Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> America's Stonehenge, Mystery Hill

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: May 11 2005, 10:39 PM
Quote Post
i think that Tex may have talked about this on another thread

MYSTERY OF THE ALABAMA STONE

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...501/ai_n9483543

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 11 2005, 08:16 PM
Quote Post
I posted a while back that I was heading across the country to see some unusual sights (among other things) and I did get to see America's Stonehenge. It was even better than I anticipated, amazingly large and complex! The caretakers have done a good job of creating a map and descriptions of the place, so that was very helpful. I chatted with them for a while and promised to keep in touch.

I was traveling with my 17-year old son and we also stopped to see some burial mounds in Wisconsin, where a cool thing happened. I was gazing at the biggest mound, which was shaped something like a small ziggurat and where the "royalty" had been buried. I was lost in thought and imagining ancient ceremonies that must have taken place there when suddenly I heard drums -- boom, boom, boom. Then chanting. I looked wide-eyed at my son to see if he heard it too, and he did. Coincidentally, somewhere nearby a group of Natives were doing a song or pow wow or something and their drums added to the atmosphere of the mounds and ceremonies I was imagining. Amazing. I had shivers going up and down my spine!

It was a good trip and we learned a lot.

EDIT:

Some of the walls that were built inside the ring of stones:

user posted image

A fairly good image of the sacrifice slab.

Note the deep groove around the edge and the drainage groove at the bottom.

user posted image

This post has been edited by PuPP on Jun 13 2005, 06:06 PM

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 11 2005, 08:50 PM
Quote Post
Hiya Impetuosity, thanks for sharing that with us.

Any cool photos?

If you have any photos and can scan them, you can email them to me and I'll post them for you above.

mjharper712@hotmail.com

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2005, 12:27 AM
Quote Post
Have you been to the Great Serpent Mound in southern 0hio?

If not, you really should. Amazing energy there.

bouncefire.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2005, 10:47 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (PuPP @ Jun 11 2005, 10:50 PM)
Hiya Impetuosity, thanks for sharing that with us.

Any cool photos?

If you have any photos and can scan them, you can email them to me and I'll post them for you above.

I did get some photos and luckily they're all digital. I will go through them and crop them and send you a few when I get a minute, OK?

And thanks! clapping.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2005, 10:52 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Wahya @ Jun 12 2005, 02:27 AM)

No, Wahya, I haven't. It was just a little out of our way, though I was tempted. I also wanted to look for that pyramid in the far SW tip of Illinois, but didn't have time. That will have to be another trip.

Our trip was a loooong one. We came from southern Alberta into Montana and Wyoming, then directly east all the way to NYC and up the coast to Maine. Then we (my son and I) headed west into Quebec and across Canada to home again. I wish we could have had two more weeks and more $$$ to work with because there is still so much I wanted to see.

We did get to see Harpo Studios in Chicago, though! Hee hee... whistlingNEW2.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2005, 05:38 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Wahya @ Jun 12 2005, 02:27 AM)

Speaking of amazing energy, Wahya, I just found out there is an ancient medicine wheel just hours away from my home. It is little-known and rather remote but I am going to make the trek one of these days soon. It is called the Majorville Medicine Wheel. Here's an excerpt from my Westworld magazine that came today:

Archaeologists excavated this huge stone cairn and found that its construction started about 4,500 years ago.  Six successive cultures, up to the time of European contact, have visited the site and added to it.  Majorville is like a wheel.  There's a larger outer ring and perhaps 28 spokes (the number of days in a lunar month), all formed by stones laid out on the hilltop.  Some believe this site was once a ceremonial centre, devoted to the buffalo; others theorize that it was the centre of a great sun temple since there are sighting lines marking the position of sunrise at both the solstice and the equinox.  The setting is magnificent and so is the view across the prairie hills down to the Bow River.

How cool is that? thumbsup2.gif

This post has been edited by Impetuosity on Jun 13 2005, 05:40 PM

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2005, 06:20 PM
Quote Post
Hi Impetuosity, I got your email and added 2 images to your post above.

It seems that blood sacrifice was also in America long before the colonists arrived.

If you dive deep into this subject you'll learn that christians and jews are heavy into blood and sacrifice.

Many of these beings who claim to be men of the cloth are NOT what we are lead to believe they are.

For example, for centuries, Rabbis, have performed circumcisions on baby boys and used their mouths to suck the blood from the boys cut penis. Many times this blood was used in a ritual and added to wine to be drunk by other practioners.

This ritual practice of blood (for THEIR gods and themselves??) was also conducted in ancient indian cultures found throughout Mexico and South America.

user posted image

It seems that human blood is needed to either sustain life for THEM or to conduct rituals for THEIR gods.

Cattle Mutilations as well as human mutilations - bodies ALL drained of blood - are most likely part of this ongoing ritual.

I'm sure wars also serve the purpose of human sacrifice and it is why we see it so prevalent in our so-called modern civilization - but of course, we're not truly civilized due to WHO rules and controls our lives.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 13 2005, 10:40 PM
Quote Post
We live within a mile of the remains of two ransacked adena mounds.

l know a place out in the woods where there are 'kiva' type stoneworks and medicine wheels.

I hope no one ever notices them.

PMEmail Poster

Lurker
Member No.: 2702
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 12 2008, 07:54 AM
Quote Post
I'd like to say that this article is really interesting. As I'm new on here, I would like to say that I live close to england's Stonehenge, and interestingly it looks nothing like your stonehenge.

Just recently they have begun an archaedological dig from underneath the smaller stones to try and establish exactly what date the stones were placed there. I will
let you know if they find anything interesting regarding this.

Cheers for now.

Kitten

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0517 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild