Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Katrina: 1035 Dead - Inadequate Aid Assistance, Levee's Fail - New Orleans Underwater

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 07:03 AM
Quote Post

OMG! It just keeps getting worse! shakehead.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 07:30 AM
Quote Post

Just found this on another forum,havn't checked out the links yet!

HURRICANE KATRINA DEATH TOLL - THE REAL STORY !!

Posted By: ironwolf <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 1 September 2005, 9:41 a.m.

Hurricane Katrina Death Toll - The Real Story

We are not being told the real story about Hurricane Katrina.

The first evidence of interference from the authorities was the delay in information from the Natioanl Hurricane Center. I regularly watch the National Hurricane Center at www.hwn.org and the longest they ever take to update is 15 mins. They normally update EVERY TIME at 7am, 11am, 7 pm and 11pm. (Why do they have two delays of EIGHT hours between 11 am and 7 pm and between 11pm and 7 am?).

The update for Katrina finally came through on Sunday at 1.30 pm - 2.5 hours OVERDUE - but was only dated 10am! Not the normal 11 am. Speed has gone from 160 to 175 mph! Why was the report 3 ½ hours late?

There was an update at 4pm. Which was a good thing, since they don't normally do that. But again, from memory I think this was at least an hour late, but I can’t remember how late. In this update the speed was meant to have slowed down to 165 mph, yet it was still off shore. Why did it slow down if it was still off shore? They normally pick up speed near the shore. Was this a lie? Was it really faster than this?

There was NO 7 pm update – just before it hit!!!

Then the next update finally came through at 11.30 pm – NOT 11.00 pm, but again it was even later than that as it was labeled 10 pm, not 11 pm. So again it was really 1.5 hours late. WHY???

The later updates were also late but I didn’t record what happened with them.

I posted some of the above information about the delay in information on rumormillnews.com. Soon after, we received an email which was meant to be from someone who saw the reports from the Hurricane Hunters (the airplanes that fly directly into hurricanes to collect data). This person said that Hurricane Katrina was really a TORNADO - 200 MILES wide!!

Here is the post about the tornado.

This is a snip from an email from Louisiana. The writer does not live in MO. It was written at 11:58 am today. I really In his words, his area will get it in the stomach, while New Orleans gets it in the teeth. Fearsome
stuff.

"The hunters just came in -- the speed of the eye-wall is so damned high that on the Fujita TORNADO Scale this is a giant, force THREE TORNADO!!! A damned 200-mile wide TORNADO!!!!!"

Kate

The original that we posted is at:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=77480

There is some evidence that this may have been the truth:

The damage was so wide. Hurricanes normally are much more local.
The hurricane died out VERY quickly. Normally hurricanes continue way up the country, maintaining strength for quite a long way. We read reports that journalists were surprised at how quickly it disappeared. Tornados vanish quickly. Hurricanes don't.

Now, are we really being told the truth about the death toll? Here’s a post where they admitted there were a lot of bodies. Whey we were being told that the death toll was only 100, the media said at

http://www.wwltv.com/local/stories/083005c...c.43bb0409.html

Things were so bad, Nagin said, that rescue boats are bypassing the dead. "We're not even dealing with dead bodies," Nagin said. "They're just pushing them on the side."

If you have seen the photos of how vast an area was flooded with water up to 20' deep, you will realise that if there were only 100 bodies, they would not be "pushing them to one side" as they rescued the living.

Here's a post that is meant to be from someone who knows someone who saw what was really going on, which claims that the real death toll is in the thousands (tens of thousands?). And yet 24 hours after this post the media claimed that the death toll was only 200.

The original is posted at
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=77695

Posted By: Ghost
Date: Wednesday, 31 August 2005, 12:35 p.m.

DEAD BODIES IN TREES THROUGHOUT MISSISSIPPI - 1,000s.
Astonishing Exclusive From Mississippi BREAKING NEWS

Paramedic Rescue Operation | 8-31-05

It is with heavy heart I write this... I have finally reconnected with my best friend who is a paramedic who was sent from Georgia 2 days ago to Gulf Port, Mississippi before the hurricane hit. He just reached me within the last 10 mins via emergency cell phone to tell me he was alive.

Thousands of bodies have been discovered throughout Mississippi in Gulf Port, Waveland, Hancock County, Bay of St.Louis.

They are hanging in trees and they are pulling them out 30 at a time.

Entire families found drowned in their homes and washing up on shore. The stories he could tell me were brief.

National Guard is on the scene and arresting anyone seen on the streets. The numbers are staggering and what I have been told tonight will shake people to their foundation as the numbers will be coming out in the next 24-hours of just how many people have actually perished in these and 3 other beach communities. More to follow....

None of this may make sense to people who do not realise that many high-ranking people in the government and in the military are Satanists. See this webpage for evidence:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Rel...ns_of_satan.htm

Satanists have to make regular human sacrifices. Does the miliatary have the cabability of turning a hurricane into a tornado? They have been researching weather modification for years.

But even if they didn't do that on purpose, they DO have the capability of turning a natural disaster to an even bigger disaster by delaying news, giving false information and delaying rescue efforts.

In 2001, FEMA warned that a hurricane striking New Orleans was one of the three most likely disasters in the U.S. But the Bush administration cut New Orleans flood control funding by 44 percent to pay for the Iraq war.

See

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/internatio...,372455,00.html

Many have asked, why did FEMA take so long to rescue people. Why did Bush take about two days befor sending in the military to help (Have they really anything better to do?). People were stuck on roofs, and maybe in houses, without any fresh water to drink, after days.

Katrina made landfall on August 29. On Aug 31 the incompetent (evil?) mayor ordered the police to STOP SEARCHING FOR SURVIVORS and concentrate on looters. Guess the insurance companies have more claims to help than saving lives. Here's the quote:

Looting spiraled so out of control that Mayor Ray Nagin ordered virtually the entire police force to abandon search-and-rescue efforts and focus on the brazen packs of thieves who have turned increasingly hostile which came from:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050901/D8CB7BE82.html

We should invite these big brave looters to visit Florida after a hurricane. The Florida National Guard when deployed after a hurricane after a hurricane. Period. No questiosn are asked. Therefore looting is very rare in Florida after a hurricane.

Bush now declares that he will "rebuild New Orleans". New Orleans is a city that is built inside of a bowl, below sea level in a hurricane area on the ocean. Pumps are needed to keep it dry - the water does not drain out by itself as it normally does. This city should not be rebuilt.

There are huge areas of america that are empty, especially close by in Texas. The people should be relocated throughout America in hotels, given enough money to find new jobs. The skyscrapers should be pulled and the area turned into a national park, to prevent people being tempted from living here again - to be fodder for the next satanic sacrifice.

The planned incomptence continues. Buses coming to get people out of the flooded superdome turned away people from nearby houses. See
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050901/D8CBFMF01.html

The best pictures are not from US papers, they are from The Sun in England. See

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005400589,00.html and
http://www.thesun.co.uk

Copyright Stephanie Relfe 2005 - 2010

This article, or parts of this article, may be copied as long as no alterations are made,
and as long as you link to www.metatech.org or www.relfe.com (www.relfe.com has information which is a bit more acceptable to most people than www.metatech.org)

www.metatech.org

http://www.metatech.org

Peac bb simbafly.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 07:34 AM
Quote Post
A lot is going to hang on what happens at Zepher field -- if FEMA does in fact shut it down, the national guard said "it's over."

I've been listening to this feed all night, and going by the events I honestly think that if they can just keep the people supplied with food and water, they'll probably be able to maintain order long enough to get everyone out of New Orleans. The National guard was about ready to evacuate the soldiers from gates A-C of the superdome because the situation was so volatile, but the potential riot was brought down by serving them breakfast!

The scanner's awfully quiet right now, so either things are fine or things are really bad and they're only communicating on encrypted channels.

I just hope that the worst is over and that things will improve from here on in.

It's amazing how much doesn't get reported!

Wheeeeeeee I've been up all night listening to this thing! crazy.gif

I hadn't bothered looking,I just assumed because he hasn't had his head all over the TV screen which he is want to do to big note himself that nothing had been said or done.Although must admit I have a mental switch that automatically goes to OFF when I see his face lol2.gif so maybe he has and I missed it!

lol, I understand completely! I have the same reaction when I see either Paul Martin (people are pissed off and he's pandering to try to keep his minority government from collaping) or Dubya (we must stay the course, everything's fine, blah blah kill kill smirk twitch now watch this drive) on the tube.

-sleepless Nightshade luvcoffee.gif

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 03:04 PM
Quote Post
Nightshade, Thanks for the list of nations offering aid... it makes me sick that our govt turns them away while telling the people to donate out of their own pocket. Here in So Calif, lots of money is being collected via donation centers and I know that that money will not go to the people in need.

What it shows to me is that we have a bunch of criminally insane people running our nation.

Betty and Blue Eyed, Thank you for the reports.

Death toll reported on CNN is 180 in Mississippi. No reports on death toll for New Orleans yet.

The experts say the death toll will be in the thousands.

Atlanta Georgia - Gas is 6 dollars a gallon.

People are without food and water while the focus is on looting.

What do they expect? People are hungry and need supplies. Like the woman with the diapers... boy - she's a real criminal isn't she?

It's gonna get worse with all of the toxic chemicals, feces etc. in the water and the people are getting more desperate.

I'm hoping that another storm doesn't hit them soon, but I have a hunch that more is to come.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 03:07 PM
Quote Post
CNN is reporting that snipers are shooting at medi-vac helicopters.

Now why would the citizens of New Orleans be shooting at the very people that are there to save them, their families and neighbors?

It appears to me to be the perfect excuse to send large amounts of armed military into the area. A nice pratice run on how to herd a huge homeless American population.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 06:05 PM
Quote Post
Death toll total still unknown.

Many people have infections due from having open cuts and sores and being in the toxic water.

I have MSNBC on the tv behind me and I heard a woman cry out,
{Paraphrased}
"They drop food and supplies by air in Baghdad, why can't they do that here"?

That's a very good question. It would be easy to airdrop water and food to those stranded under 4 feet of floodwaters. But they couldn't even get enough helicopters to patch the broken levee's.

Also on MSNBC they just showed some of the relief effort. They aired some video footage of ONE small military helicopter filled with cases of bottled water.

The crew in their dark military outfits were unloading the cases of bottled water and they just yanked them out of the helicopter and threw the plastic wrapped cases onto the ground with many breaking open and bottles spilling out.

You could see plastic bottles on the ground and the cases were all damaged which will now make transporting the bottles to those who need it even more difficult.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 06:08 PM
Quote Post
It just hit me...

The reason for the slow response is due to the majority population there.

Watch the video footage and you'll see for yourself.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 06:17 PM
Quote Post
Poor people just don't seem to matter as much as the rich.

The 'haves and the have mores' are showing their true colors with the poor response in actual aid to this disaster.

Chaos has broken out because there's not enough food, water, no bathroom facilities, no power and not enough medical aid.

This is going to get ugly and it's all by design.

I can see those unmarked white rail cars coming into play soon.

"Welcome to your new home"
CAMP FEMA

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 07:08 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp ...
spot on observation about the socially and financially marginalised
folks down there in New Orleans...

For the last two days Ganesh and I have been just gobsmacked at
the utter lack of emergency response ....
This is not the remote area of Aceh in Indonesia ... this is happening
in the country thats supposed to be THE world superpower ...

There has also been a curious lack of specific news coverage here in Oz ..
Only today in the media,has there been any criticism of the US governments'
astonishing silence and lack of action ..

Could it be that its just because the people suffering are poor and black???
In a country that is run by a predominantly white wealthy minority ???
You have to wonder how quick the emergency response would be if it
were white wealthy folks in the same predicament ...

Oh ... thats right .. wouldnt be an issue would it ?? because those people
would have had the financial rescources to flee the oncoming catastrophe
in the first place ...

Perhaps president Shrub would have postponed his holiday earlier and
actually made disaster relief preparation BEFORE the storm hit...
God help those folks coz it sure doesnt look like the prez will...
Not soon enough anyway ...

Does this look like a social CULL .... To anyone else ???
Lets hope some relief comes to those poor people soon ...
peace ...
Nodstar*

This post has been edited by Nodstar on Sep 1 2005, 07:25 PM

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 07:33 PM
Quote Post
Could it be that its just because the people suffering are poor and black???
In a country that is run by a predominantly white wealthy minority ???
You have to wonder how quick the emergency response would be if it
were white wealthy folks in the same predicament ...

Oh ... thats right .. wouldnt be an issue would it ?? because those people
would have had the financial rescources to flee the oncoming catastrophe in the first place ...

EXACTLY!

I see this being intentionally orchestrated and allowed to get worse.

Just like in the 1992 L.A. Riots when the police did nothing and let things get out of hand for 3 days.

In this case, no real aid relief is coming so some people will have no choice but to raid local stores to try and get some food, water and basic necessities and with well placed snipers shooting at medi-vac helicopters and ambulances it will require that armed military forces take over.

IMO, the only real crime is those who steal something from a store that they do not need in order to survive or those who prey on others. I know I'd be grabbing food and water if I was hungry and I wouldn't feel a bit guilty if my govt had denied me aid for 3 days.

The real criminals in this all are those who have drained Americas treasury and resources for their oil wars and profit schemes.

And if we were using alternative fuels and clean energy vehicles, then we wouldn't be worried so much about oil refineries that were damaged by Katrina harming the US economy.

Check out this report...

China evacuates 790,000 as typhoon slams into coast
AFP
Thu Sep 1, 2005

SHANGHAI - China evacuated more than 790,000 people as powerful Typhoon Talim slammed into its east coast after barreling across Taiwan, where it left three dead and dozens injured.

Talim was forecast to be the strongest storm to hit China this season and the observatory in Fujian province issued its highest-level alert, warning of potential landslides, flooding and widespread damage.

With a radius of 250 kilometres (155 miles), Talim was packing centre winds of up to 144 kilometres (86 miles) per hour on Thursday, according to the central weather bureau in Taiwan.

The China Meteorological Association said the storm made landfall at Putian city in Fujian late afternoon, bringing torrential rain and strong winds.

State television showed rising seas off the coast of Fujian as rains hammered coastal roads, but winds did not appear as strong as they were in Taiwan where three people died and 59 were injured on Wednesday and Thursday.

Nearly 500,000 people have been evacuated in Fujian and another 291,000 from neighbouring Zhejiang province, according to local officials, while some 30,000 fishing vessels returned to harbour.

Most flights from Fujian's capital Fuzhou were cancelled Thursday and schools province-wide have been ordered to close until Monday, state television said.

Talim is "probably the strongest typhoon China will experience in terms of wind this summer," said National Meteorological Centre expert Zhang Ling.

Wang Dongfa, head of Zhejiang's meteorological bureau, said they expect the typhoon to focus on Fujian but nevertheless warned of torrential rain to Wenzhou, Taizhou and Ningbo cities and surrounding areas.

East and southeast China are prone to typhoons and have been pummeled by dozens over the past 50 years.

Talim churned through Taiwan Wednesday but by late Thursday had largely left the island as it churned toward China.

Two men drowned in southern Tainan and northern Miaoli counties while a 60-year-old woman was hit by lightning in the southern Changhua county, the National Fire Agency said.

Offices, schools and financial markets closed in Taiwan, all domestic flights were canceled and many trains and international air services were delayed.

An air raid drill slated for Friday in Taipei was postponed until next week.

Electricity was cut to 1.7 million homes but most were expected to be reconnected before the end of the day.

In Taichung, a bridge connecting Kukuan, a popular hot spring, was submerged by flash floods, prompting the evacuation of hundreds of tourists.

In the northeastern county of Ilan, powerful waves smashed into the port of Wushi which was closed by the authorities.

Among those injured were eight prisoners and a policeman, hurt when their van rammed a crash barrier.

In the capital, where the rain and winds were less severe than elsewhere, bars, karaoke lounges and restaurants were crowded as people took advantage of the national holiday declared as a result of Talim.

Most air and land traffic was expected to return to normal later Thursday as the typhoon moved away.

Signs Comment: It seems China didn't have any problem evacuating over 790,000 people, yet the US government couldn't even get roughly 500,000 people out of New Orleans?
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs.htm

--------------------

~ Buddha

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 08:03 PM
Quote Post
There was a very short little quip on CNN, apparently 30 nations have offered aid so it looks like my list is far from complete! They didn't say which countries, if any of it had been accepted or when any was expected to arrive.

With everything their reporters are seeing there, I'm guessing that CNN and undoubtedly other major stations will either have to fire most of their reporters or become legit, truthful news sources. I hope it's the latter. It makes me want to scream every time I see politicians come onto the tube.

Something must be happening, because the news is starting to report things that they normally wouldn't have. There were a bunch of hotel guests who'd organized and paid for buses to get them out -- the military commandeered them, and when they tried to leave the city on foot they were stopped with shotguns pointed at them. A citizen eventually picked them up and rescued them. People from neighboring areas trying to help are driving in with supplies and being turned around at checkpoints by the state police. There was a man and some scottish tourists bunkered down and stranded on a roof. The man swam for EIGHT HOURS with his three dogs, encountering several rescue boats who refused to pick him up. And this is just what I've seen on CNN...

The good news is that at least some aid is finally being accepted. One of the local stations had reported that an urban search and rescue unit from here in Vancouver was being sent in to Louisiana, but there were some rumors that they had been prevented from entering the US by Homeland Security. I tried finding more information on this yesterday and was a little worried because I couldn't find any information going either way -- it was as if they'd never been sent at all!

Well, I'm glad to be able to say now that the rumor was a load of crap, and they're in Louisiana now. Hopefully this is just the beginning, and the US will be accepting more of the aid that is being offered to them.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

There were a couple of pictures that I stumbled across last night and can't seem to find again now, maybe some of you have also seen them. They were both off of Yahoo news, the first was of a black man and the caption read something along the lines of "man wades through chest deep water after looting a store." The second photo showed two white women, the caption reading (paraphrasing) "Women wade through chest deep water after FINDING food at a local grocery store."

Biased?

I agree Pupp, they should have been airdropping supplies as soon as the wind had died down enough to safely launch aircraft!

*The astrodome in Texas is now full, anyone else coming in is being turned away sadoriginal.gif They'd better get some more shelters set up quickly.

This post has been edited by Nightshade on Sep 1 2005, 08:06 PM

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 08:03 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp ..

Just a quick note regarding the offer of aid from other countries ...
Apparently Australia has offered aid to the US ...

But the US government has declined the offer of aid from outside
sources of assistance...

While its own citizens suffer and die for want of rescources that are
easily accessible... is it just me .. or does this seem like an orchestrated

CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY ????

Thanks also to Nightshade and Laz for giving us an informed report of
the situation ... I hope your'e going to share more of your computer advice
with us all again soon .. I could certainly do with some of your outstanding
tek advice ....

And Blackbetty for those links an updates .. there is bugger all informed
media re this situation ..free to air OR cable ...

Once again ... Pupps Forum stands righteous
in the face of Media Disinformation ...

peace and goodvibes ..

Nodstar* (minus Marvin... sigh)

This post has been edited by Nodstar on Sep 1 2005, 08:04 PM

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 08:22 PM
Quote Post
Just a quick note regarding the offer of aid from other countries ...
Apparently Australia has offered aid to the US ...

But the US government has declined the offer of aid from outside
sources of assistance...

While its own citizens suffer and die for want of rescources that are
easily accessible... is it just me .. or does this seem like an orchestrated

Just like 9/11, the incompetence is just too well orchestrated to be legitimate incompetence. The storm itself has caused a lot of pain and damage, but the majority of the destruction and chaos has come from human error(?) and (mis?)communication. Which makes it very sad sadoriginal.gif I think things would be better if the people down there at least had a sense that everything possible had and was still being done to help them.

Thanks also to Nightshade and Laz for giving us an informed report of
the situation ... I hope your'e going to share more of your computer advice
with us all again soon .. I could certainly do with some of your outstanding
tek advice ....

N/P, I figure if I'm going to keep on top of the situation I might as well post what I learn so others can see it too. If anyone goes to GLP, my other half posts as Temple Cat (although it's a safe assumption that a fair bit of what he posts are things that I've shouted at the tube, and a fair bit of what I know is information that he's scoured the web for!)

I'm also always up for giving out a little tech help, just post the problem and I'll be sure to pounce on it smileNew4.gif

--------------------

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 08:33 PM
Quote Post
Good old browser history...

Here's one of the two pictures from yahoo

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530

The second picture has been removed due to "language controversy"

It's interesting which of the two images was deemed controversial enough to remove!

--------------------

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2005, 10:07 PM
Quote Post
Here's a photo provided by Impetuosity on another thread.

And here we have 'The Hurricane President'

user posted image

is it just me .. or does this seem like an orchestrated

No, I see it also. This is being done on purpose.

THEY shall create Order out of Chaos

Reported on CNN, 10 billion has been approved by Congress for disaster relief aid.

What that means is some friends of their's will score big. Select Private contractors, administrators and other suits (straits as Noddy calls 'em) will spread that 10 billion amongst their bretheren while people denied of aid shall be sacrificed daily to appease their bloodthirsty god(s).

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 1.3809 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild