Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Thousands Of Birds Fall From Australian Sky!

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 9 2007, 09:58 PM
Quote Post
Mystery as thousands of birds fall from sky
Amanda O'Brien
January 10, 2007
THOUSANDS of birds have fallen from the skies over Esperance and no one knows why.

Is it an illness, toxins or a natural phenomenon? A string of autopsies in Perth have shed no light on the mystery.

All the residents of flood-devastated Esperance know is that their "dawn chorus" of singing birds is missing.

The main casualties are wattle birds, yellow-throated miners, new holland honeyeaters and singing honeyeaters, although some dead crows, hawks and pigeons have also been found.

Wildlife officers are baffled by the "catastrophic" event, which the Department of Environment and Conservation said began well before last week's freak storm.

On Monday, Esperance, 725km southeast of Perth, was declared a natural disaster zone.

District nature conservation co-ordinator Mike Fitzgerald said the first reports of birds dropping dead in people's yards came in three weeks ago. More than 500 deaths had since been notified. But the calls stopped suddenly last week, reportedly because no birds were left.

"It's very substantial. We estimate several thousand birds are dead, although we don't have a clear number because of the large areas of bushland," Mr Fitzgerald said.

Birds Australia, the nation's main bird conservation group, said it had not heard of a similar occurrence. "Not on that scale, and all at the same time, and also the fact that it's several different species," chief executive Graeme Hamilton said. "You'd have to call that a most unusual event and one that we'd all have to be concerned about."

He expected birds would return to the area once the problem - natural or man-made phenomenon - was fixed but said it was vital the cause was identified.

The Department of Agriculture and Food, which conducted the autopsies, has almost ruled out an infectious process.

Acting chief veterinary officer Fiona Sunderman said toxins were the most likely cause but the deaths could be due to anything from toxic algae to chemicals and pesticides.

Dr Sunderman said there were no leads yet on which of potentially hundreds of toxins might be responsible. Some birds were seen convulsing as they died.

Michelle Crisp was one of the first to contact the DEC after finding dozens of dead birds on her property one morning.

She told The Australian she normally had hundreds of birds in her yard, but that she and a neighbour counted 80 dead birds in one day. "It went to the point where we had nothing, not a bird," she said. "It was like a moonscape, just horrible.

"But the frightening thing for us, we didn't find any more birds after that. We literally didn't have any birds left to die."

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...9-30417,00.html

This post has been edited by Mark J. Harper on Jan 9 2007, 10:46 PM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 9 2007, 10:52 PM
Quote Post
Canary in a coal mine....

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 10 2007, 06:16 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Mark J. Harper @ Jan 10 2007, 01:52 AM)
Canary in a coal mine....

I agree Mark!

I'm surprised this isn't reported(shouted) in the media!

"It's very substantial. We estimate several thousand birds are dead, although we don't have a clear number because of the large areas of bushland," Mr Fitzgerald said.

Birds Australia, the nation's main bird conservation group, said it had not heard of a similar occurrence. "Not on that scale, and all at the same time, and also the fact that it's several different species," chief executive Graeme Hamilton said. "You'd have to call that a most unusual event and one that we'd all have to be concerned about."

He expected birds would return to the area once the problem - natural or man-made phenomenon - was fixed but said it was vital the cause was identified.

The Department of Agriculture and Food, which conducted the autopsies, has almost ruled out an infectious process.

spock.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 10 2007, 07:00 PM
Quote Post
Hi Junkman, we have a duck pond here in Reseda, at Reseda park, and on the weekends, we'd go there to feed the ducks during the 8 plus years that I've lived here.

Well, we stopped going a couple of years ago because there were no more ducks. The word was that some virus got them.

Also, during that time, I noticed the eerie silence in the springtime morning hours.... no birds were chirping... like I've heard in the valley here since I was a small boy.

It was like something right outta the twilight zone to me.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2007, 09:26 AM
Quote Post
Mark, that's interesting! The small town I grew up in used to have hundreds of frogs singing after a heavy rain. It was so loud, you couldn't sleep. Now when I visit there, it's completely silent.

Same thing with horned lizards (Texans call them horny toads). As kids, we used to catch them and keep them in a shoe box. They were everywhere. Now you can't find any at all.

Scary times!

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2007, 01:53 PM
Quote Post
Hi Junkman, I've read that the decline of amphibians worldwide is at an extinction level. I think it has to do with amphibians being the weakest or most affected by climate change, poisons, toxins, pesticides, chemicals, nuclear waste etc etc.

Also, the frog and toads that are still alive are showing abnormal limb growths (extra limbs) in 48 of the 50 US states.

here's something I wrote 2 years ago...

I've lived in the Los Angeles area for 42 years.

When I was a small child living in Burbank Calif, I recall finding featherless dead baby birds on the ground near trees many many times. It was almost on a daily basis that I would find these dead baby birds and it disturbed me. I was told that they simply fell out of their nests.

We have a local duck pond here in Reseda Park, CA which is a couple of miles away from me.

For several years we would go and feed the ducks. There were lots of ducks--hundreds and hundreds of all sizes and they have been there since I can remember.

Months ago they all started dissappearing.

Today, (July 2004) the large duck pond has no more ducks.

Not a duck in site.

5-8 Years ago, there were dozens of crows, sparrows, doves and hundreds of blackbirds in the area of my apt here in Reseda. The sound was defeaning at times.

Today, a sparrow is rare, crows do not exist and on a rare occasion I see a blackbird or a dove.

Pidgeons are the only birds seen daily in the local Lohmans Plaza half a block from my home.

One theory of mine is that it could be due to hypoxia - the birds die from not enough oxygen - the carbon breathers are radically changing the air in crowded cities.

Remember, the ole Canary in the coal mine?

--------------------

~ Buddha
Junkman(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2007, 06:32 PM
Quote Post
The times are a changin' and not for the better!

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 264
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 12 2007, 03:16 AM
Quote Post

Hi Junkman,
Things are changing indeed and that’s why I’ve been following news about animals for 2 years now – well only things that have been reported in media it is. I think the animals tell how well or bad earth is doing, “canary in a coal mine” as Mark says.

Take a peek into the animal anomalies thread in the “Earthchange”-section…

Just from 2006 there are reports of hundreds and thousands of dead birds (and fish among other things).

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2007, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Did you guys see this news about dead birds in Texas?

Jan 8th: Dead Birds Cause Health Concerns in Austin, Texas
http://kcbs.com/pages/179291.php?contentTy...ontentId=285123

AUSTIN, Texas (AP)  -- Police shut down 10 blocks of businesses in the heart of downtown early Monday after dozens of birds were found dead in the streets, but officials said preliminary tests showed no dangerous chemicals in the air. As many as 60 dead pigeons, sparrows and grackles were found overnight along Congress Avenue, a main route through downtown. No human injuries or illnesses were reported.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2007, 03:08 PM
Quote Post
Thanks Blue Eyed, I heard something about more dead birds in the mid west USA, but had not seen any reports yet. I believe that there are more areas this has happened recently.

I recall on 1/9/2007 (1/9/9) there were 3 major events taking place in USA.

One was a natural gas odor reported in Manhattan, New York over hundreds of square blocks.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2007, 03:27 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Blue Eyed @ Jan 13 2007, 10:13 AM)
Did you guys see this news about dead birds in Texas?

Jan 8th: Dead Birds Cause Health Concerns in Austin, Texas
http://kcbs.com/pages/179291.php?contentTy...ontentId=285123

AUSTIN, Texas (AP)  -- Police shut down 10 blocks of businesses in the heart of downtown early Monday after dozens of birds were found dead in the streets, but officials said preliminary tests showed no dangerous chemicals in the air. As many as 60 dead pigeons, sparrows and grackles were found overnight along Congress Avenue, a main route through downtown. No human injuries or illnesses were reported.

Yes, I read that Blue Eyed! Thanks! I'm not sure what caused that! It's funny though, no one mentioned bird flu in these deaths! A year or two ago, they would have been shouting the possibility. scoping.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 17 2007, 04:19 PM
Quote Post
A friend told me that a couple of months ago when she was exiting her car at work near LAX, she heard the flapping sounds of wings and she watched a young seagul dive bomb into the ground with a splat.

She had never seen that before and it startled her.

I have never seen a bird plunge to its death before either.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2007, 03:27 AM
Quote Post
Russian scientists 'alarmed' as millions of birds begin falling from world's skies
http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/26-...6777-bird_flu-0

An alarming series of reports from the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences Influenza Research Institute are reporting today that millions of avian species have succumbed, while in flight, to a rapidly evolving virus linked to the deadly H5N1 Bird Flu variant.

Doctor Scientist Oleg Kiselyov, the head of the Influenza Research Institute, states in these reports that a nematode parasite belonging to the 'Superfamily Subuluroidea' has now become a carrier of a 'mutated' H5N1 Bird Flu Virus with 'sub strains' never seen before.

More horrifically are that these reports state that this mutated H5N1 Bird Flu virus has now 'jumped' the 'species barrier' and is now infecting both animals and insects, and which has also been confirmed by Indonesian scientists, and as we can read as reported by the Malaysian National News Service in their report titled "Indonesian Scientist Warns Of Bird Flu In Flies", and which says:

"In the wake of the increasing number of bird flu cases in Indonesia, an Indonesian scientist has warned the government not to place too much of the blame for bird flu on poultry as other animals could also carry the virus.

Veterinary pathologist Wasito of Yogyakarta's Gajah Mada University's veterinary medicine said that other animals such as cats, dogs and even flies could also carry the H5N1 virus. "A study we are conducting here, for example, has convincingly found that it is possible for flies to spread the bird flu virus," he was quoted as saying by the Jakarta Post daily in Yogyakarta yesterday."

Doctor Scientist Kiselyov further states that Western scientists are rejecting Russia's research and are instead reporting to their citizens 'other causes' to explain the growing number of mass bird deaths in mid-flight, including Sri Lanka, and which has become yet another of the World's Nations to report birds falling from sky dead.

Australia has likewise refused this research for the mass bird deaths in their country, preferring instead to blame the sudden deaths of thousands of birds in mid-flight on a 'mystery toxin'.

The United States, also, continues to keep the dire situation facing our World's avian species from this virus from their citizens, even as more reports of mass bird deaths continue to rise in their country, including the latest report from their Western Regions which are reporting this week on the deaths of hundreds of ducks.

something is seriously wrong and as always there are many theories about what's going on

scratchinghead.gif who's right?!? blinkNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2007, 04:54 PM
Quote Post
Heya Blue Eyed, here's a Woo-Woo theory for you...

Since we now know that birds are the decendants of the dinosaurs, and are thus somewhat reptilian, could this avian bird flu "High 5" Virus, be targeting reptilian genetics?

Hmmmm...

We must remember that there really has been a multi species and spiritual war taking place on Earth for centuries and we just may witness the conclusion.....or the extinction of many species....some humans included.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 5 2007, 03:00 AM
Quote Post

Quite a woo-woo theory there face.gif

Another woo-woo theory is - what if some of the deaths are caused by instability in the magnetic field… remember 2 years ago when several birds seemed to be disoriented? Think "The Core" (movie) smoker.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.5110 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild