Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A Florida Gulf Coast Dead Zone Eyewitness Report

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 20 2005, 02:58 PM
Quote Post
"To waste, to destroy, our natural resources, to skin and exhaust the land instead of using it so as to increase its usefulness, will result in undermining in the days of our children the very prosperity which we ought by right to hand down to them amplified and developed."
~ Theodore Roosevelt, President of the United States, Message to Congress (December 3, 1907)

"Only when the last tree has died, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realize that we cannot eat money."
~ Chief Seattle, 1854

When I awakened from my brainwashed, tv mind controlled entertained slumber I began asking myself many questions.

Why do we use household cleaning products that are hazardous to humans and animals?

Why do we pollute and deplete our natural resources?

Why don't we use clean renewable energy?

Why do we clear cut forests and not let the small trees live?

Why do we strip the oceans of fish and marine life?

I realized that we lived in a controlled society and most people just follow the path of those before us, which is to consume and waste resources for profit - screwing all future generations.

I eventually came to the conclusion that what rules over us all are a species of planet destroyers. They came to Earth, conquered it and are systematically destroying it and we all contribute to our own demise by doing nothing.

I have also come to the conclusion that G.W. Bush and his ilk are the enemy of mankind and the Earth itself.

Did you know...
The Bush administration recently (in 2003) rolled back clean air laws allowing 17,000 factories to expand their poisonous emissions with no new technologies installed to prevent more tons of pollution into our air.

Yes, THEY are planet destroyers - the so-called aliens that Reagan warned us about.
~PuPP

"Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force already among us?"
~ President Ronald Reagan 1988

A Florida Gulf Coast Dead Zone Eyewitness Report
By Lori Glenn,
Chair, Sierra Club Calusa Group, Florida USA
8-20-5

An "environmental war zone" is the first thought that entered my head when our boat entered the newest dead zone. It looked like something out of a Stephen King horror movie. A tear ran down my face as I took the first water sample in the once beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Zero percent oxygen, dead fish and horseshoe crabs floating, everything on the sea floor DEAD, not a living marine animal in sight, in an area the size of Rhode Island, off the Sarasota Coast.

If that is not enough of a nightmare, a toxic algae was recently found in the St. Lucia waterways and is most likely in the Caloosahatchee River.

What have we done to our planet?

This is a question that is repeating continually in my mind.

Why does the Environmental Protection Agency continue to write permits for excess nutrients and carcinogens, despite warnings for over 20 years from Drs. Lapointe and Brand?

Why do we continue to fill in our natural filtration systems, called wetlands, to make room for zero lot line developments?

Why have we killed 90% of our Florida coral reefs?

Why do the scientists from Mote Marine and FWRI continue to say our habitual algal blooms are naturally occurring?

Why does Mote want to pour left over radio active phosphatic clay or deadly ozone in the Gulf to mitigate red tide?

Why does South Florida Water Management refuse to clean up the polluted water before it is released?

Why are we still pouring 100 million gallons of phosphatic waste daily in the Gulf?

Why has the Department of Environmental Protection delisted about 150 rivers from the draft impaired list?

Why is the Bush Administration trying to abolish our environmental laws?

Why, why, why? The only answer I can find, is to protect the polluters. Keep development booming, keep the dirty water flowing, lie to the public, keep the money flowing to support political campaigns and provide funds for our crumbling infrastructure.

The health effects on humans are likely to be just as devastating. Most of us from yesterday's sad trip are still suffering with migraine headaches, one of us has a rash, my face and eyes were swollen this morning. These health effects will most likely be suppressed. Remember, we need to keep our beaches open.

Even our state paid scientist (FWRI) Dr. Cynthia Heil says it is ok to eat the red tide and toxic algae exposed fish. I would have loved to catch one for her yesterday, but they were all dead. What a horrific legacy we are leaving for our children.

I do hope the permit passers, the evil scientists and the polluters have to answer for this horror on judgment day.

Found on PublicEyesTV.org

http://rense.com/general67/florida.htm

For more information on the DEAD ZONES see link below...

http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2077

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 22 2005, 10:19 AM
Quote Post
You're right, PuPP. It's all about the almighty $$$. moneyflip.gif

But don't TPTB realize that their own children are going to have to live in this world, too? Do they think they're going to be whisked away from the planet in time to save themselves? It ain't gonna happen, Powers That Be. You're stuck here in the mess with us.

That is my prophecy for the day. readthis.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 22 2005, 11:02 AM
Quote Post
But don't TPTB realize that their own children are going to have to live in this world, too?

I've pondered that question for years.

It seems to be one of three things:

1) TPTB are an alien hybrid species which can leave the Earth a toxic/desert wasteland when THEY have accumulated enough precious resources (gold and copper?).

2) TPTB can retreat to THEIR underground dwellings - which might explain THEIR pale skin as THEY havn't lived on Earths surface for thousands of years like the brown folks have.

3) TPTB have protected certain nations and islands which will provide THEIR offspring with luxurious accomodations and no poisons nearby to harm them.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 58
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2005, 05:16 PM
Quote Post
PuPP its the way most of em are raised. :captainamerica:And as far as thee aliens they think they can clean it all up after they destroy it most likely. captainsheildpose.gif

This post has been edited by Arthur on Oct 20 2005, 05:19 PM

--------------------

NEVER YIELD!
PM

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 20 2005, 08:39 PM
Quote Post
The cause of all of these offences is Capitalism. It is capitalism which has propagandarised the western world and is now starting on the eastern world to convince people that they are not happy or complete as human beings unless they have the latest flash trash or the biggest bully-boy SUV on the block.

We have been educated to think that anything which lasts three years is a quality product, if it's bigger it's better and that having it now is the only acceptable outcome. We have also been convinced that a "growth at all costs" economy is the only viable model. These ideas have been programmed into us because it maximises the capitalists' profits.

Imagine what would happen to a political party which said, "You will have to turn your central heating down by two degrees, have only one car per family, dry your clothes naturally outdoors and cut your lawns with a push-mower. We need to do this to preserve dwindling resources and to try to heal some of the insults done to the planet." They would be out on their ear. And yet fifty years ago that is how families lived. People were happy, had their children and lived long, fulfilled lives.

Imagine what the capitalists would do? They would attack like a raging bull. No stone would be left unturned to destroy the ring leaders and to reverse the "damage" done to their profits. They would trot out all the hoary lines like, "jobs will suffer", "the economy will collapse", "the government will go broke" in an attempt to panic the population into continuing the "tomorrow never comes" way of thinking.

So jobs will suffer - get rid of the double income families and there would be a jobs surplus. Many families have double incomes to support a mortgage and an inflated lifestyle. House prices are as high as they are because the capitalists have programmed us to believe that not only do we NEED to live in big houses or in special locations but that we DESERVE to. A major cost in a mortgage is the price of the land. Why have land prices risen so much over the past fourty years? Because the ability of people to repay mortgages has increased as more families have dual incomes. And where does that increased land payment go? Into the pockets of the capitalists. Reduce the ability to pay by reducing the number of dual income families and land prices will come down.
Get rid of the inflated lifestyles and there is even less need for dual incomes.

The economy won't collapse - the economy will restructure itself. The economy went quite well except for the capitalist induced panic of 1929. By placing proper value on the human content of economic activity, instead of only the material content, the economy would become based on a platform of renewable resources such as expertise, education and effort.

The government won't go broke - capitalists avoid paying their government dues by manipulating legislation, legislators and their work force. Making the taxation system fairer and eliminating loopholes would see the capitalists start paying their share for the first time. Reducing demand and consumption will reduce the need for government services. Eliminating the paranoia that sees obscene amounts of money being spent on defence against imaginary enemies would free up much government money. If the coalition of the arrogant showed respect for other cultures and accepted that other ways of life had value, there would be a lot fewer people hating and a lot less need for defense.

In order to further the obscenity of massive profits, capitalists have avoided paying their dues to the planet by using methods as bad as they could get away with instead of using clean and sustainable processes. They have made profits for the few and left the mess for the future. Governments have done what their capitalist masters say and have made only sufficient efforts to protect our only world to prevent community backlash.

It is capitalism which is the enemy of our beautiful, bountiful, blue planet.

I would like to think that we, as a species, have enough maturity to do what needs to be done or that an external agency will smack our collective behinds and set us on the correct path. I would like to think that but I have been waiting a long time and I see that the reverse is the most likely outcome.

Unless we undertake gargantuan social restructuring to eliminate the mental poison of years of capitalism we are destined to strip this planet clear of anything which can be turned to profit leaving only waste and destitution behind. Then the planet will rid itself of the parasite of humanity and begin healing itself.

Alas humanity, so much potential, so little logic!

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 21 2005, 06:43 PM
Quote Post
Hi,

I think it goes deeper than that. Capitalism is just a tool.

If there is such an exchange medium, money, gold, salt, whatever, and it buys you things, it creates an inbalance. One person or community has more than another. People will start to envy each other.

We could do with a lot less, and it would be possible to down-scale the economy to that what would look nice to ALL people and nature, but it would be again a breading ground for people and rulers as exist today. It would be only a matter of time before it would go back to this days.

I've read/seen two interesting things for a solution. One was in a book called The journey of yesteryear from james hoogan and one was in a movie from star trek (first contact). Both brought up the issue of an existing situation where money was not used. People worked for betterment of themselves and their environment. Therefore creating an urge to bring the best out oneself. Greed was non-existant! The book of hoogan goes in a lot of detail of this society (it is sf story).

This solution, to weed out greed, create respect for other people and the planet would need a fresh society where education is totally directed to above mentioned ideals. Think of the great speed of development if money is not an issue, but ambition is! We would be travelling light-speed in no time...

well, anyway, in the meantime, I keep dreaming.... hoping.....

hugs.gif

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0471 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild