Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bosnia Pyramids Discovered

The Great Ving
Group: Members
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 28 2005, 12:18 PM
Quote Post
Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Pyramid in Bosnia?

There is no resolution to this story as of today, but it will be interesting to watch as this story unfolds. For now, let me say I am a bit skeptical, and I invite the readers with expertise (archaeologists, for instance) to chime in.

From BBC, comes this (a couple of months ago):...
Sun. December 4, 2005

Bosnia hill may house pyramid

By Aida Cerkez-Robinson
Associated Press

With eyes trained to recognize pyramids hidden in the hills of El Salvador, Mexico and Peru, Semir Osmanagic has been drawn to the mound overlooking this central Bosnian town.
Monday, Nov 21, 2005

Bosnian Explorer Finds 'Europe's First Pyramids'

Bosnian explorer Semir Osmanagic is convinced he has found Europe's first pyramids which he says are a new world wonder dating back to ancient times.

"I was amazed when I first saw them. I'm deeply convinced now that this is the work of an ancient civilisation built many thousands of years ago," he said while observing an area he excavated north of Sarajevo.

The 45-year-old is so certain two pyramids are hidden in Visoko valley that he has spent some 16,000 euros (20,000 dollars) researching the area, located either side of a river about 30 kilometres (18 miles) from the Bosnian capital.

Residents of the nearby town of Visoko have long known about the presence of the two structures they always referred to as 'pyramids' but none of them was ever intrigued enough to investigate further.
Unnatural hill gains attention

Archaeologist thinks dirt may be covering up pyramid in his Balkan homeland
By Aida Cerkez-Robinson
ASSOCIATED PRESS

Sunday, December 04, 2005

VISOKO, Bosnia-Herzego-vina — With eyes trained to recognize pyramids hidden in the hills of El Salvador, Mexico and Peru, Semir Osmanagic has been drawn to the mound overlooking this central Bosnian town.
Semir Osmanagic shows excavated stone slabs

chinscratch.gif That looks like a puzzlestone to me... That's what I call them anyway... Got a few similar ones here... Never could figure out what they were for though but kind of suspected that they might of been some type of burial. Just seeing that stone there has piqued my curiosity.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 19 2006, 06:25 PM
Quote Post
Australian in Bosnia pyramid riddle
Friday Jan 20 07:40 AEDT

Australian archaeologist Royce Richards is among a team preparing to look for the truth behind a theory that Bosnia-Herzegovina has an ancient pyramid.

Archaeologists from Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Austria, and Slovenia will begin excavation work in April on the Visocica hill, 32 kilometres north-west of Sarajevo.

The hill is quite symmetrical, and the theory that it was once a pyramid is supported by preliminary investigations.

If true, it would rewrite world history, putting Europe alongside South America and of course Egypt as homes of ancient pyramids.

Bosnian Semir Osmanagic put forward his theory last year that a 100 metre geometrically-shaped hill with evenly shaped sides and corners that point north, south, east and west is an ancient man-made edifice.

Osmanagic, who has spent 15 years studying the pyramids of the Americas is convinced the hill is a genuine man-made pyramid from an ancient civilization.

His preliminary excavations shows what he believes is evidence that the earth has been shaped to form a pyramid and covered in prehistoric concrete and stone blocks.

"We have already dug out stone blocks which I believe are covering the pyramid," Osmanagic said.

"We found a paved entrance plateau and discovered underground tunnels.

"You don't have to be an expert to realise what this is."

Osmanagic's assertions have been supported by experts studying aerial and satellite images.

Theorists believe the Illyrian people who inhabited the Balkan region before the conquering Slavic tribes overran them about 1,400 years ago had the sophistication to shape a hill into a pyramid.

Excavation work to test Osmanagic's theory will begin on April 14 in the Visoko region and is expected to continue until October and the rugged mountainous area has become an archaeological park.

©AAP 2006

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 23 2006, 01:20 PM
Quote Post
Semir Osmanagic has his own site now.

http://www.bosnianpyramids.org/

PMEmail PosterAOL
doesn't matter

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 29 2006, 02:17 AM
Quote Post
I've never wanted to start a fight or something like that, but if you were me you would probably act the similar way. You see, if there is someone who should be sceptic about all this it's bosnian people because people in bosnia are not used to the fact that good things happen to them and it's obvious why, so if there is someone who is surprised with this possibility of having a pyramid it's bosnian people. But, whatever, I pass by that Visocica hill almost every day when I go to Sarajevo, and trust me, you would be amazed of how much it reminds of a pyramid....it's remarkable....

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 30 2006, 08:03 PM
Quote Post
eyeball.gif I'm almost tempted to go there myself...

cheers2.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL
doesn't metter

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 31 2006, 05:52 AM
Quote Post
you're tempted to go there yourself? well, where are u from?

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 1 2006, 10:16 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (doesn't metter @ Jan 31 2006, 08:52 AM)
you're tempted to go there yourself? well, where are u from?

I'd be flying in all the way from the East Coast of the US so it would take me a while to get there... and would probably cost me a few bucks too but I'd almost certainly find something there... if I did go there... I'll have to check on the logistics... That puzzlestone is just so interesting to me that I might just have to take a closer look at it...

user posted image

It's calling me.

blinkNEW.gif That one stone on the lower right side almost looks like it has a reflector basin carved into the front of it...

This post has been edited by DarmonVing on Feb 1 2006, 10:20 PM

PMEmail PosterAOL
doesn't metter

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Feb 4 2006, 09:16 AM
Quote Post
well, it would cost u probably a few bucks, but if it appears to be pyramid 100% in a few months, than it will cost much more to spend time here....though in bosnia everything is so cheap now for foreigners....anyway....if u decide to come, there's much more to see in bosnia beside the possible pyramid .... :-)

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 14 2006, 04:24 PM
Quote Post
Looks like the Bosnian Pyramid is the real deal after all! Geologists, archaeologists and coal miners entered the tunnels beneath the pyramid today.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12320566/from/RSS/
Congratulations to Osmanagic!!

Grouchy old bastard
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 02:54 PM
Quote Post
Damn link keeps trashing my browser.

Well is it a proper pyramid or a burial mound? Either way it will put the cat amongst the pigeons. How I wish I could afford to go.

Slowly - slowly - the truth is starting to emerge.

--------------------

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 05:37 PM
Quote Post
uggliozzi, that's why I don't go to many of the mainstream media sites, because they cause me browser problems.

The MSN link posted by Tex connected me to about 20 IP addresses. I blocked about 2 dozen cookies and Active X tried to run, but eventually the page opened for me.

"The People cannot be safe without information. When the PRESS is FREE, and every man is able to read, all is safe."
~ Thomas Jefferson, President of the United States 

Here's the article...

Scientists begin dig at Bosnian ‘pyramid’
AP NEWS
By Aida Cerkez-Robinson
April 14, 2006
History-laden hill contains human-made tunnels, researchers say

Workers construct a temporary office near Visocica hill in central Bosnia on Thursday. The office is to be used by an archaeological team that is searching for traces of an ancient pyramid.
user posted image
Danilo Krstanovic / Reuters

VISOKO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - Archaeologists began digging Friday for what they hope is an ancient pyramid hidden beneath a mysterious Bosnian hill that has long been the subject of legend.

The Bosnian archaeologist leading the work says the 2,120-foot (650-meter) mound rising above the small town of Visoko resembles pyramid sites in Latin America that he has studied. It would be the first pyramid ever discovered in Europe.

Initial research on the hill, known as Visocica, found that it has perfectly shaped, 45-degree slopes pointing toward the cardinal points and a flat top. Under layers of dirt, workers discovered a paved entrance plateau, entrances to tunnels and large stone blocks that might be part of a pyramid's outer surface.

Satellite photographs and thermal imaging revealed two other, smaller pyramid-shaped hills in the Visoko Valley.

Friday's excavations began with a team of rescue workers from a nearby coal mine being sent into a tunnel believed to be part of an underground network connecting the three hills.

They were followed by archaeologists, geologists and other experts who emerged from the tunnel later to declare that it was certainly human-made.

"This is definitely not a natural formation," said geologist Nadja Nukic.

Weeks of work ahead
The teams descended about 260 meters (yards) into the tunnel but found the rest of the way blocked by a cave-in. The tunnel is thought to be 2.4 miles (3.8 kilometers) long, and the team found two intersections with other tunnels leading off to the left and right.

Other teams began digging 10 shafts at several spots to see if they will run into stone blocks below the slopes of the hill.

The work will continue for about six months at the site just outside Visoko, about 20 miles (30 kilometers) northwest of the capital, Sarajevo. Two experts from Egypt are due to join the team in mid-May.

"We expect the first raw results in about three weeks," said Semir Osmanagic, the Bosnian archaeologist leading the project.

Millennia-old legends
Locals have held many legends about the hill, but Osmanagic, who spent the last 15 years studying the pyramids of Latin America, was the first to suggest that Visocica could be hiding a pyramid.

Anthropologists say the Visoko Valley already offers ample evidence of organized human settlements dating back 7,000 years. The town was Bosnia's capital during the Middle Ages, and German archaeologists working the valley recently found 24,000 Neolithic artifacts just 3 feet (1 meter) below ground.

Osmanagic claims Visocica is a classic example of cultures building on the top of other cultures.

A medieval fortress used by Bosnian kings for two centuries sits on top of the Visocica hill. The fortress was built over a Roman Empire observation post, which was built on the ruins of an Illyrian settlement. The Illyrians inhabited the Balkan peninsula long before Slavic tribes conquered it around A.D. 600.

No pyramids are known in Europe, and there is no evidence any ancient civilization there ever attempted to build one.

Osmanagic believes Visocica is hiding one, though he has no solid theories on how old it is or who might have built it. Osmanagic quickly named the three hills the Pyramids of the Sun, Moon and Dragon.

Tacky souvenirs for tourists
The locals were quick to catch on to the excitement, offering a tacky assortment of pyramid souvenirs for sale to curious visitors.

An unemployed car mechanic from Visoko, Ensad Husic, 36, joined Friday's excavation work in hopes the team will eventually prove Visocica is a pyramid. He sees the project as a job opportunity. "One can already feel the town is busy. I would not be here if I would not believe it is one," he said.

The first tourists are already arriving.

Dirk Wientges, 39, from Rosenheim, Germany, discovered the story about the possible pyramid on the Internet and brought his family over Easter to Visoko.

"We were curious. This is a beautiful country, and I would be happy for it if it would prove this is true. For once one can see Bosnia being mentioned in media in a positive light," he said.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12320566/from/RSS/

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 15 2006, 09:48 PM
Quote Post
I seldom go to any MSN story because it takes so long to load; I was not aware of all the things PuPP mentioned, going on in the background. My revulsion toward MSN is for other reasons, but in this case they had the most update information on the entry into the tunnel. Of course, skeptics are already focusing on the nationalistic and commercial motivations mentioned at the end of the article rather than in the geologist's and archaeologist's initial statement that the branching tunnel was artificial. Expect the mindscape battles to intensify as more information becomes available.

Grouchy old bastard
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 16 2006, 02:30 PM
Quote Post
Two experts from Egypt worries me. Whatever the agenda of these two I doubt that it is scientific examination and revelation. Once they get their claws into the project I won't be able to trust any "findings".

A 3.8 Km tunnel does not sound like a burial mound or a traditional pyramid. This could be from the pre-ice age civilization that I have long suspected seeded our current history.

--------------------

Anarchaeologist
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 16 2006, 05:29 PM
Quote Post
Uggliozzi wrote:
<Two experts from Egypt worries me. Whatever the agenda of these two I doubt that it is scientific examination and revelation. Once they get their claws into the project I won't be able to trust any "findings".

A 3.8 Km tunnel does not sound like a burial mound or a traditional pyramid. This could be from the pre-ice age civilization that I have long suspected seeded our current history.>

Your suspicions seem reasonable, Uggliozzi.

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 16 2006, 09:38 PM
Quote Post
Hey Tex, I got to thinking.... have you ever made a connection to wars and conquest in ancient lands?

I recall the Bosnia and Serb wars in our snooze media back in the 90s.

I wonder, are some of these wars fueled by what can be gained from recovering ancient knowledge?

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1994 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild