Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Chaco Canyon and Anasazi Ruins: N American Indians, Photo Gallery

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2005, 11:59 PM
Quote Post
Until the late 1990s, I had never even heard of Chaco Canyon before.

I was under the impression from history classes at my public skool edjamication that North American natives were all nomads who had ONLY lived in Tee Pees and Wig Wams and were totally uncivilized savages who scalped the white settlers.

Years later, I learned that if not for the Native Americans, the first white (alien) colonizers to arrive on the east coast of the US would have starved to death back in the 1500s.

I also learned that much of the scalping was performed by the whites (aliens) and blamed on indians.

Pale Face who speaks with forked tongue is a good clue!

Just like 9/11 which framed Arabs and how much terrorism today is all blamed on muslims - who are being slaughtered by the whites (aliens) to this day and their lands and natural resources stolen from them.

History does repeat indeed.

Chaco Canyon
New Mexico USA

Deep in the remote deserts of northwestern New Mexico lie the extensive ruins of the greatest architectural achievement of the northern American Indians.

Known as the Chaco Canyon complex, the site was the main social and ceremonial center of the Anasazi culture.

We do not actually know what these people called themselves, the term Anasazi is a Navaho word meaning variously "the ancient ones" or "the enemies of our ancient fathers."

The early Anasazi (100 BC.) were nomadic hunter-gatherers ranging over great expanses of territory; by AD 700 they had begun to live in settled communities of which Chaco Canyon is the finest example.

Intensive construction occurred throughout Chaco Canyon between AD 900 to 1100, resulting in the development of several sophisticated dwelling complexes.

Pueblo Bonito (meaning "pretty village" in Spanish; the original Anasazi name is unknown) had more than six hundred rooms, numerous two- and three-storey buildings, several ceremonial structures called kivas, and a population between 800 and 1200 persons.

From tree-ring dating, it is known that a period of great drought came upon the Chaco area in AD 1150, causing the abandonment of the site. Rediscovered in 1849 by U.S. Army soldiers, the site was severely vandalized for seventy years until it was made a national monument in 1907. In 1920, National Geographic Society began a thorough reconstruction of the site.

Radiating out from the Chaco complex are an enigmatic series of straight lines that extend ten to twenty miles into the desert.

Conventional archaeological theories explain these lines as roads leading to outlying settlements, but this seems highly unlikely as the lines are arrow straight regardless of terrain.

They go over mesas (table-top mountains), up and down vertical cliff faces, and along ways that make them utterly impractical for use by the casual or commercial traveler. Perhaps they had another purpose.

Paul Devereux, the British scholar and leading writer in the so called "Earth Mysteries" field has suggested that these lines (and others he has studied around the world) are better understood as markings that represent the out-of-body spirit travel of ancient native shamans.

Archaeological research does indeed indicate that the lines often lead to small shrine-like structures where evidence of religious and shamanistic activity is common.

These mysterious lines, often apparently between no particular places, are found in many parts of the Anasazi realm. More than five hundred miles of the lines have so far been charted.

Nowadays they are mostly visible only from the air in the early morning or late afternoon, when the sun casts deep shadows. Inspecting these lines at ground level, it is evident that they have been acted upon by many hundreds of years of natural erosion, which has obscured all but scarce remains.

It thus seems reasonable to suggest that these lines, prior to their erosion, could have been followed across great expanses of land, thereby delineating an enormous grid or map of sacred and shamanistic geography.

http://sacredsites.com/americas/united_sta...aco_canyon.html

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

http://www.solsticeproject.org

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Fingers imprinted in mudbrick
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

More Info found at link below.
http://www.solsticeproject.org

This post has been edited by PuPP on Feb 25 2005, 04:42 PM

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 18 2005, 12:08 PM
Quote Post
PuPP, my kids and I are gypsy wanderers and we got to take in the Anasazi cliff dwellings and the Temple of the Sun during a trip through the western United States a few years back. It was amazing! thumbsup2.gif

Our story is here:
http://www.geocities.com/impetuosity6/ustrip.htm

Next, I plan on writing about Isaac's and my trip to see America's Stonehenge. Still transcribing tape notes, though.

And now... backtotopic.gif

This post has been edited by Impetuosity on Sep 14 2005, 09:14 AM

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 18 2005, 12:57 PM
Quote Post
Hi Impetuosity, I just read your story. Thanks for sharing it here!

It looks like you left a trail of transmission fluid over 3 states! lol2.gif

I'm glad that you, your sister Janine and the 5 kids had a good time and will have ever lasting memories.

You never mentioned the Redwoods, I guess you missed those?

I was fortunate to take a camping trip to the giant redwoods when I was 14 but at that age I didn't really comprehend what I was seeing.

There were so many stumps, 12'-15' wide which were evidence of the tree loggers (alien colonizers) raping the ancient forest many decades ago. But what really got my interest was the water lines on the sides of ancient trees which showed that the ocean had risen many centuries ago and then receded.

Sure makes ya wonder when that will happen again and why there are so many hundreds of millions of people living so close to the coastlines.

Glub glub glub - gurgle gurgle gurgle

If you have any pics of the Anazasi ruins you'd like to add to this thread, please email them to me and I'll post them.

Thanks again for sharing your story!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 19 2005, 12:22 PM
Quote Post
Thanks, PuPP. We did have a grand time, in spite of the transmission problems! And no, we did not get to see the redwoods. We decided just to head home through Nevada because of the vehicle problems we were continuing to have and our funds running low.

That's really something to think that the ocean came up to that level and then receded, and the trees survived it? Hard to imagine they would have. scratchinghead.gif

Some day I want to write the complete story of everything that happened to us on our trip. There were some weird things, I'll tell you. But that will have to wait for a time...

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 20 2005, 08:42 PM
Quote Post
Hi Impetuosity,

Thanks for sharing that story..sounds like you had a ball...
Good to get the kids out of the city too, for a bit of reality...heh

I also found the cult info interesting as I almost got roped in on one back in 1973..
luckily I already had my suspicions of the 'leader' and opted out...

The 'leader' of the cult got charged with child molestation a few years ago...
fiddling with the children of his 9 wives !!

I was intrigued when you mentioned Melchizedek because I'd just been reviewing
Drunvalo Melchizedek's 1995 interview....he seems quite OK...I'm sure he's not
connected to this cult..

here's the interview...Leading Edge interview 1995

Thanks again...and congrats on a great site

Peace

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 22 2005, 07:01 AM
Quote Post
Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for the kind words. I am tickled that you got something out of TWO of my stories.

Fortunately, I don't think there was ever any child abuse in this cult. Not that I was aware of, anyway. And no, I don't think they are at all related to any other group in the world. I can say with all certainty that they are one of a kind! lol2.gif

Interesting interview. Thanks for the link. I've seen a little in other places about the chromosomes and DNA and how we're evolving. Never saw that about the grid before, though. Intriguing, but it does make sense. A good read.

There was a lady here this summer that I saw speak. She was talking about Melchizedek and all the same kinds of things. I wonder if she was related to this at all. I'll have to go back and find her literature... scratchinghead.gif

...we talked about before about MGM studios recent poll of audience preferences which indicated that the preference were moving away from sex and violence toward things like ancient wisdom. That indicates an incredible change within us.

This is very encouraging, and could account for the unanticipated success of things like the Bleep movie! clapping.gif

Well, about three years ago, coinciding with the Fifth Sun of the Mayan Calendar, there was a solar eclipse over Mexico City. Seventeen cameras also caught what appeared to be a space ship hovering over the city. They now have over 200 cameras showing the space ship sitting there. From that moment on, ships have been visible in Mexico -- only in Mexico. These ships are coming closer and closer to the ground and allowing people to see them. The Mexican Broadcasting Company has now acknowledged that these UFOs are real and that they are all over Mexico. They are showing them on Mexican television. The Mexican government has announced that they are real, and that they are not going to do anything...that they believe that they are peaceful and relate to higher levels consciousness. I just spoke with six people outside of Mexico City in October (1995), and one of them had come from this town south of Mexico City, a town of 12,000 people. Every single man, woman and child in this town has seen a UFO every single day for the last six months. They are hovering over the town. They are landing next to apartment buildings. The beings are getting out and allowing themselves to be photographed on video cameras.

We are still seeing UFOs in Mexico, ten years later:

http://www.rense.com/general66/mexufoandflyhum.htm
UFO FLEET SEEN BY GOV'T OFFICIALS & PRESS AT CEREMONY IN MEXICO

http://www.rense.com/general52/deff.htm
Mexican DoD Acknowledges UFOs In Mexico

Good stuff. Thanks Ganesh! thumbsup2.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 31 2005, 07:46 AM
Quote Post
Recently, due to a photograph of a Chaco Canyon type foundation found in Texas sent to me, I began to research the beginnings of architecture in the Southwest. I was surprised to learn that Non Mongoloid skulls and skeletons had been found in the 20's associated with what was then called Basket Maker I sites from Arizona, Coahuila Mexico and as far as the Texas Gulf Coast. E. A. Hooton and Gearge Woodbury classified these as belonging to the Lagoa Santa stock, a proto Australoid type with Melanesian features. This is the type exemplified by Luzia, the 20 year old female dated to 13,000 years from Brazil. The conclusion then, in the 30's was that a migration of Southeast Asians had arrived prior to the later two Mongoloid migrations which are represented by American Indians today. There was also a mention of the extinct Pericue people of Baja California which are almost identical to the Texas Gulf Coast example. Just last year Frederico Solarzano and a team of Texas A&M anthropologists presented a skull from Jalisco Mexico which had pronounced similarities to Homo Erectus skulls from Africa and China though even more "robust" in its supraorbital ridges. That skull was also compared to the Pericue group by Gonzalez just prior to her discoveries of the 40,000 year old footprints from Vasequillo. All mainstreamers stop just short of proposing a preSapien population in the Americas but there are numerous skulls found in the early "Anasazi" populations which indicate an early nonMongoloid population more similar to Pacific Islanders and Australoid groups than Northeast Asians. It is also now generally accepted that there is a distinct influence from the south in Mexico in the early agriculturalists in the Southwest. The presence of eoliths and ground stone implements also indicates that the move toward settled life may have begun very early in the Paleoindian period if not before. The Paleoindians are starting to appear as a later migration rather than the first. Hooton and Woodbury also believed that the long headed Santo Lagoa features survived in modern Ute, Pima, Paiute and Tarahumare populations. A huge cemetary of early Archaic people was discovered near Victoria Texas back in 2002 which contained 62,000 individuals but the Army Corps of Engineers intervened in halting the investigations funded by the Texas Historical Commission. In particular one very early individual is still wrapped in plastic at a lab in Galveston awaiting disposition. No word of what made that particular skeleton so interesting but the Army Corps of Engineers went out of its way to halt testing.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 12 2005, 09:09 PM
Quote Post
Hey Tex, thanks for your valuable input. I hope one day that the true history of the world will be taught to everyone.

Impetuosity emailed me some photos from her trip to the Anasazi ruins.

Thank you Impetuosity.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

IMO, these ruins resemble others found all over the world and they are connected. I believe earth was invaded about 6000 years ago by another species and that species rules the world today.

That species dominates our governments, financial systems, usury/credit, religions, news medias, resources - food, water, energy, synthetic pharmaceutical medicines, medical and dental industry, entertainment, tv, many movies, militaries and much more. I believe THEY use the militaries to increase their wealth, steal more resources and to genocide the good peoples of Earth while poisoning the planet.

I've tried to do my part to increase awareness of the things that we were never taught in school. My goal has been to have you walk away from my forum/website with more knowledge than when you arrived and I think I've been successful and I also have learned a great deal from many of you.

Thank you!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2007, 03:03 PM
Quote Post
Impetuosity
I just spoke with six people outside of Mexico City in October (1995), and one of them had come from this town south of Mexico City, a town of 12,000 people. Every single man, woman and child in this town has seen a UFO every single day for the last six months. They are hovering over the town. They are landing next to apartment buildings. The beings are getting out and allowing themselves to be photographed on video cameras.

I have seen the videos of the silver crafts that hovered over Mexico, but I have yet to see a video of a UFO landing or beings walking around.

Anyone got a link?

I'd love to see it!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0398 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild