Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Must See Movies!, Please post a must-see movie/documentary

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2005, 02:22 PM
Quote Post
Please post a must-see movie or documentary that may be prophetic, historical or just plain symbolic. I plan on having many edutaining dinners with movies this winter.

I found these interesting but I am looking for more.

The Stand
-Calling of the chosen ones

Matrix I
-Dual Worlds

What Dreams May Come
-Was about life after death and death after life

Dune
-World domination ruled by Spice

Waterworld
-No land left...populace live ontop of oceans

The Abyss
-underwater heaven

Stargate
-Door to planets in Ancient Egypt

War of the Worlds
-Cosmic Battle between Earthlings and others

This post has been edited by Quemonius on Oct 14 2005, 03:08 PM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2005, 02:34 PM
Quote Post
Here's a couple that I like....

THEY LIVE (re: the changing of the atmosphere and aliens among us)

The Arrival (re: the changing of the atmosphere and aliens among us)

Total Recall (re: colonies on Mars)

The Red Planet (or other recent Mars movies)

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2005, 09:50 PM
Quote Post
Just watched 'Little Shop of Horrors' jam.gif today (haven't seen it for about 10 years) and paying attention as I do these days, to teeth - shock.gif holy crap!!!

Bill Murray does a little appearance in the dentist scene toothache.gif .

I've never noticed his teeth before, and this movie was made before alot of those new-fangled cosmetic dental techniques were really good. I think those were his real original teeth!!! Look closely everyone, take a real good look!!! Just you see if it doesn't scare the @#$% out of you.

Experts will tell you that the shape of the human tooth is pretty much a generic design throughout our species, so - what the hell was that?!?!?

Another Hallmark moment? crazy.gif

That's the nature of Hollywood folks...

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2005, 05:22 PM
Quote Post
I am watching the new Manchurian Candidate with Denzell Washington for the first time.

And, for some reason everytime he is looking all crazy...he looks just like the Beltway Sniper.

Is it just me? I mean I called the sniper guy a MC all the time but I find it quite eerie that Denzell is playing this role and looks just like that man!

Anybody else get that vibe when watching this? Didn't this movie comeout just after the Sniper incident?

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2005, 05:39 PM
Quote Post
Yesterday I went to see Aeon Flux. Numbers of people reduced to 5 million, kept in one city. I won't tell the plot, but there is definite message in the movie. Go and see it!

Also, I think the harry potter movies are good. The bullshit from the church about evil in this is pure fear on their side. The movies open up the imagination of children of today, which is necessary because too long we lived under the oppression and their dictations. If people start to think that everything is possible, which I think is, it will be the end of any ruling religion or government in the future. And it is about time that period starts.

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2005, 06:21 PM
Quote Post
LMAO.gif

eatpopcorn.gif
Gosh there are so many good ones I have seen. Yes Harry potter is cool. I just went last week to the last one. Yes the catholic church does pick on it a bit. But just look at the radio, books, TV and cartoons. It could be worst than Harry Potter!
Surely!!!!!!

I love old favourites like Close Encounters.E.T, Grease. Rocky Horror Picture Show, Matrix, Hell Boy, I robot, Lord of the Rings,Dawn of the Dead, Exerocist, Highlander , White Chicks(very funny), X men

Now Vin Diesel nyuknyuk.gif well nyuknyuk.gif not bad eh.......

A new one I just saw was the Exosium of Emily Rose.

Kid ones arent bad either. Shrek, Chicken Little, Finding Nemo, A Shark's Tale

Cant wait to see the Lion Witch and the Wardrobe and King Kong.

eatpopcorn.gif

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

peace2.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2005, 08:58 PM
Quote Post
More great movies that don't really get a rating (because they are giving us tools to survive what is to come) are:

The Postman - he finds and fills a need, takes the initiative and creates order from chaos, builds a strong ethicical code and comradery amongst young men, spreads hope wherever he goes, and all with the indespensible help of the horse (who is yet our best friend and most important alliance - never forget horse)

Brotherhood of The Wolf - incredible martial arts displays, thundery rainy forest scenes, loved the storms and forests, exposing the insane lies of the church, showing respect for the deep intelligent wisdom of native peoples.

the Ginger Snaps movies - the first one starts real gory but that passes, very dark humour, very strong characters, not quite sure where they're going with this lot of movies yet because they all finish with loose ends and questions unanswered. When you watch these movies you have to ask yourself "why is she/he saying that?" and "what is this one's history?" its real fun detective work watching these.

The Craft - a lesson in personal responsibility and lots of beautiful paraphernalia in the ritual scenes.

Doppleganger - don't ever give your mind over to someone else, the end of this movie is a complete 'supernatural' suprise. It makes you think about just how many aspects there are to a person that we casually ignore.

I have the tv on while I look on the internet and Oprah was on. She was raving about a movie called Crash and saying that everyone has to see it. I have seen this movie (a lovely guy I knew once a long time ago hired it to watch one night and I've been worried about him ever since because... well you don't really need to know that...) and it is really sick, but the characters are ssooooo real.

well, if I find any more, I'll let you know, but honestly, Bill Murray's teeth in Little Shop of Horrors WTH????? And why does John Bellushi look more like Bill Murray than his own brother and why do these two seem to play tag in their choice of movie roles?

I had a dream - I know this isn't the dream thread but you might want to watch out for some signs in the movies that come to mind when I tell you this - I had a dream that I was swept away to a railway station near the Sydney CBD but not in it. There were shapeshifters doing the commuter thing and one of them came up real close to me and I could see that he was changing a bit and not in total control, and he grabbed me and held onto my arms and although he didn't mean me any harm he could have drained me into oblivion, and I just said to him jokingly "Just try to stay a bit good looking?" because I didn't want to see a monster holding onto me. He chuckled a bit at that and let me go. While he was walking away a native man, I could see that he was an elder, from across the platform called out to me and said "You can thank Frank Sinatra for all that" as he waved his arm around to indicate all the shapeshifters doing the commuter thing, and then he went on his way. Frank Sinatra? wasn't he known as Blue Eyes? So, did some astral entity just tell me that some pandimensional being with enormous power has been incarnating amongst us and one of his incarnations was Frank Sinatra? He was a damn fine form of a man, he had those piercing eyes, and he wielded his voice with a great hypnotic power? Or am I just straightjacket.gif ??????

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 2 2006, 04:43 PM
Quote Post
I've got one movie that everyone should see. It was out in the theaters and suddenly got yanked. Too close to the truth and more realistic than the matrix movies... It's called Equilibrium.

Plot Outline: In a fascist future where all forms of feeling are illegal, a man in charge of enforcing the law rises to overthrow the system.

"Libria, I congratulate you. At last peace reigns in the heart of man. At last war is but a word whose meaning fades from our understanding. At last, we are whole. Librians, there is a disease in the heart of man. It's symptom is hate. It's symptom is anger. It's symptom is rage. It's symptom is war. The disease is human emotion. But Libria, I congratulate you, for there is a cure for this disease. At the cost of the dizzying highs of human emotion, we have suppressed its abysmal lows. And you, as a society, have embraced this cure. Prozium. Now we are at peace with ourselves and human kind is one. War is gone. Hate, a memory. We are our own conscience now, and it is this conscience that guides us to rate EC-10, for emotional content, all those things that might tempt us to feel, again, and destroy them. Librians, you have won. Against all odds, and your own natures. You, have, survived."

http://www.freewebs.com/equilibrium-movie/libria.htm

It's a great movie that was mysteriously pulled from the theaters two weeks after it was released in 2002 just as Minority Report was but is available on VHS and DVD. I got a VHS copy last year and just ordered a DVD copy of it just in case it disappears completely...

The Minority Report is also a good movie BTW... They both go good with 1984 and Fahrenheit 451...

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0452 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild