Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Dark Era Soon Ends {Time Count}, Cosmic Cycles

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 204
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 22 2005, 09:16 PM
Quote Post
Greetings to Those Looking for Pieces

I found another piece of my own puzzle and put it into place and in case you are also looking for this one, I decided to post it…love to all hearts.

Imagine two clock faces side by side, because in essence all clocks have to go around twice, one for the cycle beginning with midnight and ending at noon, and again from noon to midnight; completing two revolutions.

The first clock you could designate the night and the second clock the day, because it takes a full rotation of this night clock to allow the shift from the deepest dark to the brightest light at noon.
Most of night hours of the night clock are spent in darkness, as light does not even begin to show until around six, and then it takes from six to noon to get to the brightest part. The darkness rules the night clock.

But at noon, the day rules, and it is not until six that evening that the light begins to wane until at midnight the deepest dark descends, only to be followed by the gradual shift into the light again.

Now, think of the four seasons superimposed upon these two clocks.

Winter would be in the place of midnight, and spring would be six o’clock in the morning, when light is just beginning to show. Then summer reigns at noon as we shift to the day clock. It is not until six o’clock that the gradual dimness of autumn begins to show the cycle is going into its night, or the Winter cycle, as it heads for midnight again, where the cycle will repeat.

Winter =midnight
Spring=6 in the morning {night ends}
Summer=noon
Autumn=6 in the evening {day ends}

Now, lets take both clocks and place a larger cycle over them to understand how the universe is a wheel within a wheel or a cycle within a cycle within another cycle.

Think of the first clock, the night clock, as being the beginning of a period of roughly 13,000 years, with the day clock of the same amount of time, 13,000 years. The total number is 26,000, and is the same as the Great Year, which was named after Plato.
Since humanity has no memory of the times before Atlantis and Lemuria, we will take up the period of time covered by the second of our two clocks. The time covered by the first “day” portion of our two clocks had already been completed 13,000 years ago, and the second clock of 13,000 years began.

Lemuria, later Atlantis, rose to their tremendous zenith, and then destroyed themselves, as the gradual shift from light to dark began.

Using the solstice dates, the Mayans were able to determine where the ending of the first 13,000 year period would be, and the beginning of the next 13,000 year period.

Using our superimposed clock, Atlantis would be noon on our clock, and December 2012, would correspond to midnight.

In the last 13,000 years of humanities dark night, each century saw increasing despair and spiritual ignorance, but like all things in the universe, nothing stands still. The end of this cycle is just as natural as winter ending and spring beginning.

Jesus said, “It would get brighter and brighter until the perfect day.” And his statement takes on new perspective when put it its framework within the cycle, for his message of hope was given, at a time of great darkness, yet it pointed to a time of light up ahead.

Edgar Cayce stated that “His light would again be seen.”

The Golden Age will begin as spiritual light replaces spiritual darkness.
Even now the light is filling minds and hearts of receptive ones. The times of slavery, oppression, and tyrants, are coming to a close and nothing can stop it. Those who love the dark will find they cannot remain in the dark with light flooding into minds.

Tree

Some research, based on the work of J. Jenkins

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 23 2005, 07:51 AM
Quote Post
Fascinating illustration, Tree. Thanks!

Reminds me of the saying, "It is always the darkest before the dawn." It is so very, very dark right now, but you're right. We're starting to sense the end of night and the dawning of a new day.

A favorite quote of mine:

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

candle2.gif candle2.gif candle2.gif candle2.gif candle2.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 204
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 23 2005, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Hello Impetuosity

I know the timing was not the best for posting this since so many are distracted with natural events, however there is a direct tie in. We are in the last darkest days of the darkest age,the Kali Huga calls this the Iron Age. So, there is going to be dark times but those who see this as part of a cycle also see it is followed by the best times. So you are right in your saying.

I recently had lost my PC before I got this one and had much time to finally watch the Lord of the Rings all of them with the long version and the making of, and I have to say that I say the moral caliber of that film is right for these times. And so I appreciate your comment more now than I would have before I saw that movie. ......actually, a man named Joseph Campbell who was the idea person behind Star Wars shows in his work that human identify with the path of the hero and Frodo, struggling to follow his mission. The challenges might be different but the struggle is the same. The personal demons, the spider lurks and we must slay fear and bring out the hero in ourself. Not to give up and I see a lot of the same pattern.
Thank you for the post Impetuosity.......one thing about this information form Jenkins, it made me see that once the energy of the new season is here as it is now, the darkness must abate, there is no doubt or question. You can't have snow in summer.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0309 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild