Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> UFOs Recorded by Mexican Air Force Using Infra-Red, CNN report - Amazing Video!

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2004, 09:37 PM
Quote Post
Mexican Air Force pilots film UFOs

user posted image

'We are not alone! This is so weird'

Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Posted: 6:55 PM EDT (2255 GMT)

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (AP) -- Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

"Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before," said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.

"I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real," added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.

The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them."

When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.

A Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force. The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.

The video was first aired on national television Monday night then again at a news conference Tuesday by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the past 10 years to studying UFOs.

"This is historic news," Maussan told reporters. "Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."

Maussan said Secretary of Defense Gen. Ricardo Vega Garcia gave him the video on April 22.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/05/...s.ap/index.html

Whisper and Ace converted the original.wmv video file into an .mpg file and also made a short clip for those on dial up.
(From Whispers post below in this thread.)
=====================================================
New Links to the goodies smileNew4.gif

Mexico Ufos -- 19mb

Quickie Version - 1.8mb

=====================================================

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2004, 09:45 PM
Quote Post
Great post PuPP! I have a link to the video footage. I'm not sure how long it will last. I have it on hard drive so if I need to upload it i will.

http://www.virtuallystrange.com/ufo/mexico...co-03-05-04.mpg
This Video is astounding!

They are here! hehe I had this same experience at Tampa Internation Airport a few weeks back I will post my story later.

Peace

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2004, 10:10 PM
Quote Post
Thanks Ace!
Here's another article stating 16 UFOs not 11.
================================================
UFOs filmed over Mexico
From correspondents in Mexico City
12may04

user posted image

"MEXICO´S largest television network has broadcast footage of what is says are unidentified flying objects, filmed by air force pilots.

The film shows bright lights with "movements and characteristics that do not have - up to now - a scientific explanation", according to the Televisa network.

The UFOs, captured by Mexican air force cameras / AP. Vote: are they for real?

user posted image

The air force pilots are heard expressing amazement on the tape.

A frame-by-frame analysis shows 16 UFOs, according to the network.

Televisa said the film was taken with an infrared camera and there are no alterations.

``It is one of the most important film documents we have been able to access, especially because it comes from an official source,´´ said Jaime Mausan, a journalist who has been tracking the UFO phenomenon for more than 25 years.

The daily La Jornada on Tuesday however dismissed the brouhaha as nothing more than "circus".

On January 31, two Mexican air force photographers said they videotaped what they believed were eight UFOs that overflew Mexico City and the city´s international airport for several hours."

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/st...255E401,00.html

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 137
Mood: 

Posted: May 12 2004, 12:08 AM
Quote Post
I believe them to be real.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOL

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 138
Mood: 

Posted: May 12 2004, 03:50 AM
Quote Post
Looking forward to your story Ace!!!!!

PMEmail Poster
Whisper

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 12 2004, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: May 12 2004, 11:46 AM
Quote Post
Hi y'all,
I've had the priviledge of witnessing many ufos. It remains a priviledge until the majority get to witness them as well. To my knowledge I've never been abducted. LOL!
I'm glad to see ufos more visible for all to see. Only on forums, do I even mention it.
Only fruits see ufos, right? LOL!
cool.gif rolleyes.gif dry.gif blink.gif unsure.gif

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster
AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 13 2004, 05:59 PM
Quote Post
Early Mother-Goddesses

Whether or not the mother-goddess was actually the earliest attempt to give expression to the concept of deity, as we have seen, her symbolism was the most prominent feature in this aspect of prehistoric religion in the Upper Palaeolithic Age with its sculptured ´Venuses´ and other emblems in the decorated caves. Subsequently, this life-symbol became the central feature in the cult of the Great Mother in the Ancient Near East, the Aegean, Crete and Western Asia, and when the king was identified with the sky as the source of transcendental vitality and beneficence, the queen was equated with the earth as the immanent principle essential to the bestowal of providential bounty. Therefore, as he was reborn as the gods he embodied by his consecration, so his consort became the mother-goddess in one or other of her several capacities as the creatrix, having been the dominant figure in the earlier cult.

As the Great Mother became more clearly defined, and consciousness of the duality of male and female in procreation was recognized increasingly, from being the Unmarried Mother personifying the divine principle in maternity she became associated with the young god as her son and consort. Then, while she remained the crucial figure, the goddess cult assumed a twofold aspect in the ancient seasonal drama in which both the partners in generation played their respective roles of creative energy, the one female and receptive, the other male and active. From Neolithic times onward phallic emblems were increasingly prevalent, though maternal imagery was predominant in Western Asia and the eastern Mediterranean, where in the first instance the male god was subordinate to the goddess.

http://www.meta-religion.com/World_Religio...ic_religion.htm

Mother is coming back .. and the earth and its inhabitants will be cleansed weather you like it or not.

This is the beginning of a series of posts I will be doing along with my own story much more to come.

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 25 2004, 07:18 AM
Quote Post
Interestingly the same annomolies so well reported this time in brazil and America was givin all of a 2minute latenight report once only in Australia and remarkable that givin todays 'national security' levels that the exact same craft that for 4yrs and running over our house is considered non newsworthy, although yes a privilige to see them the darkops that observe them are not so 'fun' to live with,nevertheless they are Purrttyyyy when coasting silently overhead lol

ps I was wonderin if ya know anyone good with numbers?my house has been marked with stuff like x-2...f1...n roman numerals in columns since these ufos started overhead,if ya had any ideas id be grateful

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 4 2006, 10:23 AM
Quote Post
The History Channel has recently been showing the video that was recorded by the Mexican Air-Force on March 5, 2004 using an Infra-red camera, as well as the "fleets" of UFOs that were video recorded over Mexico in the summer of 2005.

No explanation can be presented to this day as to what the objects really were, though there was some speculation that the objects captured on Infra-Red were merely fires from distant oil rigs, and the "fleets" were actually balloons released from a little girls birthday party nearby.

Here's some balloons... 3balloons.gif UFO3new.gif

Montcerrat Fleet over Mexico
June 30, 2005
user posted image

I just uploaded this 40 second video clip from Mexico in June 2005:
user posted image
Mexico UFO - Mpeg 5.4 MB
June, 2005

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 4 2006, 10:13 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp,

I recently listened to a (free downloadable) mp3 from a radio show (radio orbit) in which David Sereda was interviewed.

He had an interesting theory, which he could back up partially, about the infrared and ultra-violet lightwaves which ufo's use to gain invisibility and anti-gravity.

The interesting part is that IR and UV sensitive cameras can easy pickup ufo's while our eyes cannot.

The mp3 file is quite interesting. If you or anybody is interested I can provide the link, or even sent you the mp3 file (around 15mb).

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 16 2006, 07:31 PM
Quote Post
Hi redniut, if I ever get a new PC, I'd like to hear the interview.

In case the Freeweb links posted above go down, here's the short video clip of what the Mexican Air-Force's Infra-Red camera picked up on March 5, 2004.

user posted image
Mexico UFO - mpeg 1.8 MB

Note: Can someone please download the short clip and see if it is valid. My thrashed PC will no longer play it for me.

If you are not a member, you can email me and let me know if you can view the video.
mjharper712@hotmail.com
Thank you,
Peace, Mark

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 412
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 08:30 PM
Quote Post
Pupp, all these links work. They're an eye-full.

See Jose Escamilla's record of "the Battle of L.A." in 1942, wherein a "sylph" showed up over Los Angeles on February 25, 1942 at 2:25 am and the 4th Interceptor Squadron of the Army Air Corps shot at it for three hours.

http://www.theufomovie.com/j8t9m5.html -- Sylphs & Rods

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...973948865&q=ufo
-- NASA FILMS -- Sylphs & rods

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/65contact/mnnna5.gif Millennium Group Photo -- A sylph

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/zslusafver...rs17jul02.shtml
-- "Sylphs" DATA

http://www.alienvideo.net/video-mexico-ufo.php -- Mexican Air Force UFO sightings

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7310660742580339958 -- 2005 UFO Conference with Haime showing films from Mexico.

http://www.alienvideo.net/video-exploding-ufo.php -- exploding ufo

Last I heard, they were massing over Madrid Spain the beginning of July of this year.

Chaiyah

ufo5.gif

--------------------
"Truth is a shattered mirror strewn, each sherd believing itself the whole."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 18 2006, 08:52 PM
Quote Post
Hi Chaiyah, thanks for testing the links.
See Jose Escamilla's record of "the Battle of L.A." in 1942, wherein a "sylph" showed up over Los Angeles on February 25, 1942 at 2:25 am and the 4th Interceptor Squadron of the Army Air Corps shot at it for three hours.

I've seen that and have it on the forum with all the available images I could find.

1942 'Battle Of Los Angeles'
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=684

It was apparently a very large craft and I recall over 1500 rounds were launched at it with no effect whatsoever.

Yeah I heard about the sightings over Madrid recently but it hasn't been posted on my forum yet. Can you make a thread if you have any info?

Thank you for all of the links.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0570 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild