Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Disclosure Project - National Press Club, Confrence. Windows Media Player streams.

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 173
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 09:49 AM
Quote Post
http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

user posted image

Long download times for dial up connections but well worth the effort. Very interesting content.

--------------------
May you know Love and Laughter in your life.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 11:37 AM
Quote Post
I finally watched it. Kudos to these men and women for coming foward. Bush Sr. was mentioned many times. things seem to be coming together. This footage and these people are a threat to the oil industry in a unbelievable way. 9/11 staged directly after this was filmed.

Honestly it made me cry. Its not enough that we can't stop from killing each other now we have killed Aliens that have obviously meant no harm to us. yet we still kill and create new space weapons. I have always believed the shuttle accidents were not accidents but warnings to us. now we have rocks incoming and our ET friends will no longer stop them. serves us right I guess.

I however feel if we take our world back it wil not be too late. I'm jumping on this bandwagon and I will research where these people are and see if I can add or help to this cause.

I'm no where near done with this thread, but once again out of time for now. This is well worth the two hours spent watching. Try to keep in mind how scared these men and woman are for coming forward.

Peace until later,

Whisper

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 05:25 PM
Quote Post
I just finished watching this footage .... These men and women have nothing to gain from telling thier stories but alot to lose. They all looked a little frightened while telling thier stories and I commend thier courage for doing so. As the one man said at the end (I believe it was the actor) It only takes ONE of these stories to be true .... I myself have seen a UFO in broad daylight by an airport with a witness sitting right beside me. The truth needs to be told and I am with Ace I will help in any way that I can. I just hope that I am not judged with the rest .

Guest_Mike

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 07:37 PM
Quote Post
(I forgot ot login) I watched the 1 hour and 50 minute video. I was impressed. Dr Stephen Geer and the 20+ witnesses deserve our thanks and congratulations. Geer lined up his ducks. These people are top-shelf, they were all intelligent, well-spoken, credibility is not a factor. Geer himself has an intense, matter-of-fact delivery that commands respect. The witnesses' documentation is impeccable.
Among the subjects covered:

1. Alien air bases on the moon.

2. 57 different species of aliens - some look like you and me. (during UPI Q and A at 1:35) (I think that's the number I heard - someone correct me on that OK?)

3. Saucer craft crash retrieval information

4. Alien saucer crash survivor shot dead at Fort Dix. The Fort Dix crash was known in gov't circles as the "Roswell of the East".

5. Alien propulsion systems, alien saucers that perform at faster-than-light speeds.

6. Presidents Carter and Clinton were turned down by the CIA on request for UFO info. "Sorry, you don't need to know, you don't have clearance." Carter was refused by George H. Bush, W's father. That's incredible. The gall.

7. Existence of a "shadow governent".

8. Government projects investigating Nikolai Tesla's 100 year old power sources.

and much much more.

Everyone must hear this. Everyone.

Mike

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 08:32 PM
Quote Post
Excellant stuff!

I look forward to watching the video. Hint Hint Ace hehe

2. 57 different species of aliens - some look like you and me.

I came to the conclusion that aliens live amongst us in 2002 and then created my current website. They seem to have telepathic powers.

I detailed my theories from observations on one type that lives among us on my Warning page.

http://pupp.mentalstimulation.com/warning.htm

You may be one, most seem to be good people.

The warning is basically what we're doing to earth and how it will affect all other life on it.

Maybe I need to reword that page and title.

HMMMMM

Everyone must hear this. Everyone

I agree Mike!

Hiya Whisper!!!!
smile.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Just Me

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 9 2004, 01:53 AM
Quote Post
Spread the word - tell everyone you know!

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 9 2004, 05:11 AM
Quote Post
Thanks for the link, I will have to watch soon. My intuition still tells me not to trust anyone I know nothing about..including alien...but until disclosure happens, we'll never get a chance to find out who the good guys & bad guys are.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 9 2004, 04:19 PM
Quote Post
but until disclosure happens, we'll never get a chance to find out who the good guys & bad guys are.

You shall know them by their fruits.

Catholic pedophile child molesting clergy is a good clue.

Liars in govt who wage wars for profit and cause death to children as they drop their bombs from the skies is another clue.

Israel is another clue.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2004, 05:17 AM
Quote Post
"You shall know them by their fruits."

I can see the fruits of the ones you mention Pupp, I'm wondering about the fruits of the aliens. Until I see their fruits..I don't trust them, especially if they are in treaties with the govt...judging my the govt's fruits...I don't get a warm feeling about the potential fruits of the aliens.

See what I mean?

unsure.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL
Whisper

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2004, 08:38 AM
Quote Post
US has researched anti-gravity: book

LONDON, Sept 7: The US military may have conducted serious research into anti-gravity based on Nazi studies, a top defence journalist suggests in a new book.

In "The Hunt for Zero Point", journalist Nick Cook says, based on a decade's research, he believes by the 1950s the US was seriously working on anti-gravity "electrogravitics" technology, which would lift and propel vehicles without wings or thrust.

"I feel intuitively that some vehicle has been developed, particularly given that there is this wealth of scientific data out there, and the Americans have never been slow to pick up on this sort of science," Cook, the aerospace consultant for Jane's Defence Weekly, told Reuters in an interview.

Cook uncovered reports and sightings of a Nazi research device that had been hidden in a remote part of Poland, where it had apparently been supplied with great quantities of electricity - which an electrogravitic experiment would require.

Curiously, barely a hint of such Nazi research appeared after the war, suggesting that whoever captured it - probably the United States - immediately stamped it "secret", he said.

Cook noted that, as a respected expert, he is risking his reputation by writing seriously about a technology associated with UFOs, which most scientists dismiss as science fiction embraced by "hocus-pocus" believers.

The United States is known to have a huge budget for so called "black projects", because it spends more on defence than can be accounted for by adding up the value of public programs.

Cook admitted he cannot produce a conclusive case. But that is the nature of black projects, in which even the workers usually have no idea what they are working on.

In 1947, amid the early craze of UFO reports, an air force general reported on the possibility of the United States building disc-shaped objects with extreme rates of climb and manoeuvrability but without noise or evident propulsion.

In the mid-1950s electrogravitics was the subject of a few press reports, including one that described work by most of the United States' major defence contractors, Cook reported.

And then it all went quiet - just as stealth technology suddenly disappeared from view in the mid 1970s, only to re-emerge as operational aircraft in the late 1980s.-Reuters

http://www.dawn.com/2001/09/08/int3.htm
-------------------------------------
I want one!

BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2004, 12:37 PM
Quote Post
The technology "they" have hidden behind locked doors would probably blow our minds! Anything you can think of has already been made a reality. "They" talk about the world of tomorrow when, in fact, it's already here, but only for a chosen few. Wouldn't you love to see the interior of Rockefeller's home? The grounds are run on high tech security, too, far advanced in technology than what we can know. Picture that! Then consider what is underground at Area 51.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 10 2004, 04:10 PM
Quote Post
I'm wondering about the fruits of the aliens.

Anon. Cow. my conclusion is the so-called aliens or their human looking offspring are right in front of our faces.

We watch them in movies, they give us our news, they run our govts, banks and military and they preach religions to us.

It all ties in with the bloodlines.

Human suffering seems to provide them with lots of energy as well as mass public events such as sports, concerts and amusement parks.

We're basically batteries, like in the Matrix, and they feed on our energies like parasites.

I have felt this energy drain and I can no longer attend those mass public events.

I was told during my communications in 2002, that there are good ETs, and they have the same values as many of us at this forum do.

Truth, love, honesty and freedom from oppression.

Disclosure says there are 57 different types...

(did anyone catch that? 57 - Heinz 57????).

HMMMMM

--------------------

~ Buddha
AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 11 2004, 08:26 AM
Quote Post
The documents listed on this page were located in response to the numerous requests received by NSA on the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO). In 1980, NSA was involved in Civil Action No. 80-1562, "Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. National Security Agency". Documents related to that ligitation are marked with "*". "XXXXX" has been inserted in a title if a portion of the title has been deleted prior to release. To select a document click on the document title, and wait for the PDF version to be downloaded to your local viewer. Approximate file sizes are given after each selection for user convenience.

Please Note: These historical documents are PDF images of formerly classified carbon paper and reports that have been declassified. Due to the age and poor quality of some of the PDF images, a screen reader may not be able to process the images into word documents. In accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, individuals may request that the government provide auxiliary aids or services to ensure effective communication of the substance of the documents. For such requests, please contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-688-6524

http://www.nsa.gov/ufo/index.cfm

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world;
indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead, anthropologist

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

I finally found some time to get to the home site link above. It seems this project is going strong! lots of good info on the site. He has copies of all documents on his site.

Here an Testimony menu too!
http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/6monthsummary.htm

Whisper

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 11 2004, 08:40 AM
Quote Post
Awesome Ace. I signed up at Disclosure to be notififed for any updates they have. I also looked at some of the documents .. very interesting stuff there!

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 253
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2004, 03:24 PM
Quote Post
Hey, I saw this movie too a time ago... Just after its release I think... But what happened? It was all supressed that we didn't hear a word about? Or was proven to be a fake?

--------------------
"Those who know nothing about history are doomed forever to repeat it."
~ Will Durant

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0385 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild