Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 'Hating Christians Is Just Good Sense', By Harmony Grant

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2007, 11:26 AM
Quote Post
'Hating Christians Is Just Good Sense'
By Harmony Grant
12-13-7
The hate crimes bill was struck from the federal arms bill and that's worth half a party. I say half because it was struck down thanks to God, not wise legislators or American protest. The House passed this bill 237 to 180; the Senate passed it 60 to 39. That's a lot of stupid, swindled or evil legislators. 

Hate crime laws will do nothing to protect Americans from violent crimes-crimes that are already, of course, illegal. They will instead choke law enforcement with the difficult and inappropriate job of determining and punishing motivations behind crime. They will empower the government to punish and prosecute beliefs and speech.

We've gone over this before (See, Top 11 Reasons You Should Fight Hate Laws- ). We've said repeatedly that, as cases in Canada and Europe prove, hate laws only prosecute certain "hatreds" and "bias." Bias against Christians isn't among them!

[Last week] In Colorado, four people are dead after two shootings by a gunman who hated believers and published anti-Christian rants on the web.

Two Christians were killed at a missionary training center. Twelve hours later, two teenage girls were killed and others sustained gunshots at a mega church founded by deposed evangelical leader Ted Haggard. Many more would have died if a brave (and praying!) security officer had not killed the gunman.

Need I say what would happen if these violent crimes had been committed at two synagogues?

Cries of "Hate crime!" would have been instant. The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, architect of hate laws worldwide, would have been quoted in every major newspaper, demanding increased attention to hate crimes and laws for the poor victims of "anti-Semitic" religious hatred. We know this because hate law advocates exploit every potential hate crime, inflate every statistic, and cry bloody murder at every possible chance--always seeking to inflame public emotion in favor of these laws. One can only imagine the hand-wringing, the ceremonies, the well-funded documentaries linking this horrible crime with mistreatment of the chosen people throughout history.

But what happened to the Christian victims? The day after the shootings, BBC ran the story on the front of their "Americas" page. Their report had not a whisper about hate crimes. USA Today headlined the story on page 1A. Their article also contained no mention of a potential hate crime. The ADL, ever eager to shriek "hate crime," didn't even mention the shooting on their ostensibly anti-hate website. Conversely, they were quick to respond to the alleged subway attack on four students (in which no one died) because it might have been "anti-Semitic."

About the slaying of the Christians, Colorado Gov. Bill Ritter was quoted: "Violent crimes of any sort are tragic enough, but when innocent people are killed in a religious facility or a place of worship, we must voice a collective sense of outrage and demonstrate a renewed commitment to keeping our communities safe."
Sounds nice. But again, the governor made no mention of the hatred driving the gunman's grisly spree. It's not like Ritter doesn't know about hate laws. In 2000, as a member of the House Judiciary Committee, the governor spoke in favor of increased hate crime laws at the federal level. In May, Ritter signed an ENDA-type bill into Colorado law, making it illegal to "discriminate" against homosexuals or transgenders in hiring or firing. But when it comes to Christians, where's the love?

Don't misunderstand: I'm against hate laws ­ I'm against special protection for evangelicals, homosexuals, or anyone else. I'm just pointing out the inconsistency among those who do advocate these laws. They're faster than falcons to cry "hate crime" over any suspicious action, word, or even symbol (a noose, anyone?) erected against a racial minority, Jew or homosexual. But Christians get no defense. Again, that's because these laws are meant to enforce certain beliefs--to legitimize homosexuality and Jewish supremacism, for example--and silence those who disagree, like Bible-believing Christians. They're not about justice.

ABC's news story notes, "Haggard and the New Life Church had links to Youth With A Mission. The two groups worked together on a controversial missionary program that focused on converting people in Muslim countries to Christianity." Despite pointing out that missionary activities might stimulate hate in many people, ABC doesn't hint that the shooting spree against this Christian church could be a hate crime. Maybe that's because their news writers share that emotion. They see bias against Christians as good sense, not hate.

For ADL, every act or word that might even be construed as anti-Semitic, anti-Zionist or anti-Israel is described as assaulting Jewry worldwide and is linked with historical sagas of irrational hatred of Jews. Meanwhile, Christians are killed in countless nations and freely slandered and censored here--and I hear no outcry from the "Anti-Defamation" League, no outburst from media against "rising Christophobia" or the scourge of "anti-Christianity" in the world.

The Colorado shooter said he hated Christians for causing so much of the pain in the world. This has been a pretty common theme of late. Many elite opinion makers have been blaming "religious extremism," especially that of Christians, for historical wars, oppression, and evil. Should we press hate charges against these thinkers for inciting the Colorado shooter to violence? Don't expect the ADL to march for that anytime soon!

The UK Guardian recently ran a good column against hate crime legislation . It asks that law enforcers not be turned into thought police. It leads with these words, "There is a book widely available in Britain that openly incites hatred of gay men. They are, it says, 'an abomination' and 'shall surely be put to death'. The book is Leviticus - a holy text for millions of people worldwide."

This is a key to why the Colorado Christians aren't championed as victims of hate. Hate law advocates think Christians are hateful, racist, proselytizing (that's a dirty word) homophobes. They are the spreaders of hate, not potential hate crime victims!

Remember, we live in a nation with an elite culture that considers Christianity more dangerous than homosexuality.

At a recent movie awards show, mega-stars George Clooney and Brad Pitt presented a parody of Larry Craig's disgrace--making a joke out of men seeking anonymous sex with other men in public bathrooms. Yeah, that kind of behavior is clearly nothing to worry about. The real worry is Christian "Bible bashers" who might express "hateful" moral judgments or "bias" against people who engage in such behaviors!

That's why you won't see parades turn out to commemorate Colorado's Christian "hate victims." That's why someday, not too far away, lawmakers will throw Christians in prison for owning the Bible (hate literature).

Opposing Christianity isn't hate, after all. It's just good sense.

http://rense.com/general79/dodws.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2007, 11:32 AM
Quote Post
Here's some literature from the bible, that our controllers seek to keep us from finding out. In all of my years in sunday school and church, there was no minister, preacher, pastor, priest or rabbi who ever showed me revelations in the bible.... but it is easy to find as it's the last chapter in the bible.

Now here's a gem...

"I know of thy works and tribulations and poverty, (but thou art rich), And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"
~ Revelations 2.9

And here's another one I like...
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
~ Revelations 3:9

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
extremely pissed off

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2007, 07:36 PM
Quote Post
I carry Sunday School scars too. How evil would a person have to be to tell young children that they are born evil as their inherent nature and because of that they deserve to burn for all of eternity in a lake of fire and tormented and tortured by incredibly terrifying supernatural beings? I have had so much more than a gut full of this crap that I feel like hell will be trembling in fear when I turn up there!!!

Three words describe the beginings and nature of Christianity:

Inquisition, Crusades, Pope

Personally, if somebody told me that the vatican was going to be nuked, I would want to be the person who presses the button.

That's not a crime of hating people who are dumb enough to be Christians in this day and age because most of them only follow as a way to abdicate responsibility for their own thought patterns and they 'choose' not to learn and understand the history of their dumb-arse churches.

I hate vampiric oppressors. I hate pedophiles. I hate murderers. I hate insincerity. I hate gluttony. I hate crapulence. I hate suffering.

Isn't that most of what the Christian church was built on? If you're honest with yourself, you'll say "yes".

If Christians are frightened of hate crimes, then maybe they should wake up to themselves and do some history lessons because the Christian church was founded on blood and terror and still reigns supreme as the worlds biggest terrorist organisation.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

PUT THAT IN THE POPE'S STOCKING AND HANG IT OVER HIS HEARTH!!!!!!!!!

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2007, 11:02 PM
Quote Post
nice rant!

To me, a good christian is not someone who goes to church each week and pays the tithe(cash) to the many pedophile priests and confess their sins so that the church would know all the gossip and bad things the community was doing.

A good christian does not try and force their religion on you or their god or beliefs.

A good christian lives by the laws of Moses that make sense for good living.
(most people are unaware that Moses actually had over 600 laws and we get the condensed version of 10 and those 10 vary from each denomination and churches)

But to me --- these are the important ones for good living....

Thou shalt not kill
(unless in self defense)

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
Or... Thou shalt not lie---
(except when she asks you if her dress makes her look fat --- I suggest that you lie then!)

Thou shalt not steal
(unless you are taking back something that was yours to begin with)

Thou shalt not cheat
(The exception of course, is TAXES, cause that is robbery and no crime in the Lords eyes for not giving the criminally insane families more of your hard earned money)

Thou shall not commit adultery and remain faithful to your commitment.

Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you.

I believe that if you cause no harm to other people, animals or the Earth, then you have broken no law.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 1515
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 15 2007, 07:28 AM
Quote Post
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
Or... Thou shalt not lie---
(except when she asks you if her dress makes her look fat --- I suggest that you lie then!)

Thou shalt not cheat
(The exception of course, is TAXES, cause that is robbery and no crime in the Lords eyes for not giving the criminally insane families more of your hard earned money)

My favorites. LMAO.gif

PMEmail Poster

Lurker
Member No.: 1707
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 16 2007, 01:04 PM
Quote Post
The code of Hammurabi predates those 10 commandments, which I think were expanded upon in Leviticus.

One difference is that Hammurabi's code was not "Phallacious", as is the religion of Yahweh.

CODE

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 16 2007, 04:33 PM
Quote Post
For those who do not know what 'Phallacious' means...

It's the worshiping of the male organ... phallic symbol

For example, The Washington Monument is a giant phallus.

OhZone -- and the texts from the bible are apparently older Summerian legends retold --like the Epic of Gilgamesh.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 18 2008, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 444
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 19 2008, 05:28 PM
Quote Post
user posted image

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 19 2008, 05:34 PM
Quote Post
user posted image

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 19 2008, 08:25 PM
Quote Post
I believe that if you cause no harm to other people, animals or the Earth, then you have broken no law.

Nearly there Pupp - follow that policy and you will be very close to not breaking any of God's laws.

To get the full effect you must not only cause no harm but also have no desire to harm. And passively not desiring to do any harm is not enough - you must love your fellows (real love; not physical love).

This is my undoing - I will be judged for it.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0319 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild