Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Truth is Out There, Its me!

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 340
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 07:08 PM
Quote Post
Hello friends,

Its me, Fox Moulder from GLP. I've relocated here after the sudden and unfortunate end of GLP. I don't have a computer right now so I can't come here often but in the future I WILL have a computer again with the internet, so I will be able to fully participate here like I use to at GLP.

Take care everyone,

Agent Moulder

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 253
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 07:37 PM
Quote Post
hey, welcome. I've came from GLP too, and I found a new home here... So much better, the people here are much more mature too.

Let me ask, is scully coming too?? (sorry, couldn't resist hehe don't take me wrong :D)

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

--------------------
"Those who know nothing about history are doomed forever to repeat it."
~ Will Durant

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2004, 04:49 AM
Quote Post
Hi Moulder!!!! waving.gif

So glad you found us! Now I’ll be waiting for your very well thought posts.

Make that new computer happen soon, ok?

See you around.

hugs.gif

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2004, 09:51 AM
Quote Post
Hi Fox Mulder!

The Truth is Out There
beammeup.gif

Indeed! greenalien.gif

Welcome to the forum!

bouncefire.gif bouncefire.gif bouncefire.gif bouncefire.gif
bouncemirror.gif bouncemirror.gif bouncemirror.gif bouncemirror.gif

Note: GLP is back up, there's a link in the General Discussion section.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Tree Sprite
Member No.: 124
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2004, 04:23 PM
Quote Post
Welcome Moulder! smiley.gif

This is MUCH better than GLP. smiley.gif

PS, WingsofTruth- Of course Scully is here! lol wink.gif

--------------------
"The things I have seen, the many things, have long now faded far, only three come clear now back to me: a Cloud, a Tree, a Star."
~From The Death of St. Brendan

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 253
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 11 2004, 07:37 PM
Quote Post
huahauh right Scully, I didn't saw you were around wink.gif

( I wonder where are Dogget and Monica now LOL)

--------------------
"Those who know nothing about history are doomed forever to repeat it."
~ Will Durant

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 340
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 17 2004, 03:54 PM
Quote Post
Hello Everyone!!!

I think I'm begining to go crazy without having a computer around anymore. Hee hee... I will hopefully have a new computer soon and be able to join you all again regularly at that time.

Hi Wings of Truth!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm new here but will probably make this place my new home if I can. I'm also happy to see that GLP is back up. What a relief! It also looks like Scully has joined me here too.... hee hee hee....

Peace

Hi Thessa!

I'm sorry that I don't have the time anymore to write well thought out posts but eventually (probably within the next couple months) I will get a new computer and be back on the net and here to talk to you and everyone else again.

Much love dear Thessa,

Fox

Hi Pupp!!

I'm so glad to join your awesome site here! Thanks for having me. I feel honoured to talk to you again.

I humbly offer the address to my site.
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritelemental

Peace,

Ah yes...... Hello there Dreamer/aka Scully. I haven't seen you in ages. What a pleasant surprize! I'm happy to be here. smile.gif

Agent Moulder

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 21 2004, 10:23 PM
Quote Post
Well....

heres a little secret message to anyone who is interested. A kind of statues report on my life right now.

I've recently moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and still don't have a computer yet. Thats why I'm rarely on the internet anymore and truthfully, I'm begining to think that I might never have the internet again. I'm not working much and am kind of having a hard time with things. My rebellion, loathing, and defiance of all that this world is and what the Money Changers have made it, is growing within me. I'm just holding out these days without really doing much and waiting for the end.... which of course... is near. hee hee....

I hope to at some point get a computer again with the net but it will probably be a while. From what I can tell and what I hear from those around me, the end of the present establishment will come in about 2.5 years from now. Since my life is of little significance in the larger picture of things I see nothing wrong with simply waiting things out. I would live as a homeless person if only I could set up a tent somewhere and feel safe doing that and have a place to go to the washroom and have a shower. The days ahead will be tuff and the end times are truly upon us. My affiliation with this site continues to deepen. www.operationterra.com

I almost never go to GLP anymore. I'm not sure why but I think it has to do with the hords overwelming everything there and chaos ensuing for the most part. smileNew4.gif I've gotten rid of my membership there also.

Take care my friends and thank you for your time.

Fox

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 21 2004, 11:10 PM
Quote Post
My rebellion, loathing, and defiance of all that this world is and what the Money Changers have made it, is growing within me.

I hear ya!

But don't let it consume you. As I learned more and more during the past 2 years, it became overwhelming evident how bad things really are in America and the Earth and the scary part is most don't even realize it - unless it's on the tv - and many don't even care as long as it's not directly affecting them yet.

I would live as a homeless person if only I could set up a tent somewhere and feel safe doing that and have a place to go to the washroom and have a shower.

I can relate. But it sure is cold in the winter time.
shock.gif

My dream would be to get a big lodge with some land, and try to provide our own food and energy and house a few dozen or so of us like minded people. I think we'd have a grand experience. With everyone contributing in their own unique way.

Hang in there and I hope things improve for you and you get a computer with internet access again.
cheers2.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 02:22 AM
Quote Post
My rebellion, loathing, and defiance of all that this world is and what the Money Changers have made it, is growing within me.

I channel it into energy for practice - striking a post with a tomahawk or warclub, harder, faster, more accurately.

PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 04:31 AM
Quote Post
PuPP:
My dream would be to get a big lodge with some land, and try to provide our own food and energy and house a few dozen or so of us like minded people. I think we'd have a grand experience. With everyone contributing in their own unique way.

Remember Waco? bouncefire.gif

Wahya, keep practicing and hope it never comes down to wielding the hatchet in a real war against the oppressors. I wish for you peace in a more just world. In fact, I wish it on all of us. Imagine a world at rest!

BJ

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 04:49 AM
Quote Post
Getting ready for Y2K, I practiced so much that by the time December 1999 came, I had a case of tomahawk elbow.

I keep it toned down now. No more than two hours a day.

In all reality, a tomahawk is no match for a squad carrying m16s, grenades and SAWs. This ain't 1804.

Mostly I try to keep dying skills preserved.

At one time we had a genuine martial arts form based around our clubs.

The Asidi or eastern ball headed club was IMO the deadliest and my favorite. I make them. The spanish remarked that cherokee warriors armed with asidi clubs would be a match for any classically trained spanish fencer.

The other style of club was the Atasa and you know it today as the baseball bat.

clubinhand.gif

PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 05:09 AM
Quote Post
Wahya, what about the deadly, silent cross bow? I understand they make a darn good weapon.

BJ

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 22 2004, 05:57 AM
Quote Post
Crossbows - nice flat trajectory, excellent for ambush attacks because you can shoot from a prone position in concealment. But compared to a bow, they have a very slow rate of fire.

The scenes in Braveheart where the english archers fired heavy volleys and the arrows fell like rain was pretty accurate.

The longbow was the key weapon for english victory for centuries because the europeans on the continent had gone to the crossbow. The crossbow has it's advantages, but its major shortcoming is it's rate of fire.

For a modern battle use, I'd consider it on par with a blackpowder rifle but it's silent option would allow one to fire up to perhaps 3 shots without one's position being totally revealed. In other words, for sniping only.

It's silence is it's best advantage compared to a gun.

Remember, guns make a lot of noise!

Assume that if you have fired more than once, anyone in hearing range has your general position.

The chinese developed a repeating crossbow that was in use as late as 1900's Boxer Rebellion. A modernized version of one of those would be wicked.

Hypothetically speaking of course. whistlingNEW2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 01:03 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp!

Yeah, I understand what your saying. I guess its just a process of being at peace with things and the way it all is right now. This story has a happy ending, and I think its probably best to focus on that rather than what this world is right now.

Thanks for your comments Pupp! You have an awesome forum and site here!

Fox

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0491 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild