Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Yahoo is Tracking Group Members

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2006, 02:51 AM
Quote Post
I'm a member of several Yahoo groups, but I havn't posted or read them in many many months. I'm like a total paranoid and only feel safe posting at my website regularly.

straightjacket.gif

Cookies.... sounds so sweet an innocent doesn't it?

... BLOCK THAT COOKIE! HULK_STANCE.GIF

Yahoo is Tracking Group Members
1-14-6
If you belong to ANY Yahoo Groups - be aware that Yahoo is now using "Web Beacons" to track every Yahoo Group user. It's similar to cookies, but allows Yahoo to record every website and every group you visit, even when you're not connected to Yahoo.

Look at their updated privacy statement at http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy.

About half-way down the page, in the section on cookies, you will see a link that says WEB BEACONS.

Click on the phrase "Web Beacons." On the page that opens, find a paragraph entitled "Outside the Yahoo Network."

In that section find a little "Click Here to Opt Out" link that will let you "opt-out" of their snooping. Be careful! NOT to click on the next button shown. It is an "Opt Back In" button that, if clicked, will UNDO the opt-out.

Note that Yahoo's invasion of your privacy - and your ability to opt-out of it - is not user-specific. It is MACHINE specific. That means you will have to opt-out on every computer (and browser) you use.

Please forward this to your other groups. You might complain, too, but I'm not sure if anyone is listening..

Related article:

Yahoo Web Beacons Igniting Controversy Yahoo's current privacy policy is causing consternation among some users who object to their use of so-called 'web beacons'. Known in most circles as web bugs, these invisible images are embedded in websites and email and used to track your surfing - and even tell whether you've opened a particular email. http://antivirus.about.com/od/spywareandad...a/yahoobugs.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2006, 11:32 AM
Quote Post
Was Yahoo sold or something? I mean back in the day the were one of the best...but now...they are down the tubes and seem to bow down and be the forerunners to give info to TPTB.

Emails, IM, and now the groups.

We must find safer and more private ways to communicate...hmmm...I wonder if I should check out what Denmark or Amsterdam is offering. You know some other country who has a bit more freedom than the US.

America..the land of the free the home of the brave...what a JOKE!

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2006, 03:36 PM
Quote Post
Yahoo has sent me an email alleging that my address has been returning yahoo group emails. It goes on to say that, because I have received their email, the problem has been resolved and I should reinstate my Yahoo group mailings.

If the problem has been fixed, then why do I need to fix anything from my end?

I think that I was being set up for a sucker play.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2006, 05:07 PM
Quote Post
Since yahoo is public, they need to tell you about what they doing, although burrying it deep in the small letter print.

If you think you're safe over here, like nobody checking, think again. As long as we keep talking about tptb they don't mind. watch out as they might suspect we get organized. That is what they fear, that's why they try to check everything.

I read recently in the news that some "alumni" or something organisation or group gives students 100 usd to tape classes in which proffessors are giving "unbiased" lessons in politics... and even 50 usd if they just attent and tell the info afterwards, like if a proffessor tells that the bush regiment is bad or something.... And that it is done bcs of the balance for the lessons....
WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!
100 usd for a tape, were the recorder comes free!!!??? where there is money involved, there is sure politics involved (follow the money). Since students need money on a constant basis, it is gonna succeed for sure.

This is the most compelling evidence (up to now) that tptb are moving aggressively towards total control. Sure worries me! makes the yahoo thing like a traffic violation....

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 25 2006, 02:31 AM
Quote Post
@ Red WHAT?!?!

You have got to be kidding me!

*smh*

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 264
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 25 2006, 05:18 AM
Quote Post
We must find safer and more private ways to communicate...hmmm...I wonder if I should check out what Denmark or Amsterdam is offering. You know some other country who has a bit more freedom than the US.

Hmmm… as long as there are keyloggers and other spyware I don’t know if ANY place on the internet is “safe”. Meeting in person eye-to-eye might still be the only safe way to share info... blinkNEW.gif

I've started to use the Norwegian KVASIR to perform some search as I do trust them more. They give less hits but it's worth a shot....

http://www.kvasir.no/

I will also recommend the Norwegian web browser OPERA as an alternative to IE, Mozilla.... They are VERY good!

http://www.opera.com/products/desktop/

btw Quemonius, I really like your avatar! thumbsup2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0362 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild