Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Help and Advice, How To Post From Other Sites

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 518
Mood: 

Posted: May 16 2005, 04:52 PM
Quote Post
scratchinghead.gif From time to time I run across news sites with articles that I would like to share with my peers here in the Forum. I have noticed that many of you when presenting articles and news stories you seem to include the entire printed article as opposed to a link to the site in question.

Is this standard operating procedure for this Forum or is providing the URL/link address also acceptable? If not, please help this fumbling newbie learn how to post these stories and news items here in the Forum for your consideration. Thanks all in advance. miner.gif

--------------------
"...The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church. When you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
.......Morpheus. The Matrix
PM

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 12:12 AM
Quote Post
From time to time I run across news sites with articles that I would like to share with my peers here in the Forum. I have noticed that many of you when presenting articles and news stories you seem to include the entire printed article as opposed to a link to the site in question.

Ok I know I myself include links along with the article. It falls under two considerate categories for doing so.

A) Some people do not have great connections and having to click on a link, opening another page may take too long.

B) Some people are worried about links that may hold bad viruses, spyware, adware etc.

Now sure you could just provide a link but there may be many here who would not click it. Then the information would only get through to those willing to click it.

Is this standard operating procedure for this Forum or is providing the URL/link address also acceptable? If not, please help this fumbling newbie learn how to post these stories and news items here in the Forum for your consideration. Thanks all in advance

Providing links with the information is the standard. Also when posting information from another site, don't forget to use quotes, like I have done with your words above. And your very welcome. cheers2.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 12:45 AM
Quote Post
If it is an article/essay, I post the entire piece with the link.

If it is a large database-type site, I only post the link.

Mainly I try to mindful of Puppster's bandwidth considerations.

matrixnew3.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 01:05 AM
Quote Post
B) Some people are worried about links that may hold bad viruses, spyware, adware etc.

EXACTLY!

I always include a link with my posts whenever possible and I rarely ever just post a link. I post the entire article for quick safe viewing here at the forum. I encourage others to do the same.

One page articles are always welcome here, but like Wahya says, posting an entire website database isn't too cool.

I prefer to archive ALL good information here at the forum whenever possible as some websites tend to disappear.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 01:09 AM
Quote Post
And remember, all your threads are belong to Pupp.

beammeup.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 01:14 AM
Quote Post
UFO2New.gif UFO3new.gif UFO4New.gif

lol2.gif Wahya

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 01:31 AM
Quote Post
Always good to see more people joining up over here. winkNEW.gif

teleport.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 01:40 AM
Quote Post
Yeah Wahya, but I wish we had some multi millionaires who could make some good donations and I can expand to other websites/domains and get my gf off my back for being unemployed and a loser.

I have sooo much info I'd like to get archived online but not enough funds or inspiration.

Sometimes I just wanna throw in the towel and then people like you give me renewed hope.
face.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 10:55 AM
Quote Post
thumbsup2.gif Thanks all of you who responded to my question. Now I have some guidence as to how to post articles appropriately.

Also, Pupp, I am afraid I am not the millionnaire you are looking for bustingupNEW3.gif but I certainly can agree you and your endeavors are deserving. Too many good sites have been taken down for whatever reasons; some for lack of continued funding. I would hate to see this happen to Pupp's Theories. With a kid graduating in a few weeks from highschool under my auspieces as a single parent; let me get her through the last turn in this maze otherwise known as American Education and I will gladly myself donate what I can. Sites like your's do a good service and being resident out here in the far reaches of the galaxy, you understandably may not know what impact you and others like you have on my end of the universe but you too keep us going at full pitch to "rage against the machine".

Almost everything I have learned about the nefarious goings-on of the "Elite", at home and abroad, has come from my six years hooked up to the net. Left to regular tv broadcasting and newsprint, the vast majority of us would be left dumb as a sack of rocks. There was one site I hit upon early on by the title of "Wake Up America", owned by a man by the name of Howard (his last name). This site was so hard hitting and unapologetic with the NWO goings on, the site was taken down. I only learned later through much research and inquiry that Mr Howard had been threatened somehow. In any case: the site just dissapeared. You know? Through much of my reading and surfing on the net, I run across activist after activist who bemoan the fact of so little response from the grassroots/citizens to their message about what is going on behind the scenes. Folks like me are running around the net looking for quality sites with a genuine message to share and then.... atombomb.gif they're gone.

I hope I haven't turned into a windbag on this topic but I did not want to end this post without a word or two of encouragement.

--------------------
"...The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church. When you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 11:47 AM
Quote Post
Hey Riptide, thanks for the encouraging words.

Dang - yer not a millionaire? - heh

I get bummed at times when I see the lack of interest on important topics, but I feel that if I at least archive the info, perhaps future generations can learn from our mistakes.

We should all be recycling everything we can.

Important: We should reclaim all of the water that flows down our drains.

Everytime we do dishes, take a shower, brush our teeth, wash our clothes, wash our cars, water our lawns or flush our toilets... ALL of that water should be reclaimed and recycled.

One day... we may run out of natural fresh water resources to supply the masses... and then what will we do?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: May 17 2005, 12:46 PM
Quote Post
smoker.gif For the past six years I have managed to collect a small circle of friends and family that I have convinced through documentation via the internet as to the truth of what the world's populace is up against. I have seen many of my "circle" go from disinterest, to reluctance, to curiosity, to paying attention and then to being convinced thoroughly. A few of these have gone on to mine their own data and reach out to others. And so it goes. A revolution in thought and processes really starts with one. Like an avalanche: it grow larger. That I believe is one hope we do have and it is an asset for our own cause. The internet has been a wonderful vehicle for the desimination of knowledge and in very many cases...wisdom too. That is another reason the "Elite" are seeking control of the net by hook or crook.

At the risk of sounding like some hero/martyr (which I ain't), I have for my part been run out of my church and other churches of my particular Faith persuasion. What I now know just does not "jive" with what I grew up absorbing. I mentioned in an earlier post in another area that I do believe the Christian Bible to be truth. In light of this current post and my words, I feel the need to clarify my position as regards the Old and New Testements contained in what is known as the Bible and this will tie in to this current topic. Because of the multitude of translations available, the clarity of truth has been muddied. Truly we do only "see through a glass darkly". I do not believe that anyone person, people or culture has all of the truth. I believe we all have pieces of the "puzzle" in varying quantities. In otherwords: very many people the world over have something to contribute to drawing back the veil that has concealed our mutual past and our combined futures.

There has been, to my knowledge, these past few decades a new paradigm of knoweldge that is ever unfolding. I am aware of it. I am in the middle of it but I do not have the grasp of it all or its extent. I just know that something is happening that is like an unfolding. Some of us are aware or are waking up to this phenomena. Happily, at the risk of sounding self serving, I am one of these.

Now I do not consider myself anti-social or a hermit but I have found that for a number of years now, I just do not seem to fit in with the old paradigm (I do not want to overuse that term but it is the best one I can find to explain what is going on with me). Old associations and old friends and I just do not seem to be squared anymore. My old Evangelical friends do not understand me and are quite snippy and hostile. I admit I do not care for them much either anymore. In fact: I do not even attend church anymore. This is not because I do not have my own personal beliefs. It is just my particular church persuasion seems to be stuck in some time warp. I know a lot of people like me; Evangelicals born and raised and anchored but we are no longer welcome in our churches or even our family circles. I believe this is due to what we know; what we have learned. If there is an ounce of integrity within us, we cannot accept the pressure to go along in order to get along. I'd rather not get along at all if it means sacrificing what I do know for the sake of social acceptance. So...for the first time in my life, I am on my own cast into strange waters I have never navigated before. I have always been something of a lone wolf/rebel. Maybe I am just being true to form or it is my Scorpio trait.

I hope all this makes sense to you. I did not mean to write at such length but this must be one of those topics that is inexhaustible.

PCpunch.gif blushNEW.gif

--------------------
PM

Hoss the SURVIVER
Member No.: 261
Mood: 

Posted: May 28 2005, 12:34 AM
Quote Post
HI ALL

My old Evangelical friends do not understand me and are quite snippy and hostile. I admit I do not care for them much either anymore.
Way i see it RIPTIDE is that it is all their problem. if we cannot accept differance in others, what happens to us are we denying the other or something within us that we will not face. Or have the courage to be?
Hoss eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif
EGM scratchinghead.gif scratchinghead.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif waving.gif

--------------------
MONGERAL & WORKIN AT IT
*&*
THERE ARE FOUR KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....

THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS
THOSE THAT LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS
THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

IT IS ONLY THE LAST GROUP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

So go tell me DOGS

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: May 28 2005, 02:43 AM
Quote Post
They dont understand because they are possessed by a virulent and myopic 'whirled' view that eagerly villifies anything that is a threat to it's own perception of 'correctness'.

You know whats going on, and that gives you an edge in surviving what is coming our way.

Perhaps very soon.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: May 28 2005, 09:31 PM
Quote Post
Hi Riptide,

You might want to read some books from Laurence Gardner. He wrote three very interesting books about bible (Old and new Tes.).

Why read this guy, while there are so many others? Due to his titles, family etc., he has access to a lot of documentation (ancient), which are inaccessable to others.

The first book tells a lot about the bloodline of jesus
The second book goes a lot into the timeline of the old testament and the third...
The third book has a life of its own. I read it from cover to cover in a very quick time... There is some info about this book in this forum. I found it to be a bit misguiding because you get the idea from that info that this writer is a "freaked out" person. Actually, he freaked out, I guess, after discovering so many truth.

So, adviced to read in the following order:

book1 "bloodline of the holy grail"
book2 "genesis of the grail kings"
book3 "lost secrets of the sacred ark"

There is another book, called Realm of the ring lords, which I didn't read, so I can't comment on it.

good luck in your search for truth!

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0357 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild