Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Chernobyl killed 1,000 British babies, Chernobyl Death Toll May Surpass 90,000

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 29 2006, 12:17 PM
Quote Post
IMO, Nuclear Energy is hazardous, unsafe, harmful and deadly to most life on Earth.

Which of course, is why I believe it is so widely used around the world today.

Anything that kills or harms humans, animal and plant life seems to be the main reason for using nuclear energy until the humans discover they are being poisoned and demand a change.

Remember:
Lead, Asbestos, Mercury...

And today:
Aspartame, MSG, Fluoride, Cellphones, Laptops, Power Lines, Pharmaceutical meds etc etc...

Maybe it's a good thing and only the cruel evil beings will die off.... maybe not.

Chernobyl killed 1,000 British babies
UK News
Thursday, 23rd March 2006
(UK) - More than 1,000 British babies may have died as a result of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster 20 years ago, an expert claims today (thur).

On the eve of the 20th anniversary of the tragedy, health records show infant deaths increased in the years after the Ukrainian reactor explosion in April 1986.

And the biggest rise in deaths - babies under one year old - was in areas where radioactive rain had fallen, he said.

In contaminated areas, including Bradford and Leicester, infant deaths increased by 11 per cent during the years 1986 to 1989, and in other areas rose by 4 per cent.

This was at a time when infant mortality had been falling by an average four per cent a year.

In the days that followed the nuclear disaster, in which an explosion tore the roof off one of the four reactors at the Soviet power station, large clouds of radiation swept westwards across northern Europe, including Scandinavia, France and the UK.

Epidemiologist and statistician John Urquhart, who carried out the research, said the Met Office tracked several plumes of the radiation moving across Britain, and radioactive particles fell as 'black rain' when the plumes met the patchy rain clouds overhead that day.

This meant showery parts of the country were contaminated much more than dry areas. In most places the contamination hung around for only a few weeks, but the highlands of Wales and Cumbria had very heavy rainfall that day and sheep farmers there are still living with the radioactive dust in the soil.

Mr Urquhart, a former advisor at a Cambridge University research unit, examined more than 50,000 infant deaths from all causes in the UK between 1983 and 1992 and compared mortality rates in different districts.

He found that a map showing highest mortality almost exactly matched a Met Office map of contaminated areas.

In the most radioactive areas, which also included Merseyside, Bristol, Northern Ireland and parts of Essex, infant mortality was more than 11 per cent higher in the years 1986 to 1989 than in the preceding years.

Mr Urquhart said the result was "highly significant" and the chance that the increases were due to random fluctuations was about 1 in 4,000.

He said: "The long term trend of infant mortality was declining at about 4 per cent per annum, but that was interrupted by Chernobyl."

As well as the national variations, there were very noticeable regional differences, he said.

For instance, Yorkshire received hardly any radioactive fallout, apart from in the very far west. And infant deaths in Bradford were higher than in the rest of the county.

He also found significant increases in 'neo-natal deaths' - babies up to 28 days old - which account for roughly half of all infant deaths. Neo-natal deaths rose by 4 per cent in contaminated areas but fell by 5 per cent in unaffected areas.

When he looked at just cot deaths, he found huge rises in some affected areas - 50 per cent in Bristol, 60 per cent in Liverpool and 90 per cent in Cumbria - although this is based on a relatively small number of deaths.

Mr Urquhart, presenting his findings at the Nuclear Free Local Authorities conference at City Hall in London, said there was clearly some "malign influence" causing these "excess" deaths but apart from the radiation there was no factor that applied only to the contaminated areas.

He said: "The question is, is that malign influence due to some disease affecting the population or is it due to Chernobyl?

"But the malign influence was three times stronger in the radioactive areas."

Earlier research has shown that an increase in northern England of thyroid cancer, associated with radioactive iodine, was probably due to Chernobyl fallout.

But Mr Urquhart said no scientist has looked for a link to infant deaths before because their 'models' predicted no effect from the level of radiation found in Britain after Chernobyl.

He said these models were based on a study of the aftermath of Hiroshima, with a much smaller population, and the effect is only noticeable when looking at many thousands of infant deaths.

He said: "There's going to be a big controversy about this paper because people have been trundling along for the last 50 years saying radiation isn't dangerous.

"These observations have got to pose a challenge to the scientific establishment."

He called for more studies in other European countries and changes to the way governments plan for nuclear emergencies.

Copyright © 2006 National News +44(0)207 684 3000

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowStory.asp?story=Y..._british_babies

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
I must be absolutely nuts!

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 30 2006, 12:07 AM
Quote Post
atombomb.gif

I'm not trying to sound mean, but death seems no respector of persons, thus, it's not just the bad folks that perish, but innocent babies as well.

Depressing, huh?

offtopic.gif DOWN BELOW:

Tapping microphone, microphone squeales, tapping again, "testing, testing, one,two,three......."

OKAY!!

I was listening to the BBC on the radio tonight, only to hear of a report of folks in St. Petersburg (correct spelling?), Russia about groups, gangs, individuals, targeting foriegners\non-whites with violent beatings and murders, including a nine-year-old child.
I gathered that some of the excuses were "patriotism", and that such folks were selling drugs, and ruining youth.....
Yeah. Right.
1ST, excuses, which are mainly untrue, and then, some name to dehumanize whomever it is that's the current target; you know, nigger, chink, spick, rats, cockroaches, monkeys, "THE JEWS", gyoim, infadel, and an almost unending list.
i cannot stand outright bigotry, NO MATTER WHO IT IS that is dishing it out!!!!!!!

i get into trouble sometimes for asking direct questions about a culture, so to hear it from the horses mouth, because i am an ignoramous about some things, and I'd rather know than making assumptions, or pre-judging.......And IF i am wrong or pre-judge, i can be corrected, or can change judgement.
i don't always agree with everyone about everything and i try to be honest about it, and call a spade a spade. If that is bigotry, then i am guilty!

Switching off microphone and stepping off of soap box now.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 01:15 AM
Quote Post
Hello, I must be absolutely nuts!!,

Could you ever imagine that nuclear war is not a new thing?

Could you believe that nuclear energy/radiation has been around on Earth for thousands of years?

When you learn who controls the US news media, Hollywood, magazines, newspapers, the US govt and the federal reserve, you may catch a clue.

Here's a lil hint...

At the bottom of a statue of Mary you shall find...

user posted image

On the back of a US One Dollar Bill
user posted image

But of course, there is no cabal of ancient family bloodlines who rule the world and control the 3 major religions, while planning, preparing and staging wars and funding both sides while profiting from it.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:37 AM
Quote Post
huhNEW.gif

You sound offended PUPP. Sorry....

I needed to vent a bit; I know too many prejudice folks.......

I was blessed to have some very early experiences with various people of different people groups and cultures, so early, in fact, that some of the experiences had left imprints that stayed with me.

As small children, we tend to experience things heart, mind, body, and soul, and maybe that's why I am a bit subjective......

I gather that some of the folks that use the symbol you were showing me are not benevolent in intention by any means, but that's not the whole of many individual folks who are as confused as I tend to be.

I am certain of one thing: JESUS wins.

It is my hope that people look into JESUS for themselves, because I have heard some of the wildest things said, and some simpily do not register that it doesn't even resemble what's actually written.

I've never seen a statue of mary. That's interesting, that picture!

Anyway, sorry2.gif for venting.

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:46 AM
Quote Post
FORGOT TO LOG IN AGAIN!!!!!!!! oopsNEW.gif

candle.gif Tired graveyard shift nightowl.

When you start seeing pinkelephant.gifs and sheep.gif and flyingpig4.gif and tinkerbellemoticon.gif WELL.........

You know you're kinda brain dead.

Hope my above post actually made sense.........

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:50 AM
Quote Post
Hey Guest/Nuts, you did not offend me.

As small children, we tend to experience things heart, mind, body, and soul, and maybe that's why I am a bit subjective

Yes, and when we are so young we are taught lies, like Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the invisible white grey bearded man in the sky.

I hear ya about the power of the Christ. It saved me from crack addiction in the mid 80s.

At one point, I took my 10 gauge shotgun, cocked it, took off the safety, placed it under my chin and my thumb was pressing on the trigger.

The only reason I didn't blow my face off was the thought of my mother finding me, had I lived alone, you would not be reading this today.

I prayed and begged for help as I was addicted to the devils poison.

After 3 nights of crying and begging for help, one night as I laid in bed weeping I felt a surge come over me.

It was like electric.. my body vibrated... it was unreal!!

The best part was I no longer craved cocaine/crack or meth.

There is real power in the Christ, you must believe!

Is it any wonder why some species seeks to remove our connection to the Christ?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:52 AM
Quote Post
Nuts, yes, you make good sense and I am sorry if I stunned you with my images of what rules the world.

Maybe it's a good thing?

Time will tell of course.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:53 AM
Quote Post
Oh, and venting is a pre-requisite for being a member of high standing at my forum!

heh
face.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:59 AM
Quote Post
Some people online have called me names... "anti-semite, racist, brown shirt nazi"... I know what I am and the demons can insult me all they want, it will not change the man that I am.

I like most all people, but I dislike some people because they are cruel, mean and selfish.

Color of your skin or religion matters not, what matters is what is in your heart n soul.

How you treat others is what really matters to me.

Why do you think I no longer post at other forums?

The internet is full of mean, cruel and inhuman beings and I cannot tolerate THEM.

Nuts, please feel free to vent anytime you choose.

Peace, Mark

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 04:02 AM
Quote Post
Here's more of the Mary Statue...

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 31 2006, 05:26 AM
Quote Post
hugs.gif
THANK-YOU PUPP!!

************* zzzzz.gif Gotta get some!!***********

P.S.
goldcrossani.gif
Praise JESUS for your healing!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by I must be absolutely nuts!! on Mar 31 2006, 05:31 AM

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2006, 11:10 PM
Quote Post

I like most all people, but I dislike some people because they are cruel, mean and selfish.

Color of your skin or religion matters not, what matters is what is in your heart n soul.

How you treat others is what really matters to me.

Why do you think I no longer post at other forums?

The internet is full of mean, cruel and inhuman beings and I cannot tolerate THEM.

waving.gif Hey PuPP
hugs.gif Life is like a bowl of chocolates.
And I truly feel things full of Fate and we all follow our own paths. We have a choice.
I agree with you 100% about the above. And I feel very lucky that my fate crossed paths with you and your Forum.

Yes, and when we are so young we are taught lies, like Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the invisible white grey bearded man in the sky.

Now as for the above scratchinghead.gif
What is different than your belief in Chirst ?(hence the white grey beared man).
Sorry but reading

I am a little confused here. blushNEW.gif
ok as youngesters we a feed with lies of the beared man. Then you say you believe. blushNEW.gif

I love the story of Santa Claus, or Saint Nick, or Father Christmas. The orgin behind it is giving gifts . I have never thought of it as a lie.

The Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny well scratchinghead.gif hmmmmmmmmmmmm lies. All lies. But please don't tell my children. blushNEW.gif I have taught them those lies. And they adore the Money and the chocolate. As a family this brings us a little closer.
Same can be said for Halloween as a family I get together with friends and we light up the sky. The story of that is told in many versions too.

EVERYBODY in this world needs something to believe in.
I believe that.
Lies or no lies.
If they are harmless lies that brings us closer to our own Humanity , Love and Compassion . It can be a good thing.

As for the signs that are around us of Satan . I'm afraid we have to live with them too. But it is a choice from us as individals of how we see them. Even though we all know deep down there will always be conflict. (That's just the way it is. blushNEW.gif )

I am very glad

I hear ya about the power of the Christ. It saved me from crack addiction in the mid 80s.

At one point, I took my 10 gauge shotgun, cocked it, took off the safety, placed it under my chin and my thumb was pressing on the trigger.

The only reason I didn't blow my face off was the thought of my mother finding me, had I lived alone, you would not be reading this today.

I prayed and begged for help as I was addicted to the devils poison.

After 3 nights of crying and begging for help, one night as I laid in bed weeping I felt a surge come over me.

It was like electric.. my body vibrated... it was unreal!!

The best part was I no longer craved cocaine/crack or meth.

Is it any wonder why some species seeks to remove our connection to the Christ?

We are lucky you founded this Forum.
Everybody here has a life experience different from others.
We are all very unique.
You have shared and allowed us to be a voice too.

And hopefully I have not offended , I didn't not mean to if I have. And I just vented too. blushNEW.gif

Those poor People around Chernobyl .Effects will last a very long time. And will effect those in future generations too. I HATE Nuclear Power. GREENSKULL.GIF

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

atombomb.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 2 2006, 12:00 AM
Quote Post
Hi Darkraveness, no worries you didn't offend me.

When I was a small child, my stepfather, a barrel chested, genius alcoholic (who helped build the radio station on Mt Wilson in the 60s) beat me black and blue as well as my mother whose nose he broke --- twice!

I was raised in a religious environment with evangelist Rex Humbard on tv, forced to read the bible and memorize the psalms while I stood in the corner for 10 hours a day.

I prayed to god almost everyday to make the pain stop. To please make my step father not drag me out of my bunkbed by my hair again and throw me to the floor in yet another vicious beating.

This lasted for 5 years... it was HELL on Earth. He almost killed me and I believe he broke my back when I was age 2 when he crushed me in a cradle hold.
(I was in a foster home from age 2-4 and was not allowed to walk anywhere and was kept in a crib like prison.)

During the times in between beatings, all the praying to "god" (no name) did no good. NOTHING! The beatings continued.

But in the 80s, during my drug addiction days, I did not pray to god, I prayed to Jesus Christ for help before I killed myself.

And guess what...???

Something wonderful happened.

In the past, there have been many GODS, and they all had names.

Apollo, Athena, Zeus, Thor, Odin, Mercury, Hermes, Etc etc.

Why do we pray to a GOD with no name?

I agree that kids do need something to look forward to, but rotting their teeth with sweets and chocolate while giving them soda pop and other treats while filling their heads with fairy tails and untruths is wrong.

If I had kids, I would never lie to them about Santa Clause or the tooth fairy or a nameless god.

But I would tell them there is power in Jesus Christ, and the reason would be from my own personal experience.

For the record, I was baptised Catholic and I despise religions.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 2 2006, 02:03 AM
Quote Post
tinkerbellemoticon.gif
waving.gif Hi ya PuPP

What a terrible thing to happen to you and your Mother. sadoriginal.gif

I wish at times I could have a magic wand or be a little tinkerbellemoticon.gif and change this world as I see fit.

I married a Catholic in a Catholic church. I baptised my first two children Catholic. My last two are not. (yes to my husband ) roflsmiley.gif If anyone is wondering. roflsmiley.gif

My four children all go to Catholic school's.

But I am not Catholic and I don't wish to be.

I have at times prayed to a nameless GOD. But I don't know if GOD is there. He/She has never answered me back.
But as I said before

EVERYBODY in this world needs something to believe in.
I believe that.
Lies or no lies.
If they are harmless lies that brings us closer to our own Humanity , Love and Compassion . It can be a good thing.

Kids need a little sugar and a few treats.
Yes I don't like the sound of Mercury in our mouths but I didn't know better. Untill now. blushNEW.gif I have them sadly in my mouth. sadoriginal.gif
I think losing teeth is a big very deal for children. Some a very scared at first until you explain it's normal for them to come out. I'm sure who ever made that fable did it in the best interests for their children. And made a little celebration from it. In time they will be told the truth but I'm sure it's not going to harm them in any emotional way. As my two eldest know the truth. My youngest two don't.

As for Santa...................come on PuPP don't be so mean lol2.gif I'll call you the Grince. And I'll haunt you. nyuknyuk.gif YOU NEED YOUR OWN KIDS. Look into their eyes as the rest of their friends tell them about what they are doing for Christmas.( It wouldn't be a nice experience for them. Peer pressure)
I know some religions and people don't follow Christmas. But all children do. Regardless of Religion and Race. Every child at the time they know about it wonders about Christmas. And Dreams of Santa.

I don't depise Religion but it does make me wonder. scratchinghead.gif I respect peoples beliefs no matter what they do or say. I walk away if I don't like it. I turn off the T.V, Radio or stop reading about it. But I will not KILL for GOD.
All the Wars are based on Religion. Some kind of GOD he is . scratchinghead.gif He says he loves Peace yet He Drowns all Sinners. Only a few survive in a ARK. And He says we should Forgive and they Shalt not Kill.
I do not call myself an Athyest either.
I believe in what my heart tells me to go. I have my own mind and soul.

And I don't have any answers but I will try to make my time on this EARTH in my HUMAN body a little better place to be in.
That is ME.

Hugszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to you hugs.gif You had a very tough start to your life. But as you said you were saved.

Yes you were......................... upsetforgiven.gif

It's up to you to keep up with all those good ole changes. Power to you MARK.

Good luck hugs.gif

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

tinkerbellemoticon.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 18 2006, 01:54 PM
Quote Post
Chernobyl Toll May One Day Surpass 90K
By MARA D. BELLABY
Associated Press Writer
April 18, 2006
AP Photo: Vika Chervinska, an eight-year-old Ukrainian girl suffering from cancer waits to receive treatment with her mother...
user posted image

KIEV, Ukraine - Greenpeace said Tuesday in a new report that more than 90,000 people were likely to die of cancers caused by radiation from the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, countering a United Nations report that predicted the death toll would be around 4,000.

The differing conclusions underline the contentious uncertainty that remains about the health effects of the world's worst nuclear accident as its 20th anniversary approaches.

A reactor at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine exploded on April 26, 1986, spewing radioactive clouds over much of Europe. The fallout was particularly severe in northern reaches of Ukraine, western Russia and Belarus.

Areas immediately around the now-inoperative plant remain off-limits, but people in other areas that received significant fallout are anxious about their health.

A report by the Chernobyl Forum — a group comprising the International Atomic Energy Agency and several other U.N. groups — last year said fewer than 50 deaths could be confirmed as being connected to Chernobyl. It also said the number of radiation-related deaths among the 600,000 people who helped deal with the aftermath of the accident would ultimately be around 4,000.

The increase in cancer deaths among the 5 million people exposed to lower levels of radiation would be so low as to be statistically difficult to identify, the report's authors said, estimating it could be around 5,000.

But Greenpeace, in a report citing data from the former Soviet republics of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, harshly disagreed and suggested the Chernobyl Forum report was deliberately misleading.

"It is appalling that the IAEA is whitewashing the impacts of the most serious nuclear accident in human history," Ivan Blokov of the environmental group's Russia office said in a statement. "Denying the real implications is not only insulting to the thousands of victims but it also leads to dangerous recommendations and the relocation of people in contaminated areas."

The Chernobyl Forum report had suggested that many of the health problems and complaints in the regions around Chernobyl were connected with unhealthy lifestyles, including heavy drinking and smoking, and with a culture of victimization.

Vyacheslav Shestopalov of Ukraine's Academy of Sciences cautioned against relying on non-radiation factors.

"It is not only stress or a bad economic situation, there is also radiation," he said.

Volodymyr Bebeshko, a professor at the Ukrainian Center for Radiation Medicine, said he participated in the forum but refused to endorse the findings. "Quite honestly, it doesn't reflect reality," he told The Associated Press. "They are very clearly trying to minimize the consequences."

Bebeshko said studies have found increases in not only thyroid cancer, but also breast cancer in the wives of the so-called "liquidators" — those who were asked to deal with the effects of the explosion — and big increases in leukemia and other blood disorders.

Greenpeace said statistics from Belarus indicate that 270,000 cases of cancer will be attributable to Chernobyl radiation throughout the region and that 93,000 of those are likely to be fatal.

Greenpeace also cited a report by the Center for Independent Environmental Assessment of the Russian Academy of Sciences that found a sharply increased mortality in western Russia over the past 15 years, suggesting the rise was due to Chernobyl radiation.

"On the basis of demographic data, during the last 15 years, 60,000 people have died additionally in Russia because of the Chernobyl accident and estimates of the total death toll for Ukraine and Belarus could be another 140,000," Greenpeace's international office said in a statement.

The report also found that "radiation from the disaster has had a devastating effect on survivors" other than cancer cases — "damaging immune and endocrine systems, leading to accelerated aging, cardiovascular and blood illnesses, psychological illnesses, chromosome aberrations and an increase of deformities in fetuses and children."

On the Net:

Greenpeace International: http://www.greenpeace.org/international/

Chernobyl Forum: http://www.iaea.org/NewsCenter/News/2004/consequences.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060418/ap_on_...obyl_greenpeace

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0411 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild