Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Carbon Dating - Accuracy, Creation or Evolution?
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 15 2004, 09:07 AM
Quote Post
CARBON DATING AND OTHER METHODS

Inexact Science

Creationists cannot prove the age of the earth using a particular scientific method, any more than evolutionists can. They realize that all science is tentative because we do not have all the data, especially when dealing with the past. This is true of both creationist and evolutionist scientific arguments—evolutionists have had to abandon many ‘proofs’ for evolution just as creationists have also had to modify their arguments. The atheistic evolutionist W.B. Provine admitted: ‘Most of what I learned of the field [evolutionary biology] in graduate (1964-68) school is either wrong or significantly changed.’ 35

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2002/carbon_dating.asp

A group of limestone stalagmites from a submerged cave beneath the Bahamas has thrown doubt on conclusions about human history drawn from carbon dating. The scientists who found it say that there are also important implications for climate change.

Carbon dating is known to be unreliable for objects which are more than 16,000 years old; the new discovery suggests that some ancient items may be several thousand years out.

http://www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/ncarbon.htm

Precise measurements taken over the last 140 years have shown a steady decay in the strength of the earth's magnetic field. This means there's been a steady increase in radiocarbon production (which would increase the ratio).

And finally, this dating scheme is controversial because the dates derived are often wildly inconsistent. For example, "One part of Dima [a famous baby mammoth discovered in 1977] was 40,000 RCY [Radiocarbon Years], another was 26,000 RCY, and 'wood found immediately around the carcass' was 9,000-10,000 RCY." (Walt Brown, In the Beginning, 2001, p. 176)

http://www.carbon-dating.net/

... the 1.5% variation in the half-life of 7Be due to chemical environment was a surprise, and shows that the previous assumption that rates are constant is not correct.

Creationists have good reason to believe there is something wrong with the explanation that isotopes are due to billions of years of radioactive decay.7 This is not a blind faith — there are scores of geological evidences indicating that the earth is young.8 Changes in decay rates are only one possible explanation and will probably not be the complete answer. Many other factors need to be investigated. For example, we need to explore how isotopes behave deep within the earth during partial melting, and also in magma-rock systems during crystallisation. Creationists are actively investigating these and other pertinent areas as time and funds allow.9

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39175a2909ca.htm

17 EVIDENCES against evolution

1. Moon Dust
2. Magnetic Field
3. Fossil Record

Out of the millions of fossils in the world, not one transitional form has been found. All known species show up abruptly in the fossil record, without intermediate forms...
4. Embryonic Recapitulation
5. Probability

According to Emile Borel, a French scientist and expert in the area of probability...The probability of producing one human cell by chance is 10, to the 119,000 power.
6. Second Law of Thermodynamics
7. Vestigial Organs
8 Fossil and Fossil Fuel Formation

9. Punctuated Equilibria
10. Homology/Molecular Biology
11. Dating Methods

Dating methods such as potassium-argon, uranium-lead, and rubidium-strontium, are based on assumptions.
12. Dinosaurs
13. Sun's Diameter

The sun's diameter is shrinking at the rate of five feet per hour. At this rate, life could not have existed on the earth 100,000 years ago.
14. Nile River's Overflow
15. Earth's Rotation
16. Written Record

The 22nd edition of Robert Young's concordance lists thirty-seven ancient written accounts which all place the date for creation at no earlier than 7000 B.C.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Of these thirty-seven, thirty are based on the Bible and seven are derived from other sources -- Abyssinian, Arab, Babylonian, Chinese, Egyptian, Indian, and Persian. Not one of these ancient records puts the date of creation earlier than 7000 B.C. In all the hundreds of thousands of years over which hominid man is alleged to have evolved, it is surely more than coincidental that ancient civilizations, which were by no means ignorant of timekeeping by astronomical methods, should all begin their historical record at this arbitrary date. In addition, all the myths and legends, however bizarre, speak of instant creation just a few thousand years earlier.

http://answers.net.nz/Evolution/evo37.htm

17. The Bible

http://www.megabaud.fi/~lampola/english/17evidences.html

DNA by Design (Exerpt from Propecy in the News, July, 2004, page 17.)

These experts were stumped that several sections (of DNA) are exactly 100% the same, with absolutely no changes in what they believe was 75 million years...

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 15 2004, 09:20 AM
Quote Post
Hey BJ, thanks for the info.

I believe in the creation theory over evolution in regards to us "humans".

The 22nd edition of Robert Young's concordance lists thirty-seven ancient written accounts which all place the date for creation at no earlier than 7000 B.C.

Hebrews claim their history dates back 5765 years. That's pretty close to that 7000 year number.

I believe the 6000-7000 year date was when a NEW slave race was created.

Genetically created by an advanced species for slave labor, to mine for gold, ore, coal and gemstones.

That practice continues to this day.

I also believe that many of what you see living amongst us today are NEW genetic creations and have not been on the surface of earth for thousands and thousands of years.

Earths ancient surface dwellers and slave race are all dark skinned.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 15 2004, 09:33 AM
Quote Post
"I also believe that many of what you see living amongst us today are NEW genetic creations and have not been on the surface of earth for thousands and thousands of years."

That's one big possibility, PuPP. There has to be a difference, though, and I wonder what it is! These genetic creations aren't fully human, so it would be nice to be able to tell exactly what sets them apart from us so we can identify them!

BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 18 2004, 10:31 PM
Quote Post
http://web.archive.org/web/20010816173706/...ens/wonders.htm

This is a link to a website detailing geological formations in the 24 years since the Mount St. Helens eruptiion.

Mike

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 19 2004, 05:50 AM
Quote Post
Mike, imagine my delight while I read that website page on Mount Helen and the rearrangement of the earth's terrain in no time at all! What a might work! That was wonderful Sunday morning reading! Who can prove that God didn't create everything we see (and don't see) in just 6 days, remembering that a thousand years is as a day to Him.

Thank you!

BJ

Mike(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 20 2004, 01:39 AM
Quote Post
BJ, as far as I'm concerned, that website is the nail in the evolutionists' coffin. Those people over there don't know what they have. I did my best to publicize it on other websites. I'm going to start emailing that link to the newspapers.

Mike

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 21 2004, 03:25 PM
Quote Post
...remembering that a thousand years is as a day to Him.

winkNEW.gif

He/She exists outside time and space so what seems one day for us can easily be thousands or more years for Him/Her and others. BTW... did you know that a eon is approximately 90 million years more or less?

Ok........ user posted image

But I find Mike’s link “7 Wonders of Mount St. Helens” a fascinating subject and truly earth shaking... I’m fantasizing about the ripples it may provoke...

user posted image

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 21 2004, 04:36 PM
Quote Post
Thessa, you have those cute emoticons going again. So cute.

I believe that God's time in eternity is a place of no time. He doesn't go by a watch. We do. He works with us in our time. Of course, for those who don't believe what the Bible says about creation, it makes little difference what it says. For those of us who do, it makes all the difference.

BJ sun.gif

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 21 2004, 07:21 PM
Quote Post
Thanks BJ, good explanation.

The creator don't have no Rolex.

My belief (as a Buddhist) is that we, as souls, can reincarnate as in the twinkling of an eye.

Which is why we have no fear of death, or impending doom & destruction.

We may re-appear half a million years in the future, in a new civilisation.

Or we may decide to hang out in the Bardo, it's our choice.

Karmic consequences may come into play, but that is still the result of free will choices of the soul.

We can only reincarnate where we have earnt the right to.

A dude once asked..."Who sinned, Master, this man or his parents, that he was born blind ?"

The free-will choice to sin does have it's consequences...it's pretty basic, eh ?

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Roly

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 06:46 AM
Quote Post
Lol well what a surprise 30 are from the Bible...btw Mark the reason for 3 skin colours IMO (could be flawed) is coz we got small skulls, medium skulls and long skulls. That and inter breeding between the races could result in the reason why there are so many variations in skull shapes nowadays (my parents did some research on this as I was born with a neurological disorder called Craniosynostosis where the sutures in your head fuse too quickly).

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 06:57 AM
Quote Post
Hi Roly,

30 came from the bible.... no real surprise 'eh?

The jewish bible has been used to control and shape the minds of millions of devoted, non-thinking followers looking up to an invisible old white haired man in the sky who does not exist, except in your mind.

Regarding cranial sutures, I've always tripped out on how I can feel the lines where my skull connects under what's left of my balding head hair.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 1539
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 15 2007, 06:58 AM
Quote Post
The MSH link was, WOW! shock.gif I know that science "evolves" like anything else, but I guess I'm not ready to give up on my belief that science and religion are NOT mutually exclusive. I firmly believe that without one, the other couldn't exist.

They are both beliefs. A means of explanation. One is certainly more forthright about it's purpose, but the other provides the means to accept that which we cannot immediately ascertain the causes of.

They support each other. Some would say that a scientific explanation of, say, the parting of the Red (or Reed) Sea disproves the existance of a Higher Power. I say that it only serves as an example of the Glory of God. In contrast, meditating upon the beauty and diversity of life given to us by God (white hair optional... winkNEW.gif ), I think about all that we currently understand concerning DNA, evolution, biology, etc., and I'm in awe...

"We have not yet rid our minds from the hold of a one-and-only God or one-and-only Book, and now a one-and-only Science." 

~  Shri Aurobindo Ghosh (1872-1950) 

I believe in Creationism. I also believe in Evolution. I believe that the process was started many years ago in water gleaned from rocks that contained the proper amounts of amino acids. As the organic wonders continued to unfold, eventually God came to look and see which of the creatures present would be best suited to glorify him. Seeing the Apes and Homonids, he decided that such a being, who has no real ecological niche would find purpose in serving Him and His interests. He than allowed for a skip or three in the evolutionary process to create Modern Man (hence the absence of the "Missing Link").

I don't know when the whole thing started, but I am amused and fascinated by the ever-changing "proof" of strictly-scientific die-hards. Inaccurate systems of dating, new "revelations" concerning geological processes, and constant debate over paleobiology. Reputations, egos, and credibilities have been destroyed over the silly insistence on clinging to closed minded views of science. And religion...

I laugh though at the thought of how many tweed-types that undoubtably had apoplectic shock over the MSH findings! bustingupNEW3.gif

Whenever a system becomes completely defined, some damn fool discovers something which either abolishes the system or expands it beyond recognition. ~ Unknown

starofdavidspin.gif

This post has been edited by EvilMonk on Nov 15 2007, 07:26 AM

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0434 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild