Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> MY SIGHTING- Sydney, Australia - Sutherland Shire, We were driving home from....

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:05 AM
Quote Post
i reckon ya right on the age limit thing dude ,like we.........have ever had imput to any decision in that field anyways !lol..ya the websites mine natalie ,a friend whos seen em at my house kindlly helped get it called nodstar here an i just add in what i can for the same reason as you just said,all bar the media noone seems to care,especially those that say there in the filed of investigation!if ya said one of the ones that never got back to ya had a name oh say that sounded like a chalky or chalkster lol then yad not be the first person that one never "gets back too"
whatever they are oh theyre real,they are real to view,an feel ,they have constant repeatable environmental an physiiological effect!,funny u mention the human change factor,it does def do that matey ,a good person in the field of caring how these things effect the people an there families is mary from Acern in W.A australia ,very supportive an non-judgemental.take some time to click around the phenomena website theres some pretty ok stuff in there .main page ,right hand side index down below is a clip called "ministarjet5" or sumfin,im just swapping it temporarily with a cool vid of the floaties that sometimes come hang around ya when camming the ufos its worth a peek when i get it seated in properly ,an hey Ganesh smileNew4.gif ya damn right theres nothing wrong with opening to a sighting or exp we dont understand whatever age ,never say that enough along with one day its all our "just av peoples"imput that will help put the final pieces together,okies all,peace miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:10 AM
Quote Post
user posted image
sposem i should upload the less compressed footage then,let people really see the boys in there dogtag glory eh,<---quietly slips in the edit witha smile ure on candid camera pic,"whistles"ta ganesh well f*ck my brown dog black "i did double lol ,yep they wore army uniform,weirdly thoough when they spotted me one at a tiime they went in,an returned in civilian clothes,peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website
ufogal_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:17 AM
Quote Post
Lol ..but i reckon th f*** me and jesus christ etc etc makes it more exciting because you can see the persons (your) reaction to hwat your filiming ...but nayways..i really liekd the one where you filmed some military guys at someone house or something..it was kind (extremely) blurry but i made out somehtings i guess lol . one question though, at some itme in that military video there was 2 of them crouched on the ground next to their 4WD looking/brushing or touching something ..do you know what they were doing then?
and were they actually wearing army uniforms?

love the site once again

p.s excuse the typos im tired and wanna sleep lol

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:47 AM
Quote Post
Hey Natalie, thanks for the reply,

It seems these Ufo's are still using the same flight paths even 28 years later....and why not ? whatever works for them is fine by me....

I was living in Woronora at the time...Price's Circuit (Bangor side of the river)

BTW...the military dudes in MagIndi's video seemed to be laying cable near the driveway....which is interesting because they don't have 'cable' in this area..

Thanks again for taking an interest, Nat...

Hoy MagIndi ! edit your first post out above..you've double posted (juz stick an orb pic there...heh)

Peace to all

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 07:04 AM
Quote Post
lol ganesh lemme dig sumfin from the archives here at chez'la'magindis an ill do that ,ta again natalie an ya they are wearin uniforms ill dig a classic smile ure on candid camera pic out of one dude bendin over swingin the tool down cuttin the ditch in,yep appears they were diggin in cable for the sat dish facing backwards lol on top the roof,funnier yet is the "family"now sellin tomatoes out the front lmao,an dun worry i dont think theres a vid i havent sworn in for real,an as ganesh will tell ya oh boy do i have a stack a vids here now,everything u see on phenomenas site is basically current material since the site got up in jan,ive very rarely had opportunity to go back to archives so most stuff is from jan05 to now ,there is a lil here n there of stuff in 94 etc ,another one just loaded is at http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/minisjetclipthree.html but check the orion stuff either here at pupps or all 3in one at phenomena i think theres some genuine aussie language there

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:31 PM
Quote Post
Lol cool. Thanks for the military pics and stuff.
Tomatoes..hmm? smileyP.gif
Wow one video without it congrats.
Good pics i cna see the uniform etc clearly now, od you take your video camera everywhere with ya or somehting or do you go out wiht your v/camera looking for them?

And ganesh i have been into prices circuit many many many times as my old school bus used to go down that way till they got rid of the bus and we skipped woronora.

ufo_gal_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:34 PM
Quote Post
Lol cool. Thanks for the military pics and stuff.
Tomatoes..hmm? smileyP.gif
Wow one video without it congrats.
Good pics i cna see the uniform etc clearly now, od you take your video camera everywhere with ya or somehting or do you go out wiht your v/camera looking for them?

And ganesh i have been into prices circuit many many many times as my old school bus used to go down that way till they got rid of the bus and we skipped woronora.

ufo_gal_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 06:51 PM
Quote Post
MagIndi
I love the songs you have on the video called Quadufo...with all the sunset and animation stuff etc.
Call me old fashion but i luv the song below

Imagine all the people, something something imagine theres no country ...something to kill or die for and no religion too...imagine all the people ..you may say im a dreamer but im not the only one..i hope someday you will join us and the world will be as one...

Yeha lol golden oldie but do have the name of the first song on the slide showy thing 'quadufo' ?

Nat.

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 09:37 PM
Quote Post
lol@one video without it ,ya lennon had it right back then ,his statement ganesh uses allot i like too ,the song on quadufo ill check for ya ,i take the vid cam everywhere now ,i dont look for them ,im open to them as i check up to sky sure but no,they since 5yrs ago find me ,this i tested once hopin like hell it was just the country i live in,but no it seems to be both,christ knows why,Nodstar calls it the cake mix,id have to say its the best annalogy so far.
user posted image
these pics takin on a night coming home on an isolated road i saw them in a cane field for the second time,having the cam i stayed around 30/40mins filming...this is the "flash/blink"emitted from close up ,to describe it standing there is like when it "flash/blinks "at ya its for a millisecond a translucent circular doorway appears in between the object an viewer ,the circlular doorway is 2dimensional but thats what it looks like to describe anyways.....a portion of the night i uploaded temporarily at
http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/cropcircleorbvid.WMV
its not an in the webpage view yet ,it downloads to ya to play in winmedia etc ,but its direct as it was,swear words,spinouts an all lol,peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website
ufogal_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 10:12 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (MagIndi @ Apr 24 2005, 09:37 PM)

its not an in the webpage view yet ,it downloads to ya to play in winmedia etc ,but its direct as it was,swear words,spinouts an all lol,peace miner.gif

lol ahh thats the way voice ur emotions lol cool video

do you ever get sick of seeing em?

or do you just appericiate evry sighting you get because it proves they are out there and showing themselves even more?

Nat

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 10:50 PM
Quote Post
personally i never get sick of the phenomena itself ,character type wise its impossible almost for me to witness something that blows basic science like the planets orbit around the sun theory .but i do tire of the fact researchers crap on like theyre interested in the field they 'advertise" themselves in as supporters!lol...swear words aside i appreciate everytime i see em,the honest truth is though the resulting other factors from having the phenomena in ones life aint so great an is hard at times to cope with ,never the less,who else would do it eh?smileNew4.gif so looks like ol magindi is stuck with em until someone wakes up in this country an helps out (thats not counting the friends that have supported,the few that didnt runlol)...heres another one to check out ,the title gives the date,the place,my sidepaddock at home,peace ,goto jet miner.gif
http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/April19starjet.WMV

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 11:53 PM
Quote Post
Inteesting stuff you got there.

Country bumpkin are we? smileyP.gif

When im older im moving out of this overcrowded concrete jungle that ome like to call 'Sydney' and into a semi-rural uncrowded beachside place..or ill buy some country house and live out there in the peaceful world which i have only experienced during camping at a place called Wombeyan Caves lol

ufogal_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 24 2005, 11:56 PM
Quote Post
i registered as ufo_1300 but when i click reply to a topic it says that an error has occurred and it ownt let me so ill have to keep rmemebrring to type in my name..so when it says guest it is most liekly me

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 25 2005, 04:48 AM
Quote Post
lol yep country bumpkin is me,apart from those lil discrepancies like goin halves in a duel lesbian strip that night with bryan adams etc im a genuine country lad ,lmaooo,the register nick thing if ya mail pupp an beg he may be able to help nut it out too,sooo,wombeyan eh,family own it or sumfin? winkNEW.gif lol...so anyways heres a vid to show you just how everday i mean when i say everyday,takin 7/7.30 abouts tonight u might like this one .. http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/natufovid25april.WMV
laters n peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website
ufogal_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 25 2005, 05:39 PM
Quote Post
lol haha thanx

"lil nat".."gutsy enough "

i aint bloomin 5 im 14 (in few weeks time) hehe lol thanx for the vid

Nat.

p.s "we sure do like our ufo's" nice one.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0563 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild