Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 120,000 Horses Slaughtered For Human Consumption, Shipped overseas as a delicacy

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 26 2006, 11:24 PM
Quote Post
Over 120,000 Horses Are Being Slaughtered Annually In The US And Shipped Overseas For Human Consumption
David Lawrence Dewey
DLDewy.com
1-20-6
Last year, over 120,000 healthy American horses were slaughtered and they are not old crippled or blind horses.
(It is against federal law to ship a blind or crippled horse).

The slaughter industry will not take old skinny horses. The horses being slaughtered range in age from six months to thirteen years of age.

Why Are They Being Slaughtered?

American horses are being slaughtered in three foreign owned slaughter houses in Ilinois and Texas. Their meat is being shipped overseas as a delicacy for the Italians, French, Japanese and other countries overseas.

Polls across America show that 74%-90% of people are opposed to horses being slaughtered.

Currently there are bills in the House (HR 503) and Senate (S 1915) that would ban the slaughter of horses for human consumption and the transport of horseflesh or live horses out of the country for the purpose of slaughter. HR 503 currently has 134 cosponsors.

The Senate version of The American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act (S1915) was introduced on Wednesday 26, of October and currently has 10 cosponsors.

Horse slaughter promotes theft, neglect, abuse and lowers the value of horses in general.

Tom Durfee and his wife Julia, own and operate The Laughing Horse Sanctuary a 501©3 non-profit equine rescue. They are asking fellow Americans to help this stop this senseless slaughter of these intelligent and loving animals.

You can contact Tom and Julia through this address, telephone and website:

The Laughing Horse Sanctuary
8317 Grassland Drive
Sandy Level, VA 24161

Phone 434-927-5298
Fax 434-927-5534

http://www.laughinghorse.org/

Please contact your Congressman and Senators and ask them to co-sponsor this important legislation to stop this barbaric practice and slaughter of these horses.

You can find contract information to contact your Congressmen here:

SENATORS: http://www.dldewey.com/senem.htm

HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES: http://www.dldewey.com/house.htm

Additional Information:

http://www.horse-protection.org/

The Animal Welfare Institute has just updated its color brochure on horse slaughter and copies are ready for distribution. If anyone is interested in obtaining some to distribute we are providing them for free. For large orders we do request that shipping fees be covered. Please contact me for details.

An insert detailing the American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act (H.R. 503) and what can be done to help pass this bill is also included.

Christopher J. Heyde
Research Associate
Animal Welfare Institute
PO Box 3650
Washington, DC 20027
Tel: (703) 836-4300
Fax: (703) 997-1134

http://www.awionline.org/

http://rense.com/general69/120.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 26 2006, 11:58 PM
Quote Post
arguing.gif

Oh My GOD,

I'm a horse lover and I have two. (Paddy & Doughnut )

I was bought up as a farmers daughter and here in New Zealand. When 1 of the farms Hacks died the horse was cut up for dog meat. Yes they were fed to the farm dogs! angryNEW.gif

I knew that . blushNEW.gif But there was nothing I could do except for moaning to Dad about it. Then they killed my pet PIG. I never eat and pork for 11years.( call me stubborn)
But that was how I felt. He was my pet. I loved him so much.And Yes I cried over my pig when the home kill people came. I will never forget his scream. It haunts me to this day.

Also in NZ we have petfood company's that buy horses for pet food and to make glue. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Here in our stock industry they are picky about the state of sheep,beef,vension too. They canot be too skinny and you get more money for good looking meat.

I am not a vegan, I eat meat . blushNEW.gif

My two daughters love their horses as do I . They are our family and that is why I felt I needed to write something.

I know it is shocking , but we do that to just about everything.
Everything is just about for sale in this world.
And their will always be a buyer for such things.
Thus is the plight of whales too. angryNEW.gif

In NZ about every two years they do a controlled cull of wild horses. Many people here Try to adopt them. But many are slaughtered. They are ripping up the earth and the DOC Dept ran by our government support this. sadoriginal.gif

Maybe i am as bad as them too. My history as above does not look very good either.
And that saddens me. sadoriginal.gif

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

sadoriginal.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 26 2006, 11:58 PM
Quote Post
Until the slaughter ends:

Horse owners please BRAND your buddies. While hot or freeze-branding your horse might not sound like the most humane thing to do, a brand could mean the difference between your horse being stolen and sold to auction or slaughter versus being being left to munch grass in your field.

Branded horses don't make very appealing targets to thieves, and it also increases the likelihood that he'll be returned to you if you've got an escape artist who gets lost smileNew4.gif

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 12:11 AM
Quote Post
hi there Nightshade waving.gif

My horses are branded.
Last year in Oct my horse Paddy was stolen. Luckly I got him back he was in such stress and he looked bad. I was lucky as I went door knocking,writing lost letters,ringing the RSPCA and the local Radio. When I was reunited with him the Police said the next step was to go back to the person who Branded him. To find out the horses name etc...............BRANDING DOES WORK.

Now I have relocated them out to the beach on a farmers Farm. Its about a 40 minute drive from where I live. I don't pay as much attention as I did when they were five minutes away from me. But they are so happy and I know they will never be stolen again(never say never, Touch wood).
They love it when they see us and are always good to be around. But I wish they could be closer to me and my girls.
ROTATINGHEART.GIF Paddy and Doughnut are very loved. ROTATINGHEART.GIF

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

lilhearts.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 12:43 AM
Quote Post
Hi ladies, I like meat too, especially the fat and I like my meat BBQ'd and salted too. lol2.gif

factoid: I have never eaten horse meat and I never would.

Darkraveness, that is so sad about your pig... I know you were too young to interfene.

If I raised a pig, I could never eat it either and I'll tell ya, if there wasn't a grocery store with fresh meat, I'd be eating veggies, nuts, fruits, shellfish, fish, crab n lobster.

I seem to be able to kill fish to eat, but I cannot seem to kill a mammal.

I think I can kill a rattlesnake too... I hear it tastes just like chicken.

BUT ---How can you kill and eat anything that you raised?

It would be like me eating Pookie and Precious... my 2 cats.

Ya know in many countries, they eat cats. I saw a show on Aborigines in Australia hunting, catching, cooking and eating feral cats. It grossed me out BIG TIME!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 01:20 AM
Quote Post
Hey Darkraveness, I'm glad to hear Paddy's story has a happy ending and that he's safe and sound and home with you smileNew4.gif Horse theft ends in tragedy all too often and it's something that a lot of people tend not to be aware of until it's too late sadoriginal.gif

I could easily live of the ocean -- just give me a rod, a canoe and some crab traps and I'd be set for life here on the west coast IF my man weren't a picky-eating flatlander! We don't have rattlesnakes here but if they taste anything like eel, I'm in!

I remember when my little sister got her first cat, my dad's (ex?)wife used to threaten to kill it and cook it up for dinner all the time. It might have been funny if she weren't serious. Coming from a rural Vietnamese village, I guess anything with it's back to the sun is fair game, even your young daughter's beloved pet.

I could never kill anything that I'd raised, hell, when I was a kid I used to have a hard time harvesting the vegetables that I'd planted in the garden the previous season! But I have a hard time putting a face on the cuts of meat in the supermarket aisles.

If it were a matter of survival I wouldn't have much trouble killing a wild animal, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to slaughter a domestic critter that I'd raised, even if I was starving. Might have to gnaw my own arm off instead.

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 01:47 AM
Quote Post
hugs.gif

Thanks Pupp. Yes I was very young. But isn't it funny that it sticks in your mind to this day.
I'm so stubborn that I even tell the story to my kids.

When our rabbit died I found it. I was so upset.(It was wheelly bin day too.) So I got them out of school to tell them the vet was going to take "Fluffy". We all cried and then they wanted to go back to school. (To tell all their mates. blushNEW.gif )I put "Fluffy" in the wheelly Bin. A week later I got some ashes and told them it was him. I know I am naughty but I hadn't the heart to tell them. Maybe one day I'll blert it out. But not now it's too recent.

I have tasted horse meat. It's tough. EWWWWWWWWWWW

I eat about everything- That's a fact.

I love my veges fruit etc....... but I love meat.....and the juicey fat (which is so bad for you) bustingupNEW3.gif I am meat eater I should become a cave women. MutleyNew3.gif

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

sheep.gif From the land of sheep

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 01:56 AM
Quote Post
Do you know why cavemen always drug their women into the cave by the hair?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 02:00 AM
Quote Post
So that they don't fill up with rocks and dirt!

--------------------

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 02:03 AM
Quote Post
Blurt not blert --- lol2.gif

What is Wheely Bin Day? -- Trash day?

You're not sposed to put dead animals in the trash.

Don'tcha know that they need those dead animals for rendered pet food.

themaskNew.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 02:17 AM
Quote Post
So that they don't fill up with rocks and dirt!

That's close enough... roflsmiley.gif

I was gonna say....

If the caveman dragged them by their ankles they would fill up with mud.

roflsmiley.gif lol2.gif bustingupNEW3.gif

Ok... backtotopicNEW3.gif

IMHO, Horses are similar to people, the same as our dogs and cats.

Deer, squirrels and many other mammals also are much like us. They seem to have feelings and emotions. When we kill a living sentient being we cannot tolerate the suffering... hence, we cannot kill it.

In my entire lifetime of intentional animal slaughter, I shot a bird once with a pellet gun and I never aimed at a bird again. It hurt me so bad to see it fall off of the telephone wire.

I also once flushed a gopher (who was making a mess in our front lawn) out of his hole with a garden hose and watched in horror as a friend stabbed it repeatedly with the garden loppers.

And ya know I just could never be a big game hunter and those men just make me ill.

Can you please pass me those fatty beef ribs?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 11:54 AM
Quote Post
clubinhand.gif

Ok typo's allowed. blushNEW.gif
Cave women I know i'd be great at. bustingupNEW3.gif
Did they drug their women? lol2.gif nyuknyuk.gif

Yes wheelly Bin day is trash day. I own my own company of Bins "Fluffy" had the most righteous send of. Bless Him.

That poor gopher sadoriginal.gif . Glad to see you murder instinct waned. roflsmiley.gif

I make the meanest roast Lamb blushNEW.gif And your both invited.

hugs.gif

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

waving.gif

sheep.gif Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 27 2006, 03:48 PM
Quote Post
Back to horses.

Does everyone know that tens of thousands of mares around the world are used to produce female hormones for human medical use? These mares spend the whole of their pregnancy with a plastic tube in their urethra. Think how painful that must be. The foals are just slaughtered out of hand when they are born.

Nothing is more cruel than capitalism. Capitalism has ripped the humanity from people.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0414 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild