Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dead Baby Nessie?, MYSTERY 'MINI-MONSTER' WASHED UP

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2004, 02:47 AM
Quote Post
Dead Baby Nessie?
http://www.whitehaven-news.co.uk/
By David Siddall
10-15-4

MYSTERY 'MINI-MONSTER' WASHED UP

The body of the strange marine creature washed up on Parton shore

user posted image

the old beer can gives you an idea of its size
Picture: John Story

PARTON residents are baffled by what has been described as a "mini Loch Ness Monster" washed up on their beach.

Joan Singleton, from Firth View was strolling on the foreshore near to where Lowca Beck flows out to sea when she came upon the "monster".

She alerted friends, saying she had never seen anything like it.

Jack Southam, skipper of the Whitehaven sea angling charterboat Riptide, said on seeing a photograph of it: "I have never seen anything like this in all my years at sea."

user posted image

Another Parton resident told The Whitehaven News: "It seems to have a seal's body, the tail of a whale, fins on top and sides, but also claws and really sharp teeth."

Do you have any clues what this peculiar beastie might be?

Call our newsdesk on (01946) 595136.

http://www.whitehaven-news.co.uk/leisure/v...e.asp?id=133786

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Group: Members
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2004, 03:03 AM
Quote Post
omg.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2004, 03:21 AM
Quote Post
Dinosaurs are dead.....

right?

user posted image

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 17 2004, 01:17 AM
Quote Post
UPDATE

SEA MONSTER THEORIES FLOOD IN

monster mystery: The marine creature on Parton shore
By David Siddall

MAN’S fascination with the natural world is as strong as ever judging by the dozens of letters and calls The Whitehaven News received after a strange sea creature was washed ashore at Parton.

Whitehaven man Robert Beattie said he saw a similar creature a few weeks ago on the beach at Braystones.

He said: “It had quite big ribs and a backbone and I knew it could not be a fish, I thought it was an alligator, maybe a pet that had been thrown into the sea.”

He said the one he saw was slightly smaller than the one pictured in last week’s The Whitehaven News but was “much the same”.

BNFL were swift to light-heartedly emphasise: “It’s nothing to do with Sellafield!”

Dr Brian McCusker, of Newcastle University, rang to say when he has been fishing off the St Bees and Seascale coast he has noticed weird inbred beasts. He said some of them are “like something from the Alien film’’ about four or five feet long.

A civil servant from Carlisle, who did not wish to be named, said: “It is a species of penguin, I am sure it is an old penguin that has lost all its fur.”

Charles Harvin, an American now living in Bulgaria, said: “Mystery monster?

“I wish it were a mini-Nessie but it’s a seal pup in a fairly badly decomposed condition.

“Gases in the body have bloated it out of proportion and the fur and skin in the small areas (flippers) have been scavenged or slipped off.

“I’ve seen many that look the same on the North Coast of California. First time I saw one I was also sure it was something ‘new’. Any marine biologist should be able to tell quickly from the teeth.”

Marine biologist Chris Frid said: “Pictures show a decomposing and hence very bloated young harbour porpoise.

“These are moderately common around the UK but are more difficult to see at sea than dolphins, they tend to stay underwater more and only show the blow hole when breathing”.

Nick Jeffrey, from Dent View, Egremont, said: “I think it is a baby porpoise that has inflated with decay gases.”

An anonymous caller said: “Unable to resist, I rang the Centre of Fortean Zoology and got through to someone called CFZ who became audibly excited. I gave him the web link which he typed in as we spoke.

‘This is unbelievable,’ he said. ‘I need you to get down there now, it doesn’t matter who’s around, just put it in a bin bag and Fed Ex it down – we’ll reimburse your costs.’”

But later we had this message: “Sirs, I am a representative of the Centre for Fortean Zoology, based in Northants, England. We study unknown and out-of-place animals (www.cfz.org.uk).

“My attention was drawn to your story of the ’mini Loch Ness Monster’.

“I have consulted a number of experts, and have come to the conclusion that the photo is actually of a foetal porpoise with desiccation of the pectoral and ventral fins which make them look like claws.

“No mystery here I’m afraid – but maybe next time.”

http://www.whitehaven-news.co.uk/leisure/v...c=331&id=135691

It's just a porpoise. un huh

--------------------

~ Buddha

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2004, 06:42 AM
Quote Post
Hoy PuPP, just thought I'd mention that the Terydactyl pic you posted is supposed to be the recreated one that was made 'cos the original had disappeared. The original (which resurfaced later) is the one without the torn edges. I have it on my hard drive but don't know how to insert on the post. I think I need to get on to one of those image server thingys. Any recommendations for one would be appreciated. Keep up the good work, your site is the best !

Here's a pic of another strange marine creature, have you seen this one?

user posted image

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2004, 01:09 PM
Quote Post
Hey Ganesh2005,

That's a strange looking fish. Weird circular symbols on it too.

There's so many species on Earth, in the oceans, wilderness and rainforests that have not been identified yet. I'm sure many species die off before being catalogued.

Some have recommended:
http://www.photobucket.com
to host images.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Lurker
Member No.: 375
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 07:35 AM
Quote Post
hey guys, i'm new here but i have been reading pupp's site for a very very long time. i saw the picture posted with the picture of the Pterodactyl and the soliders. i believe this is the original picture.
user posted image

here are some other interesting pictures. the first is of another Pterodactyl. the second is of a baby t-rex that was found. the links for the two sites are at the bottom!

user posted image
user posted image

Pterodactyl info
t-rex info

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 09:30 PM
Quote Post
Heya Levi, good to see ya! waving.gif
buzzemoticom.gif

Thanks for the photo images.

The Ptero with the soldiers that you posted is a different image... a smaller animal.

Way cool... so there's another one!

And wow, the baby T-rex, amazing. I never saw that before.

Of course, dinosaurs have been extinct for millions of years. Non of those images can possibly be real.
trippymirror.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 403
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 31 2004, 04:47 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (PuPP @ Dec 5 2004, 09:30 PM)
Of course, dinosaurs have been extinct for millions of years. Non of those images can possibly be real.

Not that I'm a Stewart Swerdlow fan, but since his Q&A is easy searchable, here are some tidbits anyway:

Pterodactyls
Posted: July 22, 2001
Two callers called in on a radio show with David Hatcher Childress [he knows a lot about the hidden history of world, and Dino sightings] one lady had a sister who saw a Pterodactyl with her husband in the woods in Texas. She said it gave out a shrieking sound and she told her it attacked her and her husband. Other caller was a man from Pamona..i think thatís in california. Anyway, he told of living near the big highway 60. He said for some nights he kept hearing these loud shrieking noises that sounded like a giant rat. Went outside with his searchlight, pointed it upwards in the sky, and about 100-150 feet high and saw a huge pterodactyl flying overhead..he also went on to say that he hears these shrieks every nite..so like you said before: pterodactyls are still alive! Iím surprised anyone hasnít been attacked and reported these incidents more often!..David Childress said pterodactyls have been seen many times in southwest texas,arizona, and many other parts of U.S. ALSO mentioned them being heard and seen in every country in South America. Also mentioned Africa as well! These people were serious i could tell! What do you think stewart?
Stewartís Reply: I know and respect David Childress a great deal. He is a true gentleman. There are so many creatures out there that science refuses to validate because it would
destroy their false version of history and evolution.
Thunderbirds have also been seen in modern times in the Midwest and South in the US. I believe that many of the recent dinosaur sightings are the result of openings from the
inner earth to the surface where there is a release of these creatures to see if they can tolerate the modern world before the Reptilians make their public appearance. Sooner or later, it will be photographed, as is the plan, and then the rush of hidden NWO secrets will be revealed.

Dinosaurs
Posted: March 8, 2004
In regard to your mentioning on the galactic history tapes about dinosaurs existing in the Central African Republic, here is a small sample of stamps issued there: Central African Republic - March 19, 1988 (set of 8)
Brontosaurus (Apatosaurus), Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Stegosaurus, Tyrannosaurus,
Corythosaurus, Allosaurus, Brachiosaurus
Odd that stamps from there would have dinosaurs on them, considering the many other alternatives.
Janet's Reply: There is a reason for everything.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0869 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild