Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Yonaguni - UNDERWATER MEGALITH OF JAPAN, Yonaguni - Photo Gallery

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 379
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 02:19 PM
Quote Post
More to whet your appetite:

This temple, in Mahabalipuram, India, is said to be one of seven that formerly stood at this site. New finds suggest that there may be some truth to the story that the other temples were destroyed by a flood . (They are believed to be 5,000 years old)

user posted image

A joint expedition by the Scientific Exploration Society of the United Kingdom and NIO revealed an extensive series of structures at a depth of five to seven meters. The ruins, consisting of masonry walls, rock-cut structures, stone platforms with steps etc, are probably the remains of six of the seven pagodas built by the Pallava rulers. There is a popular legend among local fishermen that the beautiful city was devastated by floods unleashed by some jealous gods which caused the six pagodas to be submerged. An account by British traveler J Goldingham in 1798 referred to the place as the land of the Seven Pagodas. It was he who also recorded the myth.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/EE02Df02.html

A Sample Of What Remains...

user posted image

I sometimes wonder if Atlantis was what the ancients called this planet before everything sank into the sea.. or if Scully's right- before the land masses rose.

Now here's a sight one doesn't see very often:

user posted image

What do you make of this pyramid not far from Cuba?

S~G

jawdropper2.gif

PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 07:47 PM
Quote Post
I sometimes wonder if Atlantis was what the ancients called this planet before everything sank into the sea..

Hi S~B, waving.gif

I have read the theory that the earth was at one time called Atlantis. In the same article Atlantis was a one world order. Since history tends to repeat itself, it makes perfect sense. The same scenario is being played out now.

It looks like it is still in pretty good shape. At least from our view. Are those windows? It looks like it has windows. Are all sides still standing? Nah, they couldn't be. There is too much light in the water, in the windows. Help! lol I am confused. scratchinghead.gif

Great post and photos, thanks!

pyramideye2.gif

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 11:24 AM
Quote Post
It looks like it is still in pretty good shape. At least from our view. Are those windows? It looks like it has windows. Are all sides still standing? Nah, they couldn't be.

Hey Kyra scoping.gif

Not sure what those are... it appears to be a reflection off the stones. (pat answer when scientists/media/ and other debunking types really know but won't tell) Hah hah.

I found that pic on Kent's site once upon a time and somewhere else when the article first appeared. Predictably enough I could only find one article about it.

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/dic02/51ruinas-i.html
Zelitsky commented that the structures, presumably built on dry land before being covered by the sea, could have been sunk by volcanic activity in the area.

In July of 2000, ADC researchers using sonar equipment identified a great platform about 650 meters deep, where symetrically organized stone structures, resembling an urban layout covered in sand, were clearly visible. From above, these structures appeared to be pyramids, roads and buildings

But it's amazing isn't it?

Here's a site with more links:

http://www.abc.se/~m10354/uwa/sunkcity.htm

S~G

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 07:39 PM
Quote Post
Parinthian, thanks for dropping by Anarchaeology.com; I don't send out newsletters but I do post updates on the forum section from time to time. You don't have to register to read it or post a question there.

Kyra, you are too kind (blushing); I had the same same ambitions when I was young too. Eventually I realized both, after a fashion. I am a certified teacher but I am an Anarchaeologist rather than an Ordained Minister of Archaeology. auroraborealis.gif

Sub Genius, do you recall where you found the image of the pyramid near Cuba? It is in remarkably good shape; so much so that I assumed it was an artist's conceptual illustration. Even restored pyramids in Mexico are not in that pristine shape. I have seen unexcavated ones in Honduras that were practically indistinguishable from the surrounding jungle and the ocean is if anything a more unforgiving jungle. I am reminded of the sunken pyramid off Belize which Gordon Cooper surveyed for NASA and dated nearly twice as old as the oldest Maya settlements on land. But as I mentioned the limestone blocks which compose most pyramids do not resist the ravages of the millenia well. The edges of the imaged pyramid would be rounded and the sharp profile softened by marine growth and erosion not to mention destruction from the cataclysm which immersed it.

I have followed the Zelitsky/Cuban story avidly since it broke but there is practically nothing since the initial articles. It is certain to me that the Cuban ruins relate to other enigmatic ruins above and below the Carribean/Gulf rim. The hints are turning up in Honduras, Nicaragua and Yucatan but they are reported as unrelated discoveries by the mainstream. miner.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

It looks like an artists redition.

Like Tex said, it should show wear, rounded corners and marine growth.

I'd love to see what's really below the oceans.

The Japanese Megalith photos are a good sample though. If anyone comes across any more decent underwater structures, please add them to this thread and/or make another for more exposure.

Or post a link and I'll retrieve the images.

Thank you

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 09:19 PM
Quote Post
(pat answer when scientists/media/ and other debunking types really know but won't tell) Hah hah.

LOL! S~G, so true!

Kyra, you are too kind (blushing)

No, Tex. I wasn't being too kind. If anything, I am too truthfull. I get in a lot of trouble that way. banned.gif Just ask Sax. We are of the "proud to be banned" group for speaking the truth. (giggle) I am just being me. tinkerbellemoticon.gif LOL!

I am an Anarchaeologist rather than an Ordained Minister of Archaeology.

All the more attraction! And, a teacher TOO! I think I finally found my twin flame! redbowsmiley.gif lol

Sax, I finally found him! (Sax told me I would.) I can now die in peace. angelsmiley.gif

Okay.... offtopic.gif

back to archaeology...

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 01:56 AM
Quote Post
Ahhh Tex, you devil, you.

Man! Fixed picture? Touched up? NO way!
I got the picture from the OOPARTS site
Mayhaps an interpretation? :::sighs:::
wasntme.gif

I had thought about water erosion and all those other factors but.... but....
Okay I found another article with another picture of model of what seems like the site.

http://www.s8int.com/water1.html
One man's interpretation of Cuba's underwater pyramid located in the Yucatan Channel. This 3D image was created by Dean Clarke of Atlantisite.com after he studied the deep-sea sonar image released to the world.

You guys familar with this one?

user posted image
I tried opening the article and getting a close up of the picture on right hand side but couldn't open it.

Mainstream media.... I gave up on those guys ages ago. I get most of my quality info from guys like you

blushNEW.gif

S~G

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 03:27 AM
Quote Post
Ohhhh and found it originally at Kent's site and now predictably enough, the links don't work. It just seems like an awful lot of trouble to discard pictures that many scientists publically claim are natural underwater formations.
blinkNEW.gif

Cyberspace Orbit

Oh and PuPP, more Japan piccies....? looks like you swiped 'em all.

HOWEVER in order to stay on topic lemme offer you folks a perspective of where these locations of Japan are and the area that surround them: whistlingNEW2.gif
user posted image

S~G
waving.gif waving.gif

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 09:16 AM
Quote Post
I was reluctantly about to agree with Robert Schoch, who is the foremost dissident in the mainstream (degreed) geology crowd, about Yonaguni being slip fault features until I began to read more on Mganthropus. Seralia had mentioned this HE variant on the skulls thread after the Flores Island discovery. The fact that Meganthropus was a tool using omnivore radically altered my perception of the gigantic humanoid from the vegetarian gorilla the mainstream had been pushing for most of the last century. This makes the proportions of Yonaguni much more reasonable. It also makes the parapet steps of the buried walls at Rockwall, Texas more reasonable.

What I see developing is more evidence of a very advanced form of Meganthropus in the Miocene. rotatingskull.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 02:12 PM
Quote Post
I cant help but think of H.P. Lovecraft and Cthulhu's sunken city when I see the images of the japanese site.

Lovecraft was writing about "Elder-Gods' (ancient aliens who came to earth, creating the human race and ancient human civilization, and setting themselves up as 'gods'.) back in the 1930s and 1940s.

Wonder what he knew...? UFO4New.gif

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 02:44 PM
Quote Post
ancient aliens who came to earth, creating the human race and ancient human civilization, and setting themselves up as 'gods'

This seems to me the most plausible possibility.
user posted image

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 05:36 PM
Quote Post
Parinthian, thanks for dropping by Anarchaeology.com; I don't send out newsletters but I do post updates on the forum section from time to time. You don't have to register to read it or post a question there.

Ok I'lll drop by more often then smileNew4.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 08:11 PM
Quote Post
Sub-Genius
Oh and PuPP, more Japan piccies....? looks like you swiped 'em all.

WHOOPS!
Thessa showed me the site and I just had to grab the all the images in case they disappear. I've seen too many sites go down that had interesting images or info, so I learned to save stuff.

Tex Arcana
What I see developing is more evidence of a very advanced form of Meganthropus in the Miocene.

Sasquatch

Bigfoot

...and he still lives!

That's probably where the hominid root race of the giants comes from.

NFL films
Nefilim

Just mere speculation on my part, pay me no attention.
face.gif

Thanks for the images Sub-Genius, much appreciated!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 08:22 PM
Quote Post
Thessa
ancient aliens who came to earth, creating the human race and ancient human civilization, and setting themselves up as 'gods'

This seems to me the most plausible possibility.

Yes, I believe this happened several times by various species to different hairy hominids over many milllenium.

There was gene splicing and the creation of the various human races ocurred.

I think the populations in the area around Japan are the result of one advanced species interbreeding/breeding/genocide programs.

This is merely my theory, I have no evidence.

Cool map, I never got to see that view before.

Amazing how close Korea is to Japan. Taiwan too.
(All sub colonies - IMHO)

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2004, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Sounds like someone watches Stargate SG-1 clapping.gif

Ya know the sunken ruins outside of Japan, Egypt, India, Cuba, Peru, and elsewhere are SO amazing. These huge buildings and artifacts, stonehenge, the Easter Island monuments, the pyramids, Nazca Lines.... all point to a prior civilization.

But I'm talking to the choir, here. abduct.gif

The giants were the first to enslave us but they also left those incredible monuments.

Who else could have done it since it all happened prior to the invention of the wheel?

At least that's my understanding. blinkNEW.gif

S~G

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1278 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild