explained on her Invisible Things blog. She contends that if generic detection could be written for the virtual machine technology, then Blue Pill can be detected, but it also means that Pacifica is "buggy."

Read more here about Microsoft's moves to hardens Vista against kernel-mode malware.

"On the other hand—if you would not be able to come up with a general detection technique for SVM based virtual machine, then you should assume, that you would also not be able to detect Blue Pill," she added.

"The idea behind Blue Pill is simple: your operating system swallows the Blue Pill and it awakes inside the Matrix controlled by the ultra thin Blue Pill hypervisor. This all happens on-the-fly (i.e. without restarting the system) and there is no performance penalty and all the devices," she explained.

Rutkowska stressed that the Blue Pill technology does not rely on any bug of the underlying operating system. "I have implemented a working prototype for Vista x64, but I see no reasons why it should not be possible to port it to other operating systems, like Linux or BSD which can be run on x64 platform," she added.

Blue Pill is being developed exclusively for COSEINC Research and will not be available for download. However, Rutkowska said the company is planning to organize trainings about Blue Pill and other technologies where the source code would be made available.

Rutkowska has previously done work on Red Pill, which can be used to detect whether code is being executed under a VMM (virtual machine monitor) or under a real environment.

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,19830...906dtx1k0000599

Best wishes as always ..
Nodstar* MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 7 2006, 03:47 PM
Quote Post
Hoy Noddy, when I was on AOL from 96-99, trojan virus's that steal your account or even terminate your account were very common in your email box. Back then you had to actually download a file and yes, I was a sucker and downloaded many files unaware that malicious intent was coming.

My first AOL account termination happened after a trojan virus launched an email to TOS from my AOL account immediately upon signing onto AOL. If you blinked, you might miss it as the process was very fast.

In the old days, a password stealing .exe file trojan virus would collect your keystrokes when you typed in your password and then it would send an email to the person who sent you the .exe file virus.

The collecting or monitoring of keystrokes has been in use for many years. Personally, I can care less that someone is reading every word I type. (Remember IRC? - You both watched the screen as your letters pop up... typos, backspacing and all.)

What pisses me off is when probing eyes, and file thiefs slow down your computers connection or disrupt you with their pranks.
HULK_STANCE.GIF HaggarHeadlockEmoticon.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 7 2006, 03:52 PM
Quote Post
Noddy, have you read up on Morgellons yet?
(fibers under the skin)

I wonder if there's a connection to Mycoplasm, Bio-warfare and Morgellons???

BTW, I think I know someone who has had Morgellons for about 7 years.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 14 2007, 11:57 PM
Quote Post
The U.S. Secret Services Control Windows Vista
"Microsoft has confirmed: 'Yes, we have collaborated with the National Security Agency, the most secretive of all U.S. intelligence services, in the development of our new Vista operating system.'”

For many years it was only wild speculation. But now Microsoft has confirmed: "Yes, we have collaborated with the National Security Agency (NSA),: which is the most secretive of all U.S. intelligence services, in the development of their new Vista operating system. The company claims that this will enhance security for PC users, but critics fear there is an entirely different motive.

Berlin: The U.S. National Security Agency has participated in the development of the new Windows operating system, called Vista. A Microsoft spokesman confirmed this to Die Welt. "For some time, we have been cooperating with the intelligence services," said Thomas Baumgärtner, a spokesman for Microsoft Germany. With the support of the intelligence services, the goal is to make the operating system more secure against hacker attacks.

It is the first time that Microsoft has publicly admitted to cooperating with the secret services, but privacy advocates and critics have assumed as much for years. They fear that the NSA has built back doors into the operating system, so that PC’s around the world can be surveilled - including those owned by private individuals.

In December, the German Federal Government issued a strong statement in support of the scheme. Minister of the Interior Wolfgang Schaeuble demanded that in certain cases, German authorities needed the capacity to access private PC’s, saying that this tool is needed to fight terrorism and other forms of criminality. But Germany's federal data protection commissioner, Peter Schaar, sharply protested Mr. Schaeuble's demands.

Neither does Microsoft want anything to do with Mr. Schaeuble's ideas. "We didn't build any back-doors into the Vista operating system," said Baumgärtner. Tony Sager, the NSA chief of vulnerability analysis and operations, told the Washington Post, "Our intention is to help everyone with security". According to Sager there were "red" and "blue" Vista teams. The red team were the "bad guys," and they would simulate hacker attacks. The blue team were the “good guys,” attempting to repel the attacks.

According to Sager, by participating in Vista's development, the NSA sought to ensure the security of the operating system for its own use, since the secret services use Microsoft software in its own PCs. Similar cooperation is also conducted with German authorities. "We speak to our customers and also with the authorities about their security concerns," said Baumgärtner. For example, recommendations of the Federal Office of Information Security are routinely implemented.

OLD ACCUSATIONS

Similar charges were leveled at Microsoft seven years ago, when it was accused of having built a "Back-Door” for the NSA into its Windows NT operating system. According to Baumgärtner, this was disproved at that time by testing at the University of Göttingen RealVideo: German scientists could find no evidence of secret communications between Windows PCs in Germany with computers in the USA.

----------------------------------------------------------

THE ROLE OF THE NSA

The NSA is considered to be the most secretive of all U.S. intelligence services - its existence was still being denied in the 1970s. It operates global surveillance facilities under the name "Echelon (RealVideo)," which monitors the world's telecommunications. Experts believe that the NSA is able to examine e-mails sent from anywhere in the world.

According to its own statements, Microsoft admits it has cooperated with the NSA for the past four years. But so far, it has only admitted to yielding to requests for intelligence on a case by case basis. For instance, Internet Explorer contains, "encryption of personal data over the Web. But for many years, the NSA wanted the encryption kept intentionally weak: The NSA was able to crack the encryption with the raw computing power of its supercomputers.

In addition to Microsoft, other U.S. companies like Apple and Linux distributor Novell co-operated with the American intelligence authorities.

PUBLIC RELATIONS

By making these confessions, U.S. observers believe that the companies are pursuing their own PR-plans: The cooperation with the intelligence services is used to convey the message to the public that their software is particularly safe.

Above all, Microsoft obviously wants to counter any doubts about the security of the Vista operating system. But at least in Germany, Microsoft seems to have stepped on its own foot by admitting to cooperation with the intelligence services, as many PC users here are very sensitive when it comes to collaborating with any intelligence service.

Microsoft’s operating systems are used in approximately 90 percent of the world's computers. Vista - the new Windows - will be available to the German public on January 30, 2007.

http://www.watchingamerica.com/diewelt000013.shtml

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0479 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild