Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How morale are you?, One simple question.

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 7 2005, 07:57 AM
Quote Post
Try this --no cheating

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. No one else will know, so you wont be fooling anyone but yourself if you give anything but a truthful answer.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please read slowly and thoughtfully, giving due consideration to each line.

Here's the situation:

You are in Florida; Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photo journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury. Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer...somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's George W. Bush, President of the United States!!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under... forever. You have two options-you can save the life of G.W. Bush, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 7 2005, 05:31 PM
Quote Post
You mean there are people out there who would let him drown? What good is that? Can you imagine the spin - the most powerful man in the world who gave his all bla bla and was among his people bla bla helping and warning of danger bla bla, died for the love of his country bla bla bla? No way, that's no good at all, didn't we learn anything from the Saddam in the hole scenario? The situation has to really stink (from a personality and ethical standard) if the downfall is to be of use to the masses.

I say I reach out my hand and pull him back up into the land of the living, but I don't hand him over to his own people. I tell him that I'm taking him to a safe place, and I take him to a facility where the clothes are dry, the food is fresh and every wall, tv screen, monitor, radio and telephone bear testimony to the atrocities and destruction of his policies. And the 'carers' are all highly trained angels of conscience. After all he is in quite a mess and needs a bit of cleaning up and tweaking before he can be allowed to speak to the masses again.

winkNEW.gif

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 7 2005, 06:32 PM
Quote Post
Colour.

user posted image

*The citizens of Miami have ALL been evacuated!

This post has been edited by Nightshade on Sep 7 2005, 07:12 PM

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 8 2005, 03:12 PM
Quote Post
Hey Nightshade,

Great choice!

And great picture - You win the Pulitzer Prize!

WF

Btw - Visiting PuPPs Fan.
If he drowned he'd get all that you describe anyway!
It sounds just like his Hell!!

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 8 2005, 06:56 PM
Quote Post
Good news, they found Cheney!

user posted image

whistlingNEW2.gif My serious side seems to have taken a leave of absence...

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 9 2005, 04:50 PM
Quote Post
Definitely technicolor!!

As he gurgled beneath the surface, I'd consider it to be one less turd needing to be flushed.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 10 2005, 12:20 PM
Quote Post
Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Definitely color, of course. You can always make it black and white later if you want to. nyuknyuk.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0463 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild