Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (185) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> AUSSIE SURVIVALISTS, What's going on Down Under?
Donna

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 04:43 AM
Quote Post
Hi MET....I wll check that link out. Right now, I'm reading a link that was posted on GLP camp...Largely talking about Stitchens works and that the Enki created us.....What to believe? I don't know!

It is a long article, but what they say about circumsizion (sp) makes sense...why would God create us inferior and have to do surgery on the foreskin right off the bat? Does that really make sense?

Dee, what do you think...did you read that link? The sentences are too long for the page, so I copied it to my word processor....easier to read that way.

http://ivan.harhan.org/documents/2003-05-briefing-doc.txt

This article has something about a moon base, but I haven't read that far yet.

Donna

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 06:14 AM
Quote Post

G'Day Met,Donna...or should I say evening Met as it's almost midnight here and no doubt you are in bed now.Met I am still using windows 98..refuse to run anything else after watching everybody I know that is using XP continually having to reformat because of a virus......my daughter is on her 3rd reformat because of a bug.......like Pupp I am still on dial up (but not for much longer it's driving me insane...to slow) and have been on the net for about 18mths with only one virus that AVG picked up straight away.
I think as long as you have a good firewall..spyware etc you will be ok. I go to most of the same sites as my daughter with no trouble and she is always getting a virus of some sort with XP....I down load a lot of music and still no trouble...so stay with 98.
Donna sorry to hear you are not feeling well..look after yourself..you have been a busy girl the last few days..lol....rest a little and I will be in touch.
Hi Earthbound glad to see you found us....left a message for Some Guy that we were all here..hope he makes it cheers2.gif

Peace bb neko.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster
Donna

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 01:38 PM
Quote Post
BB...Hi, I am feeling fine..yesterday I was just kind of tired, when I posted that, but I perked up later on. Thanks for your concern!

Love to you BB

Donna

Hoss the SURVIVER
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 03:05 AM
Quote Post
Ice age befoe GLP went under..ouch i will have to check B E.
think i put it in the folder...groan work.

Hey, MET wot do that say about your Drivin..? i was in a dune buggy thingy once. Ended up with plaster from the ankle to the hip.. Joyfull aint' I
Hoss bop.gif
EGM bouncefire.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 264
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 04:20 AM
Quote Post
Donna,
Wow, wouldn't it be great if we could all get together? Hoss, Magada, MET and the girls?....
Could we make it a beach party in Aussi-land? That would be great.
Met, you might have to get that ‘yellow fellow’ on the road real soon… Donna and I might be on our way abroad... cheers2.gif wink.gif
Are there any age-limit for 'beach babes' from your point of view?!

try http://www.samsara2003.com/New/new-main.htm
This person seems to vibrate at a higher level than the rest of us mere mortals..........

I’ve been following this site for some months now. It's a nice site even though I’m not to happy about the zeta-talk and channeled work, but I do find some interesting links from there.
Makes me really curious about the link between 'my' God and the (cosmic) higher-entities. It’s too bad that religion and science split apart so long ago…

I know that is using XP continually having to reformat because of a virus......

Oh my, I’m leaving my old 98, and will have a XP by this weekend…

Does anyone know if I actually need to install some spybot/ad-aware or something - when I run Norton virus/firewall?
I noticed when I visited GLP that my firewall very often warned me about intruders….

Ice age befoe GLP went under..ouch i will have to check B E.
think i put it in the folder...groan work.

thanks for trying Hoss hugs.gif I remember that I found it interesting with a quick look.

PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 04:22 AM
Quote Post
Good evening/morning to all of people down under.

The world is an amazing thing...down under??? Isn't our Creator amazing??

Just wanted to stop over and say hi! I plan to stop and visit you where ever you post at...

I am very anxious to hear David Booths daughter....There was something posted on the GLP Camp about The Catholic church wanting contol over Fatima..Some believe it has something to do with the 3rd message of Fatima. Things might be heating up.

The broadcast by Booths daughter is tonight......interesting times we live in. And with this large anomoly that Orelinde posted about.....could be what Booth saw.

See you all later,

I Love all of you!

Donna

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 04:32 AM
Quote Post
Donna,
I've read that Booth/Fatima-thread, but what did you mean by saying
And with this large anomoly that Orelinde posted about.

do you have a link to where I can read her posting?

I will be around here at Pupps and I won't join GLP Refugee-camp.

A user posted image for you Donna.

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 280
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 05:06 AM
Quote Post
Hi hoss, I'm rebuilding a beach buggy, just for tootling along the great ocean road....smile.gif
The dune buggies your talking about I actully built a couple manny years ago, before the head nanny came along and made me settle down and support her and raise a couple of kids....
I have a couple of friends that are building the new edge buggies and putting 750 motor bike engines in them, maybe I'll try my hand at one next, tho I don't think my back can take all that jolting these days, so I may see out my retirment cruising the beaches....smile.gif

Hi Donna & Blue Eyes, its starting to warm up in Aussie land, ideal for a beach BBQ....

MET

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 05:28 AM
Quote Post
Hi Donna & Blue Eyes, its starting to warm up in Aussie land, ideal for a beach BBQ....

sounds great - I might not be archiving my bikini then - here up north in Norway the days are shortening and it's getting colder.. we're heading for the winter...

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 05:51 AM
Quote Post
"I might not be archiving my bikini then " and I bet you look great in a bikini....smile.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 06:13 AM
Quote Post
...and I bet you look great in a bikini....

you bet... cool.gif you would feel like bouncefire.gif....

tongue.gif just remember - i'm not a teenager any longer.. laugh.gif

------------

edit ---
what I meant was - I think I'm too old qualifying as a 'beach babe'...

PMEmail Poster

Hoss the SURVIVER
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 06:17 AM
Quote Post
maybe I'll try my hand at one next, tho I don't think my back can take all that jolting these days, so I may see out my retirment cruising the beaches....
Or a full body caste.. should help the back tho'.

Yo B E, i am still looking, it was a section from a page i put somewhere. Next step go over floppies and a few cd'sset up as super floppies.
Hoss the nackered
EGM

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 06:23 AM
Quote Post
thank you Hoss.. but don't put too much effort in it... you might find it some other time when you're looking for something else... at the moment I'm a bit obssessed with this idea that we might be heading for a new ("mini"-) ice-age or/ and poleshift...

sweet dreams Aussis...

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 01:36 PM
Quote Post
at the moment I'm a bit obssessed with this idea that we might be heading for a new ("mini"-) ice-age or/ and poleshift...

Blue Eyes, I,ve been obsesed with that for the past seven years, just starting to chill out now......

I think you would make a great beach babe, I'm not a spring chicken either..........smiley.gif

MET

PMEmail Poster
Hoss unlogged

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 6 2004, 04:04 PM
Quote Post
OO'II MET i am using win 98. and have had little trougle with virus's,
Also run AVG,spybot search and destroy ad-aware 6.0.
Go Into http://www.grc.com and fin the shields up online spy ware checker stuff. Plus look into their free stuff page.

Hoss the ever helpfull
EGM buddy
May God have mercy on thy VB, my son

Topic OptionsPages: (185) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 1.9997 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild