Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dinosaurs and Man, Were dinosaurs really extinct?

Lurker
Group: Members
Member No.: 508
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 11 2005, 02:50 AM
Quote Post
Howdy all
I have been lurking for a week or so now, just reading. A lot of info on here!

I am an avid crypto fan, but I like to research both sides of the story before coming to conclusions (or not!)

Just thought I'd play Devil's Advocate here winkNEW.gif

The 'plesiosaur' pulled up by the Japanese trawler is most likely a basking shark. You can see the front fins, but for it to be a plesiosaur, the back fins/flippers would have to be almost the same size as the front ones - I dont see that in the pictures. I just love the way no one on the boat thought to take a little tissue sample. But isnt that always the case? I mean, if you stumbled upon some dead animal not resembling anything you know, if you cannot preserve the whole, why not just take LOTS of pictures, with something in the pic to denote scale, and take a small tissue sample for testing??

The Dinosaur and man footprints there are a lot of hoaxes out there. Plus footprints being one of the most difficult things to fossilize. I once saw a little plover (mostly ground-dwelling bird) walk in thick mud, and its tracks resembled that of a small buck - go figure. Too long to type, but the following is quite a good link http://paleo.cc/paluxy/onheel.htm

Nice forum though guys handclap.gif
I just dont take anything at face value, question everything, look at both viewpoints (from unbiased websites, I might add...)

--------------------
~Obedient woman are never remembered in history~
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 19 2005, 07:03 AM
Quote Post
Hi Pagan Princess. I admire your desire to seek knowledge from all sources and never believe anything you see unless it agrees with your own common sense and reasoning from information gathered.

The Basking Shark debunking theory was presented to us on Discovery channel a few years ago. I saw the episode and I didn't believe it.

user posted image

But that's just me. I do not expect everyone to believe as I do.

I encourage everyone to think for themself.

I do not have all of the answers, I merely try and provide a place for things that are not covered in the mainstream media.

One day, when you've learned enough and studied and researched the information available, you may eventually come to the conclusion that dinosaurs were not extinct 65 million years ago.

Ica Stones, (deemed a hoax) See the thread in this section for many images. It sure is an elaborate hoax IMHO.

You probably won't believe this, but the early hominids of earth were all hairy, some were very tall and then were interbred or genetically altered with by the new arrivals many thousands of years ago to create a slave labor work force to mine for ore/resources, to build monuments and to work the fields of crops since the new arrivals skin will quickly burn if exposed to the suns rays on Earth.

This practice continues to this day by the offspring of the beings who were masters of genetic tampering.

Currently, scientists can create or recreate almost any type of creature.

Island of Dr. Moreau is a reality.

Pan, Centaurs and the Minotaur were more than mere myths.

Keep on searching and never believe anything unless it agrees with your own common sense and reasoning.

Peace, Mark

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Lurker
Member No.: 508
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2005, 04:57 AM
Quote Post
Hey Pupp
Thanks for the posting

I sure wish dinosaurs werent extinct! And I'd like to believe that some, like the coelocanth (sp) have survived practically undetected.

I believe a 'census of the ocean' is currently underway, and just in the reefs off the Australian coastline they have discovered hundreds of previously unidentified fish species. wow2.gif

I'd just feel sorry for any crypto critter that surfaced, and got caught. angryNEW.gif

Hey, but if there were any plesiosaurs, I wonder if my housemates would mind if I kept a baby one in the swimmingpool..... nyuknyuk.gif roflsmiley.gif

--------------------
~Obedient woman are never remembered in history~
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2005, 07:26 AM
Quote Post
Hey Pagan Princess,

IMHO, The Earth colonizing/conquering hybrids are new to Earth and have yet to discover thousands of species.

The saddest thing is every year, thousands of plant and animal species go extinct and we're consuming Earths resources faster than they can be replaced.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2005, 10:15 PM
Quote Post
I have two miniature pet dinosaurs: a leopard gecko and an egyptian uromastyx lizard.

I wouldnt want to feed a 50 ft version of one though... croc.gif

WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF

PMEmail Poster
drunken master

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 24 2005, 10:33 AM
Quote Post
im a believer in the original man and woman theory. call them adam and eve if you like.

they were giants and the dinos were the size of dogs to them.

another point.....there were not many humans in that time as all humans multiplied from one couple. hence the reason why human remains have not been discovered from the time of the dinos.

thats what i believe anyway.

as regards to an alien species, i believe there are shape shifters in this world, but are not alien to this world. in fact they were here before us. they are very different to us in their genetic make up but live as we do with families and responsibilities. they are very primitive but have certain characteristics that we would describe as superhuman and supernatural. they live in our world and our universe as part of our existence but in a sort of almost like another dimesion. they can easily come in and out of our dimension where as usually we cannot. we probably have the ability but do not realise. there are good and evil amongst them. they are the armies of satan and the anti-christ and help and guide the illuminatti. we call them jinns.

sorry im going off topic. think i will stop now.

Intentions
Member No.: 1539
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2007, 06:54 AM
Quote Post
I really want to believe, but am restricted to follow what I feel to be my instincts, and judgement. Some would claim this to be a paradox, but a delicate balance is attainable.
Some of the pictures are indeed quite fascinating and provocative. However, in this realm of hidden truths, we find ourselves surrounded by those who, for whatever reason, choose to "muddy the waters".
Both the photos of the "soldiers" surrounding the corpse of a (presumably) shot down pterodon are suspect in my opinion.
In the first instance, the Sepia-tone (ragged edge) photo just looks too, well, good. Someone took a lot of time to make it look like what it is supposed to be. The edges and burn holes appear to be a layer in a composite work made on photoshop (no endorsement). Other than this suspicion, however, I can't call too much into question.
Now, the "blued" photo is an obvious fake. For two reasons, one of which holding more water than the other.

1. The process to produce the "blued" effect was relatively expensive and therefore rare.

2. These "soldiers" are FAT! One of the gentleman cannot even close his jacket. Soldiers were marched everywhere, with everything they owned on their backs. Not a chance that they could have been so obese.

As to the montage pictures of the flying pterodon?

It really is a real picture of a flying pterodon. Or at least a model of one. Researchers got together with some paleontologists (Bakker being one if I remember correctly...) to prove that flight was indeed possible among the pterodons. Some were debating the true fight versus glided theories.
A model airplane was constructed based on one of the more controversial species, and flown successfully. The propeller was between it's legs on the "tail".

I remember seeing it on NOVA as a kid...

starofdavidspin.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:05 AM
Quote Post
Both the photos of the "soldiers" surrounding the corpse of a (presumably) shot down pterodon are suspect in my opinion.

2. These "soldiers" are FAT! One of the gentleman cannot even close his jacket. Soldiers were marched everywhere, with everything they owned on their backs. Not a chance that they could have been so obese.

Good observations.

One day, we will be shown more living things that are not supposed to be alive today... like the Selacanth.

Scientists always thought that the Selacanth went extinct some 65 million years ago.
user posted image
They were wrong.

Thanks for your input EvilMonk

--------------------

~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 18 2007, 05:57 PM
Quote Post
At night, I keep a dinosuar in a cage in my kitchen. His name is Duckie and every day he gets let out to fly around the house. He likes porridge and chewing the cord to my computer mouse.

Some people say that he is a Cocketiel but I like to think of him as my dino.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0458 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild