Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A small pyramid, but big discovery

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2008, 11:13 AM
Quote Post
September 29, 2008

A small pyramid for science, a big discovery for the Bosnian Pyramids

An archaeological site in Donje Mostre, in the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramid, has unveiled a Neolithic artefact that has been dated to 6000-3000 BC. The discovery was made by students of the German University of Kiel on September 23, and was announced by Zilke Kujundžic, who is actually one of the main opponents to the pyramid project, having filed numerous petitions for the work to be stopped, claiming the entire project is a hoax.

The small ceramic pyramid – in some reports also referred to as a benben stone, because of apparent visual similarities with such stones in Egypt – is a major discovery, showing that local people, millennia ago, created ceramic objects in the shape of a pyramid. One can only wonder why, noting that Donje Mostre is also the location where giant rectangular stone blocks have been found, some of which are definitely manmade.

Nevertheless, being the extreme (one might argue irrational) critic she is, Kujundžic has refused to admit she might be wrong, stating that the find is “not related” to the nearby pyramids. Meanwhile, Kujundžic was also accused of not having shared the discovery with the local Visoko museum. It is no doubt divine irony that some of the best archaeological evidence for the reality of the pyramids, has been unearthed by one of its fiercest opponents.

user posted image

http://www.philipcoppens.com/roadnews.html

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2008, 02:20 PM
Quote Post
That is truly ironic. Although, the natural explanations given for the Bosnian pyramids are exhaustive and persuasive, part of me wants Osmanagic to be proven correct. I think that is motivated by the selfrighteous indignation of his critics, one of whom has slurred me in association with Osmanagic. An association, which does not exist, BTW. I am tempted to launch into a profane, abusive rant but this is, after all, PuPP's forum where a certain modicum of decorum is maintained.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2008, 02:54 PM
Quote Post
Hey Tex --- decorum premits rants in defense of someone who defames you or tells lies about you or your work.

Speak your mind Tex -- that's why I created this forum... -- I grew weary of my postings being deleted, censored and altered by moderators and owners of the many forums out there.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 14 2008, 03:36 PM
Quote Post
Thanks, Mark, but it occurs to me that I may have ranted on this before and I hate to sound like a broken record street crazy. Basically, a Bosnian bimbo lambasted me for wearing an el cheapo WalMart cowboy hat because Osmanagic wore a hat too, kinda like Tom Mix, Zahi Hawass and Harpo Marx. This, being done while lifting photos of me from my website, having been steered there by a kneejerk debunker from a popular gator refuge in Dixieland. Okay, enough steam venting; the rice and vegetables are done now. LOL!

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 15 2008, 04:21 PM
Quote Post
Rant away, TA! I enjoy reading your posts!

I hope you enjoyed your meal! smileNew4.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 19 2008, 02:37 AM
Quote Post
Hey Tex --- Ha! --- Wasn't that the dork who was claiming there was no pyramid in Bosnia ---or the one who was? --I forget ---

I recall someone got all upset here at my forum for no reason after we posted about the Bosnian pyramid.

Heck --- those of us who study know about the pyramids found all over the world ---many of which are unknown to the avg person.

And I thank you for sharing your discoveries and adventures.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 24 2008, 04:41 PM
Quote Post
Hey, Mark. I don't think any of the folks I referred to every posted here but it's possible they did during the height of the controversy. Nationalistic emotions ran high in a region poorly understood by most of us. The genocidal wars that wracked the region following the collapse of the Soviet Union have origins extending back to the Medieval period and before. Osmanagic's pyramid offered the hope of increased tourism to a place few would consider visiting given all the bad press resulting from the atrocities reported during and after the UN interventions there. Critics said Osmanagic was only out to make a buck and others said he was doing irreparable damage to legitimate Roman and Medieval archaeological sites. The fact is that the cultural resources of Bosnia had already been devasted by the wars and corrupt bureaucracy had polished off anything that survived. I don't see that Osmanagic did any great harm by scraping off the topsoil of the purported pyramid and he did turn up some pretty interesting objects be they natural or artifactual. He did seem to spur some local pride and cottage industry with his project but I certainly do not think he got rich off any of it. Nor did anyone else as far as I know. As for the Roman ruins and Medieval cemetaries, I don't recall ever hearing about them prior to Osmanagic but Roman and Medieval sites were never of great interest to me. I realize that they are to others and I can understand why some people might be miffed by the limelight being focused on what they consider to be a bogus project. What I found most interesting about Osmanagic's investigations of the area were the spheres and pavements which were so similar to the ones I found in Oklahoma. It was interesting to see the same arguments and explanations pulled out to discredit the Bosnian phenomena that had been used earlier on me and the Oklahoma sites. And I think that is how I got dragged into it by one of the people who had come down on me years before. I've since put some distance between myself and the pointless bickering over what this stuff is or is not but it did dredge up some really unpleasant recollections and ugly emotional baggage. It is for this reason that a part of me would like to see Osmanagic score a knockout suckerpunch on his detractors. Personally, I have a deep suspicion that the truth of the matter is an order of magnitude older and weirder than either side could ever bring themselves to imagine.

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0575 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild