Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Operation Iraqi Liberation (O.I.L.), Photo Gallery - U Won't SEE on TV

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2004, 03:25 AM
Quote Post
This is so sad and was it really necessary?

Was Iraq a threat to USA or UK?

NO!

IMO, the Bush administration is guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity as well as Blairs govt and any govt who supported this carnage.

WARNING!!!
Graphic Photos Below

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2004, 03:45 AM
Quote Post
Shooting the wounded as reported by the media.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Lurker
Group: Members
Member No.: 376
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2004, 11:50 AM
Quote Post
War is EVIL.
I do believe L.A., Houston, Chicago, New York, or small town USA would be the same or worse if the muslims had the Ability. Have any of the pics posted been the cause of insurgents or soldiers at risk?

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 253
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2004, 12:29 PM
Quote Post
War is ROBBERY

You attack another counntry to steal it's resources, it's knoledge and it's people freedom to take control over them, and make them buy your products and work for you. In other words, you SLAVE them.

--------------------
"Those who know nothing about history are doomed forever to repeat it."
~ Will Durant

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2004, 05:31 PM
Quote Post
All this destruction for O.I.L.? Where are the weapons of mass destruction that is what the media was trying to convince everyone of? There were never any weapons, only the ones that caused those pictures to be taken. The weapons of mass destruction were used as described by those in the picture the innocent and the prisoner photos I don't care to see again.

War is evil, the reasons we go to war is evil.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 29 2004, 05:50 PM
Quote Post
Next to drugs, War is the biggest money maker for the evil bloodlines.

Reason for the Afghanistan invasion:
(After the Soviet Union softened them up for USA - same evil bloodlines rule both nations)

Caspian Sea pipeline and Opium!

Before 9/11 The Taleban had Opium production down to 75 tons per year.

As of 2003, Opium production was up to 3500 tons per year and guess where it's going? Europe and Iraq. (Maybe to USA as well, not sure)

The evil bloodlines use drugs as THEIR weapon!

And THEY use WARS to create great suffering and reap enormous profits while at the same time, destroying fertile land.

The Earths surface will end up one toxic wasteland and desert if THEY continue THEIR assault.

IMHO, almost ALL terrorism acts are committed by the same evil bloodlines who benefit from those events.

Robert Acosta
user posted image

A Gulf War I veterans child born with no arms or legs
(A result of depleted uranium?)
user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 10:59 AM
Quote Post
Somebody's son, but not the son of a congressman.
November 30, 2004. Fallujah. American GI.

This is the other side to the cost of wars, not just this one.

user posted image

http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com/

BJ

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 289
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 04:33 PM
Quote Post
Hey, Pupp, could you get more pictures of bloody bodies? Just think, though---this whole thing could have been avoided by France, Germany, China, and Russia. But, the UN being a rogue operation; as is France, decided to block the US and not enfore the multitude of UN Resolutions regarding Iraq. In fact, President Bush, at the last, last minute addressed the UN, and then even asked Saddam to stand back and allow unrestricted inspections.

Your message is common among those people who continusally blame the President and the United States for Iraq. Pupp, the President gave them ALL nearly unliminted time to come to their senses. Perhaps you might be able to see now why the Democrats lost the election? The majority of people who vote just don't see that Iraq is only for OIL. Besides, Pupp, we are running out of OIL. So, it's miuch more than the OIL issue. It has to do with implementing the moral right to defend yourself. In fact, self defense is a moral issue.

Thanks,

Chuck

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 07:52 AM
Quote Post
PuPP, I think on another thread, you commented about how we all have our own version of the truth. Well, it seems that we all have our own version of history too.

My version of history of the last Iraq war is not the same as yours, Chuck.

I recall the US and the UK insisting that if Saddam were to disarm, war could be avoided.

I recall the UN resolution 1441 (read it here) http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2002/SC7564.doc.htm
which included the phase, ‘serious consequences’ if Iraq failed to disarm. In this resolution, France welcomed ’that the concept of “automaticity” for the use of force had been eliminated’. I recall how later both the US and UK re-interpreted ‘serious consequences’ to mean ‘war’.

In February, 2003, I heard the French foreign minister, Dominique de Villepin, making a powerful and sensible speech as to why France would not support war at this time, but would fully support Resolution 1441 and the weapons inspectors.
http://www.france.diplomatie.fr/actu/artic...b.asp?ART=32390
I remember thinking then what an articulate speech it was. It was about this time that ‘freedom’ fries replaced French fries, and French wine was being reported poured down drains in the US.

I recall Iraq repeatedly claiming that they had no weapons of mass destruction, producing piles of texts and CD data to support their claim. In February, Jack Straw, British Foreign minister acknowledged this when he said; ‘Saddam said for four years that he had no biological weapons program, no anthrax bacillus, no smallpox virus, no VX nerve agent. And indeed, the inspectors found absolutely nothing.’ But then he went on to say he didn’t believe him, and that our ‘intelligence’ didn’t support the Iraqi claim either.

I recall George Bush saying; ‘By the way, he [Saddam] declared he didn't have any [WMD]. 1441 insisted that he have a complete declaration of his weapons. He said he didn't have any weapons.’ March 6 2003.

I saw Colin Powel holding up a phial of substance, and claiming that this amount of anthrax would kill thousands, and that Saddam had tanker loads of the stuff.

I saw Colin Powel pointing to charts and satellite photographs telling us that these were secret sites, where WMD were being made and stored

I saw Colin Powel pointing to a drawing of a truck, and telling us that it was a moveable weapons lab.

I recall being told by the UK Government, that Britain and Europe were just 45 minutes from chemical or biological attack.

I recall China, Germany, Russia, and France (and others) dissenting from war, and supporting the inspectors route.

I read Hans Blix March 7, 2003 report to the UN, where he said Iraq had recently provided additional documentation on anthrax and the VX nerve agent, which restated what Iraq had already said - that it had no WMD. Blix was clearly irritated by the US claims about WMD locations when he said; ‘I would rather have twice the amount of high quality information about sites to inspect than twice the number of expert inspectors to send.' http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/SC7asdelivered.htm

On March 20, 2003 it was war

The mighty and combined intelligence services of both US and UK were seriously wrong. Saddam was actually telling the truth, he didn’t have any WMD, and it is now clearly evident that he did NOT have the capability to attack America or Europe.

I do recall that Saddam was a tyrant and a murderer who antagonised and ignored the UN wherever possible, but I also recall that WE attacked his country on a false premise. Seems to me like it wasn’t to do with our defense at all – he did not attack us. It seems that it was OFFENSIVE by us, in every sense of the word.

No, my recollection of recent history is clearly different from yours. I recall being misinformed by my government.

It has to do with implementing the moral right to defend yourself. In fact, self defense is a moral issue.

That’s just what the Iraqi ‘Insurgents’ are doing right now

PuPP is right to show these images to remind us what WE have done in the name of our freedoms, and what the real cost of this war is.

I am only proud of one thing in all of this war, and that is that I can say;
It’s not in MY name.

WF

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 11:08 AM
Quote Post
Without Fear,

Yes, I can recall much of what you presented, very well, in your message.

I think we have to understand that France is an enemy of the United States. IT's very, very obvious that the people in power in France can not be charged with wrong doing. This in itself is terribly wrong. Something very terrible has happened to the French people. Their government has tricked them with the OIL for Food Program.

We can add in Germany, Russia, and China into the mixture. Yet, what bothers me most is that the Liberal Democrats who SHOUT the loudest to condemn GWBush, never say a word about the millions of babies that have been murdered (aborted) by a sex crazed Liberal society. Jesus, it's no wonder they lost the election---they killed their voters. So, if you're going to show pics of dead and dying Iraqis why not also show the sissors in the back of the head of a US baby getting killed with blood dripping down the neck?

These Liberals think more about Iraqis than the millions of dead American babies. Further, where are the pictures of the tens-of-thousands of Iraqis that Saddam and his Sons had murdered? Oh! Saddam didn't document those killings, did he?

Yep, Liberals BLAME the US. Thank Jesus they they lost this election. They'll never learn because their learning center is closed.

Chuck

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 12:40 PM
Quote Post
Chuck,
I respect your views on abortion, but let’s not put them into the same pot. These are two separate issues, and deserve separate attention.

I certainly didn’t condone Saddam and his murderous regime. Nor do I condone the many other examples of oppression and cruelty around the world that require attention. But the way to resolve these problems is not for us to do more of the same.

PuPP is right to draw attention to the atrocities of this war – I am sick of the sanitized version we see on TV. It is not a game, and it is not fun, and if we can‘t stomach the images, then we should questioning why we are at war.

I have questioned it, and I believe that what we are doing is wrong. And I can find no compelling evidence to the contrary.

WE are meant to be civilized, yet we are committing the same level of atrocities, and inflicting the same level of suffering on many people with our actions. We have now become part of the problem. And what disturbs me is that, not only is the US alienating itself from the rest of the world, but that we were lied to about the reasons for war. The problem is getting bigger, not smaller.

I grief for every life lost, for every limb torn from a body, for everyone who looses a friend or relative. I care not what color, nationality, or religion they are. We are all connected, and with every death, I die a little more.

And so do you.

WF

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 01:13 PM
Quote Post
WF:
We are all connected, and with every death, I die a little more.

We are each and every one of us a part of humanity. With each death, we are diminished.

There is no compelling reason to kill innocent people, who not unlike ourselves live, love, laugh, and wish only to live in peace raising their families in homes they built. This war has destroyed that for hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children on BOTH SIDES OF THIS DEADLY CONFLICT.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 02:20 AM
Quote Post
Hey Chuck, So you think I'm a liberal? Heck, I don't like or even use titles. I would think I'm conservative as if the name implied we CONSERVE natural resources and don't wage wars over lies. Do you realize how much money, resources and manpower is going into this Anglo occupation/invasion/colonization?

But a liberal? Nah! Democraps, Repuglicans, Independants, Liberals? Green party?Politics SUX, I choose no label nor do I choose a side.

I am for truth and freedom and justice.

I am for money that could be improving our childrens future right here at home.

Money to inspect the 95% of the cargo containers that enter the USA that are never inspected.

Money for healthcare and to keep hospitals from closing down.

Money for clean renewable home energy devices and transportation.

We could be fixing things instead of destroying a nations ancient culture.
Looting their museums and burning all of their libraries to the ground.

But please don't call me a liberal or any political name as I find it insulting.

To me, you're just Chuck, with his own viewpoints and opinions. I do not look upon you as a Dem or a Rep or a Conservative or a Liberal or any other title.

face.gif

Without Fear
I recall being told by the UK Government, that Britain and Europe were just 45 minutes from chemical or biological attack.

Isn't it amazing, that's what the talking heads told us too, though we're like thousands of miles away.

They also told us to buy duct tape and plastic because Saddam was gonna fly his drones over us and poison us all. Millions of people did just that, went out and bought duct tape and plastic and someone reaped great profits in that industry.

It's so funny they way these guys operate, always for a buck. Look who got all of the high paying lucartive contracts to rebuild what THEY have destroyed in Iraq.

Halliburton - Whom Cheney formerly worked for.
(Rumsfeld and Aspartame... connection there too ...hmmm?)

"Hey guys, tell ya what - you blow it up and we'll fix it and we'll both make a buck"

I think the horrors of this war, especially since it is waged over blatant lies and for profit, MUST be madee available to those who wish to see them.

In the future, I'll try and add some more images of our injured troops who are sacrificing their lives and limbs for an unjustified and illegal war as well as more Iraqi atrocities.

nowarforoil.gif nowar.gif nowarforoil.gif
stormtrooper.gif stormtrooper.gif stormtrooper.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 03:29 AM
Quote Post
To PuPP and New Fear; Good day!

First off there is no question, Pupp, that although you may not profess to be a Liberal the very fact that you talk down about the Uhited States and the Iraqi issue is exactly what was going on with the North East Liberal Democrats during the past election. They always blamed the United States; the US is at fault; the US is wrong, and Bush is a murderer and liar.

They never, never said a bad thing about Saddam Hussein that Saddam was a ruthless dictator who murdered his own citizens enmasse. And, when you come on your web site and post the horrific pictures and blame the US it seems as if you are only one-sided. I don't mean to insult you Pupp, I think you know I have a great respect for your accomplishments here. So, this is nothing personal. It's illogical to assume that the level of consciousness of these Fundamentalist followers of Islam are of a higher consciousness. They are killers; murderers, and they use this crazed "religion" to do harm to every one they come in contact with. The real truth is that their religion is their governnment. They rear children, like those whom you pictured, to grow up and hate Jews, American's, and hate in general everything outside of their own low cosncousness.

No Fear, I do not think as you do concerning the issue of dead babies that Liberal Democrats have killed being a seperate issue. Dead kids are dead kids. What doesn't surprise me at all is that all during the campaing the Kerry people cried about the Iraqi children, but NEVER ONCE did they decry the deaths of millions and millions of aborted children right here in the United states.

Apparently the majority of US voters think as I do. After all; we got GWBush re elected and put the Liberal Democrats on notice that we don't want them anymore.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 03:57 AM
Quote Post
They are killers; murderers, and they use this crazed "religion" to do harm to every one they come in contact with. The real truth is that their religion is their governnment.

Just for a minute there Chuck, I thought you were talking about America; winkNEW.gif

"God told me to strike at al-Qaida and I struck them, and then He instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did..”George W Bush

WF

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0450 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild