Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Don't Donate to the Red Cross, Alex Jones

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 2 2005, 04:06 PM
Quote Post
I've always felt that these major charity organizations were mere money makers for the elite. Sure, they do provide some aid, but only a small percentage of the millions that they rake in from the compassionate unselfish caring peoples.

Don't Give Your Hurricane Donations to the Red Cross
Establishment charities have history of withholding disaster funds

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
September 1 2005

As the aftermath of hurricane Katrina continues to wreak mayhem and havoc amid reports of mass looting, shooting at rescue helicopters, rapes and murders, establishment media organs are promoting the Red Cross as a worthy organization to give donations to.

The biggest website in the world, Yahoo.com, displays a Red Cross donation link prominently on its front page.

Every time there is a major catastrophe the Red Cross and similar organizations like United Way are given all the media attention while other charities are left in the shadows. This is not to say that the vast majority of Red Cross workers are not decent people who simply want to help those in need.

But what the media fails consistently to remember in their promotion of the organization is that the Red Cross have been caught time and time again withholding money in the wake of horrible disasters that require immediate release of funds.

The Red Cross, under the Liberty Fund, collected $564 million in donations after 9/11. Months after the event, the Red Cross had distributed only $154 million. The Red Cross' explanation for keeping the majority of the money was that it would be used to help 'fight the war on terror'. To the victims, this meant that the money was going towards bombing broken backed third world countries like Afghanistan and setting up surveillance cameras and expanding the police state in US cities, and not towards helping them rebuild their lives.

Then Red Cross President Dr. Bernadine Healy arrogantly responded when questioned about the withholding of funds by stating, "The Liberty Fund is a war fund. It has evolved into a war fund."

Despite the family members of victims of 9/11 complaining bitterly to a House Energy and Commerce Committee's oversight panel, the issue seemed to be brushed under the carpet and the mud didn't stick.

The Red Cross' scandalous activities reach back far before 9/11.

After the devastating San Francisco earthquake in 1989, the Red Cross passed on only $10 million of the $50 million that had been raised, and banked the rest.

Similar donations after the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 and the Red River flooding in 1997 were also greedily withheld.

Smaller charities that were involved with the 2004 Tsunami relief project went public to say that large charities like Red Cross and United Way were engaged in secret backroom negotiations with each other that meant a large portion of the donation money was purposefully restricted from reaching the most needy areas affected by the disaster.

The history is clear, the Red Cross and other large so-called charities are in actual fact front group collection agencies for the military industrial complex.

Many informed historians have even alleged that the Red Cross was used as a Skull and Bones cover to overthrow The Russian Czar and pave the way for the rise of the Bolsheviks.

Do not give any money to the Red Cross unless you support the expansion of empire abroad and police state at home. Find a smaller trustworthy organization in the local area of New Orleans and make your donation to them.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/septe...905redcross.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 548
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 2 2005, 06:03 PM
Quote Post
And additionally Mark, many of those uncaring elite WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF who do give to organized frauds, who gather cash and disperse it so sparingly, and especially to those who TRULY need it..., most are probably just looking for a tax writeoff, and could care less what it is used for, just as long as they can chalk it up as a "charitable donation" moneyflip.gif

--------------------
"Come to the edge", he said.
They said: "We are afraid. "
"Come to the edge", he said. They came.
He pushed them & they flew."
(Guillaume Apollinaire)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 9 2005, 04:42 PM
Quote Post
If I had money, the Salvation Army would be the only major charity organization I would donate to.

IMO, The United Way and the Red Cross are run by greedy criminals.

American National Red Cross emergency relief
Washington, DC

http://www.redcross.org

Top Person: Red Cross President Marsha Evans
Top Salary:* $651,957

Total Revenue FY ending 6/2003: $2,946,000,000 (That's Two BILLION, 946 million)

"...One charity has stayed above all this for 137 years. The Salvation Army is unique among all U.S. charities for many reasons. Let,s start at the top. Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary just $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 Billion dollar organization. By comparison, Brian Gallagher, President of the United Way receives a $375,000 base salary (plus numerous expensive benefits) and the Red Cross President Marsha Evans receives $450,000 plus benefits..."

full article:
http://www.conservativetruth.org/article.php?id=

The Red Cross Racket
From Ken Adachi
Editor@educate-yourself.org
9-4-5

The American Red Cross or the International Red Cross, like the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or the World Bank, is an Illuminati-controlled front organization whose true purpose is completely opposite from their stated purpose.[...]

The moment a 'natural' disaster like Hurricane Katrina roars through the southeast, radio and TV spots flood the airwaves seeking monetary donations to be sent to the Red Cross. With heartstring music playing in the background, the radio announcer tells us that the Red Cross is "always there in time of need" and now that the "poor victims of Hurricane Katrina are suffering" with this terrible tragedy, "won't you open your heart" and make a "generous" donation?

Oh Brother, these guys have the science of bilking people down to a fine art! [...]

And what do they do with the money? For the most part, they keep it for themselves! Recall how the families of the victims of 911 had to badger, harass, and threaten the Red Cross in an attempt to get some 11 million dollars that they would not release to the families-even a year later? And that's what we were told in the media, but how much money did the Red Cross really rake in from 9-11?

The CEO of the Red Cross and other corporate celebrities receive obscene salaries and other big buck perks, while other charities operate on much leaner budgets for use by the charity itself.

http://rense.com/general67/redcr.htm

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 249
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 10 2005, 01:10 AM
Quote Post
We discussed this issue at work. None of us wanted to give to the red cross. The Salvation Army we could all kinda agree on. We decided though, that our local NorthWest Medical Team was who we would give our donations to. We know some of the team members personaly and trust the doctors and nurses and other medical technicians who go to disaster areas when needed. We know our money goes directly to items needed for the victims.

We also have a fund for employees that were affected by the hurricane. We have 1400 employees missing or unaccounted for in the affected areas. Our employee fund gives 100% of all donations collected to the employees in need.

The bigger the organization usually the more overhead they have and less $'s go directly to those in need. Always do your research before giving to any charity...

There are over 4000 missing federal employees all together.....

My carpooler is from New Orleans, and her siblings live there...Her brother and sister both lost their homes and everything in them, but they survived. They are living in hotels, one in Jackson, Mississippi and the other in Baton Rouge. Her son and daughter in law live in Mississippi, but were lucky not to get hit.

This is like an eye opener for my carpooler. She was a total Bush lover, and now is just really pissed and depressed about the way things are happening. We try not to discuss politics, because we both really care about each other. She has a great sense of humor and is fun to be around. She is also very caring. I have had some bad things happen this year and she has gone out of her way to help me. Even suprises me with flowers at my desk. A real caring woman. I think this is getting to her though, she did tell me how pissed she was over the slow response to help out victims...This may be getting to her real good.. She made it to work 1 day this week

But, then again, my neighbor seemed to feel real bad this week too and missed 3 days of work this week also....We may all be feeling the aches.

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 10 2005, 02:02 AM
Quote Post

Hi Pupp! Know what you are saying,the Red Cross here has demonstrated the blatent contempt for the people who donate money to their organization.During the tsunami appeal with the millions of dollars the public had donated the Red Cross was "sprung" hosting a slap up dinner for their cronies with public donated monies. I feel really mean but refuse to give to any charity.

And don't start me on the Salvo's arguing.gif I have had nothing but bad experiences with them as well. For a so called "God Fearing" organization they leave a lot to be desired.

I remember years ago when my youngest daughter was about five she was going to sunday school which was at the end of our street (Salvation Army) and had been going for quite awhile when out of the blue I had the captain knocking on my door to tell me that unless I joined their congregation my daughter was no longer welcome in their church. furious.gif How do you explain to a five year old why she can no longer go to sunday school? clubinhand.gif She was very upset for a long time but eventually got over it and to this day has never forgotten that experience,and she is now 33.Don't get her started either! pissed.gif lol2.gif
So now that I have finished my rant! about the only charity here that I would give the time of day to is St Vincent DePaul. winkNEW.gif

Peace bb simbafly.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 10 2005, 05:28 AM
Quote Post
If I had money, the Salvation Army would be the only major charity organization I would donate to.

I'll second that one, PuPP. I have heard and read many, many times, from people who have been in positions where they needed aid, that the Red Cross did little or nothing for them, but the Salvation Army was always there at the front lines, doing what needed to be done.

Betty, sorry to hear your story, though. I hope that was just one isolated event, brought about by some poor slob who didn't know any better. Too bad for the hurt it brought for your daughter, though. sadoriginal.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2005, 09:58 PM
Quote Post
I am third with you, Pupp. I also donated to St. Vincent DePaul also. I don't care too much for the Red Cross. I volunteered to help out setting up our convention center for the evacuees that came here also.

captainsheildpose.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2005, 10:33 PM
Quote Post
Hi zookeeper, impetuosity, betty, starchilde and akihset2004.

Thanks for your response. I have my own tales of the Salvation Army and I will post it one day soon.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2005, 01:39 AM
Quote Post
Fraud Alleged at Red Cross Call Centers
By Jacqueline L. Salmon
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Nearly 50 people have been indicted in connection with a scheme that bilked hundreds of thousands of dollars from a Red Cross program to put cash into the hands of Hurricane Katrina victims, according to federal authorities.

Seventeen of the accused worked at the Red Cross claim center in Bakersfield, Calif., which handled calls from storm victims across the country and authorized cash payments to them. The others were the workers' relatives and friends, prosecutors said last week.

The scam came to light when Red Cross officials noticed that a suspiciously high number of people were picking up Red Cross money at Western Union outlets near the Bakersfield center, even though few evacuees were in the area.

The Red Cross called law enforcement authorities. Forty-nine people in the Bakersfield area have been indicted in the past three months for filing false claims with the center.

More indictments are expected soon, said Stanley A. Boone, an assistant U.S. attorney in Bakersfield.

The incident reveals a sometimes chaotic system that the Red Cross cobbled together after the devastating storm get cash to desperate evacuees. Many had fled their homes with only the clothing they wore and what they could carry.

Before winding up the program two weeks ago, the Red Cross gave out $1.3 billion to evacuees in more than 1.4 million households. It was the charity's largest cash-assistance program ever -- double the amount of cash it distributed after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, according to financial statements.

"We went in knowing that we had a great need, almost an incomprehensible need," said Michael Brackney, manager of the Red Cross's client services program.

But charity experts say that in this era, when a highly visible disaster can trigger an outpouring of hundreds of millions of dollars, relief groups are under enormous pressure to disburse the money as quickly as possible or risk the ire of donors.

In the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, when the Red Cross was criticized for attempting to use some of the money to prepare for future disasters, donors have little tolerance for diverting funds to other causes, say those who study charitable giving. But that presents challenges to charities that usually are careful to parcel out aid based on need.

"Sometimes they have so much money, there is no obvious, easy way to give it out," said C. Eugene Steuerle, a senior fellow at the Urban Institute who conducted studies of the money donated to charities after Sept. 11.

In the days after Katrina tore through the Gulf Coast, Red Cross officials realized they faced a gargantuan task. Hundreds of thousands of evacuees fleeing the storm would need money quickly. Some left their homes with no identification, no cash and no access to their local banks.

Red Cross workers usually meet individually with victims of disaster -- whether a house fire or a hurricane -- to determine how much money will be needed to get through the first few days. But with more than 1 million evacuees headed to 47 states, Brackney said, "the scope became apparent, and we realized we had to enact nontraditional means for getting assistance to people." Otherwise, Red Cross officials calculated, it might have taken until March to get all the cash to those who needed it.

Red Cross officials decided to give aid to those who lived in Zip codes designated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency as the most severely damaged areas. They also set up call centers to field most of the claims -- the first time in its history it had done so.

Regardless of the damage suffered or individual needs, payments to evacuees were the same: $360 for a single-person household to a maximum of $1,565 for households with more than four people.

To run the call centers, the charity contracted with a North Carolina company, 2XCL, which in turn subcontracted with a Florida staffing company, Spherion Corp., to hire hundreds of temporary workers to handle calls to the Bakersfield center and smaller call centers in Falls Church and Niagara Falls, N.Y. Red Cross also arranged with Western Union to issue cash to evacuees after they had been approved for assistance through the call centers.

The call centers, however, soon became overwhelmed. Up to 16,000 calls a day flooded the Bakersfield center, where 450 Spherion employees and Red Cross volunteers were on duty.

A Red Cross volunteer from Bowie who worked in the Bakersfield call center said the facility's call agents had to use three or four awkward database systems to determine eligibility. It made it relatively easy to cheat by filing multiple claims, said the woman, who asked that her name not be used because she is an active volunteer.

Some evacuees remained on hold as long as eight hours while waiting for an available call center agent. Sometimes they fell asleep.

"We would have to get on the phone and yell: 'Hello! Hello! Hello!' " said Jen Elliott of Bowling Green, Ohio, a volunteer who worked in the Bakersfield call center in September. If they were unable to wake up callers, they would have to hang up, she said.

The work was stressful, workers said. Some frustrated evacuees who had spent days trying to get through cursed and shouted at the workers.

Some Spherion employees, according to criminal complaints filed in the cases, found ways to manipulate the system to their advantage.

Information provided by victims -- such as names, addresses and birthdates -- was supposed to be verified by call center agents before evacuees were issued a claim number that they could submit to a Western Union office to receive payment.

But word spread through the center, prosecutors said, that the system's security could be circumvented. Some Spherion call center workers started creating files for themselves and for others, obtaining claim numbers and picking up cash at Western Unions, prosecutors said.

In one fairly typical case, according to the indictments, three Spherion workers -- 23-year-old Robert Johnson, 19-year-old Aminah Randle and 20-year-old Candice Brown -- allegedly set up false accounts for one another and for several relatives and friends. All have been charged with wire fraud.

Johnson's sister, Nashima Johnson, was arrested after she picked up relief funds at a Western Union outlet in a check-cashing store in Bakersfield. The store manager recognized her as a regular who had lived in Bakersfield for several years and called the FBI.

Among those indicted, six people have pleaded guilty.

Red Cross officials emphasize that no Red Cross workers have been accused in the fraud and that the amount stolen was a tiny fraction of their cash program. They plan to seek restitution.

But they say they have learned from the experience. They are testing systems for the next hurricane season that offer more security but also speed up the process for victims.

"We knew we ran the risk of putting assistance in the hands of potentially unscrupulous individuals not affected by the hurricanes," Joe Becker, a Red Cross official, told a congressional Ways and Means subcommittee at a hearing this month on the charity response to Katrina. "We concluded that it was a reasonable business risk and mitigated the risks as possible."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...5122600654.html

--------------------

~ Buddha

Forever in Blue Jeans
Member No.: 13
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 12 2006, 12:26 PM
Quote Post
The Salvation Army would get my vote as well. I have done volunteer work with them, they do go the xtra mile.

--------------------
Maintaining my level in the atmosfear.
PM

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2006, 10:20 PM
Quote Post
IMO, The United Way and the Red Cross are run by greedy criminals.

beavisheadbang.gif

Bravo!

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0434 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild